All Comments on 'Beneath the Ice Ch. 06'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story has begun to drag a bit in this chapter, even given the tension with the sister. Nothing major, but I hope things pick up soon.

Zeke88Zeke88over 2 years ago

Really excellent, especially the Gretzky quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this chapter. Liked the unexpected appearance of the sister. looking forward to dinner with the sister and Christmas with Alexei!

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 2 years ago

I thought it was one of the best chapters yet. I like this story the best of all your stories. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the most enjoyable stories currently running on Literotica. Love the story and the characters. Thank you.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 2 years ago

I'm glad the sister popped up. It paves the way for development of Charlotte's family dynamics. Alexei is a wonderful cinnamon roll of a boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose that this chapter was mundane, but it was "necessary" to show that the relationship between Alexi and Charlotte was "ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think 'good girl' has a lot of potential. Her family, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your writing. Hope you find your Alexi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories