All Comments on 'Bert'

by gaylord60

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wimp eats total shit

You're beyond sick. You are obviously Bert but with a tiny dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!!

Ignore the ignorant comment that some puritanical idiot placed here!!

A great story, and hopefully many more yet to come. I enjoyed it throughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Should have been in humor category

This could have been really funny but came out a little to stupid for a story or even a fantasy. It should have been about half as long to be funnier. Maybe some real sex scenes might have even added something erotic. I mean come on two so-called lawyers and a wrinkled up doughboy with a 20” dick, goes past humor to sci-fi. This sounds like a dream of an ex-comedian who’s gone senile along with flab city. Maybe he has a 90-year-old girl friend for the husband.

Keep trying maybe you’ll find a fantasy that is enjoyable to share with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

A cuck wimp married to a trashy slut. I had to stop reading this shit so I could go vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really sad and depresing why not just

kill yourself and get it over with. You aren't married any longer, youare a sad cuckold and your wife is a fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes kill your self and

let the old man with his big cock alone. You wimp fuckwad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Give it a rest!

Enjoyed your story (even if it is farfetched). I agree with the one comment about ignoring the criticisms of the others. I will join all of you and stay anonymous; because I don't want to hear from any of the idiots who seem to believe that this story is true. Give me a break! This is a story (and I doubt it's true). If you don't like this kind of story, don't read it. I think you just like to vent your pent-up anger.

Keep writing if it you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pathetic

This wimp does not deserve a wife or for that matter a life. He needs an immediate divorce, so she can raise the little bastards by herself or by whatever fool would have her. If I was related to him I would change my name and move. The only thing that is surprising is that she is not already raising a half dozen litle bastards from 6 different fathers.

If the wife was so impresseed by money, why the hell would she stay with a part-time soon to be Wal Mart Greeter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
We need a "Dumb Category"

I am going to say it again and again....when it applies...

This Story just gets dumber and dumber....the story seems to have run away from you and you cannot seem to harness it into a believable tale...none of Literotica's categories apply...neither erotic, loving wives etc..

A new category should be introduced: "Dumb Stories" ...and this would be an excellent candidate because of the time and patience that was used to write..nothing...

Your excellent writing skills and time were mispent...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasy

Great fantasy.

The idea of one guy breeding another guy's wife not once but two times is hot. The way he kept fucking her again and again, even after he had knocked her up once was a real turn-on. Write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So, Guests On Jerry Springer Must Be "Fantastic"

or, rather, fantasy guests, too, then? LOL

it's no fantasy; in REAL LIFE there are actually people of this type, who imagine themselves quite smart, like the protagonist here: we both are lawyers, he said, err proudly; and my wife and i think she fucking these old 7-11 types cashiers who fool us all the time they're millionaires --- we both think it's so cool, too!

LOL,,, both laywers, wife fucking enough without protection to get pregnant and no STD or other VDs have at least transpired during all those sexual activities, which both go into, with total strangers, within a few minutes after meeting them? LOL

'Tis no fantasy; in real life people are this stupid; 'tis why at least 1 out of 4 people have at least one VD/STD of some type; and 'tis why those guests on Jerry Springer type shows ARE REAL people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Gay, You Relish The Big Cock & Wife Whoring

Your predeliction for male humiliation is 2 for 2. Does being a pathetic weak wimpie male excite you that much? Really a Fetish so why not put it there where it may be appreciated.

I thought only old jaded men in Californiay got saturated with deviancy to the point of needing humiliation to get it up at last and off.

You offend the normal male to please your self as thats all you need these days to excite old thoughts. One senses that you are doing a bio in your stories to sell the premise that you can arrange - for a price of course.

Did she wise up and leave realizing your sick tendencies? Oh by the by, the bastard child was such an non-erotic but sick way to weaken the wimp male to such an pathetically humiliating extreme.

Why the only possible thing worse for a man would be raising a black bastard baby after the arranged and hubbie scheduled gangbangs. If you are to demean men to excite yourself why hold back little sick one.

Sick on humiliation man then get some help as its possible you may live another 20 years by yourself without any true self regard or respect.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
wimp

jaust another cuckold story... big cock always wins

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
wimp

jaust another cuckold story... big cock always wins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a great story!

This site consists of fantasies. Most of them belong to sub-genres of various kinds. The stories are usually not for me. Little talent, little tension, wrong genres.

But this one... ooooo... so hot!

Would I have enjoyed it so much if I didn't enjoy "Geriatric alpha male"-stories? "Beauty and the beast"-stories?

Well, if such stories were outside my field of interest I wouldn't have read them, would I?

The comments made on this page are hard to believe (although it sounds like one single intolerant jerk with many voices).

Why do people spend time reading, rating and knocking stories they _know_ they won't like. A true mystery.

Why do a story like this one make people so aggressive? I suggest: insecurity. And ignorance of the power of passion.

Gaylords story is the best read for a very long time on this site. And please continue the Willie-story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You deserve what you got

I can't believe there are guys out there like that, a .357 mag would take care of that problem and no way I would never raise someone else's kid, conceived by a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best story in a long time!

Great stuff. What a character Bert is. Loved it. Please continue.

If you don't like the theme of this story, just don't read it and spare us all these boring and naive comments.

gaylord60gaylord60about 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

My goodness...I had no idea this quick one would cause so much controversy!

Come on folks, it's just a story.

Perhaps for some it hit a raw nerve? LOL

In all honestly, I would always prefer people love what I write. However, if they don't love it, I prefer they hate it.

I guess I certainly achieved the latter!

All I can say is that it's a fantasy (perhaps), but apparently it's not for the insecure or faint of heart...or any other organ that needs to pump to be of use.

Gaylord

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is a "story site"

Folks, As others have stated..this is a fantasy site and yes there ARE people out there that actually do this..just maybe not this abruptly..I personally know two wives that have had 2 children conceived by their lover and the husbands sorta suspected, just never confronted them....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank god for jerry springer show

where all three losers can go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not worth a full read.

skimming was quite enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Hot

Happy-to-be-MeHappy-to-be-Meabout 16 years ago
Great Story

The story flow was great. Hot scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love Bert!

And how I love stories like this one! Nothing like stories about an old geezer who outperforms and humiliates the husband and shows him how a beautiful young lady should be treated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless slut

he is an idiot for even staying with her

some men are stupid and ignorant.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What kind of crap is this?

In these asshole tales where are the true men? And there's a chapter 2! Can it get worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

YOU STUPIED S.O.B. YOU HAVE NO BALLS TO LET YOUR FUCK THIS OLD PIEASE OF SHIT,THEN LET HER GET FUCKED TO HVE HIS BABYYOU ARE ONE OF THR DUMSET ASS HOLES IN THE WORLDAND LET HIM SSILL FUCK HER AND HAVE ANOTHER KID ,AD\ND LET HIM HAVEONE OF HIS BUDDYS FUCK HER TO, YOUARE A WORLD ASSHOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh yeah?

A man who lets a woman know she is attractive to him is half way home - the rest of the way may have already been greased by a husband's inability to assert himself or his wife's awareness of his cuckold tendencies.

Mankind is new along the evolutionary scale so animal instincts still play a large part in our behavior - aggression often tends to make others succumb. Once her inner slut has been breached a woman has difficulty resisting those go after her.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
Absurd... Move along folks, nothing to read here,

Totally unbelievable characters and stupid story line.

Fetishists will love it. This is not Loving Wives, this is shit eating fetish.

No actual lawyers were depicted in the telling of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

Another repressed homosexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

bert is a god

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Author

Author says he wants people to either love his story or hate it. Well, Mark me down on the hate it side. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking by bert

Great fucking older man gets into his young wife's knickers and does the business. By knocking the Slut wife up probably the first time he fucked her as it said in the story written by cuckold hub. As he watched the old geezer fill his wife's tight cunt full off his potent spunk he new that he was watching his wife getting made pregnant by that big cocked bull and even letting him knock her up a second time he'll this old bull is going to father loads off baby's in this wife's cunt and husband will watch

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

DNA test; Divorce on Adultery/Mental Cruelty grounds; Bert paying court costs and child-support; FTW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're a total loser. What a bullshit, garbage story! "I dunno why I couldn't stop it ..." Fuck off with that crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

haha, so many insecure pussyboys here, that post nut clarity hit hard, huh? Fucking losers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
so hot

I love this theme. This story is so hot, you're an excellent writer, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazingly boring. Stop writing Do something else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bert Ch. 02 Next Part
Bert Series Info