Bent. Bowed. Unbroken.

Story Info
Princess Arianne and the Sand Snakes fuck for peace.
3.5k words
4.4
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers

Arianne Martell tensed as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Over by the window, Nymeria and Tyene stopped their squabbling. All three shared a glance. Since their imprisonment in the Spear Tower their only visitors had been servants, none of whom would be arriving at this hour.

The three young women were all related: Arianne was the princess of Dorne, and Nymeria and Tyene were her cousins, bastard daughters of her late uncle Oberyn. The sisters had different mothers, and it showed: Nymeria was full-figured, with dark olive skin and darker hair, whilst Tyene was small and slight with gold curls. Arianne herself was somewhere in between, pale but not milky, with a comet-trail of dark ringlets that fell halfway down her back. They had not been allowed much clothing since their imprisonment following their failed rebellion, and Nymeria was making do with a simple, short-skirted yellow dress belted in leather, while Tyene wore a thin shift of pale blue. Arianne herself had claimed the best item in the cell's limited wardrobe: a red gown with a neckline that plunged past her navel. It was hot, as it always was in Dorne, and so none of them wore any smallclothes.

Hurrying to the door, Arianne pressed her ear against it and heard the footsteps get closer. She made out two pairs of footfalls before throwing herself back just in time to avoid the door as it flew open.

Two men strode into the room. The first was slim and muscular, with a handsome face and blond hair. The second man was broader and dark haired, and wearing a fierce scowl.

'Who are you?' Nymeria demanded, sitting tall on the cushioned seat by the window where she had been lounging. Her dark, almond-shaped eyes flashed in the moonlit gloom of the sumptuously upholstered prison chamber. 'What are you doing in here?'

The first man flashed her a cocky smirk and gave a brief bow. 'My ladies,' he said, 'I am Ser Addam Marbrand, lord commander of the King's Landing City Watch. My companion and I have come to Sunspear to escort Princess Myrcella home.'

The second man bowed his head. 'Ser Balon Swann, Kingsguard to King Tommen,' he growled.

Nymeria sneered derisively at the mention of King Tommen, but Arianne was troubled. She had been waiting for retribution ever since the failure of her plot to crown Princess Myrcella and start a war with House Lannister. Now two Lannister retainers had arrived in her prison cell at the top of a high tower, armed and unannounced, in the middle of the night.

'Ser Balon, I give you the Sand Snakes and Princess Arianne,' said Ser Addam, gesturing to the three of them with a sweep of his arm. 'This one is Tyene,' he continued, walking over and looking down into Tyene's indignant face. 'She inherited her father's sharp tongue, and his aptitude for poison.'

Ser Addam turned and crossed the room to the divan where Nymeria stood, staring him down as he approached. He stopped in front of her, looking her supple, muscular body up and down.

'This one is Nymeria,' he said. 'Her uncle has taken her whip, but I dare say she would kill us by glaring if she could.'

Ser Addam continued his round of the room, stopping at last before Arianne's bed. 'And this,' he said with a note of finality, 'is Princess Arianne of Dorne.'

'The one who ensnared our sworn brother and almost got our princess killed,' Ser Balon grumbled.

'Darkstar did that,' Arianne rebutted hotly. If these men thought she and her sisters were responsible for harming Myrcella they may well seek retribution. Furthermore, she knew she had acted rashly by seducing Arys Oakheart and running off with her band of conspirators to crown the princess, but she genuinely cared for Myrcella. Darkstar's attempt to murder her when their plan was discovered had shocked Arianne as much as anyone.

'Darkstar's blade took her ear,' Ser Balon growled. 'She lies abed with fever.'

'I am sorry to hear that,' Arianne replied. 'Are you here to kill us?'

She had thought to catch them off-guard with the blunt question, but Ser Addam only smiled.

'Kill you?' he exclaimed. 'Never. We are knights of honour.'

'A formal apology has been demanded,' said Ser Balon. 'We are here for it.'

'And we are not leaving,' said Ser Addam, shrugging off his cloak, 'until we are satisfied.'

Two cloaks, one white and one red, fell to the floor. The knights' sword-belts followed.

'Lord Doran is waiting upon our answer,' said Ser Addam. 'If we are satisfied with your apology, Dorne shall have peace with the Iron Throne. If you refuse, then it will be war.'

'It is a choice, really,' said Ser Balon, 'between the sword and the lance.'

The knights loosened their pants and suddenly there were two penises out in the room, springing forth tall and hard. Blood flushed Arianne's cheeks. This was an affront to the honour of House Martell...an affront she did not care about at all. Ser Addam's chiselled stomach, on the other hand...suddenly it was not only her cheeks that were warm. Here was a chance to right the wrongs of her recent past, and take some pleasure in doing so. She stood up, showing off her gown. It was open at the sides, and the silk was gauzy enough to see through.

'I cannot speak for my cousins,' she said, 'but I wish to re-establish close relations with the Iron Throne.'

Ser Addam sauntered over to her, smiling, and Arianne smiled back as he took her waist in his hands. He leant in for a kiss, but at the last moment bypassed her mouth and began to kiss her neck. Arianne gasped in pleasurable surprise, closing her eyes as Ser Addam's kisses sent a shiver through her body. She felt him slip his hands under her gown, his callouses hard against her skin as they travelled up her sides to take hold of her breasts. He squeezed them, making her moan slightly. She began to walk slowly back towards her bed, drawing him on, but once they reached it his hands moved further up onto her shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. His erect penis loomed in her face, and Arianne licked her lips. She looked up at Ser Addam, who was still smirking cockily. Gods, she liked that. Arianne kept looking into his eyes as she slid her lips gently onto the head of his penis and slowly, deliberately took him in her mouth.

Nymeria was not surprised that her cousin had chosen the pretty one. Arianne was a shallow slut who'd been sucking pretty boys since she was fifteen. Now her looseness had encouraged Ser Balon, who saw her pleasuring his companion and assumed she would be just as willing. Nymeria was not. She tensed, preparing herself to resist. But Ser Balon was not interested in her.

Tyene, little sweet Tyene, was lying on their bed with her legs spread, pleasuring herself with one hand and beckoning the Kingsguard knight with the other. Ser Balon lumbered towards her, helpless to resist. Nymeria could only watch in disbelief as the big knight pushed her younger half-sister down into the mattress and tugged down her shift to reveal her small, pert breasts. Tyene's mouth formed a small, perfect O as Ser Balon nudged her legs apart with his knee and slowly introduced his large cock into her gold-fuzzed cunt, holding her down with his rough hands as he pushed it deep inside her.

Arianne burned with arousal, one hand on Ser Addam's tight buttock and the other slid between her own legs to pleasure herself as she worked her lips and tongue up and down the knight's cock. She increased the speed of her busy fingers as Ser Addam began ramming his erection repeatedly into the very back of her throat, making her gag. She relished the feeling of being dominated, feeling her head swim as her air ran low. She gave a wet gasp as Ser Addam withdrew his cock, glistening with her saliva.

'Who said you could touch yourself?' Ser Addam demanded, twisting one of his hands in her hair.

Before Arianne could react, Ser Addam was lifting her by the hair and pushing her face down onto the bed. She yelped with fake outrage as she ended up with her knees bent beneath her, her ass on full display. Ser Addam grabbed her wrists one by one and pinned her hands behind her back.

'Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken,' he hissed, reciting the words of House Martell. 'We'll see about that.'

He sank his penis all the way into her vagina.

Nymeria watched sourly as Tyene built up to a fake orgasm, ankles bobbing high in the air and hands clutching weakly at the bedspread while Ser Balon ploughed her. The Kingsguard knight's face was a mask of concentration as he used Tyene's cunt for his pleasure, his large cock bulging her lower lips outwards with every thrust. Her sister and cousin had gone insane, Nymeria thought. It was a wonder neither of them had borne a bastard, if they fucked as readily as this. Not that Nymeria was jealous, of course. Yet, she was so much more of a woman than either of them. Tyene had to act like an eager little girl just to get men to look past her flat chest, while Arianne was such a wanton she would lay with stableboys. Nymeria was a warrior, and she was proud of her body. If either of these knights had any sense they would have tried for her first.

Arianne was lost in a fantasy, the repeated slaps of flesh on flesh as Ser Addam took her roughly from behind receding into the background as she imagined she was being forced by a cruelly handsome robber knight. Waves of pleasure were washing through her body, starting at her cunt and spreading outwards. They came stronger and faster, building and building until -

Ser Balon gave a grunt and pulled his dick out of Tyene. With a strangled gasp, he spurted his seed up her belly and onto her breasts. Nymeria watched angrily as Tyene gave an obscene little giggle, wiggling atop the bed and letting the cum run across her. She began to play with herself again, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit, but Ser Balon was finished, sitting down heavily on the end of the bed as his thick penis began to wilt.

Arianne's orgasmic cry filled the room. Her body shuddered as her vagina contracted around Ser Addam's dick, but his merciless fucking continued, not letting the orgasm die. Arianne could tell from the force and urgency of his thrusts that he too was close to finish, his hands now clamped on her hips as he used her back end for his pleasure. Taking advantage of her free arms, Arianne slid herself off him, and before he could say a word she twisted around and took his slick erection her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly back and forth, brutally testing the limits of her gag reflex, then took his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other, pumping one and fondling the other until Ser Addam groaned and his thick cum filled her mouth.

Nymeria saw Ser Addam sink back on his haunches looking spent but satisfied. Arianne was smiling at him, teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue, his seed already eagerly swallowed. Both knights were momentarily incapacitated, and if the women were to kill them now would be the time...only, Nymeria's half-sister and cousin looked far from ready to kill. In fact, a light was building in their eyes that Nymeria had seen before. Their captivity was indefinite, and none of them knew when they would get another chance to fuck.

Nymeria wasn't even fooling herself any more. Her pussy was slick from watching her kinswomen be sported with.

'Would Ser Addam care to fuck a warrior woman,' Nymeria challenged the knight, 'or is he content with his whore?'

Ser Addam looked sharply up at her.

'You can get what she gave you from any two penny slut,' Nymeria went on, flicking her chin dismissively at Arianne. 'Do you have what it takes to lie with me?'

Arianne was glaring at Nymeria from where she lay on the bed propped up on her elbows, but her view was blocked by Ser Addam's increasingly stiff penis.

'The question is,' Ser Addam said, sliding off the bed and strolling towards her, 'will what you've got be enough to satisfy a Westerman?'

Nymeria unbuckled her belt and let it hang. She began to loosen her robe.

'I could finish you and ten of your men, and it still would not be enough,' she said. With a flourish, she let her robe fall. Her skin gleamed in the moonlight, silver rays illuminating a strong, full figure, hard, trim muscles and fulsome breasts with pine-dark nipples. Ser Addam's gaze drank it all in, but Nymeria was looking over his shoulder at Arianne. Scandalized anger marred her cousin's pretty face, and even as Ser Addam's finger found her clit it was Arianne's expression that gratified Nymeria more.

Lying on the bed, Arianne seethed. Nymeria hated pretty men like Ser Addam; she was only seducing him to spite her. Their competition had started young, when the cocks of the stable hands and men-at-arms of Sunspear had been their prizes. Theirs was a constant game of sexual one-upmanship, both women stealing each other's desired men for more and more scandalous liaisons. Arianne remembered when her father had brought Lord Uller's two sons to court to compete for her hand; Nymeria had slept with them both. She smiled, though, when she remembered how she had gotten her revenge. There had been a particularly dashing guard captain Nymeria had wanted since he bested her in the yard as a maiden. Nymeria had never been able to prize him away from his wife, but Arianne had been willing to offer him something Nymeria hadn't.

'Ser Balon,' said Arianne, sliding off the bed and sauntering naked over to the knight, 'is it true that you non-Dornish only know one way to fuck a woman?'

'What?' Ser Balon asked bullishly, looking up from what he had been concentrating on. Sitting on the end of the bed, he had been looking down at the back of Tyene's head as she lay face-down across his lap and pleasured him with her mouth, her legs kicking slowly through the air as her head moved up and down.

'The gods gave women mouths to pleasure men,' Arianne said, nodding at her cousin, 'and they gave us cunts with which to fuck. But there is another hole they gave to us all.'

Arianne moved over to the door and placed herself just in front of it. Leaning forwards slightly, she curled her ass upwards.

Nymeria gasped as Ser Addam's teeth found her left nipple. She dragged her fingers up his muscular back, arching with pleasure as he applied the smallest amount of pressure. Two fingers of his left hand were busy inside her, stabbing in and out as Nymeria's juices coated them. She looked up just in time to see Arianne baring her ass. Something of her dislike must have shown in her expression, because suddenly Ser Addam was abandoning her breast and vagina, moving up her body to take her chin in his hand and turn her face towards his.

'Don't worry about your cousin,' he said. 'She was a perfectly pleasant appetiser, but I intend to make you my main course.'

Ser Addam went to kiss her, but Nymeria seized him by the throat. 'Fuck me,' she ordered.

She got what she wanted. Ser Addam seized her by the shoulders and turned her over, shoving her down onto the divan. A moment later, Nymeria moaned as he penetrated her.

Arianne banged her fist on the door and bit back a squeal as Ser Balon's cock pushed into her ass. He was as thick as a war lance and she thanked the gods he was going in slowly. Blood flushed to her chest as her heart began to pound, adrenaline flooding her system as her limits were tested. She slid her left hand down between her legs and began urgently playing with her clit. The pleasure she felt was like a fragile raft, just barely keeping her above the tidal wave of intensity that threatened to overwhelm her as Ser Balon pushed in deeper. She gasped as she felt the knight's large hand on the side of her face and he turned her head sideways, pushing her other cheek into the door. He then gripped her left arm by the elbow and pulled her hand away from her vulva, placing her arm behind her back and holding it there. Arianne's vision blurred as her last vestige of control was taken from her, her body helpless now against Ser Balon's advance.

Oh, Seven save me...

Nymeria was on her hands and knees, body rocking to the rhythm of Ser Addam's thrusts. His cock felt amazing inside her, while every slap of his pelvis against her rump communicated an intense and burning lust. Atop her, Ser Addam's gaze was fixed on Nymeria's upraised openings, his pale cock vanishing into her dark vagina and making its lips bulge outwards at the sides. There was a pleasant tightness in his balls that promised an orgasm, but he knew that Nymeria would scorn any man who let her physical charms overwhelm him. Fucking was like fighting to her, a contest not just of bodies but of wills. She was strong in both cases, but her domineering aspect was only there to provoke a greater response from her lover; she was a matchless woman longing for her match. Ser Addam resolved to make her cum before allowing himself to finish inside her.

Ser Balon's thoughts had dissolved like inhibitions in strong wine. His entire animus was focused on his cock as he used it to take the wanton Dornish princess in her ass, barely aware of the sweat running down his limbs or the deep grunts rolling in the back of his throat. He had his hands full holding her head and her arm, but he flexed his hips back and forth in order to fuck her, her beautiful round ass stretched out from the centre where the head and first few inches of his cock where thrusting repeatedly into her hole.

Releasing her arm and taking his other hand off her head, Ser Balon seized Arianne by the hips and used them as leverage to deepen his thrusts. Arianne propped her forearms up on the door and rested her forehead on them, releasing a breathy cry with every thrust. One cry was suddenly louder and sharper as Ser Balon smacked her ass, hard enough to leave a pink mark. Arianne laughed, and taking the encouragement Ser Balon slapped her on the other cheek. So intent was he on Arianne's ass that he barely noticed Tyene slithering underneath Arianne and kneeling between her legs, until without prompting the small blonde was lavishing her tongue on his balls.

It was more than Ser Balon could handle. He pulled out of Arianne's ass, his cock and balls thrumming with an orgasm he could barely restrain. Taking his shaft in one hand and the back of Tyene's head in the other, he inserted his dick into her mouth and immediately came, moaning with shuddering release as he filled the small blonde's mouth with his thick seed.

Sweat glistened on Nymeria's body as Ser Addam drove into her, his pelvis slamming relentlessly into her ass. There was a building pleasure in her loins that heralded orgasm, but she wasn't quite there and doubted that Ser Addam would last much longer.

'Punish me...' she growled.

'Oh, I intend to,' Ser Addam replied, his voice strained. 'I took the liberty of visiting the armoury before coming up here, and I found something that your uncle confiscated when you were captured.'

Nymeria's confusion came to a sudden end when she felt the leather cord of her own whip looping around her throat.

'Yess...' she hissed as Ser Addam dragged her head backwards, putting pressure on her windpipe without cutting it off completely. He was still fucking her just as roughly, and within moments Nymeria shuddered, flexed her pelvis and came. The whip fell away from her throat, leaving a red mark behind as Ser Addam dropped it to clutch at her ass, almost doubled over by his own responsive orgasm. The two of them writhed together, joined in a moment of bliss that slowly faded until there was just sweaty skin, a warm smell and a pleasant, fading ache.

Nymeria lay down on her stomach, rolled over and shoved Ser Addam away with her foot.

'Now get out,' she said.

Ser Addam and Ser Balon had no arguments left in them. They gathered up their clothes and quickly re-dressed, taking one last glance at the three women as they shuffled out the door. Feeling deeply satisfied, Arianne, Nymeria and Tyene returned to their respective beds, confident they had averted the war they had almost inadvertently started.

ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers