Capturing Laughter f/f m/f fm/f

Story Info
A couple approach a witch, requesting a wish.
2.1k words
4.64
3.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers

The windows of the shack glowed orange in the night. The flickering candles made the shadows of the forest trees dance around us as we crept up to the wooden hut. A quiet singing could be heard inside the hut, a female's voice that lulled us towards the wooden door. The air was warm, steaming up my wife's glasses. She took them off for the fourth time tonight, giving up and putting them in her pocket as her blonde hair fell down her face.

"Can you even see without those on?" I whispered in her ear, a mistake on my part.

"No," she giggled from my breath in her ear. "But, I can't see if they keep fogging up either."

The long blades of grass brushed against our bare legs as we crept closer and closer. We approached the wooden stairs that led up to the wooden door, debating how to climb them without making a sound. The door creaked open. Light flooded the stairs from the inside of the cabin.

"Oh do come in, my dears." A voice beckoned from inside. "Come in, and make yourselves comfy."

We looked at each other in surprise. Caught. I glanced back, debating an escape attempt. But with my blinded wife and through the thick woods, it didn't seem feasible. We climbed the stairs, creaking our way up. Turning the corner into the shack. The smells of herbs and fruit hit me first, flooding my nose. The interior almost seemed normal, maybe a little old-fashioned. But normal. A small kitchenette and living area share the room in front of me. A large sofa spread out across the floor facing a TV, the walls were lined with bookshelves that seemed to contain quite normal books. Nothing particularly, well, witchy.

Then, the witch rounded the corner. We have all heard stories of the old crones that made their homes in forests and swamps. Kidnapping children to eat and placing charms, hexes and curses on nosey passers. Long grey curly grey hair, a big nose with warts, and sagging pale skin. None of that stood before me. Instead a tall, young girl. A kind, yet mischievous, face covered in freckles. Large, curious green eyes looked us up and down. Red hair was plaited down her shoulders, and feathers and other trinkets were braided in. Her dark clothes were slightly gothic, but nothing extreme that you wouldn't see a teenager wear. Her large, milky white breasts bulged out the top of her black corset and bounced with each step. A small mini skirt left her thighs exposed to the open air until they met her knee-high black socks.

"Hmmm," the witch eyed me. "I think your husband likes what he sees."

I tore my eyes away from the woman before me, glancing at my wife apologetically. But there was no need, she too was enamoured with the woman before her.

"Oh yes, she definitely likes me too." The witch cooed as my wife blushed, looking down.

"We- we would like to claim a wish," my wife muttered.

"Oh really, and what makes you think I will grant such a wish?"

"We hear for the right price, you will grant a wish." I countered.

"Hmmm, well it seems you have caught me in a generous mood. Come, sit with me and we will discuss the terms of this arrangement." the witch bit her lip.

A pot of tea was brought over to us as we sat there. Three cups were poured in front of us, and my wife and I eyed them nervously. The witch rolled her eyes at our reaction and drank from one of the cups. After a second of looking for a reaction from the witch, we confirmed the tea wasn't poisoned so we too drank from the cups.

"So, there are a couple of ingredients that I need to create these spells, most of them I already have. However, one is slightly harder to come by."

"What is the ingredient?" My wife questioned between sips of tea.

"Human laughter."

We looked at each other in confusion. How exactly does one capture laughter? Looking back at the witch, we had the question written over our faces. She let out a small laugh as she sat between us. Her hands rested on each of our legs. From the angle I was sitting at, I could see right down her corset. Her generous cleavage was round mountains that I couldn't take my eyes off as my blood began rushing to my dick. A laugh from my wife pulled my attention away from them as the witch began stroking her leg. Her sharp red nails, glided over my wife's bare thighs, revealed by her small denim shorts. As my eyes moved up my wife's body, not getting enough of her slim figure. They landed on her hard nipples. I wasn't the only one having a good time, as the witch's hand brushed over my hardening cock. A small grunt of satisfaction escaped the witch's lips, paired with a sly-looking smile.

"Let's move this into another room shall we," the witch eyed up both. "And I'll show you how we, erm, extract, human laughter."

A small, "Ok" came from my wife between laughs.

"My name is Anastasia, by the way." The witch rose with me and my wife, pushing my wife towards a door and pulling me by my dick.

"I'm Kody," I introduced, as my wife was far too busy laughing as the witch's claws ran up and down her bare side."and my wife is called Charlotte."

The room we entered could only be described as a submissive's dream. The room had a dark red glow to it. A large bed took up most of the room, big enough for five people. A selection of tools lined the wall. Everything from feathers to whips to chains. Charlotte was pushed onto the bed as Anastasia released her grip on me.

"Right, let's change into some more appropriate attire." The witch snapped her fingers.

Before we had realised what happened. Our clothes turned into feathers, brushing across our bodies as they fell. Charlotte let out a giggle as the feathers teased their way down her body. Her large breasts fell free from the crop top that was now feathers, brushing across them. Her hard nipples and large areolas were quickly, instinctively covered by her hands as she crossed her legs to hide her pussy.

Anastasia let out a tut as she rolled her eyes. Snapping her fingers once again. Glowing rings appeared around my wife's wrists and ankles and pulled her body taught. Posing her in an upright x shape. Walking over to a restrained Charlotte, the now naked witch grinned. Her own breasts, coated with freckles, bounced with each step.

Her perfectly manicured nails began gliding across Charlotte's belly. A giggle escaped Charlotte's mouth as Anastasia continued her assault. She tried to pull away from the torture but to no avail, her new binding kept her firmly held in place. The witch hummed and cooed at my wife's attempt at escape, clearly knowing it was futile. I couldn't help myself but watch, my long dick was now completely hard. I had heard of tickling in sex. But I had never imagined it would be so, well, sexy.

Anastasia's clawed hands roamed all across Charlotte's midriff. Starting from her lower tummy, gliding up her abs. Teasing her sensitive belly button on the way. Reaching the bottom of her ribs and drawing circles before travelling back down. The witch's other hand was waving around in the air, leaving a faint glowing line, traced by her fingertips. I assume she was casting an incantation to capture the laughs.

"I hope you're going to come join in," The witch said pointedly as she trotted over to me. "I'd love to see what this can do."

Her hand wrapped around my cock and began pumping. Her other hand guided my own to her hips and began making my fingers brush against them. Following her lead, I started to tickle her sides. A moaning laugh escaped her lips. Her hand grasped tighter, pumping faster. She led me back over to Charlotte. Who was watching Anastasia jerk me off, licking her lips.

With another click of the witch's fingers, the three of us were suddenly covered in lube. One final click led to three more women walking in. Each one is an identical copy of Anastasia. The only difference between them was the eyes. While Anastasia has green human eyes, her duplicates have completely red glowing eyes.

Guided by the original witch, the five of us took our positions. I faced opposite Charlotte, looking up and down at her curvy body. Two of the duplicates moved to either side of my wife, flanking her sides. The original Anastasia knelt in front of me, never taking her hand off my cock. She gave the underside of it a lick and my body shuddered. The final duplicate knelt before my wife, burying her head in Charlotte's wet pussy.

Then, we began. My hands homed in on Charlotte's large tits. I knew they were one of her worst spots and biggest turn-ons. I jiggled her tits with my fingers, causing them to shake and quake as she laughed. Sending ripples across her enormous breasts. She let out a howling laugh, followed by a throaty moan. Her moaning began to become more intense. Her nipples hardened under my skilful fingers. I felt myself grow harder in Anastasia's mouth, listening to her moans of ticklish pleasure.

Charlotte's moans grew faster and faster. More and more intense. Anastasia's bobbing on my cock became faster. I can only assume Charlotte gained a similar increase, especially judging by her moans. My tickling became faster in response. My fingers strummed over her nipples more vigorously. Her back arched in reaction to the intense sensation that was wreaking havoc on her soft, sensitive body. She began to reach her climax. Getting so close to cumming. As was I.

Anastasia stopped. My dick left her mouth and her clone removed her head from Charlotte's dripping pussy. Charlotte let out a groan and started to beg. She begged for Anastasia to continue. To put her head back between her legs. Instead, Anastasia pushed me forward. With another click of her fingers, Charlotte's body began to rotate until she was on all fours on the bed. Her wet pussy and round arse desperately gyrating towards my cock as Anastasia guided me forward. Her hand wrapped around my dick and gave it one last pump as she slid it into Charlotte's wet, aching pussy.

We both let out a gasp. Anastasia's clones had disappeared as she slid herself under Charlotte's taught, tender, ticklish body. As I began to thrust in and out, Anastasia began to tease Charlotte's ribs. Running her hands up and down her sides as I slide my large cock inside Charlotte's pussy. Charlotte's body began to quiver and shake with the ticklish orgasmic bliss. My hand instinctively wrapped around her thigh and began massaging her clit, while the other hand found a feather and started stroking it up and down Charlotte's bum, circling each peachy globe before sliding down the middle.

All Charlotte could do was laugh and moan as her body was mine and Anastasia's to torment as we wished. She shook and twitched from the feeling of the witch's sharp nails counting each rib before spidering across her sensitive tummy. Anastasia was jumping from one tit to the other with her wet, playful tongue. Teasing one nipple and then circling around her large breast before focusing on the next.

I felt Charlotte's pussy begin to clamp around my dick. I knew what was coming. But this time, the witch did nothing to stop us. She seemed to only increase the ferocity of her onslaught on Charlotte's tender body. I rammed my dick in and out. Charlotte's squeezing quickly brought me to the edge alongside her. But she went over first. A loud moan escaped her mouth.

Her body rocked with the orgasm. She quivered. Her head was thrown back as she suddenly gasped. I rubbed her clit more intensely as she pushed her pussy deeper into my hand. Begging for more. The witch focused on her tits with her hands. Squeezing and playing with her nipples as she began kissing her neck.

I was next. I felt my body tip over the edge watching my wife enjoy her ticklish orgasm. I unleashed a large load of cum inside her. My warmth spread through her. She gyrated against me. Her body begging for more, for me. As we both came down from our rapture. My pumping slowing. Anastasia's tickling became a stroking caress. Our breathing was ragged from the sensation that overtook our bodies.

"So," the witch began. "What wish would you like?"

"To do that forever..." Charlotte replied before I could reveal our true wish. By the sounds of it, however, we'll be earning plenty more.

Galonax
Galonax
7 Followers