Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers

KK unzipped the top of her dress, allowing her tits to pop out. She stood for a moment, teetering on her too-high heels, staring at me, while pulling, tugging, and twisting her nipples. KK got in the bed, positioned over my drooling cock, straddling me on her knees.

She said, "Now I'm going to tell you all about a very, very naughty wife. A nasty, dirty, slutty wife, just like you made me.

This is all your fault, you know.

I have a dear friend in Berlin. I met him in the bar of my hotel, about fifteen years ago when I was there for the conference.

I let him seduce me. He's a wonderful man, with a big, hard, sexy cock. Bigger than yours. Yes, it's true. He's much bigger than you. His big fat cock fills me up inside, mmmm. Yes. so big and hard and delicious... He calls me a pet name, 'Kleines Fickspielzeug' - 'Little Fuck Toy' - isn't that cute?

He likes to pretend I'm his dirty little wifey, and make me do all the dirty, nasty, perverted things his own wife won't do. He likes to cum in my pussy, and fantasize about making a baby in me! Isn't that kinky-hot!

I don't see him every time I go to Berlin. But we've learned so many things, sexy things, together since I met him. This latest trip he taught me all about pussy and clit pumping... isn't it fucking hot? So fucking hot baby, it makes me feel smoking hot sexy!"

Listening to KK's confession, I thought I might explode. The timing she described spanned our 'pre-hot wife' openness, so at least five years or so would've been cheating episodes. My balls were aching.

KK continued on, "Now, I'm going to fuck your little cummy pee-hole with my hard clitty, but you're not to cum, or I won'd tell you everything, OK? Just nod baby... just nod if you understand."

I managed an affirmative nod, wondering how on Earth I'd manage to avoid an explosive ejaculation if indeed she tried 'fucking me' with her engorged clit.

KK started talking again, "I'm going to hold your naughty cock in my hand, and control it while I fuck your little pee-hole, OK? Don't you try anything funny, like poking that dirty thing into my pretty pink pussy, or you'll be sorry.

So on this trip, my dear friend wanted to take me on a sex date to a special place.

He said I would need to look pretty, sexy, and kinky so we could get in. That's why I got my hair cut and colored. For him. For our sex date.

My friend came to the hotel and picked me up. Then we went shopping, to a few of those dirty places you like to take me - where they have kinky clothes and toys, you know, and all kinds of naughty stuff. We went to three different stores. He bought me these toys in one shop, and promised to show me how to use them. The second shop was no good - lots of naughty men like you, staring at me, some bold enough to touch me. The third shop is where he bought me this dress and these heels... aren't they so fucking sexy?

Anyway, we went back to my hotel... did I mention he's married? Yes, he's a cheater too - like you. But that's OK. In the room, he made good on his promise. He taught me all about how to work the clit and pussy pump, then he made me cum on his big fat cock, and on his tongue. It was just the warm up though, for our special sex date.

After I let him fuck me and cum in me, he pumped me up again. Then he had me put the sexy dress on for him, and the heels. Then we went out. I felt like such a slut!"

The entire time, KK squeezed the base of my cock with one hand, while tormenting my oozing piss hole with her engorged clit. My balls were tight, aching, and my whole cock was tingling, like it was electrified.

KK continued on with her confession of debauchery; "His name is Uve - do you care if I use his name? Uve told me were going to a special club, one that was very exclusive. Uve game me some hints.

Uve said, 'You need to be ready. The door man will ask you some questions, and he will look at you in the eyes. The band is 'Amnesia'.

A cab let us out at the gate to this fucking huge building. Uve gave one of the two guys minding the gate some money, and he took us to the door, so we didn't have to wait in line - it was fucking long.

The door guy was weird, like a Saturday Night live character. He asked my name. He told me to turn around, and made me bend over! He touched my bare ass baby... isn't that fucking hot?

Then he asked me 'Who's on stage?' I said, 'Amnesia'. Then he said, 'American?' I told him yes. He said, 'Fucking American whores! The best whores!'

Then the door guy reached down and unzipped my dress at the bottom! He stared at my pumped-up pussy, and turned me around for everyone to see. He said, 'This little American whore is ready, isn't she? Are you alone?'

I said no, I'm here with my friend Uve.

The weird door dude said, 'Good. He will take care of you. Now give me some money!' Uve gave him a stack of cash and he let us in."

KK's monologue was infrequently halted, as she would get distracted fucking her clit with my abused piss-hole. I felt disoriented, hot, flushed with a combination of too much sexual stimulation, and other things I couldn't quite wrap my mind around.

KK kept up the sordid tale, "It was fucking crazy-land inside that place! Uve took me to the bar to get drinks. That's where I found out about 'Desire'.

Yours tonight was my special version. Kind of like what I had that night with Uve - a little X, to spice me up. For you I mixed in 30mg of Cialis too, so that you would stay nice and hard, and not cum, at least not too soon. I hope you're not upset. You'll thank me later though. And I've been doing myself all day too, so I mixed in a little girl-cum too. Did you like it? Just nod poor baby. I know it's hard to talk. Are those really my panties, or have you had one of your fucking whores in my bed, in my house? We'll sort that out sooner or later..."

A few times, KK's stepped over the line, spiking my drink - a couple of times with Ambien, when she wanted me to sleep through some of her fuckery, like banging her brother David during a holiday visit, or loading me up with Cialis, to enhance things for extended sex games.

The X thing was pretty much over the line, even for KK. Its effect on KK was mixed - usually eliminating completely any inhibitions, which combined with her already low-level of inhibition, alcohol, and opportunity for sex, led to total debauchery.

For me, X usually led to what I used to call 'Cocaine cock' - an almost eternal quasi hard-on, with the inability to ejaculate or experience a normal orgasm.

'Sex on X' for me was not something for my pleasure; combined with a near overdose of Cialis it was something we'd experimented with, so that KK could experience dozens of orgasms in a session. It allowed KK to use me, and a few times, other partners to get to this sexual bliss-out stage she sometimes craved.

KK writhed around a bit, grinding her clit into my dripping piss-hole, and experienced a nice orgasm. I watched her eyes roll back in their sockets, her grip on my cock increased, painfully so. Then the wave of her orgasm passed.

KK resumed, "That was so nice, wasn't it. Did you see me cumming baby? Wouldn't you like to cum? Is it hard, hard for you to cum like this?

Uve took me around the club. There were couples fucking. There were girls fucking girls, and boys fucking boys! It was insane...

Then Uve said, let's get another drink. I had another 'Desire,' without the X though. I let Uve unzip the top of my dress, and some from the bottom, so that my boobies and pussy were flashing.

We went upstairs in a weird old-school elevator that had a woman driving it. She had on a uniform, with a cute little hat. I was feeling a little tipsy, so I didn't look where we got off. Uve tipped the woman - isn't that weird baby?

Anyways, we went around this big space - the music was so fucking loud. There were lots of these sort of rooms that didn't have any front wall or door. Just people fucking. Lots of people fucking!

Uve took me to one of those rooms baby... there was this chic in the middle, on a mattress thingy on the floor. She was all naked and sweaty and wet! Uve unzipped me, took my dress off, and he told me, 'You are next.' At first I didn't understand... he said 'Auf den Knien Kleines Fickspielzeug' - he told me to get on my knees!"

My balls felt like they were in a vise. I was feeling short of breath - I wanted to breathe through my mouth, but the wad of KK's panties prevented any hope of that. KK's pussy was dripping, she had another orgasm, sagging down my my cock. It felt like she was going to snap it off accidentally, between her grip, sagging down smashing my cock-head against her labia and clit. Fortunately KK recovered from her cum-spasm before I suffered injury.

The confession continued on, KK batting her lashes at me, flashing a devious smile, "They fucked me baby... so many men... so many hard, juicy, fat cocks... so much cum!

I wanted to fuck them... fuck them all! I wanted them to fuck me too. It was so hot making them all cum. It was just like that movie we watched the other night. I was just like that slutty girl...

There was cum everywhere - my hair, my face, in my mouth, on my boobies, in my pussy, in my ass, just cum everywhere! I was drenched...

I came from so many hard cocks I nearly passed out. Uve helped me, and I had some more hard cocks, before another girl came to take my place on the mat.

Uve cleaned me up some, and helped get my dress back on, but I was such a hot mess! I had to ride back to the hotel like that. I should've been embarrassed, being such a dirty, slutty wife, and getting fucked by so many strange cocks, on a date with a dirty cheater just like you..."

KK had another wave of orgasm, involuntarily releasing her grip in the process. I lost it, blasting several jets of cum, most of it on KK's bloated, abused pussy and clit.

KK stared at me, "I didn't give you permission to cum, you dirty boy! Did that get you all hot? You made me this way, into a dirty, slutty cum-whore, you know that, right? It's all on you..."

KK reached down and pulled the wad of satin out of my mouth. I was gasping for air. She said, "Are you telling me the truth? Are these really my undies, not some dirty fucking whore's?"

I said, "Yes baby, they're yours. I was bad. I'm sorry I ruined them in the laundry. There's no whore, I just missed you so much, and I was thinking about you every day and every night..."

KK said, "You know how I feel about your whores, right? If you're lying, there'll be Hell to pay. If I find out about some dirty whore, especially in my house, I'll cut out her dirty cunt and make her eat it in front of you!"

I said, "No whores baby, I promise..."

Her response was a relief, "Should I un-cuff you, so you can fuck me proper with that hard cock? Do you want to fuck me, fuck my pussy and cum in it? Like all those other men, like Uve? Do you?"

KK was ready to go again, I was still throbbing hard, despite the intensity of my orgasm and ejaculation, feeling unsatisfied. I said, "Yes baby, I want you... in that sweet hot pussy. I want inside you!"

KK took the cuffs off, dismounting me. She rolled over on her back, spreading her legs wide apart to give me access. I managed to fuck her through three more orgasms, until I was able to cum again, unloading in her, buried as deep as I could sink my cock in KK's cunt.

After, we ended up in the playroom shower, for some pussy clean-up and wet fun. The two of us stayed in the playroom overnight, playing more games, mostly focused on KK's abused twat with lots of loving aftercare, while she offered snippets of confession about Uve, Berlin, and her various indiscretions. Combined with a couple of exquisite blowjobs, KK managed to mostly get me past the X euphoria to the point I was drained of cum, and exhausted.

We slept in the playroom bed that night. I got a Saturday morning wake-up fuck, to the tune of KK riding my cock cow-girl style, while telling me all about her friend Uve's 'beautiful dick' in sordid detail.

Later Saturday, after we were in the normal routine, KK asked, "You're not mad are you baby. Remember all those times you told me 'in the before' those dirty stories about me getting fucked by strange men? Remember? You can't be mad... you wanted me to do it, so it's your idea. Just remember that."

In part to humor her, I said, "Yes baby, it's all my fault."

The final challenge was still centered on KK's jealousy, around the laundry-shruken panties. She said, "None of your little whores wee here while I was gone. Please tell me that it's just my bad memories, and imagination... I'm sorry I teased you so mean, but when I found those panties that I don't think are mine, well, you know. You can't go unpunished."

I managed to convince her that the panties were indeed hers, showing her the tag, and matching them to other of her Victoria's Secret undies, with "see, same size, just shrunk in the laundry."

She demanded to know which panties I used for jack-off aids while she was gone. I collected the other panties from her panty drawer, and she said, "Did you wash them properly? Did you get your nasty spunk off of my nice little panties?"

Of course, "Yes, dear..." was the only response. KK said, "Well then. You just remember this is all your fault. Including the panties you ruined! Now you are going to take me shopping for some new ones. Get ready to go."

In the end, I certainly share some responsibility. However, not all. I often recall the trite "Be careful what you wish for" caution. In all honesty, I can say that I've gotten all I've wished for, and substantially more.

jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers