Best Afternoon Ev-er!

Story Info
A chance encounter...
750 words
4.16
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always the shy sort until the summer I interned at a consulting firm in California. Being California, I started lap swimming at noon at the outdoor pool across the street. Every day I would pass by this short, shapely girl with a beautiful smile and large, luscious tits, wearing a skimpy green bikini. Being shy I smiled back but said nothing.

One day I turned a corner in the stairwell and almost ran into her.

"Hi!" I stammered "I didn't know you worked here."

"I do." She smiled. "I've wanted to meet you." She smiled an inviting smile. "My office is 317. Why don't you drop by in a bit?"

"Sure. I will."

Ten minutes later, I knocked on the door of 317.

"Come!" said the voice from inside. I peeked through a crack in the door. "Come in already, I was hoping you wouldn't stand me up." She was on the couch, feet propped against the coffee table. Her blouse was open another two or three buttons. Her panty hose was also gone. I went to take a chair. "No. Sit here," she said, patting the cushion next to her.

I sat. As I didn't put on my underwear after swimming my hardening cock was making an unmistakable pole in my pants. She stared at my dick, then laughed as she looked up and caught me staring at her cleavage.

"Haha! Well, we should at least know each other's name, I guess! I'm Missy."

"I'm Jim. I see you at the pool all the time."

"I know." She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed, close enough that her wrist was rubbing against my dick. She smiled that smile. "We don't have all day, you know." I grabbed her and we kissed. It was electric. Missy pawed at my zipper while I fumbled with her buttons.

Missy pushed me down on the couch. She stared me down as she removed her blouse and bra, flinging both aside. Still staring at me, she opened my zipper and pulled out my cock.

"Nice," she said as she bent down and took me in her mouth. "...mmm...schlurp...mmm..." I thought I was going to cum down her slender throat. Then she sat up and stroked my cock. "My turn." She wriggled out of her skirt. No panties. Missy was naked. She smiled as she straddled my face. "Lick me, Jim. Make me cum." She grabbed my hair and ground onto my face. She rode my tongue until I moved slightly, and her clit slid along my tongue.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" Missy blurted. I slid back and forth across her clit. She had goosebumps. "Fuck yeah!" I flicked my tongue under the hood of her clit and I had her. "Ohhh! Ohhhh! Shit! Geeeezzzzuss! Yes! Yes! Make me...YES!" Pleasure radiated to every part of Missy's body. She threw her head back as she came hard on my face. "Oh God...that was so good. But we have to hurry." She rubbed her dripping pussy over my face as she stood.

"I can't bang as I have no protection," she said rummaging through her swim bag. "Come here." I kicked off my pants. My cock dripped with precum. Missy produced some tanning oil. She coated my cock and squirted oil between her breasts. "Have you ever had a titfuck, Jim?"

"Uh, no."

"Good. A virgin." She clasped my dick between her breasts. Warm, tight, and wet, her tits were as good as fucking pussy. I slid between her tits, my balls slapping against her stomach. "Cum for me, Jim. Cum on my tits." I did.

"Fuck...God...Missy..YEAH!" My cum hit her chin and spattered over her chest and tits. Missy titfucked me until her chest and tits were coated. She scraped a fingerful of cum from her tit and licked it.

"Feed it to me Jim" I kneeled and sucked my cum from her hard nipple. "Fuck yeah," she whispered. I dragged my tongue across her tit and then kissed her, depositing more of my seed into her mouth. "Nice..." she said again.

After a couple more cum kisses, she fetched a towel from her bag and began mopping up my load.

"We have to get dressed" she said, suddenly businesslike. I dressed quickly, wiping my mouth with her towel. When she was decent, she urged me towards the door. "Go!"

"OK..." I said, confused. "Can I have your number?"

"No, "she said. My confusion showed. "My husband is picking me up in ten minutes."