All Comments on 'Beneath the Ice Ch. 05'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible. Love everything about this series so much, you’re such a talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. You do such a wonderful job of developing the key relationships, yet you also build the friendships. Each of these people is someone I’d like to meet.

The heat between Alexei and Charlotte is incredible. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute perfection. Your writing is a joy. Thank you.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Charlotte and Alexei have progressed to full intimacy and declarations of love. I can’t wait to see what lies ahead for them. Sweet and very sexy story. Thanks

anonymous88anonymous88over 2 years ago

This has to be one of my most favorite of your stories! Cannot wait for more!!!!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I could not wait for this chapter, I might have to skip the next chapter and wait for 2 to be posted. LOL This series is my favorite and I always look forward to your postings. I wish I could get an alert on my phone when it is posted! Mugsy, don't just end it, keep going. There is so much you can do with this story, kids, careers, friends, family. We will be right here reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES