Bent Over and Booked Out

Story Info
A charity book fair turns steamy when Dave's Ex finds him.
1.5k words
3.7
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave placed two bags of books on the donation counter. It was his favourite time of year, the annual book fair. At the donation kiosk he offloaded the books he read last year and then entered the main fair to pick up a new collection for pennies. "Thanks, that's a big donation" the scottish man running the stall said and began to sort through the books, John Grisham, Matthew Riley and the Lord of the Rings all came lined the top of the bag hiding more sinister books below, Dave left hurriedly to avoid any embarrassment. "Wait" He said. Dave paused for a second shit had he seen them? "Here have a bag if you're going in there, but you have to make sure it's filled before leaving alright." the middle aged man winked at him and Dave took the bag with an awkward laugh.

He tried stuffing the bag into his blue jean pockets but it wouldn't fit and ended up putting it in his black hoodie. Dave was average height with a slim athletic build, unkempt brown curls framed his face. He entered the bookfair after spraying his hands with disinfectant goo and began wondering. He rarely had a plan when he went to this event preferring instead to get lost in the mass of books in front of him. The whole venue was about two football fields wide and packed with people, it had been a long time since he had seen this many people in one place.

The Spanish section caught his eye, he had been trying to learn the language and an easy Spanish book was on the list to get. The section was the smallest out of any of the European books which he found odd given the popularity of the language. He opened one up and struggled to read the description, when he felt something brush his butt. Dave looked behind him but all he saw was a throng of people, no one had stopped. It had certainly felt like a touch though. He shrugged it off assuming it had been the mistake of a stranger.

The books were all laid out on folding tables, while looking for a book he found his eyes reading upwards, reading the lines of a familiar black dress. Bella. He had seen those lines before, a long steamy time ago. She hadn't seen him apparently and was inspecting a Spanish book with a nude girl on its cover. Dave thought about saying hi for a moment, but thought better of it, it had been a long time and they hadn't separated on the best of terms. Instead he resumed his aimless wandering amid the sea of people washing around rocks of books.

Try as he might Dave couldn't shake her from his mind, the touch on his butt, had it been Bella? His mind summoned her long brown hair, big brown eyes that looked into your soul and a figure with curves in all the right places. She had been fun, especially in her black dresses. Quickly he cast the thought from his head. That had been the past and thinking those thoughts was distracting him from what he came here to do.

Back in reality Dave found himself in a mental war having arrived at the erotic fiction section of the book fair. His consciousness battled with desire to read a book. One side warned of public humiliation and the other further... stimulation.

While he eyed off a novel that had the front cover of a nice butt sticking out of a shower curtain. He felt like someone was watching him. He looked up, no it must have been nothing. But then he saw her, staring right at him, Bella. She licked her lips and gave him a wink. A book with the cover of a food truck was in her hands. The girl manning the stand looked flushed and someone was behind her.

Dave swallowed an urge, he turned to leave and knocked a book over but it hadn't touched his hands. He bent to search for the book but gave up, somehow it had gotten lost in the mass of people walking past. He took a moment to catch his breath and stood up. She was gone, he was safe... for now. He continued to walk around trying to force himself to focus on books and nothing else. He saw the sign for collectors books, that would do the trick. Inside there were ancient thick tomes, the most interesting books of the fair. They were too expensive for all except the most diehard book collector; the throngs from the main fair were lost in this side section; cracked wooden walls surrounded this part and Dave was impressed by how much work the volunteers had done. Reprieve from his lust, found itself in the form of these books' ancient histories held within beat-up leather bookbindings. A folder of laser printed excerpts lay to the side of the glass cases holding the real books. He looked through the folder, first hand accounts of the crusades, journals from the American Civil War. This place had some phenomenal books for a fair run for charity.

He heard a book drop to his right, surprised Dave turned to see Bella. "Opps, i think you dropped this." She spun around and bent over to pick up the fallen book, her black dress withdrew presenting a perfect, unobscured butt no underwear in sight. She stood up and returned the book, it was the same butt amongst shower curtains from earlier. Bella darted closer "Nice taste in books, I missed you.'' she said into Dave's ear and grabbed his crotch. "And I can tell you've missed me too."

Enrapt all Dave could say was "Bell" she put a finger to his lips.

"Let's have fun like we used to, meet me in the toilet's last stall on the left." She kissed him, biting his lip and then turned to leave but couldn't help herself flash him one last time.

This was a bad decision, Dave knew, he shouldn't play her game but it didn't stop him. "If she can play games, so can I.'' he thought. He placed the erotic novel under the excerpt folder and, when the guard wasn't looking removed the leather strap from one of the old books and tucked it into his jeans. Dave practically ran now, his mind was set, caving in to lust he walked back through the main hall and opened the bathroom door. It was dingy and old, cracked tiles lined the walls, several men were spaced out at the urinal but the stalls were empty. All except one.

He tapped the door and it swung open. Bella grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. She pushed him back with her lips and locked the door expertly. Now, it was on. They enveloped each other in lust. He kissed her, and stroked her curves, moving to her inner thigh. She bit his upper lip in response, muted moans came from the two of them. A moment of foreplay continued before he spun her around and she placed her hands against the wall for support. Dave raised the black dress and felt her with his fingers. He pulled down his jeans and released his member. He aimed at her dripping vagina and pressed... but she reached around to stop him.

Someone got in the toilet stall nearby and some loud clangs followed. Heedless of the noise Bella led his dick upwards towards a different hole. He thrust gently in her, her arse was tight but she had prepared for this. Dave filled her with a quarter of his penis, then half.. Bella stifled a moan. She looked back and locked eyes with him and he thrust all the way to the base of his dick inside her, she mouthed "fuck." Slowly he built up speed pushing her with his momentum further against the toilet wall. He continued to pump his dick in and out, her moans became less and less muffled, fear of being found out was being overruled by a more primitive emotion.

Now Dave brought out his secret weapon, the leather strap and threw it around her throat, he knew she loved to be choked. He pulled the strap tight and, using it as leverage fucked her harder. She gagged, but pushed her hips back into him hard enough that he began to move back from the wall. The fucking continued, Dave let up on the strap to let her breathe and his thrusting became slower, another patron opened the toilet stall right beside them but it was too late. One last pull on the leather strap and one last thrust and Dave groaned as he released inside her. Bella's breathing tightened as Dave pulled free, cum dripped from her butt.

She spun around and grabbed his hand. "I've missed this."

"It can't happen again. You know we can't be together."

Bella nodded her head. "I know, but once a year let's... help each other find a book."