All Comments on 'Beneath The Armour'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
[insert the matchmaker’s voice] FAAAAA MULAAAAN

The king in this tale definitely gave me some General Li Shang thinking he’s kinda gay for 70% of the movie and then being like wicked relieved when he finds out Ping is a woman after he sees her naked, and I’m so here for it. Yet another master piece, congrats on bringing honor to us all. “You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty.”

6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraabout 4 years ago
If

You were my Queen I would certainly do your bidding, and bedding

A lez twist next time perhaps. Excellent as always your Majesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What a beautifully moving and tender audio. Your performance is nothing short of incredible. MAJESTIC seems the choice word to describe this extra special story. I absolutely loved it!

Xyta ~ thank you so much for sharing. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I absolutely loved the audio. I wish this is the only the beginning of a saga.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/26/20

Bwa ha hhahhahhaaa! Well now that you've said it I can't unthink it.

Like... usually when I create these, I can hear the responses to what I'm saying; I create a voice in my mind to match mine... well yeah; now the king is Li Shang.

LOVE IT!!!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: 6Bi9Sara 03/27/20

Bidding and bedding?! Hehee, that sounds like the title for another audio if I'm honest. Hmmm...

If I use that you totes get all the credit too! :D

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: AudioFan 03/27/20

Yikes, 'majestic' is such a strong word. I'm humbled and honoured.

Thank you for always being so very kind with your words. It means a great deal.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/30/20

Hmm. I hadn't considered taking it further, but I suppose I could. As a matter of curiosity, where would you take this king and his most loyal subject, now that the truth is out?

TheLustfulTigressTheLustfulTigressabout 4 years ago
*snickers* 😈

I seem to remember a... certain comment from you about how "it actually takes a long time to get out of armor."

Half an hour even, sometimes. Right?

🤭😘

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: TheLustfulTigress 04/18/20

HA!

Touché, pet, touché! But... we're writers and performers; creative liberties is something we're more than able to take whenever we please. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Hetero male here. I keep on coming back to this one. I'm a sucker for romance. As far as the comment on a possible sequel, not much you could do. I imagine maybe her getting pregnant and trying to hide it/feeling ashamed, and then the king revealing that he will marry her. Something about how he will never have to doubt her loyalty to him, and the story of their love connecting him to the common folk. Probably have that cheesy line about how even though she no longer has to call him king in private, he will always be the king of her heart or something like that. :p Stay safe out there.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 07/04/20

D'aww, thank you, pet. There's something beautiful about a simple, gentle romance, isn't there? No kinks, no bells and whistles just... sweetness.

I'll certainly be looking to pull a few more of these out of my hat as time goes on. Watch this space, eh?

And thank you for taking time to stop in here. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something similar...

Your voice sounds incredibly similar to the captured Gypsy girl from “To Conceive a Royal Baby” in this audio. If you want this question answered, are the queen and captured girl both you, in different vocal ranges? This audio definitely makes it sound that way (and if that’s the case, damn, you have serious range!!!)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Response: Anon

Hello pet! First up, thanks for listening and taking the time to comment here. I'm always appreciative of it.

And yes! Unless otherwise specified all the voices you find in the audios I upload here are mine and mine alone. So that audio you mention, both the Queen and the Gypsy Girl are both me. ^_^

Every now and then I play with pitch in my settings, but mostly, yes, I just play about with what I can do with my own voice. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...