Bergstrom and Dresner, P.C.

Story Info
Sex Therapist.
2.5k words
4.18
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fiction work, none of the characters, scenes, or situation are real.

It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and my last appointment, just left with her instructions for her romantic getaway weekend with her husband. I returned to my desk to complete my notes for the session I just had with my client Angie.

Session 1;

Client: Angie Woodall

Age: 35

Status: Married

Stats: 5 ft 5 in, 39 in x 24 in x 36 in, 130lbs, D cup

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Complexion: Fair

Begin notes:

Angie stated she heard about this practice from current client Reagan O'Hare. The client was then referred by her therapist. The client presented with classic Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD). The client explained her lack of sexual desire has persisted for approximately 2 years. The client has continued to have unfulfilling intercourse with her husband over this time period. Furthermore, the client has not been brought to orgasm during these 2 years.

No trauma or illnesses preceded the HSDD.

Client stated in the past she has very much enjoyed intercourse with her husband and prior partners. During a normal session of intercourse the client stated she would "cum and squirt" multiple times. The client's questionnaire indicates she has had no issue of orgasming in the past from oral, digital, or insertion of penis or phallus shaped object into her vagina or anus.

The client has been provided a Rx for Flibanserin and instructions to video record her intercourse sessions with her husband this weekend. She will provide the videos for review at her next appointment in one week.

End notes.

A little about me and my firm. I am Klaus Bergstrom, DO, JD. and my partner in the firm and life is Siannon Dresner PsyD. Our firm is Bergstrom and Dresner, P.C. and we specialize in synergized holistic sexual treatments through evolving granular relationships. I specialize in one on one sessions whereas Siannon works more with couples. Our firm does not take direct new appointments from clients, all clients are referred to us through an intimate list of medical doctors and therapists. Our clients are referred after all their current course of treatment has not progressed as desired.

I am in my mid 30's and have been described as a doppelganger for the actor Gerard Butler. I am a Doctor of Osteopathy, and have been awarded a Juris Doctorate specializing in contracts. Siannon is a month younger than I, standing 5 ft 2 in, 120lbs, C cups, brunette, hazel eyes.

I completed my session notes for Angie, settled into my couch, grabbed the remote for the smart tv. After turning the tv on I navigated to NAS drive. Angie mentioning Reagan O'Hare brought back the memory of Reagan's video. This video was recorded secretly by Reagan as part of her treatment plan. I use the videos to get a better idea of the issues described by the client. This is where my JD and contracts specialty come into play.

Reagan has been a client for a few years at this point and makes regular twice weekly appointments. Reagan, who was married when she first started coming for her appointments, had chief complaints of not being able to orgasm during intercourse with her husband. She enjoyed the sex but just didn't orgasm.

The file started playing, it started with Reagan having sex with her husband. After a few minutes her husband cums inside her. It was obvious she didn't orgasm. After the husband walks away out of the room Reagan pulls out a vibrating dildo, turns it on and inserts it into her pussy.

By this time I have my cock out and stroking furiously. Watching the dildo getting coated with the cum that is inside Reagan's pussy. My timing as alway, is impeccable and I start cumming just as Reagan is cumming in the video. I clean up and head over to Siannon's office, finding her demonstrating how to perform fellatio on the husband of newly weds as the wife watches.

The being engrossed in the demonstration doesn't notice me at first but when she does she jumps a bit and pulls her hand out from the front of her shorts. Siannon also notices and reassures the wife it's ok and explains who I am. This eases the wife and Siannon continues her demonstration.

The husband unloads his balls into Siannon's mouth shortly after she resumes. She swallows the load, and wipes her mouth before giving me a deep french kiss. I can still taste the husband's cum in her mouth and it is everything I can do to not bend her over her desk right at that moment.

Siannon breaks our embrace, turns to the wife and asks if she has any questions? The wife and finally the husband after he recovered enough had a few questions that we answered. Another appointment was set for two weeks out allowing the couple to practice the techniques taught. Siannon advised at their next appointment the wife would demonstrate on the husband and then they would move to Siannon demonstrating fellatio on the wife for husband.

After the couple left and Siannon returned she found me already naked and sitting on her couch stroking my erect cock. Siannon dropped her skirt and blouse as she walked over. As usual she wasn't wearing any panties but was wearing a bra that clasped in the front. She took up a position straddling me on the couch. As I unhooked her bra to free her marvelous tits she grabbed my cock and guided it to the opening of her wet pussy. I held her tight enjoying the slick, warm, tight sensation of Siannon's pussy taking me all the way inside her.

We enjoyed several more positions before I had her bent over her desk as I fucked her from behind. This position without fail gets me cumming in no time. I felt the orgasm building quickly at the first push into pussy as she was bent over. My cock started to swell and throb as I pumped Siannon's pussy full.

I slowly withdrew as Siannon covered her pussy with her hand and moved back to the couch. She sat on the couch with her legs spread, and feet on the couch giving me full access to her fresh creampie. I hesitated only long enough to see my cum start to flow out mixed with her juices. I moved in and started sucking and licking to clean up the mess we made. This brought Siannon to orgasm pushing even more of the cum out for me to collect.

A week passed with our time spent in the office with our regular clients. I had forgotten about Angie until her appointment reminder popped up on the schedule this morning. I instantly got excited thinking about what she was going to bring in for us to discuss. That is if she comes in at all. As one might expect many clients fail to return after their initial session for various reasons.

It was mid-morning when Jules, our receptionist, announced Angie was waiting in the lounge. I called back to Jules asking her to show Angie into one of the consultation rooms. The consultation rooms are designed to be an intimate space to review the videos with the client.

Angie and I talked for a bit and determined the medication was having a positive effect on her but that she still didn't feel the same as when she really enjoyed sex. I asked her if she made the recording I requested? She stated she did and pulled out a flash drive. I loaded the content of the drive onto the NAS device and navigated to it on the smart tv.

The video started with Angie walking away from the camera obviously just setting it up and hitting record. She was already naked and just as fine as I imagined. Her husband then walks into view. He is not much taller than Angie and it's pretty obvious he doesn't work out.

We continue to watch as they begin to make out on the bed and eventually Angie's husband goes down on her. As he is eating her out I can see just ready to orgasm but can't quite get there. By this time I have a hard to miss bulge growing in my pants.

Angie and her husband swap places and she starts giving him a blowjob. I noted then that her husband's cock is a little under average in size. I also noted that Angie was not watching the video much but was eyeing the growing bulge in my pants.

Angie didn't give a blowjob for long before her husband insisted on fucking. Angie stood up and took up a doggy position. As we watched her husband enter her pussy, I felt her place her hand on my now stiff cock. Her husband thrust into her no more than 4 times before he pulled out and blew his load onto her ass.

We continued to watch as some of the relatively small drops of cum slid past her asshole eventually disappearing into the folds of her pussy. Seeing this made my cock twitch. Angie obviously felt this too and started stroking me.This continued for a few moments without even looking at each other as we were both transfixed on the video.

By now Angie's husband had dismounted the bed and was off screen. Angie reached into the drawer of the night stand and pulled out a dildo significantly larger than her husband's cock. Staying in the doggy position she pushed the dildo into her pussy. The expression on her face was one of great pleasure. As she withdrew we could see she had very good lips that grip.

Angie had pulled her skirt up exposing her white cotton panties. By this time there was already a growing wet spot on the fabric covering her pussy. She took my hand and placed it on her pussy, I could feel the dampness with my finger tips. With m y other hand I tugged down my zipper as Angie undid my belt and pants button.

She immediately reached into my underwear and wrapped her hand around my cock continuing to stroke it and cupping my balls. My fingers had worked her tiny wet panties to the side exposing her bald pussy. I parted her pussy lips finding her achingly erect clit ready for stimulation.

I started tracing a slow circle around her clit with the occasional dip into her vaginal opening to wet my finger for lubrication. Angie had worked my underwear down to the point my cock and balls were now on full display. She had worked my cock to the point that with every up stroke she was able to milk out pre-cum. Angie would swipe the drop with her finger rubbing over the tip of my cock.

The video continued to play showing Angie finally bringing herself to orgasm. As she lay face down on the bed recovering, Angie in real life beside me had moved on to her knees on the couch. She was now moving in to give me blowjob.

As her lips wrapped around the head of my cock I felt her tongue lick the large drop of pre-cum from my tip. I moved my hand back reaching around her ass, pulled her panties to the side again and started fingering her pussy and rimming her asshole. She took my other hand and guided it into her blouse where she had already unfastened the front of her bra freeing her tits.

I found her erect nipples rolling them around and pinching them with my fingers. With my other hand I stayed focused on her clit and asshole. Angie stayed on my cock taking it as deep as she could into her throat. A sucking and then a little licking and kissing up and down the shaft with mouth massage of my balls was evidence enough that Angie really knew what she was doing and absolutely enjoyed it.

It wasn't long before Angie was having an orgasm. With a few primal grunts, and "Oh fuck, fuck, fucks!" and "Oh god, Jesus Christs", Angie then looked up at me and said "I need you inside me right now!" Angie then turned around on the couch staying in a doggy position. I took up my position behind her.

As I pushed forward I could feel and see her pussy lips parting, accepting my engorged cock. Her pussy was tight but easily took me in. As I thrust away, I looked back at the video and it appeared another video of Angie and her husband had begun. I watched as this time Angie was laying on her back and her husband was fucking her in missionary position.

Angie was obviously holding the camera this time as she turned it towards her face, it could be just my imagination, but I swear it appears that she mouthed "I wish this was you Dr. Bergstrom." The camera then pans back to her pussy where her husband had apparently just finished early. Angie now had a little cum leaking from her pussy trailing down towards her ass.

As soon as I saw this on the video it drove me over the top towards my own orgasm. I said "I'm about to cum!" As I attempted to pull out Angie stopped me and said "No, I want to feel you fill me up." With that I stopped and my cock started pumping my juices, filling her pussy.

When the last of throbings was done, I pulled my cock out of her pussy watching the cum now filling her pussy slide out too. The cum was thick and clung to her pussy lips. I then slowly started to drip onto her inner thigh and slide down with gravity. As Angie collected the cum from her pussy lips and thigh she said "I haven't felt that in such a long time and didn't know how much I missed it." She then licked her fingers clean of the cum she collected, remarking "I missed this taste too."

As she sat up on the couch she continued "I love the taste of cum so much that I would just give my guy friends blowjobs and not even have sex with them. My husband says he enjoys blowjobs but doesn't want me to give him one very often as he is prone to very premature ejaculation." I told her that I can understand where they are both coming from and that I would be happy to set up an appointment for her husband with my partner, Dr. Siannon Dresner. I explained that Siannon is better with that aspect than I.

Angie started getting herself cleaned up and said she would discuss it with her husband. We then set another appointment for later next week to see how she was progressing. My instructions for her next appointment is to try and have sex just before coming to the office. I also instruct her to make sure she has her husband or whoever it is to cum inside her and to not clean herself up. I explain that I want to run some lab tests on her. Angie cocks her head a bit to the side agreeing with a mischievous smile.