Benoit Holdings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rusty I have a present for you."

Without further ado, I attached the devices to the ends of the studs through her nipples and stood back.

Because of her arched back and the way her hands pushed her chest out the diamond shape hung down from her nipple and settled on the skin of her under boob. What she felt though was about a hundred tiny pin pricks that caused her to shake her tits to get rid of them. The material was so light that when she did so it was like flipping a sheet in the air. It quickly moved up and then seemed to hover for a moment before slowly settling back down. I could see the realization dawn on her as she watched the slow decent of the devices. Her eye quickly locked back with mine.

It sounded now like she was saying sorry, but it mattered not. I just stared at her until the decorations began to settle again and she unconsciously shook her tits to rid herself of the sensation.

I smiled at her as I shut the door on her pleas.

I turned off the lights in my study and retired to my bedroom where I continued my study on this new dynamic I had found.

For the next month, I continued to make small changes to Rusty's situation. It took only another day for her to willing suck my cock. It was not long before her will was broken. Not that she didn't know who she was, but she accepted that fate had dealt her a hand that she could not win. As such I removed the ring gag and if she pleased me enough would even deactivate the machine for one entire night once a week. Other wise she got by on 6 hours of sleep doled out a single hour at a time throughout the day.

While mentally she was a wreck physically she looked better than when I brought her in. Through the use of electrolysis, I was able to keep her muscles in great shape. From what I could tell she had a bit more definition in her muscle tone than before and because of that her tits sat just a bit higher which caused a bit more of a wobble.

Nearing the end of what would have been her vacation I was ready to revisit the money.

I opened the door and offered her my cock. Her collar clicked open and her mouth was soon running up and down my shaft. She was quite talented too say the least. When she felt me near the end she wrapped her lips tightly around the base of the head of my cock and swallowed every drop of cum that came out. When that was done, she quickly cleaned my cock with her tongue and rested her check against it as she looked into my eyes.

After the first week, she had given up on begging. Unless I asked a question, she had learned to be silent other than for moans of pleasure, desire, and frustration. Tonight, though I was going to make my final offer.

I pulled my cock away from her and she moved her neck back in place as the collar closed back around it.

"Rusty, we need to settle the money issue."

I saw her eyes brighten from the dull state that had taken on, but I motioned for her to remain quiet.

"Tomorrow I am going to release you from these bonds, and you are going to make a public appearance all by yourself. At this appearance, you will tell everyone that over the last month you have decided to transfer control of the company to me. After all the legal stuff is done you will return here and resume your sentence. The only thing that will change for you is you will then be allowed orgasms at my discretion."

That perked her up, but I knew it would still be too much to expect without something being held over her head. That though would wait until tomorrow.

"Can you do that?"

She eagerly agreed, "Yes Master."

I smiled as I closed the door and went to prepare for the next day.

As the morning dawned, I entered the study and clicked the mirror so I could see through.

On her side, Ruby was dancing away.

"Good morning Rusty," I said as I opened the door.

"Good Morning Master." Over the month she had taken to the role of slave effortlessly. So much so that I was worried it was a trap.

"Today is the day you start making things right. Are you ready to do your part?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

I closed the door as the hum began to pick back up.

A little while later I entered the room behind her and opened the door at the back her display case. I slid her device out and placed it on a rolling cart.

Wordlessly I wheeled her down a hall to a well-appointed room. Her eyes roamed the room and the luxury of it.

I leaned down and whispered.

"If you behave yourself this could be where you spend your nights."

I watched her reaction in the mirror. For the last month, she had been brutally bound and held close to orgasm. Now in a single day, she had been given a chance to achieve that so desired orgasm and get off this evil device.

I began the process of unstrapping her and after about 5 minutes was easing her up off the dildos.

She was shaky but the electro stimulation over the month had kept her fit and strong. I could see her approval of the slight but noticeable changes to her physics.

She ran her hands over her hips and up her taunt abs until she reached her boobs. She turned sideways to see if her instincts were correct before speaking.

"I'm more toned than ever and I think my breasts are sitting higher."

I nodded.

"Very astute Rusty. With the electro stimulation, I was able to pinpoint certain muscles. In doing so I was able to move your tits about a half-inch higher than they were before. You will find they are a bit bouncier now."

I chuckled as she gave them a shake.

"You have made me a bimbo."

Her voice was not one of defeat though, it was more one resignation or admiration.

"No Rusty, you were already that. I turned you into a slut that needs an orgasm so bad she will do anything and I'm going to put that to the test today. Pass and your life will expand beyond what you have known for the last month. Fail and this last month will seem like a holiday."

I turned to leave the room.

"You will find everything you need in here. Be ready in two hours."

As I left the room with the device, I activated her piercings and watched her hand move right to her pussy as I closed the door.

I busied myself cleaning up the device and then putting on my best suit before waiting in the study.

About two hours later Ruby tottered into the room dressed just I as had left instructions for.

Her brown hair was up with a black choker around her neck. She was wearing a tight white blouse with three quarter length sleeves that had the top two buttons were undone which kept the shirt very tight over her bust. The shirt was sheer enough that her red lace bra was easily seen through the shirt. Below that was a skintight green hobble skirt that ended just below her knees. Below that was a pair of red stiletoe heals.

I walked around her and ran my hand over her ass to check that my directions had followed to the t. Sure enough, I felt the garter belt and the straps holding up the stockings, but no panty was felt. That left two options: she either followed my directions and was wearing the super tight g string or she was going commando.

A ring of the doorbell brought me back to the present. I led her to the door and just before opening it told her.

"You will take a separate car than me."

I handed her some money and a card with two addresses on it.

"The first address is for the office and the second address is for here. When our business at the office is done, I expect you to come back here and wait for me."

She hesitantly took the card.

I opened the door and she looked outside that driver waiting and then back at me.

"Thank you, Master."

I smiled broadly as she lowered her head and walked out the front door.

I closed the door and hoped that all my preparation had paid off.

About 30 minutes later there was another ring at the door and I headed out for the same meeting.

When I arrived at the office I was nervous. She had been on her own for over an hour now and had had ample opportunity to speak with her lawyers in private. So I was betting it was about a 50/50 chance that there were police waiting for me on the other side of the door.

As the door swung open though it looked like a typical meeting room with men wearing various power suits save for Ruby who looked like she was one of the men's plaything.

I moved over and sat in a chair across from Ruby and looked into her eyes. If I was reading her correctly everything was going as I wanted.

As the meeting was called to order one of her lawyers, most likely the oldest one, objected.

"I object to this meeting. My client has not given us enough time to vet this document."

He held up the absurdly small legal document.

I answered him, "How long does it take you to read a single page document?"

He glared at me.

"Listen here, sonny..."

A voice of reason cut through the comment.

"Both you need to stop."

Ruby was now standing and leaning on the table with both hands. Her tits were swaying as she looked around the room. No one in the room could have told you if she had a face or not as they all stared at her chest.

"Damian and his father were in the process of patching up their relationship. John had recently told me he intended to re-instate Damian as his heir. I won't deny that made me made and that I did things that I should not have, but if I have learned anything this last month it is Damian is the rightful owner of this company and I will no longer stand in way. Instead, I hope to stand beside him and help him in every way I can."

She glared at everyone around the table. Every one of them save for me, was still glued to the two mounds that swayed back and forth in front of them. I clapped my hands together a single time startling everyone.

"Well said."

I looked around the room.

"Shall we do this?"

Grudgingly her lawyers agreed and everything was signed and notarized. I was now the head of not only my consulting firm but also my dad's multinational corporation.

As I exited the building I watched as Ruby got into a taxi and heard her tell the driver, "This is the address that I want to be taken too."

I watched her hand the card I had given her to the driver. She locked eyes with me momentarily as I nodded to her.

I shook a lot of hands and then headed off for home myself wondering what I would find.

As I entered the house I saw her shoes by the door followed by a blouse just down the hall and the rest in line like breadcrumbs save for the garter, stockings, and panties.

The line led to my bedroom where when I opened the door I found her tied bent over my bed. Her ass was sticking out begging to spanked, violated, or both. The frame of the black garter and stockings was exquisite. I smiled as I saw the g string running between her cheeks pulled tight.

I wordlessly moved into the room. Even though she said nothing I knew she knew I was here because I saw her breathing increase. I moved behind her and ran my hand over her ass.

"You did well today Rusty."

"Thank you, Master."

"Did you mean everything you said at the board room?"

"Yes."

I raised my hand and slapped her ass getting a small yelp in reply.

"I never want you to use my name again in public or private. From now on I am simply Master."

Her breath got heavier, "Yes Master."

I landed a couple more blows on her ass giving it light pink shade, but the events of the day, Ruby's acceptance of her position, and that tight ass staring at me had me pretty worked up.

I moved behind her and dropped my pants and boxers. My shirt, tie, and jacket were still on as I drove my cock into her pussy. I groaned as it was greeted by a warm tight wet hole. Ruby let out a moan. I was not gentle though as I rode her hard and fast. I was just getting into when I decided to make a change.

Without slowing down or missing a stroke I pulled full out of her pussy and buried myself to the hilt in her ass.

"MASTER!!" She bellowed into the room.

In response, I rammed into her harder and slapped her ass.

"Damn straight. I'm the master of you and every hole in your body. Beg for more."

She didn't disappoint.

"Take your ass master!! Pound it as hard and long as you want."

The huskiness of her voice was what made it so hot.

I reached into my coat pocket and activated her nipple piercings before leaning forward and grabbing her tits.

I could feel the vibrations coursing through her chest as she screamed loud and long. My assault on her was fast and furious and I was nearing my end. I released her tits, stood back up tall, and activated her clit piercing as I pulled out of her ass and thrust back into her pussy.

It was like an explosion. For a solid month, she had sought an elusive orgasm. She had signed away her rights as the head of the company to get one and here she was with every muscle tensed as she pulled with all her might at the bonds she had placed herself in.

To me, it was as if her pussy had gone from gripping to my shaft trying to milk it to a brief moment of total relaxation and then finally it gripped me as tight as a muscle cramp. It squeezed tight while at the same time pulsing. For about a solid 15 seconds that is all that happened and then my load shot deep into her.

After that her whole body shook as her head moved as far back as it could letting a mighty wail out as she screamed through her orgasm. I was just able to extract my cock from the vice grip her pussy had become.

After pulling out though I grabbed my remote and set the piercings to pulse and it was like her whole body began to vibrate with that pulse. When they activated her body would shake and then relax when they paused.

I ran my thumb back into her pussy and found her clit. It was like touching a live wire. Her whole body tensed as I circled her clit teasing it. Soon she was wracked by another orgasm. Just as it was hitting I keyed the piercings and the kicked into overdrive again sending her tumbling through a third orgasm.

I pressed the assault on and soon a fourth orgasm enveloped her. I was amazed how her body shook so violently yet the mirror let me see the fire in her eyes and I knew she still wanted more. I set the piercings back to pulse and pushed my cock back into her ass. I pushed in and out in time with the pulse and after about 5 minutes I could tell a fifth orgasm was on its way. I set the piercings to increase the pace of the pulses and soon they were virtually always on as I hammered away at her ass.

I felt her tense and arch just as a second load shot into her ass. She held that pose for a moment and then collapsed on the bed exhausted.

I pulled out of her and released her from her bonds.

"Go get cleaned up and then clean me up."

She flashed me a tired grin as she disappeared into the bathroom. Only a few minutes later she emerged naked with her hair in a ponytail and a large washcloth in her hand.

I was lounging in a chair when she began to wipe the sweat off me. She worked her way around my body until just my cock was left to be seen to. She wrapped the cloth gently around it and cleaned it up, but just when I thought she was done she pulled the cloth away and drove her mouth down on it.

It caught me a bit by surprise, but I was not complaining. I sat back as I looked down as my former stepmother bobbed her head up and down my cock like it was the best thing that had ever been in her mouth. Her tongue was flicking, twisting, and coaxing the underside my shaft while her lips kept a tight seal around it and she varied the amount of suction.

Even after unloading twice I knew she would be able to get that third one if she kept up. And she did. Even though it was almost 10 minutes later she was still on her knees and just as ferociously attacking my cock as when she started.

I grunted just as I was about to cum. She pulled back from the cock while still stroking it with her hand. With a wide smile on her face stream after stream of cum launched out of my cock and coated her face. When I was spent she carefully went about collecting the cum and placing it in her mouth.

She ran her fingers carefully over her face and then user her lips to rake it off onto her tongue where it sat until she was satisfied, she had it all. Only then did she close her mouth and swallow it. It was as hot as hell to watch and I was hard again. She smiled as she ran her mouth back over my cock this time as a sort of final cleaning before getting up and heading back to the bathroom.

I was a bit torn at the moment. Part of me wanted the minx in my bed every night plying her trade on my cock while the rest of me wanted her to be sitting in my study watching her through the mirror as she suffered for what she did to my father.

When she returned to the room I pointed to the floor in front of me and she knelt before me.

"Rusty I have to say you have made a strong case for me keeping you out of the display, but I want you to know that you will still be spending a good amount of time there."

She nodded.

"I understand master. I don't wish to avoid your judgment, I just want to satisfy you as best I can when I have the opportunity."

All this amazed me as I had expected much more resistance.

"Tell me, Rusty, why do accept all of this so easily?"

She looked me in the eyes briefly.

"Because it is my fault. I did marry your father to get to his money, but only because my sister forced me too. She was like a wizard behind the curtain pulling all the switches. I had always deferred to her until I found about her plan to kill your father. I was going to go to the police but she and some lady named Sasha showed me all this made-up evidence that pointed to me being the person behind it. They forced me to play a part I did not want to to avoid jail."

I looked at her stunned by this information.

"That was when you showed up. You drug me off here and fulfilled my deepest fantasy while freeing me to make amends best as I could to you."

Now, this needed more explanation. I sat up straight in my chair and gripped both of her shoulders.

"What are you saying? What do you mean?"

My words were full of anger. I thought I had caught the person behind my father's death and here she was saying it was someone else who did it, but oh, by the way, thanks for kidnapping and raping me.

"I know it sounds crazy and at first it wasn't true, but what you did to me I deserved. It awoke some need deep inside me. Something more powerful than ever before. I found a need to see you have pleasure more than I needed to have pleasure. I dreamed for hours that you spent every waking moment watching my naked body as it danced on your machine. I did my best to wiggle my tits at you to use my mouth again and again. Just so I could see that look of pleasure in your eyes. When you offered me the chance to sign over the company to you and stay here with you safe from my sister it was like a blessing."

I was so stunned I slumped back in my chair.

"I'm so sorry Ruby."

She corrected me, "Rusty, Master."

I shook my head, "What have I done?"

She stood up and crawled into the chair with me and held me tight.

"Neither of us is perfect Master, but I want you to know I am right where I want to be. I will be your slave forever and will ride your device as long as you want me to."

I stiffened held her away from me a bit, "No. That was built to punish the person that was responsible for my fathers' death and if what you tell me is true that is not you."

I relaxed and pulled her closer.

"Tell me more about your sister."

For the rest of the night Rusty, as she insisted I call her, told me all about her sister's plot and how she held information over a large number of people to keep herself out of jail and money coming in. This went on until the sun broke over the horizon and Rusty drifted off to sleep. I carried her back down the hall and laid her down on the bed there.