Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers

I went out to make sure the hopper for the salt system was full, and the cleaning robot was hooked up. I came back inside, then went to the den bar for a shot of tequila, which I thought might help me sleep. It had the opposite effect, winding me up more, for some reason intensifying my persistent raging hard-on, and the ache in my balls.

KK was in bed, with the sheet kicked off, naked except for a pair of red satin panties. She was splayed out, sleeping on her belly, her satin covered-ass humped up a little. I was on the edge of madness. My first impulse was to jump in between her legs and let loose my saved up cum load all over her panty-covered ass. But KK was out like a light, and I figured any uninvited attempt at relief would just protract my agony.

I barely slept, taking advantage of rubbing against KK's satin panties, or putting my hard cock in her open palm, hoping she would wake up and fuck me to sleep. I awoke to KK's prodding, and chiding, chastisement; "Seems like someone was a bad, bad boy. What are you thinking, trying to do nasty things to me while I'm asleep and helpless?"

KK was holding up her panties, which had obvious, crusty cum spots on the ass where I'd leaked spooge on them, trying to get her to have sex with me. She said, "You just can't help yourself, can you? Well, it's time to get up. We have things to do."

I had no idea what was on the agenda for the day. I felt like I was in a fog - about all I knew was that it was Sunday. My cognition was impaired by the lack of sound sleep, and the insane lust I was consumed with - the desire to take KK, even if she was resistant to the notion was becoming overwhelming.

After the usual morning routine, KK said, "It's going to be noon and you haven't even showered! Did you forget - again - that you're supposed to be taking us out on the boat?"

I was in a fog, and said, "Who's 'us' - did you tell me about this?"

KK had kind of an icy stare, "I put it on your fucking calendar... don't you look at it, or are you just 'distracted' these days? We're taking Becky and Jenn out for a late lunch and some sun. Now get your sorry ass in the shower. Don't make us late. I told them we'd pick them up, noon at Jenn's."

I had no idea what KK was even talking about. Granted, I'd not looked at my calendar in a couple or more days, and yes, I was distracted, mightily so, by KK's cruel blue-balling and torment. I hurried to the shower, feeling rushed and confused, wondering why just Becky and Jenn, without their respective boyfriend and husband. I had an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I managed to find the keyring with the dock tag and boat keys, and we got out of the house, barely making KK's noon pick-up commitment. God forbid I would piss her off more by being late, further potentially delaying any release from my agony!

I went to the door, "a proper gentleman" at KK's urging, leaving KK in the air-conditioned comfort of the SUV, while I fetched Becky and Jenn. I rang the bell, as the door opened, they were both ready to go, wearing classy cover-ups, their 'beach bags' and wide-brim hats in hand. I escorted the ladies to the SUV, and opened the door for them. They both got in from the passenger side, then we were off.

The drive to the marina was a half hour, in which KK spent much of her time turned around, blabbing with Jenn and Becky. I had just put new tires on the SUV, all-terrains, and I was only half-listening above the road noise. There was lots of snickering and hushed conversation going on, so I couldn't really make much of it out, other than an occasional "He did?" or "Oh my God!" or "Holy shit!"

I let the women out at the dock entrance, then parked. I walked back the short distance, then the four of us went to the gate, which I unlocked by swiping the dock tag against the reader. I led the way to our slip, unlocked the air-lift, to vent the air from the lift, letting the boat settle into the water, finally helping the ladies board the boat. I let the stern lines go, throwing them, coiled onto the railing hooks, then the bow lines, onto their bollards dockside. I got in, fired up the boat, and backed out of the slip.

The ladies were chatting on the sundeck seating at the stern, leaving me to pilot. It was impossible to hear them, although I could see the continued thematic giggling, laughter, and feminine camaraderie. It was as if they were being chauffeured to some destination by an invisible, unimportant servant. It took another half hour across the lake to get to the shoreline grill we frequent. I tied up there, then helped the women off the boat.

The late lunch was for me mostly boring, listening to all three women chit-chat about various things, most of which I had no interest in. Again, I felt mostly invisible, like some sort of prop, or servant, just there to pay the bill - which I did.

KK said, "Let's go hang out in the cove for a couple'a hours, and we can get some sun and swim time in. You did get some adult beverages, ice, and munchies, right?"

Without verbalizing it, I said to myself, "Fuck." Since I had no idea we were going on an outing, I'd failed to load up an ice chest with refreshments. So I sort of sand-bagged KK, "I planned to get some stuff here at the dock store, and some fuel, it'll just take a few minutes."

I fucking hated paying exorbitant prices for convenience store ice, wine coolers, beer and shit, and I hated even worse paying this particular outfit's outrageous marine fuel prices - almost $9-bucks a gallon. But to avoid KK's wrath and ridicule, I sucked it up. It took about twenty minutes, which was clearly causing KK's impatience to bubble up, but somehow I managed to tamp that down with charm and ice-cold wine coolers for the ladies.

The next two and a half hours were nothing short of excruciating, agony filled, deliberate sexual torment. The cove we usually anchor in was fifteen minutes out, as I ran the boat flat-out on the calm water, the ladies stripped out of their cover-ups. I was trying to watch discreetly in the rearview mirror, as my hot wife and her bikini-clad friends seemed to be doing their damnedest to tease me.

I got glimpses of them oiling one another up, almost missing the inlet to the cove trying to watch them, distracted, hoping for some kind of hot lesbian action. But that didn't happen. I managed not to crash the boat into the shoreline, correcting for overshooting the cove's inlet.

I found our usual spot, set the anchor, then killed the engine. KK is abnormally, outrageously jealous of me and the notion of other women, almost homicidally so. It is one of the most asymmetric parts of our relationship. It was unbelievable, and almost unconscionable for KK to load my boat up with her two gorgeous friends, and herself, bikini clad, oiled up, seemingly deliberately teasing me, after almost three weeks of blue-balling me...

For most of the time we spent floating, I was barely able to get out of the captain's chair, because my hard-on simply wouldn't go away. It was like some nightmare one might have from high-school days, an interminable, un-killable boner in class. I managed to jump into the lake a couple of times to piss, allowing the cool water to help the hard-on subside to a somewhat less noticeable state. It was impossible for me not to want to stare at these three beautiful women, wet, oily, and desirable. A couple of times, KK caught me, shooting me an icy-cold stare, along with a chiding finger-wag, "No."

Eventually they had enough fun in the sun, along with a few too many wine coolers. KK came up to the bow, where I'd taken refuge, tossing parts of crackers in the water to feed the fish. She said, "Time to go you naughty boy. We're done here, and I just don't think you can take much more, before I have to kill you or something. I saw you, staring, and I know how your dirty mind works. Now pull up the anchor, and let's go. You better pay attention to driving the boat, instead of staring at my friends titties like some kind of bad dog in heat. You don't want to get neutered, now do you?"

I was kind of pissed off at that point. KK was pretty clearly emboldened in her game, probably in part by the wine coolers. She went back to the stern lounge, while I pulled up the anchor, then blasted out of the cove, throttling up after the boat came on plane. I tried hard to resist sneaking peeks in the mirror, but I couldn't resist. Fortunately, KK and her friends didn't seem to notice, engaged in whatever fuckery they'd schemed up to torment me.

The exit for home was uneventful, other than the dull ache in my balls, and incessant turgidity of my cock, I felt kind of exhausted. That evening we had a simple dinner. After dinner, KK invited me for a swim in the pool, I was hopeful. Of course, that was in vain. KK mainly wanted to chew on me over my 'disgusting eyeballing' of her friends, and tell me how awful it made her feel that "I couldn't keep 'that weenie' from being up to no good".

That pattern persisted. I was feeling increasingly frustrated and sexually needy. KK's excruciating blue-ball torment continued, managing to up her game night to night.

On Monday when I got home from work, KK had on a skin-tight yoga outfit. It looked like it was painted on, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. I could see every curve, fold, her nipples were hard, along with the most obvious camel-toe I've ever seen. It was hot-pink. She said, "Dinner's warm in the oven baby. I'm going to work out. Then meet Beck for drinks. Don't wait up."

I felt hot all over, and I could hear my own pulse in my ears - worse it felt like most of the blood in my body had rushed to my cock. It was straining against my slacks. KK didn't even wait for a response, she just twirled around and went to the garage, leaving me standing there flushed and hard. I waited up until midnight. I fell asleep in my office recliner, and woke up to the sound of the garage door just before 2:00am. I heard the entry door open and close, the click of KK's heels on the floor, to see her standing in my doorway. KK said, "I told you not to wake up! Don't you have work tomorrow? Time for bed..."

She left before I got a good look at her, and by the time I caught up with her in the bedroom, she'd stripped out of her skirt and blouse. KK was wearing nude pantyhose, ankle-strap pumps, and a lacy bra. I could swear there was a wet spot on the crotch of her pantyhose, but she was busy undressing, having taken a seat on the edge of the bed to undo the ankle straps. KK kicked off the heels, then shinnied out of the pantyhose, finally ditching her bra. She grabbed all the clothing and the heels, naked, and headed for the bathroom. I could hear her pissing. I waited. KK came back out with an over-size T-shirt on, and said, "Are you coming to bed, or are you just going to stand there with your tongue hanging out?"

I took my turn in the bathroom, deciding to see if I could get a look at the crotch of her pantyhose or a sniff, but she'd intermingled her clothing in the laundry so that it wasn't easy to find them. I gave up, figuring she might walk in on me snooping, being caught snooping would only make my cause more difficult. I went to bed, woke up two hours later to a raging hard-on, from a dream of tying KK up and fucking her in every hole.

Tuesday was no better. KK was out of bed before me. She was wearing a tiny pair of cotton panties and a tank-top. KK'd made me coffee, and said, "You didn't sleep well. You're going to be late. Here's some help, now get a move on. I have stuff to do, and you're holding me up."

'Stuff to do' was curious, because so far as I knew KK's calendar was clear until the following Monday. KK lingered around the bedroom, tidying, bending over to flash her barely covered ass, or dangling tits in the loose tank-top, knowing full well I couldn't take my eyes off her. I managed to get showered and through the morning routine, KK's parting shot was an open-palm, gentle smack to the crotch and a "Be a good boy" send-off.

I got a text from KK mid-afternoon, "Dinner's at six - don't be late."

It was 5:55pm on the dot when I got home, as the text suggested, KK was putting dinner on the table. There were three places set. KK said, "Becky and I are going to go look at a couple of houses after dinner. She's coming by for a bite, OK?"

KK had on a full apron, and when she had everything on the table, the bell rang. KK said, "Be a dear, and go let Beck in..."

I went to the door, opened, and greeted Becky. I was a little relieved, because it looked like Becky was still attired for her work-day, instead of some kind of girls-night fuckery. In the back of my mind, my growing annoyance and frustration was significant, I was almost angry about the thought of KK going out to dance, party, and probably get laid on a girls-night adventure, while leaving me in pure agony. Becky gave me a peck on the cheek, a hug, 'Becky-style', along with a crotch grab, and a "Hi big boy, are you happy to see me?"

We went to the dining room, finding KK setting wine glasses on the table. Her apron was gone, I saw that KK was wearing a simple business dress, nothing extraordinary or indicative of being ready to party. Dinner was simple, chicken cutlets, green beans, rice, and some white wine. It went quick, over chatter and smalltalk, and then KK and Becky were off.

KK said, "Beck and I will be back later. Be a sweetie and clean up."

Four hours later, just about the time I was losing my patience, and feeling frantic, as KK hadn't responded to my texts, she bounced into the house. The only off-kilter thing was her shoes were off. KK was grinning ear to ear, and said, "Well, Beck needed a little girl-time, if you know what I mean, 'wink-wink, nudge-nudge', and we took care of business... I'm going to go shower and go to bed."

I was speechless. That was all 'KK code-speak' for a bit of girly fun with Becky, which almost always included pussy-licking, finger-banging and God knows what else girl-on-girl fun, which I've never been allowed to participate in, or watch. Sometimes when KK's had too much to drink, I get the details of a 'KK-Beck' encounter, but that's rare as hen's teeth. It looked like I was going to be shut out again, while my dear wife had been enjoying her lesser exercised sexual interests with Becky!

For a long while, I just sat in my den, my thoughts wild, cycling between imagined scenes of KK and Becky kissing, fingering, licking and pleasuring one another, to being overcome with lust, the desire to do something like surprise KK coming out of the shower, subdue her, tie her to the bed, and lose control, until my aching balls were emptied into her pussy, ass and mouth. I was bounced back to reality when KK appeared at my door, wrapped in a big towel, her hair bundled in another, to "Bring me a glass of wine, red, and an Ambien, and come to bed. I'm exhausted but I'm all wound up!"

By the time I got to the bedroom, KK was in bed, her hair combed out, a towel on the pillow. She was on her iPad, apparently chatting with Becky. KK quickly closed up the iPad cover, and I handed her the Ambien and the glass of wine. She swallowed the tablet with a gulp of wine, then a breath, finally polishing off the glass. KK said, "We saw a couple of really, really beautiful houses - one lakeside. We should go take a look, maybe we could think about a change, and leasing this place out?"

I said, "Well, lakeside is a pretty long haul from work, and the airport... and we've got the playroom, and the pool, and stuff..."

KK stared at me, a sort of poker-face expression that was impossible to read, replying, "Well, you could at least take a look with me, right? Maybe you'd get lucky..."

That was followed by some blend of sneer and sly smile. KK said, "I'm going to read for a bit until I fall asleep. You should go to bed. Workie-workie tomorrow, right?"

I went to the bathroom, thinking, "Fuck, it's only Tuesday! How long can this drag on?" I stripped down in my closet, put my clothes into the hamper, brushed my teeth, then went to bed. KK was out like a light less than ten minutes later, leaving me laying in bed with an unsatisfying hard-on. I woke up at 2:00am, again to a vague fantasy of having KK tied to a gym horse, blindfolded, fucking her senseless. I got up and took two shots of tequila, along with three good bowls of kind bud, until I felt relaxed enough not to go and roll KK out of bed and fuck her doggie-style on the bedroom floor.

Wednesday morning, I was awakened to KK's shaking me, and stern, "You left the fucking bong out on the den table! What have I told you about smoking in the house? Get the fuck up and go clean up your mess. By the way, you're late for work! I have book club in thirty fucking minutes!"

After the initial disorientation, I noted that it was 10:30am. Indeed, I'd overslept, through a minor morning bullshit meeting. I went first to grab the bong, put the tequila up, and rinse out the shot glass, along with wiping the cocktail table, finally squirting some Febreeze in the den. Then I hurried up to get showered and dressed before KK's book club guests showed up. I barely made it, instead of having coffee at home, I stopped at Starbucks to get fully awakened before going to the office.

Sitting at Starbucks, sipping a Venti coffee-of-the-day I was lost in thought. I'd reached the point of sexual desire, lust and starvation that I was almost able to mentally justify taking KK by force - contemplating what amounted to marital rape. I felt desperate, confused. I could not figure out why KK was playing this twisted game. It was insane, and it was making me insane. Every passing second of KK's cruel blue-balling torment was sending me deeper into the abyss.

Instead of going to work, I ended up at my favorite local 'Hooter's', to flirt with my regular waitress, and ogle her fabulous twenty-something body, cute face, and pantyhose-clad legs. I stayed two hours, eating wings and drinking beer, until I felt like I was on the verge of propositioning Kimmy (my usual waitress) with a hotel rendezvous with a $1,000 'bonus' for her services... I stopped just before crossing that line, instead of going to the office, I went to the lake, spending the rest of the day at the marina, sleeping on my boat.

I awoke to KK's text, 'Your admin called, wanted to know WTF."

I sort of lied, "Went to fix some busted shit on the boat."

KK texted back, 'Dinner out. Make a res at Julio's. Want marg's and chips! Seven. DBL"

DBL was KK's frequent admonition for 'Don't Be Late!'. I felt like shit. A combination of sleep deprivation, hangover, day-drinking, and lust. I was thinking, "At least I should've offered Kimmy the grand, and banged her until I was on level ground again" was predominant.

I got my shit together, buttoned up the boat, and headed home to pick up KK for dinner, thinking over and over, "Fuck, it's only Wednesday," as if the actual day of the week somehow mattered in my predicament. The worst part was my ever-present hard-on, rising and falling like an uncontrollable tide.

Dinner was over the top. KK had too many margaritas, then made me take her downtown for salsa dancing, which I hate, and suck at, and she loves, and excels at, which leaves me mostly sitting and watching, while she has an absolutely fucking grand time.

Most of those outings at least result in some in-car head, or bedroom antics for me. Not this time. KK went to bed, sweaty, drunk, and unable to function. I had to almost carry her in from the car. I stripped her down, and put her to bed naked, and she was out like a light in seconds. Shut out again!

I had a morning meeting I had to make, and KK was still crashed when I left for the office Thursday. My day was filled. I got a text about 4:00pm, "Sorry I FO last night. My bad. Dinner is 6. Staying home. Be on time. XOOX"

jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers