Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers

'FO' was KK's short-hand for flaked out. At least she was cognizant of her too many margaritas.

My timing was good, I made it in the door at about ten minutes before six. I helped KK finish dinner, which amounted to grilling a couple of rib-eyes. Somehow she managed to get the grill lit and preheated without starting a fire or blowing herself up, so the wait was only about 12-minutes. The dinner conversation was mostly bullshit, my work, her work, stuff we needed to do for the kids and fam, and more about the lakeside property.

After we finished, KK said, "I've not had a minute free, so I'm gonna take a shower. Be a sweetie and clean up. Then we can relax and watch some TB."

'TB' was KK's attempt at cuteness for 'TV' but with a twist - it meant porn. My cock got rock-hard at her mention. I made sure to spit-and-polish things in the kitchen while KK was showering, to be sure that I left nothing to trigger objection or an OCD episode.

I waited for KK on the sofa, having already corked a bottle of malbec and set glasses out. I'd also taken out the bong, cleaned it, and packed the bowl with a nice tight load of awesome bud.

Finally, KK joined me in the den. She was wearing white cotton panties and a sports bra, nothing else, damp and moisturized from the shower. KK had a towel in her hand, and spread it on the sofa.

She said, "Well... aren't you thoughtful, prepared, and hopeful! Where's the 'mote?"

The 'mote' is KK's contraction for remote. Despite being a professional photographer, she's terrible, marginally competent with technology. I handed her the master remote, and within seconds, KK was cursing, 'Oh this fucking thing, I hate it. It's broken!'

I gently asked, "What is it you want baby, I'm happy to help..."

KK said, "I want it to play that stick USB thingie. What the fuck, why is it so fucked up and hard!"

I translated her request in my head, and silently switched the source to the USB drive source. There was a mounted drive, with a single video file, 'fun.mp4' on the device.

KK said, "Yep. That's it. What did you do? I did that. But it didn't fucking work. It must be your fucking aura."

I said, "Is this what you wanna watch baby?"

KK grabbed the lighter and the bong, and said, "Yep! Roll it! I'mma smoke me some!"

While KK fired up a huge bong hit, I got the video started. It was pure, unadulterated debauchery. It looked to be phone video. Shaky, bad lighting, and filmed the wrong way, vertical instead of horizontal.

The scene was a single woman was being used by dozens of men. It was abusive. Spit, piss, fisting, cum, anal, oral, vaginal, facial, total gonzo spunk fest of some busty, probably late-thirty, early forty brunette woman simply getting the the figurative shit fucked out of her.

In a sense it was difficult to watch, because of poor cinematography - almost seizure-inducing flashes from scenes that appeared to be out of order, repeated, along with crazy lighting and zoom in/zoom out sequences. I couldn't make out the venue, and the music was terrible - some hip-hop techno crap that was being played at about 1,000 decibels.

At one point, whoever was holding the phone apparently tripped, and launched it into the 'pit' in which the cum-soaked center of the gang-bang was squatting, providing a few seconds of perspective distorted frames of a pair of uncut cocks penetrating a bruised, abused pussy and ass. It went to black for a few frames, during retrieval from the 'blast zone'.

Throughout the sponge-fest scene, KK rubbed herself with the fingers of one hand, through the crotch of her cotton panties, and cupped her left boob, rhythmically squeezing her nipple. Ignoring me completely and totally. My breathing was sporadic, my cock was in pain, so hard, and my balls were aching like vise-grips were on them. KK managed to rub one out, cumming, soaking her panties.

About ten more minutes in, KK took a massive hit off the bong, caching the bowl. Several minutes later, KK grabbed her wine glass, which was maybe an eighth full, then went to the kitchen. The video was still rolling, the gang-bang center had one cock stuffed down her throat, two cocks, one in each hand, and two cocks, one in her ass, the other in her pussy. I heard rattling around in the kitchen, and "Oh my fucking God" from KK, and what sounded like little taps on the counter, along with "Fuck."

KK came back with an empty wine glass, and no panties. We watched most of the remainder of the video, until KK was basically passed out, slumped against me, her fingers still partially inserted into her dripping pussy. KK breathing was a little off, kind of like she had a stuffy nose. I was a little concerned, so I did a basic check of her vitals. She was pretty much zonked. I propped her against the sofa arm and went to get some water for her.

The kitchen counter was littered with Ambien - I inferred that the earlier racket was KK having spilled the pill bottle. I got her roused sufficiently to take a drink, swallow without choking, and tell her it was time for bed. I helped her from the den to our bed, positioning her on her side.

From then on, it was 'lights out' - KK snored the night away. I woke up hard, every time she stopped snoring, until Friday morning. I managed to resist the urge to molest her, or outright fuck her, but I was engorged the entire night, imagining KK as that gang-bang center, taking so much cum she was coated nearly head to toe in jizz, her pussy and ass gaping, used and abused.

I woke up at 8:30am, feeling strange. I was on my back, the sheet was off, I was erect, throbbing, my cock leaking clear fluid. I felt disoriented, hot, cold, nauseous, and dizzy, almost spinning. I grabbed the edge of the bed with one hand, and found KK with the other. She still seemed to be zonked.

I waited a few minutes until the disoriented feelings, and the weird wave of nausea passed. Then I got up, sitting, looking for some reference. KK was on her back, naked, her legs spread, luscious tits falling to her side, snoring away. I just looked at her for a while, without touching her, curbing my overwhelming desire.

Repositioning, I got into an orientation between KK's legs, looking at her labia, fighting off the desire to eat her pussy. I just sat and looked at her that way, my cock throbbing, until I glanced at the clock, 9:00am, late again. I rushed through the morning routine, leaving KK snoring away by the time I finally left the house at nearly 10:00am.

Finally, late Friday afternoon almost two weeks after her return home, and the cruel, deliberate blue-balling, I got a text from KK:

"If you can make it home by six, there'll be a surprise waiting."

I confirmed, "Count on it."

The response text was, "Don't park in the garage. Stuff that needs to go to storage in your spot."

I took the initial text as an offer, an invitation to possible 'reunion sex' and I was damn sure not going to risk blowing it. I timed my exit from the office to arrive home at 5:55pm, making it on the dot - not just barely under the wire, but not so early as to appear desperate (although I was completely desperate at that point). KK has a thing about me being on time - not too early, not late, even though she has absolutely no symmetric respect for me in terms of being on time. So 5:55pm on the dot would keep KK happy.

I parked in the driveway, instead of the garage, entering through the front door. When I opened the door, I was floored, absolutely stunned at the sight.

KK was standing in the foyer, legs slightly apart, her hands on her hips. She was wearing this incredible club dress, sort of a fetish style thing that looked to zip from the top to bottom all the way down the front. It was shoulder-less, short-short, maybe nine or more inches over the knee, made out of some combination of stretchy material and leather, or faux-leather. I was stopped in my tracks!

KK had on glossy red six-inch ankle-strap platform pumps, her lips were bright, sort of fire-engine red, her make-up exaggerated, lots of shadow, a little glitter, and her new jet black page boy all working together with the sexy dress. KK looked like an absolute sex-doll, a style that just screamed out "fuck me."

KK spun around, on the toe of one heel, her ass toward me. The little dress almost, but not quite showed her bare, sexy ass cheeks. KK bent over, and picked up a serving tray off of the entry hall table. Her curvy ass was exposed as the hem of her dress rode up.

I finally managed to speak, "Oh my fucking God you're so fucking beautiful sexy hot..."

It was almost incoherent. KK said, "I've mixed us some cocktails - tell me what you think."

The tray KK was holding contained a smaller rectangular, silver serving dish, filled with ice. That nestled two high-ball glasses, each maybe two-thirds full of some translucent, cloudy-looking, maybe green-tinged liquid. I took the one nearest me, KK took the other, spinning around to set the tray on the entry hall table.

She said, "Bottoms up!"

KK managed her drink in one gulp. I hesitated, tasting the concoction first. It was an odd flavor; highly alcoholic, overwhelmingly lemon, something very bitter, a hint of anise, it left a sort of grainy texture on my lips and tongue. KK seemed annoyed, "I said, Bottoms Up! Drink up and tell me what you think."

I swallowed the remainder of the drink. The alcohol content of whatever it was burned on the way down - I wondered if it had Everclear in it. KK said, "Well?"

My response was mixed, "It's pretty stout baby, kind of like Everclear that's been spiked with a little licorice? And it has some grit in it... but it's OK. What is it?"

KK said, "It's a cocktail called 'Desire' - absinthe, sugar, lemon and a couple of little extra touches. Maybe I'll tell you about that later."

KK was once again standing, hands on hips, sort of a stern, but sexy look on her face, lips slightly pursed, head tilted a little back.

I took a couple of steps toward her to get a better look. Indeed, the dress zipped from top to bottom down the front, and had tangs on both ends of the zipper, obviously to allow it to zip in either direction, or both at the same time. The leather-look front panel formed a tee shape with the zipper bisecting it. The bust-line had leather cups under KK's ample boobs. It was an amazing bit of hotness - something I would never imagine her wearing in public. My head was buzzing with wonder.

I took another couple of steps forward, intending to embrace and kiss KK. She stopped me in my tracks, commanding, "On your knees. Now."

I sank down hard and fast, almost hard enough to injure myself. KK stepped forward, hands still on her hips, her legs apart, and said. "Unzip it. You know what to do!"

Fumbling a bit with the zipper, I managed to maneuver it up just below her navel. What I saw nearly made me lose it. KK's shaved labia were engorged, puffy, almost ballooned out. Her clit was distended, erect, distorted into what almost looked like a tiny, undeveloped penis! KK mashed her pink-red pussy into my face, grabbing me by the hair at the back of my head, commanding, "Eat my pussy. Make me want to fuck you. Make me cum."

Maybe ten minutes later, I don't know for sure, I had KK cumming, intensely so, to the point where she almost broke my neck from her writhing and spasming about. The certain sign was the gush of liquid that washed over my face, down my neck and chest as KK was losing it. The odd thing, KK was completely silent, other than her heavy breathing. She normally vocalizes her orgasm, but not this time.

KK held me there, mashed into her puffy, wet twat for a while, then let go. She said, "Get up, and come with me."

It was a command. I managed to get off my knees without falling over. KK extended her hand, and led me to the playroom instead of our bedroom. My cock was rock-hard with anticipation, the combination of her outfit, swollen, crazy puffed out pussy, eating her out, and wondering what was next.

Beyond my raging hard-on, I also felt a little hot, my mouth dry, pulse racing. I figured it was the booze in KK's 'Desire' cocktail.

Once we were in the playroom, KK said, "Get undressed. Don't leave your things on the floor. Fold them and put them on the table. I'll be back in a minute."

KK spun on the platform of one heel, strutting off, her heels clicking on the tile floor, her ass partially exposed with the dress riding up a little over her ass cheeks. I hurried to undress, folding my clothes into a stack on the table, placing my shoes out of the way. KK has a 'thing' about stuff like this, sort of OCD-ish. I stood beside the playroom bed, with my hard cock pulsating in anticipation. I looked down at my cock - it was deep red, I felt indescribably hard.

I heard the bidet running, a couple of minutes later KK came strutting back from the bathroom. She'd returned the lower part of her dress to its zipped up state, carrying a medium-size black plastic bag in her left hand.

KK stood in front of me, still wearing that sort of stern, but sexy expression. She stared at me, and finally said, "Sit down on the edge of the bed. I have a confession to make. I've been, very, very, very naughty."

The words, "confession," "very naughty" and KK's tone of voice were incredibly stimulating, and simultaneously worrisome. I figured I would be hearing some indescribably filthy tale of KK's debauchery, which I'd been excluded from participating in.

KK said, "Do you like my new dress? It's very sexy, isn't it. A friend bought it for me. It is a special dress, for him, but I thought it only decent to wear it for my dearest husband..."

I gulped, like I was short of air to breathe.

KK said, "I'll take that as a yes. You like my dress, you dirty boy, don't you. Nod if you can hear me..."

I managed a positive, affirming nod.

KK went on, "I'm going to show you my new toy. You sit there, fold your hands, and be good. I see you raided my panty drawer while I was gone, didn't you. No need to lie. Did you jack off on my panties? Such a dirty, horny hubby!"

KK pulled one of the armless leatherette chairs in front of me. She commanded, "Unzip me from the bottom... stop there."

I was staring at her pubic region, a puffy pink-red hot mess. KK sat down in the chair, and opened the bag. She said, "Hold out your hands."

KK dumped the contents into my palms. One object looked like sort of a cup from an athletic supporter, with a hose and a rubber siphon pump on the end. The other was a little clear tube-shaped thing with a clear plastic hose and a white fitting on its end - it matched a similar looking fitting on the cup-looking thing. The last item was a slowly unfolding wad of satin - black. It wasn't obvious as to the nature of what it might be.

KK grabbed it from my palm, and said, "Whose are these? Some other whore that you've been sticking your cock in?"

She unfurled the wad of silk - it was one pair of her panties I'd used as a jack-off aid, the one I'd thrown into the mixed laundry. They'd shrunk considerably. I said, "They're yours baby. Honest to God. I fucked up and washed them and dried them with towels and stuff before you came home! I'm sorry! Don't be mad!"

KK was not buying it, "These aren't even my size... don't lie to me you dirty boy. Tell me who you were fucking! Now!"

I said, "Look at the tag. I swear they're yours, they just shrunk in the laundry! Look!"

To my disappointment, KK took a look at the tag, but instead of changing course, she reached out her fingertip, pulled down on my lower lip, and stuffed the wadded panties into my mouth. I just looked at her, glaring into my eyes, trying to figure out a course of action that wouldn't cause her to leave me hanging, unsatisfied - my cock was throbbing, and I could hear my pulse in my own ears.

KK said, "You can watch. But no touching. I think you're lying."

KK took the small clear tube with its hose and fitting out of my palms. She set it onto her bare thigh, then KK unsnapped the fitting from the cup-thing, taking the hose and rubber bladder, leaving the cup in my palms.

I watched her connect the hose to the clear tube. KK spread her legs wide apart, then dipped the fingers of her left hand into her mouth, coating them with saliva. KK lubricated her swollen labia, repeatedly coating them in her spit, focusing on her clit. It was already swollen, distended, bulging out of her labia.

KK slid the little tube over her distended clit, and held it there with her left hand, pumping the little rubber bladder with her right hand. With each pump, KK's body shuddered a little. KK pumped a half-dozen or so times, as her clit was pulled deeper into the clear tube, finally filling it up, a wad of pink crammed inside under the vacuum created by the pump.

After a final pump, KK said, "Kinky, isn't it? It feels so fucking amazing! I could get addicted to this. My friend in Berlin taught me about this. He showed me just how to do it. Wasn't that nice of him? Just nod, dirty boy... I can see you're having trouble. You're so very hard too... does it hurt, does it hurt when it's so hard like that?"

I managed a pathetic, affirmative nod. KK said, "Now watch this. This is even more amazing."

She took the cup out of my palms, setting it on her thigh. KK disconnected the pump from the little clear tube. I figured out the fittings were quick disconnects, that they maintained vacuum, even when not connected to the pump. KK drooled on her fingers, smearing spit all over her labia.

KK said, "Oh, and you can dab that little drop of weenie-snot off your naughty pee-hole and put it on me."

I hadn't noticed, but a drop of pre-cum had formed. I contributed that to KK's slimy pussy. When I daubed the blob of pre-cum up, my cock felt odd, almost numb, but not quite. Overall I felt a little off, sort of a kick from the cocktail, warm, almost hot all over, and my ears had a barely perceptible ringing, high-pitch.

KK connected the pump to the cup by its fitting, then carefully placed it over her pussy. It fit so the clear tube over her clit was inside the cup, a sort of dome-shaped contraption that covered her pubis, down to her taint. Then KK began pumping the rubber bladder. I watched, fascinated as her pussy-meat ballooned out, filling the cup. She kept pumping a few strokes, even after I thought the thing might pop.

The pump contraptions were the obvious cause of what I'd initially seen when KK met me in the foyer, exaggerated, engorged labia and clit the result of her playing with the toy for some period of time prior to my arrival. I was staring at KK, in between her sexy, spread legs, at the contraption, filled with her pussy-meat. My cock felt like it was leaking jizz but I was too self-conscious to verify that - until the feeling was confirmed by the sensation of it drooling down the shaft of my throbbing hard cock.

KK broke the silence, "Would you like to see the results? I think it's so sexy-hot - I love looking at it in the mirror."

She turned a little brass knob on the rubber bulb, and a slight hiss of air, along with sliding a nail under the rim of the cup allowed KK to easily remove it. Her labia were completely engorged, bright pink, and wet. KK tossed the cup onto the bed next to me. Next, she pressed her fingers into her ballooned labia, sliding a fingernail under the lip of the small clear cylinder, twisting it off her clit. It was magnificently swollen, unlike anything I've ever seen.

KK said, "Well, what do you think? Isn't it pretty? Now I'm ready for the confession. You get into the bed, and put your hands under your head, arms back. No touching."

I did as KK requested. The panties were still stuffed in my mouth, so I wasn't able to respond verbally. KK got off the chair, went to the toy-chest, rummaging around. She came back with a pair of hand-cuffs. KK looped them around the head-board rail, cuffing my hands behind my head.

jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers