Benoit Holdings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for me, I needed to start making plans for Ruby. I already had the beginnings of that plan, but I needed to create a few more things before I would be able to exact my revenge on her.

Over the next couple of months, I refined my computer program and created miniature vibrators. They looked like tiny bar piercings but could vibrate almost twice as much as the Hitachi. Additionally, they could emit a shock or what Ruby would learn to be worst of all, temporarily numb the nerve endings around it.

Ruby was a gorgeous woman and one that had become used to the finer things in life. I was going to make sure she didn't enjoy those things anymore.

I began digging deep into Ruby to learn all about her an before long I was satisfied I knew everything I needed to and had a place for her ready. I now sat and waited for my opportunity.

It was a long wait as it took over a month before an idea window appeared for me. She had planned a trip to kick around Europe on the quarterly profits that my fathers' company had generated. Her plan was to be gone a month and that would allow me to do everything I needed.

I hacked the travel agency and began being the person she making all her plans through. It was easy enough to forge confirmations and itineraries while not booking anything. I even found a private plane for her that was cheaper than flying commercial. She rated me 5 stars on the survey I sent her.

I chuckled because I knew that soon my web would wrap around her and there would be no escape.

On the morning of her departure, she boarded the small jet and accepted the drink from the steward before reclining her chair and going to sleep. The sedative in the drink would keep her that way.

The plane just taxied back to the hanger and Ruby was loaded into a van that I had arrived in. I paid all the people involved a large sum of money, but I had ensured that everyone involved held a grudge against her to help ensure their tight lips.

With the acquisition complete I brought her back to my house and began to prep her. I placed her on a gurney and rolled her into the room I had setup to care for her. First I removed all her clothes. She did have a gorgeous body and a couple of squeezes of her tits confirmed them to be real. The carpet matched the drapes, but soon the carpet was shaved away.

With those two bits of trivia out of the way, I began the installation of the vibrating piercings. These were wonders of science that ran on body heat, so as long as the wearer was alive, they would work. There was one for each nipple and the third one for her clit. These were easily installed in a matter of minutes.

Next was to place her on the frame where she would spend the vast majority of her time. It was a modified Sybian of my design. It contained two formidable inserts that would be the main source of her entertainment and frustration along with the piercings. There was a posture bar that ran up where her back would be held by straps that kept her in place. A collar was ready to be locked around her neck that was at the top of this bar with only a pair of wrist cuffs above that.

I lubed up the inserts and eased her down onto them. I pulled her legs into a sort of kneeling position and used straps near her hips, above and below her knee, and then finally around her ankle. Once I was satisfied the straps were properly tight, I locked them individually.

Next, I began with the straps from the back bar. They were a red leather color which matched the leg straps and popped against the black leather of the sybian and the black of her hair. There was a strap low against her hips and then one just below her tits.

I stopped after locking that one in place to admire her tits. They were not the largest ones I had ever seen but they were perfect for her frame. They were pert enough to not sag when no bra provided support, yet still, have a good amount of jiggle. All that coupled with the lack of tan lines left me to admire her medium deep tan and how that allowed the silver piercing to stand out.

With my arousal growing, I moved on. I locked the collar in place and then ran two straps down from her neck, under her shoulders and back to the bar. Between the curve of the bar and pulling her shoulders back, her tits were now thrust lewdly forward.

To finish I pulled her hands behind her head and cuffed her wrists. Standing back I looked at my former step-mother who was now trapped on her knees over a sybain while being forced to show off all her bodily charms. I circled her and decided to add some stiff leather mittens to her hands to limit her fingers maneuverability and a ring gag to keep her fuckable mouth open.

With those added, I was satisfied with my work and moved her sybian over to a door on the wall. Opening the door revealed a small closet like place with a mirror on all the walls. Her sybian was aligned with some rails and slid into the small mirrored display case. I locked the device in place and connected the power and data cable before closing the door.

I headed over to the computer that was going to control this endless symphony and clicked the start button. I turned off the lights and exited the room.

I moved through my house and into my study where I took a seat in my favorite chair facing a fireplace in the corner with a floor to ceiling mirror on each side. I took a sip of my bourbon that sat on the side table awaiting me. Then after a brief pause, I pressed a button and the mirror on the right became transparent showing Ruby beginning to awake.

Her eyes began to flutter and I watched as she tugged at the bonds trying to figure out what was wrong. Her eyes popped open as her brain finally confirmed that something was very wrong. Her small amount of movement made it hard for her to decide what was holding her. It was then that the computer decided she was awake and kicked the two intruders on.

Even as strictly as I had bound her, she still stiffened. I saw her legs flex trying to push her pussy and ass off the sybian, but there was no escape to be found. Her eyes began to lose a bit of focus as her body began to respond to the stimulation from below.

From Ruby's point of view, she awoke to the feeling like she was being split in two by something shoved up both her lower orifices. When her senses began to come back around she was able to ascertain she was bound to some kind of sex device in a small mirrored room. The mirrors created a vision of thousands of copies of herself held as immovable as she was. It was about this time that the invaders began to hum. She renewed her efforts to get free but found herself no more successful than her first attempt. She was horrified when she felt the tips of her tits begin to vibrate followed by a powerful vibration directly on her clit.

She had never experienced so much stimulation at a single time before and let a loud moan of need as she quickly moved toward an orgasm. Her breathing was rapid causing her tits to bounce around. It was just as she though she was going to explode that everything stopped. She hadn't realized she had closed her eyes until she opened them in frustration.

I had enjoyed the show as her body was manipulated into almost orgasming. In fact, I was so turned on I had shed my trousers and opened the door and stood with my dick millimeters from entering her mouth when all the devices shut off. Her eyes popped open and quickly locked on to the large cock directly in front of her. I grabbed her forearms for support and rammed my cock down her throat.

Her eye had just flicked up to my face before closing as part of her gag reflex. I was unsure she had recognized me, but it was not my intention to keep her in the dark about who held her. I was pretty worked up from the display she had put on and quickly felt myself approaching the edge of my orgasm. As I felt the cum rise through my cock I shoved my dick down her throat as far as I could. I could feel her flexing her throat trying to dislodge the intruder, but all it did was stimulate me more. When I felt the first twitch I pulled out her throat, the second twitch half filled her gurgling mouth, and the remaining emissions were splashed on her face.

I stood over her with mixed emotions. Here was a woman that my father had truly loved, but one that I planed on tormenting. I was looking down on with disgust when she finally blinked away enough cum to be able to see me.

"Damian!"

Or at least I think that's what she had mumbled out around the gag.

I leaned in close.

"Tell me the truth. Is my father dead because of you?

Her eyes filled with fear and then tears as she croaked out a yes through the ring gag and nodded yes as best as she could.

I stepped back as she began to garble more, but I slammed the door closed sealing off all sound and leaving her babbling in vain. I had heard it from her mouth and needed to hear nothing else.

It was then that the next round of edging began. Her body stiffened as the sensations began and her eyes were wildly looking around but all she was able to see was countless copies of herself trapped and looking for a way out.

I spent the next couple of hours watching her as she rode one failed orgasm attempt after another. Her tits giggled around constantly as she tried to generate any additional stimulation she could. In the end, she failed every time.

Ruby was distraught at what was going on. Not only had she been captured by her step-son Damian and he knew about her role in his fathers' death, but it appeared he was going to make her pay for that transgression in a very sexual way. She thought she had prepared herself for the outcome if her role had ever been found out, but Damian was a wild card she had not prepared for.

To her, Damian had always been a super smart and handsome stepson that was a bit to close in age for her keep her...

That was when the device between her legs kicked in again. This time though it brought her to the edge of an orgasm and held her there. With no way to tell time, she was left on the knifes edge moving the small amount she could to try and get over. It was no use and eventually, she broke down in tears of frustration as the hum of torment rolled on.

I was satisfied for the night and with a push of a button, the mirror returned to showing my reflection before I exited the study and headed for bed.

In the morning I awoke and headed back to the study before having breakfast. This morning I needed to ensure Ruby understood why she was here. I sat down to what was quickly becoming my favorite form of entertainment. After about 15 minutes of viewing her struggle, I toggled the device off. She sagged what little she could in her bonds.

From her side, she was relieved to have the onslaught end even if only for a moment. That was until the mirror in front of her began to scroll text messages. She had not been able to think of a reason for how Damian had found out her role. As the messages scrolled by though they left a pit in her stomach. Her eyes filled with tears as she cried knowing this was why Damian had placed her in this hell.

It took about 5 minutes for them to all play through. As they ended I ripped the door open.

She looked up at me with dried cum on her face and tears in her eyes. She tried to say something but I shoved a ball though the ring gag and locked it in place.

"I'm the one in charge here and you will listen. As you could see I know you were the one behind my father being killed."

She shook her head from side to side causing her tits to shake around as I continued.

"As such, I have decided you will spend every waking moment of every day of the rest of your life at my mercy. The only thing I require you do is to sign over my Fathers company to me."

Her eyes pleaded and she screamed through the gag creating only a small sound that I could hear.

"Now I don't expect you to just give it to me. No that would not be fair. Instead, I'm willing to trade you for it. I'm offering an orgasm. One single solitary orgasm each year in exchange for the $5 billion company you inherited."

Her body shook and her face turned red as she wailed behind the gag.

I reached out and tweaked her right nipple as I leered at her.

"Now I think it would be best for you to ponder that offer for a while before you make your decision."

I stood up and pulled the ball free from the ring gag releasing her loud gibberish into the room.

Something about being sorry and she would do anything.

I calmly closed the door and pressed a button on the way out of the room to clean her up.

The mirror returned to Ruby's face as she continued to scream, but that ended when blasts of water erupted from all four corners of her cell. With her mouth held open, she could do nothing but endure the downpour. There were two good things about it though: her parched mouth was receiving water and the device was off.

This process continued for several minutes before ending. Ruby thought is was over until she felt movement in her ass. The vibrator that had been inside there began to slowly pull out until what felt like just the tip was left in. Next, it began to swell on both sides of her sphincter until it seemed to be sealed. She was trying to figure out what was going to come next when she felt a fluid begin the fill her.

If she had struggled before she was doing double so now. It mattered not as the machine kept pumping in the liquid until it felt like she was going to bust. When it finally stopped, she was so relieved, but then as time began to pass and cramps began to ripple through her she knew this was just another atrocity that was being inflicted on her.

When she thought she could bear it no more she felt the pressure begin to lessen as the fluid was drained back out. When the last of the fluid left her she felt more empty than she had ever before. Or at least for a moment, she did. The invader reversed the previous steps and soon she was again impaled on what she would have sworn was a tree trunk.

As her mind started to gather itself the hum began to fill the room again. She immediately began to cry and beg, but there was no one around to hear or see it.

I enjoyed my breakfast and soon was on my way into the firm for the day.

All too soon I was lost in my work and thought nothing of Ruby until the day was ending. When the though of her returned to me though I knew I was done for the day and needed to go tend to my own growing need of dominating her.

As I entered my house I decided to change into something different this time. During all my searching online to obtain the needed items I found out more about BDSM than I thought ever existed. I felt drawn to it and with Ruby at my mercy, I was going to explore this side of myself.

I entered my bedroom and changed into a leather outfit I had purchased for myself. With it on I looked in the mirror and saw a black leather clad man looking back at me. It was nothing crazy, but it did put me in a different frame of mind, a firmer state of mind.

I headed over to the study and pulled open the door to find Ruby a complete wreck. Her legs were squeezing and releasing around the sybian, while her tits danced about from her struggles. Watching the display I knew I needed to make something extra for those globes on her chest and made a mental note to do so later.

Her eyes locked onto mine and she began to beg repeating the word please over and over through the gag.

I paid her no mind as I opened the panel over my groin and the monster that had raped her throat the night before reappeared before her. Her eyes left mine and locked on to it and her single word mantra changed to no.

There was nothing that she could do to stop it and she knew it. This time though I wanted to establish something different, so I slid my cock in until it was near the back of her mouth and then spoke.

"It's your choice tonight. You can suck me off or I can fuck your throat."

I looked down as my step-mother looked up. The scene was surreal with my cock pushed into her mouth while I waited for her to decide.

After about 30 seconds of nothing, I moved forward.

My hands wrapped around her wrists and just before I rammed my cock home, I felt her tongue move to stimulate me. It was too late though, my cock slid down her unwilling throat as she began to gag around it. I felt my balls slap against her chin as her eyes bulged with a pleading look.

I was sawing in and out of her mouth as I spoke.

"You will need to learn to take advantage of the gifts I offer and not doddle."

I could see some change creep into eyes as she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop me. I felt her throat relax a bit and her gag reflex die down some. It took none of the pleasure away from me though as I looked down on the woman I was intent on breaking.

I did last longer this time than last night but when the end came near I pulled fully out and sprayed my load across her face with some going into her mouth. The look on her face when I stepped back was priceless.

For the moment she was broken and tears began to pour down her face as her body was racked by sobs. She screwed her eyes closed blocking me out. In response, I twisted her right nipple eliciting a yelp as her eyes popped back open.

"You had my father murdered, so don't expect any sympathy from me. I will use you for my pleasure how and when I want to. You will be kept orgasm free until you turn over my company. These are the facts of your life."

Her head was wiggling from side to side and it sounded like she was saying bread or something like that. I was no mood anyway so I closed the door and sank into my chair. I watched her through the one-way mirror as I pressed the cleaning button. I had not stayed to watch the show this morning, but the dread that spread across her face when the anal plug began to move was perfect.

It was the face of someone who would do anything to make it stop if they could. The cycle played out as before. Unbeknownst to her was that the fluid being pumped into her was a concoction that absorbed into her body providing her with all the nutrients she would need.

I left the study to go to work on the idea I had to add to her torment.

My workshop was something that most people only dreamed of. With the invention of 3D printers, it was almost to the point I could create anything without going out to buy specific pieces. In this case, was looking for something that would make some noise but be light at the same time. After a bit of tinkering, I settled on some new metal combination that has a scientific name too long to pronounce.

I worked up the final design and pressed print. A glance told me that it would take about an hour to complete so I headed back to my study. This time though it was not to see Ruby, but instead to do some research.

As I sat down behind my desk and powered up my computer I activated the mirror and watched Ruby dance her best trying to squeeze out an orgasm. When my computer beeped asking for my password I tore my eyes away and went about my next project.

My recent experience with Sasha and now Ruby had awoken something within me and I was not the type to deny my curiosity. At the moment I was curious about being a master. I glanced up at Ruby for a moment before returning to my job.

I spent the next hour reading about the dynamic of Master and submissive and how certain people naturally fell into certain categories. I had just scratched the surface, but one thing that I read so far was how not using a subs real name made them feel even more submissive. As I got up to retrieve my new toys for Ruby as I was already planning on implementing that on her.

I retuned with the new items and a plan. I opened the door and she looked at me and she begged through her gag. I had always turned off the device before but this time was different, I held up what looked like diamond shaped chain mail earrings.