All Comments on 'Bent over The Bar'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Gotta follow that up

Interesting dynamic - how does it play out?

As always - an enjoyable read. Thanks

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

sounds like the wives had this swap all set up ahead of time

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
Just a quick vignette, but . . .

. . . I did leave myself room for a second installment. It’s halfway written in my mind , but not on the computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it?

Not much of a story really. Just some excuse for some butt fucking. Probably should have been posted in Anal Sex. But what was your point or story line? This just seemed like a brief sex scene. Not a particularly hot one. In fact, none of the four of them seemed very emotional about the episode. They aren't drunk. So why does this start out with a challenge from Cindy to her husband to fuck a friends ass? And why does it end with Cindy heading off to fuck Bryce? In private no less? Too many unanswered questions in this strange piece.

2 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

Not your usual, not to my taste, and the first time I can't give at least a *3. Usually if I don't care for your characters, the story is well written. I'm sure you are aware that this is in no way a story, just a little joke from you to your readers. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The inner dialogue this guy was having felt "true" to me, so I could get into his character and therefore into Sandy too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

"See, I told you, he doesn't have the balls to do it." - It's not a question of having the balls to do it, it's believing that Cindy, for all of her teasing, won't extract her pound of flesh if he does.

"You go right ahead, but if you do, that means I get to fuck Bryce here, and Sandy says that he's really good! You sure you want to take the chance that I won't like Bryce's dick better than yours?" - As said. THAT'S what he's afraid of, it has nothing to do with having the balls to do Sandy.

So how did it end? Was Bryce better than Mitch? Did they continue swapping? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A perfect ending . . .

to a shallow inconsequential marriage. Wonder how long it will take him to realize he was set up? Wonder if he'll even care? No one else does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An answer to the question?

What did he get out of it? What was in it for him?

Except, RR is clever enough to preview that this story is REALLY about what did Cindy get out of this. What was in it for her?

As to what did Sandy get? She just got fucked in the ass! So my sympathy money is on Sandy, and in revenge, she'll probably (one way or the other) make sure that Mitch gets fucked in the ass as well. Probably, NOT the consequence that Mitch is expecting. If, while oogling Sandy bent over the bar, he had pictured himself in her position, INSTEAD of taking Bryce's position behind her, then may be he would have had the foresight to resist dabbling in these dangerous games in the first place.

However relax RR. I won't category police you for this should have been in anal category. So far, this is just about a sex act. May be next chapter, you can bring this back more category appropriate by making it about the marriage, and the complicated marital fallout that this sex act has obviously brought about.

Good Luck, and invest in more lube!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
I guess that I can use my own comment section to say that I wish . . .

. . . that Papatoad allowed comments and scoring on his stories.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years agoAuthor
One anony said . . .

. . . that this wasn’t a story, but just a sex scene, and he’s right: that was what it was in my mind all along.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Wow! Someone with the balls to do it!

I don't mean fuck Sandy. I mean post a story about extra-marital fun!

Short and sweet.

5*

KB

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Reed...

I think you should the true ending to this story with your last line, Finally, Cindy spoke up. "Mitch, go take a shower. Bryce, bedroom, now, 'cause you are going to fuck me silly."

Cindy didn't really care if Mitch fucked Sandy, she just wanted to get fucked by Bryce. If you do write a follow up I hope you at least let Sandy have a shower (in her own home) too.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Hmm...

My ending would have been for the wife of the ass fucker to tell them it was her turn with the ass woman's husband. That would have been fair and even.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Only just squeezed into LW

Given the focus of this episode, it could well have gone into Anal.

I wonder at the wasted words or were they foreshadowing a 2nd instalment?

"Cindy had at least been making noises about getting knocked up." Given where this goes, what has that sentence got to do with anything?

Agree with brookes, it's more about having the balls to risk his marriage, to put his wife in a position he might regret and if the getting knocked up has any relevance that too. The standard trope for this section would be for her to give her arse to Bryce and to get knocked up by him, finally threatening Mitch with financial ruin if he doesn't accept the kid as his.... maybe it was a good idea to keep it short :D

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Disagree with not a story comments

There’s a beginning, a middle with a decision and climax, and an end. It’s just a fairly minimalistic story which needs a bit of reading between the lines. I agree the ‘have balls’ baiting into agreeing to swap (really that’s what he was agreeing to do) wasn’t convincing. However, I have seen guys being talked into dumber things by having the size of their testicles questioned. I liked it, didn’t love it.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Extra-marital Fun: Really KB?

I know of few women who describe anal sex as "fun". If it's so much fun, why don't more men try it on the receiving end? Men are just as well equipped in the anal department as women.

And while whatever "fun" Mr Richards' characters were described as having was definitely 'extra-marital', it just didn't have that frisson of naughtiness about it that comes with a story about sneaking out for an illicit affair and getting away with it.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Kalimaxos Re: Your Ending

Um, that's exactly what happened! "Bryce, bedroom, now, 'cause you are going to fuck me silly."

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Flash Story****

Nice and hot sex!! Thanks for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
What goes around...

This is what happens when you let the little head do your thinking:

"...Bryce, bedroom, now, 'cause you are going to fuck me silly."

Your wife gets her turn. So if you like your wife enjoying another man, by all means just take the opportunity when it presents itself. Personally, it's not for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Choices ...

No, not speculation of whether this is a one-off or a serial (although I think ‘part 1’ or at least ‘to be continued’ at chap-end is polite). RR has already admitted to ‘serial’ ... but not tomorrow!

No, the issue is whether this is the start of ‘swapping among good friends’ or, instead, the calculated admission of Mitch (Hubby1) into an already established threesome! If the latter, then the category placement is right on target. Even if the former, it could still have an overall flavor of LW. (Another of my re-definitions is that LW is NOT just a married woman being ‘adventurous,’ but also its effect on their marital relationship. A third re-def is that all parts of a serial should be placed in the ‘main theme’ category.)

4* although editing coulda been more careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

It seemed more like maybe the two wives planned the little encounter, so the second wife could get with bryce without husband being upset. Plus why did they have to go upstairs? Wouldn’t it had been proper for them to do it there in same why minus the anal. Sounds more and more like they tricked him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yo horny Luedong?!

Wanna have da poop chute stretched yo silly nagging slut?

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Not to the curious. Swinging is not for everyone

Swapping. Especially full swap, should not happen unless both spouses have talked about it and agree to it. You don't just do it. Only amateurs try this shit and then wonder why their marriages fail.

If any of you are contemplating swapping, you and your spouse have better talk about it in advance. Talk if you both agree to do it. Who to do it with and who not. And also what you will do. And you also talk to the other couple before you do anything with them. Friends in the normal world are not the same as in the lifestyle. The people you swap with have better be on the same wavelength as you and your spouse.

ps. If you are worried about his dick size, how good he is and if your wife will like him better, you don't belong in the swinging scene. Its not for the insecure or immature. I never saw guys with small dicks or in swinging. Sorry, its how it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey stupids!!! Anal is not fun ?????

So the gays are doing it just for what ???? Dumb heteros.

Of corse anus doesn’t produce secrets, but guess what? Help is on the way: Astroglide, greassssse, butter, spit( snot) even jizz!!!

So only why Lue & some idiot doesn’t like fucking or get fucked in the ass, doesn’t mean anal is no fun.

And yeah this short story was good. Waiting for the next part.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Joining in

I love PapaToad would allow scores and.comments. I don't think that I've ever read one of his stories that I didn't like.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
I do have to give a big thumbs up for one part

The smell description of when the cock is pulled from her ass is perfect. For those who’ve only seen it on porn, this story describes what anal sex smells like perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

I know lots of women (and men) who think that anal sex is a (w)hole lot of fun. My Wife enjoys it when her lovers buttfuck her and I enjoy it when she takes me with her strapon. Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Nasty

Story just as nasty as the sex it describes. Not for me.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Agree, follow up

Gotta follow that up.

Interesting dynamic - how does it play out?

Com'on ReedRichards, put in chapter 2 with the swapping and they are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There Has Never Been A Story

More demanding of a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sxcret

PART 2 needed

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Just

Just a nothing story.Also what sort of woman is he married to,who encouraged him to fuck another woman.?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nothing here... Swingers now??

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Swingers

Yuck

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Utter

Utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars: dislike.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, loving wives saying those three little words that all men want to hear,

" I dare you "

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Better ending: Mitch realized that Bryce was actually a sissy wimp so after he cleaned up he kicked in the bedroom door, pushed Cindy out of the way, rolled Bryce over onto his hands and knees and fucked him pathetic ass silly. Cindy began to complain, but Mitch cut her off. "Shut up you stupid bitch, you'll get yours next." She sat mesmerized as Bryce moaned and came hard like a bitch in heat. Mitch wasn't done. He grabbed his teasing slut wife by the hair and pulled her into the shower. He made her wash him off, then he bent her over and took her virgin ass. Her protests of pain, quickly turned to moans of pleasure as her husband put her in her place. Mitch lived happily ever after fucking any and all of them any time he wanted.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Load

Load of crap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous