Bernie’s Commendation Ceremony

Story Info
Bernie becomes Robin’s Lord and master.
2.5k words
4.25
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April 28th -- June 4th

Nearly a year had passed now since Rob and Bernie's journey exploring a BDSM relationship had begun. They were having an amazing time playing out their fantasies with toys, spanking and bondage equipment. The dynamic between Rob and Bernie was continuing to evolve rapidly in an organic and interesting direction. It seemed that, as the months passed and they went deeper into their dominant and submissive roles, both Bernie and Rob's boundaries and levels of comfort were getting wider and wider. With this widening of boundaries came increasingly deeper levels of intimacy and closeness between the two men. Bernie had been spending quite a lot of his time thinking and reflecting on their BDSM experiences and he was attempting to open his mind to new areas of exploration, areas of taboo that neither of them had considered as a possibility.

One evening whilst they were sat watching a nature documentary about chimpanzees, he remembered a poem that Rob had written at the beginning of the year. "Oh my God, that's it" he cried. Bernie muted the television and Rob turned and looked at him, startled.

"What's up?"

Bernie moved closer, sitting himself next to Rob. "I just had an idea. Remember your poem about pre-human ancestors and how kinky sex began?"

"You mean reclaiming the hairy heart?" Rob was blushing. After Christmas he had written Bernie a poem to express some of his feelings about their Christmas day session.

"Yeah. The documentary guy on the telly, talking about chimp hierarchies reminded me of your poem, and it's given me an idea for something totally new we could try. Something that I think has the potential to bring us even closer and make our sex even hotter". Rob looked at Bernie's face, which shone with enthusiasm, excitement and arousal, and his own body responded in kind. He trembled, feeling the familiar fear and excitement in knowing that Bernie was thinking of a new way to push his submission and degradation to new depths.

The experience at Christmas was the first time that Bernie had created a scene of his own that had expressed his own desires and dominance fully and directly. Rob had mostly led the way and set the scenes they played out and he had told Bernie after Christmas that he felt more in control this way. Now here was Bernie directly seeking to take control of what he wanted from him. Rob felt his fear grow and he took his boyfriend's hand, needing to calm himself.

"Your poem reminded me of how subjects used to behave towards feudal lords or kings". Bernie continued. "In Your poem, it sounds like you're basically say that when you're submitting to me is that you lose yourself in me. Am I right?"

Rob thought for a moment. "Yeah, I feel smaller and smaller, and I feel myself get lost in worshipping you. I get lost in love. It's amazing." There was a gentle smile on his face.

Bernie nodded. "Right. I'm thinking we could do a scene where you make a vow to serve me as your lord and master. We could make it like a commendation ritual, where serfs used to swear loyalty to Medieval lords. It's strong stuff but hear me out". Bernie explained his idea as Rob's eyes grew wide and the expression on his face was one of fear and consternation, but also, increasing interest.

"I need to think about this Bernie. It's new territory, I've never been into that kind of kink but, I must admit your idea is really turning me on. It's also pretty scary for me and I don't want to get hurt, or for you to get hurt either. I'm going to need some time to process my feelings about this."

Bernie squeezed Rob's hand. "Darling, I know this one is extreme territory for our relationship and we both need to be absolutely clear in our boundaries and intentions with this one. It scares me too. But I also think the potential for intimacy is huge. I'm also aware this is coming from me, it's all my idea and if it's too much, we won't do it. I don't want to do it if it's too much for you or too much for me. Right now, it's just an idea, a fantasy."

Rob squeezed Bernie's hand back. "Give me a moment." He was feeling a mixture of shame, arousal, confusion, and deep love for his sweetheart. There was passion, a deep longing to give himself to Bernie in such a way, but also genuine concern for the emotional safety of their relationship. It felt like a real risk, yet as Bernie had said, the potential for intimacy was enormous and he could not deny that he felt it too. "I feel safer hearing you say that darling. I love you so much and you have been with me all the way, living out my fantasies with me. I am so grateful for this, and I love you so much. I do want to explore this idea fully with you, think it through and talk it out. I need some time." He hugged Bernie tightly "I love you".

Bernie caressed Rob tenderly. No rush, take your time".

Over the next five weeks, the couple discussed the idea, supporting each other through the emotions that arose for them both and working through their feelings about the fantasy together. At last, they were both in agreement that it was worth trying the scene out. Bernie wrote a vow for Rob to practise and memorise. It was the simple learning of this vow and Bernie's quiet observation of Rob's study and recital that, by the end of the week, drove them both to a frenzy of anticipation. The morning for Bernie's 'Fealty, Homage and enthronement' was deliberately chosen to be the 4th of June. This was one year to the day since their journey had begun with the carrot pictures and Rob's first spanking. They ate breakfast together, before taking a few minutes to cuddle on the sofa. Bernie held Rob tenderly. "You ready for this?" Rob took a deep breath and nodded, firm and determined. "Let's do this".

They went to the bathroom and Bernie had Rob strip naked and sit on his knees in the bathtub. Bernie remained fully clothed. He spoke in a solemn voice. "Before you commit yourself to me, you must take the vow of fealty. You must pay homage to me. This will require a genuine commitment from you, it is a vow of service. After you have completed this ceremony there is no going back. You will be mine. Do you understand? Do you agree to undergo this initiation into service under me?

Rob trembled with fear and excitement. "I do"

"Good. You will repeat after me: My Lord Bernard. I vow to love and cherish you until my dying day. As your servant, I will submit to your desires, I will honour and serve you with my heart, my body, and my mind. I will serve under you in domestic tasks, however long, hard and tiring. I will fully and completely submit to whatever discipline or punishments that you see fit to bestow upon me to keep me in my place. I acknowledge that you are my master, and you are firm and just in your guidance. I will serve as your whore and I will fulfil all your sexual desires, however degrading they are to me. I will offer you my service with the whole of my body, with my mouth and tongue, with my hands, with my cock and with my bottom".

Rob repeated the vow slowly and carefully, sobbing with passion as he spoke the words. "My mouth and arse hole will be special gifts to you my lord" he sobbed, knowing what was coming. "This is my solemn vow. Henceforth I swear fealty to you my Lord Bernard".

"You have completed your vow and given yourself over to life in my service. Bernie intoned in the same solemn voice. 'You will now pay me homage, as we conclude the ceremony with the acts of abasement. Prepare yourself". Bernie dropped his trousers and underpants, then he stood over Rob and pissed all over him, paying particular attention to making sure he covered his face in his urine. "Open", he commanded, as Rob obediently opened his mouth for his new Lord and master's urine to enter. Bernie finished pissing on him and pulled up his trousers. "Now the final and supreme abasement" he said, picking up a bucket full of urine that he had been saving up all through the previous two days. By now, the stale urine had a strong and foul odour. He dumped the contents of the bucket over Rob who was now submissively bowing, his bottom in the air, sobbing quietly.

"You are now marked with my scent. You are now my servant" Bernie untied his lover and took the blindfold off. "Rise now and serve me". He gently clasped Rob's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Robin, you are now under my protection, my discipline and my guidance. I am your Lord. From this time, in your service to me, in all our sexual activity, you will address me as 'My lord'. As in "Yes of course my Lord. Immediately my Lord. Can I suck your cock please my lord? Please whip my bottom until you are satisfied, that I have been punished severely enough my lord'. Is this understood?"

"Yes, my lord" Rob knelt, eyes closed, soaking wet and stinking of stale urine.

"Good. This ceremony is now concluded. There will be a short recess before my enthronement". Bernie finished. He stripped off all his clothing and stepped into the shower with Rob, offering his hand and pulling him up. He turned on the shower and they both stood under the hot water as the urine was washed off Rob's body. A few minutes passed and Bernie spoke. "Robin. Look at me. Speak."

"My Lord I am ready to serve. I thank you for putting me in the place where I belong. At your feet." Rob had given the signal that he was willing to continue.

"Good. Wash yourself Robin. When you are done washing, you will wash me thoroughly all over, paying particular attention to my cock, balls and arse hole. You will ritually clean me for my enthronement." Rob nodded and began to wash himself, then Bernie. He was lost in pure physical devotion, focused only on following Bernie's instructions to the letter and his face shone with submissive bliss. Rob had surrendered himself.

After they finished showering and drying off, Bernie led Rob into the bedroom. On the floor next to the bed was a new item of furniture. It was a small wooden seat with leather upholstery and a hole through the middle, resembling a toilet seat. It was called a smother box and it was Bernie's throne. There was just enough space underneath for Rob to lie on the floor and insert his head into a hole in the front.

Bernie looked stern and his cool manner radiated raw power and authority. "Robin. As your first act of sexual service to me, you will lie beneath me as I sit on my throne, and you will rim me. You will lick my arsehole until such a time as I decide I have had enough. He placed a tennis ball in Rob's hand. When you need to breath, you will bang this on the floor. Overwise, you will worship my arsehole until I am satisfied. Is this understood?"

"Yes, my Lord", said Rob, his voice muffled beneath the box.

"You will begin now". Bernie sat down on the smother box and Rob moaned weakly beneath him.

Rob had never rimmed anyone before, it was an act that he had always been turned on at the thought of doing, but he had never felt comfortable enough to do. He had been brought up by a family who had a horror of natural bodily functions, and this had made him inhibited around anal play. The ritualised humiliation and degradation, along with the agreement that this was a central part of the scene put Rob into a place where the act of rimming his lover, his Lord, now felt like his deepest desire and his deepest shame. He sobbed with arousal and mortification as his tongue probed and licked Bernie's bottom hole. There was a faint taste of Bernie's shit, mixed in with soap and this, along with Bernie's insults and encouragements overwhelmed Rob's senses as he licked, sobbed, and whimpered.

"Yeah, you like that don't you whore. Taste my arse serving boy. Oh yeah that's good, yeah, push your tongue deep, that's it, that's my good little whore-boy." Bernie was wanking himself off as Rob laboured beneath him. The ball would fall to the floor, Bernie would lift himself for a moment and then resettle. He was thoroughly enjoying Rob rimming him, it was something he had longed to get him to do for months but had always respected Rob's limits. Now he was finally getting his desires and his fantasy fulfilled. He relished his control, he was intoxicated with power, he was in his rightful place, Rob was subjugated, conquered, diminished to nothing. Rob was the lowest of whores, performing the most degrading act that he could imagine on Bernie. It was this thought that sent his orgasm crashing down on him and Bernie roared in ecstasy as his semen spilled onto the floor and the seat of the smother box. Bernie sat catching his breath. The ball fell.

Bernie lifted himself up and stood to his feet. "Come Robin. Out. On the bed. I have present for you. You have served me well and I am willing to grant you a reward.". Rob pulled himself free of the box. He looked dazed and disorientated. Bernie helped him to his feet and lay him on the bed. He squeezed his hand. "Robin. Listen to your Lord. Are you with me?"

Rob groaned. "Yes, my Lord. Master. I need to cum".

"Lie down" Bernie reached under the bed and produced a huge eight-inch-long dildo, with a very wide circumference. He rubbed lube into Rob's bottom hole, copiously applied it to the dildo and gradually inserted the huge toy into him. "Now my servant. Sit up and ride it for me. I want to see you get fucked by a monster dick. I want to see you cum hard. Go on Robin. Serve me my boy-slut." It took barely a minute of Rob riding the huge cock for him to let out a long moan and spray his semen all over the bedsheets. He collapsed onto the bed and pulled the dildo out of himself. "Well done my faithful servant". The scene was finished.

Bernie smiled at him. "Budge over. I'll lay in the wet patch you just made. I think you've earned that." He lay next to Rob and held him lovingly. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Too tired. Ask me later. That was amazing. You're amazing Bernie" He smiled weakly.

Bernie hugged him, overflowing with love and tenderness. "You're amazing too Rob. We both are. We did it didn't we?"

"We did. Hold me please Bernie." Rob slept. Bernie held him for a while, before he too drifted into a deep sleep of fulfilment.