Benoit Holdings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought I was done avenging my father, but it appeared I had not even begun.

With Rusty safely tucked away I returned to my study. For a moment I stared at the display case that was now empty and made a promise to myself that Brie and Sasha would soon be suffering justice right here.

I sat down behind my desk with a renewed fervor. Sasha had lied to me and I had taken it hook line and sinker. Brie, on the other hand, had been a total miss on my part.

I began my quest anew to track down Brie and Sasha. Sasha had let slip through my fingers and she was now buried even deeper than before. Brie, on the other hand, was not hard to find once I knew about her.

I figured Sasha had broken off all communications when I let her go to keep me from finding her again, but I suspected she kept tabs on Brie as a kind of red flag that I had turned my attention in their direction. That meant I needed to find Sasha before I could act and if I wanted to be on the safe side it would best to capture them at the same time to avoid any chance of the other being alerted.

I took nearly six months for me to put my plan into action. During that time my relationship with Ruby had deepened. I kept waiting for her to come to her senses, but I was beginning to think this new her was here to stay. She stayed in my bed every night using her nubile body to satisfy my sexual urges.

I had told her she was free to go and live as she wanted, but every time I had said that she had sunk to her knees and gave me a glorious blow job and stated she was where she was wanted to be and doing what she wanted.

Our long talks led me to believe that there had been a seed of submissiveness in her and that was why her sister had been able to manipulate her. Then when I had taken her, she not only had that but also regret and over the month of keeping her on edge she had latched onto the idea of pleasuring me to as her only way to balance out her role in my father's death.

Nothing I did or said seemed to change that. I finally just relented and enjoyed the energy that she seemed to have for her mission in life.

I had her do more than just that though. She was now my right hand and involved in all decisions that I made at both of my companies. It had taken everyone by surprise that I had selected her to fill the role of being my proxy, but I chalked it up to her un-impeachable character that was displayed when she signed the company over to me. It also didn't hurt that it allowed me to keep my blow job machine close for when I felt the urge.

So over the months, I became very accustomed to emptying my load multiple times a day into her willing body. It was also during that time that I took the opportunity to setup the second mirror as a second display case. Everything was working perfectly and I had just noticed a tempting opportunity to nab my newest occupants.

I had found that Sasha had been hiding out on an island in the Bahamas and only left when she had received a target to take care of. Brie, on the other hand, was planning a week on the beach in Miami. I decided to use this opportunity to hire Sasha to take out a high profile businessman in Miami that was going through a very public divorce. I had no intention of letting her complete the mission but figured that would get her in the same place as Brie.

After working through the details and setting everything up Rusty and I headed for Miami. I had arranged for Sasha to pick up a portion of her money the morning before she completed her assignment. It was just a simple drop, but once she opened the case it would emit a gas to incapacitate her and send me the location. As for Brie, I had made sure when she arrived at the airport that she was picked up a car I had hired and it also gassed her to knock her out.

Rusty and I arrived in a private plane and was on the ground only 30 minutes as two coffin style boxes were loaded and then we were back in the air with our precious cargo.

Once back home I prepped Brie with Rusty's help. I had chosen to place her on the same setup that I had placed Rusty. Brie though was not similar to her sister in body shape. Brie had a more porn starish body than I preferred. She was 5' 8" tall and weight just over 150 lbs. That would have made her average in figure if not for a good portion of that weight being in her breasts. Her DD's were her pride and joy and from my research, I had found no indication of augmentation. Her measurements, 42-29-38, pointed to them being natural also. Her sister had confirmed this and that Brie was a natural red head.

Rusty retrieved the piercings and placed them on her sister. It was a sexy display watching Rusty grasped her sisters' massive tits and pierce the nipples, but it was even more so when she added the clit piercing. Her index finger slid in and after a bit of coaxing the clit was visible and quickly taken care of.

Shaking my head I moved back to by job of pulling over the device and then Rusty and I sank Brie's pussy and ass onto the dildos and began strapping her in. With the two of us working Brie was locked onto the device and in the display case in less than 10 minutes. The setup was identical to Rusty's save for the dildo gag that Rusty and slid through the ring and locked in place.

With Brie in place, we moved onto Sasha. She received the same three piercings as Brie but instead of being mounted on a sybian as Sasha, she was going to get the upgraded version that Rusty had helped be develop. For starters, Sasha was placed in a crushing yellow leather corset that lifted her small tits a bit and ended just below her waist. Matching yellow stockings were held in place by built in garter straps. Her legs though were folded over with her calfs touching the back of her thighs and yellow leather straps were wrapped around them to keep them from moving.

A yellow leather panel gag covered her mouth with a crisscross of webbing that held it in place. A matching posture collar and monoglove kept her arms behind her and her face pointed straight ahead. With her secured, I looked down at the lady that had lied to me for a moment, but Rusty kept me on track.

"Don't think about it know Master. One of them is secured and the other is close."

I nodded and thanked her.

"Thank you, Rusty."

I steeled myself and moved the next piece of the puzzle over her body. It was a simple vertical steel square. We moved Sasha so that the back of her neck was connected to the top bar and then began to attach the remaining straps. Around the square, every six inches were straps that we used to restrain Sasha in place. When we were done she looked like a kneeling woman that had been captured in a spiders web. Satisfied we had done a strict enough job we moved her frame into the display case on the opposite side of Brie.

With that completed, we left the two women to their fate and retired to the bedroom.

Rusty moved me over to the bed.

"Please wait here, Master."

I smiled as she disappeared down the hall to what was now basically her walk in closet. It was about 15 minutes later when she reappeared at the doorway.

I sucked in my breath as I gazed at her attire. She was dressed in a white baby doll piece of lingerie as she leaned against the door frame. It had thicker than normal half cup bra with a see-through chiffon gown hanging down from it that went half way down her thighs. The bra had an intricate lace design to it but the cups left her pierced nipples visible above the top of the cup. Under the gown, I saw she was wearing a pair of white Brazilian cut panties that had white jewels encrusted on the high hip straps. Below the gown, she had on thigh-high stay-up stockings and 5-inch white heels. She was the vision of a bride on her wedding night.

She waited until I had looked her up and down.

"I wanted to thank you for what you did today."

She began to sway her hips as she walked toward me. I stayed leaned up against the bed.

"You did what I should have."

She sunk to her knees at my feet.

"May I ask for one more thing?"

I nodded and watched as her hands slowly moved up and undid by belt and pants before pulling them and my boxers to the ground.

She gazed at my cock as her hands gently ran up and down the length of it.

"I want to fuck you."

I growled down at her as my hand began to wrap around her biceps.

"Not here though." Her eyes filled with mischievous, "I want to ride you as you sit in your chair in the study."

The thought shot a bold through me and I nearly came from her hands still rubbing on me.

"I want to see what you saw when I was in the display case. I want to watch Brie and Sasha strain to achieve an orgasm that will never cum. I want you to shoot your cum into me as I ride an orgasm they never will."

This woman was ready my mind, but that didn't stop me from nodding and allowing her to lead me into the study. She moved the chair so it was in front of both display cases and then helped me take my seat. I flipped the switch and the two women became visible through the mirror.

Brie was much as Rusty had been on her first night. She fought her bonds as she tried in vain to escape or cum whichever would work for her. Sasha though was suffering through an hitachi wand that kept moving away when she got close to cumming leaving her humping air looking for that last bit of stimulation.

My attention was torn from the sight of the other two when Rusty turned on some music and began to give me a lap dance. She spun in front of me as she gyrated her hips and made herself even more enticing. It wasn't long before she unhooked the bra fastener in the front and slid it and the down. She whipped it over her head a couple of times before tossing it to me.

I caught it out of mid air and took a deep breath from it smelling her perfume on it. She spun around and slid her ass against my cock as she continued her dance. She continued the gyrate her hips and rub her ass against me until she took my hands moved them to her tits. It was then that I felt she had turned them on to vibrate.

I squeezed them gently and got a moan from her. One hand moved down to her pussy and was greeted by a wet spot that I began to rub in a circular motion. Her back arched and pushed my cock tight against her ass and thrust her tit harder against my hand. I began to kiss along the side and back of her neck.

This was something that drove her a bit crazy and she began to squirm. I held her tight though and soon she was a panting mess of a woman that needs to be fucked to be brought back to the real world. I pushed up from the chair and moved Rusty to the mirror that her sister was behind. I grabbed her panty in both hands a pulled them apart ripping the flimsy fabric in two.

My right hand gripped her hip as my left went to the back of her neck and began to push her forward while I held her hips in place. She knew what I wanted and bent at the waist gripping the sides of the mirror and staring into her sisters' needful eyes.

"Ready?"

I asked in a pant.

"Yes MASTER!!"

I hadn't waited for her response before sliding my cock in. She was wet and I was quickly buried to the hilt ramming as deep as I could. She was like a rag in my hands as I held her by her hips as I rode her as hard as I ever had.

Over her shoulder, I saw her sisters riding the sybian and her large tits swaying wildly as she chased an orgasm. It was all too much and I emptied myself into Rusty who continued to move her pussy up and down the length of my cock even after I had stopped. I was quickly shrinking when Rusty spun and got on her knees.

Her mouth was on me and soon she had me flying high and hard again. I looked down at her as she pumped my cock with her hand.

"I want her to see. I want her to know that I'm getting what she can't have."

I nodded and again she spun around, but this time she opened the door to her sisters' utter shock. Brie's eyes were wide and only got wider when Rusty bent over and she saw me behind her.

Rusty's voice cut through the moment, "Fuck me, Master!!"

With that encouragement, I drove my cock into her ass, which might not have been what she was expecting, but none the less she howled with pleasure. It also brought her up a bip as she rested her hands on the front of the sybian and began to suck at her sisters' tits.

Brie was so shocked and mortified she didn't know what to do. She had been locked on some kind of sex device and then her sister appeared before her being fucked in the ass by her step son. Now her sisters' mouth had latched onto her right tit and she wasn't able to shake her loose.

Brie let out a loud moan heard through the gag as all this transpired before her. Even with all that crazy stuff going on she was lost in a fog of need as her body climbed the mountain of another orgasm that she was desperately in need of. As she reached the peak though and began to fall back unsatisfied she heard and saw Ruby explode into a massive orgasm and fall meekly to the floor leaving Damian standing in front of her.

I had held onto Rusty's hips as she collapased and continued to fuck her ass until the last moment before pulling out and spraying Brie with cum. She flinched the best she could but there was no place for her to go and she was forced to stay there and take it.

Once I was finished I helped Rusty up and closed the door on Brie as she squawked and waved her tits at me in a futile gesture of showing her displeasure. I just smiled as I carried Rusty back to my bed and laid her down to rest.

I returned to the study and opened the door on Sasha's side.

"Hello Yellow."

Her eyes were wide and she frantically pulled at her bonds.

"That's cute. Not quite as cute as when Brie does it but she if much more blessed than you are."

I said this I tweaked her nipples.

Her eyes looked hatred at me through the need that the hitachi had left her in. I tapped a command on the remote and the hitachi slid down and away. I released the panel and pulled the ball out of her mouth leaving a ring gag in its place. She was trying to say something when I slid my cock into her open mouth casing her to gag as she tried to talk a moment before giving up.

"This ends when you swallow you my cum."

I saw a look in eyes that said I guess well be here for a while. That was until the hitachi was replaced with a riding crop that slapped her pussy hard. She jerked in her bonds as I smugly looked down at her. She jerked again when the next blow landed and had just begun to rub my cock with her tongue when the third blow landed.

She yelped and pleaded with her eyes as she did her best to please me. She was royally screwed as Rusty had set the bar very high for a blow job and I had just emptied myself two times. As such, I decided to add some additional motivation.

"Listen Yellow, either you swallow my cum or I leave you to receive a pussy whipping until I decide to use your mouth again."

That seemed to do the trick as she leaned forward as far as she could and go the tip of my cock into her throat. From there she sucked and flexed around the head of my cock as her tongue rubbed and glided up and down the bottom of my shaft. She was pretty good though and after about 15 minutes of her choking on my cock and I felt that boil begin to build. I grabbed her blonde hair and finished by jamming my cock deep in her throat and unloading my third load of the day.

Finished I released her and replaced the gag as she wept. I'm sure she was mumbling something about being sorry or the sorts, but it didn't matter to me. I stepped back and just before I closed the door a saw the crop smack her reddened pussy again. I smiled as I closed the door and pressed the button to move back to edging.

I watched the relief in Yellow's face as the crop descended. The relief was short lived as she watched the hitachi ascend toward her pussy in the mirror. I waited until her eyes bulged as the want landed against her while on full power.

I moved over to the other case and opened that door to gaze down on the perpetrator of my fathers' demise. She shook as she looked up at me.

I pulled up a chair and sat just about eye level with her.

"Hello, Scarlet."

Her tits flapped as she squirmed around. In response, I reached out and cupped her left tit for a moment and then flicked at the nipple as if I was flicking something away.

That got me a howl and more shaking which just made me grin more.

"So I guess you have pieced a few things together, but I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. You had my father killed and as such your will be kept here catering to my every whim. For now, this is my whim."

I flicked at her other nipple and got another howl.

"Your body is mine to do with as I please. If you have any doubts about that they will be corrected over the next several days. I hope you are here for a long long time."

With that, I stood and closed the door on the buxom enraged woman.

I toggled the mirrors back and left the study satisfied with where things stood.