Best Big Jerk Boyfriend Ever

Story Info
The car is good privacy when camping.
1.3k words
4.8
4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Final Fantasy XV fan fiction. Yaoi. Noctis and Prompto are both 20.

***

The road trip was lengthy with dotted camping breaks interrupting every night, and so Gladiolus and Ignis were fast asleep in the tent at the camp site. Prompto and Noctis were sitting in the car a few roads away, staying out the way for the night. Grunting, Noctis set down his bottle of beer as he leaned back into the seat. They were both sitting in the back seat of the car with the roof above their heads, Prompto was too much of a scardey-cat to have the roof down at this hour of darkness.

"So, like, when did that happen? You take too many pictures, Prompto," snickered the dark-haired male in amusement. In this photo that Prompto showed him, Gladiolus was in the midst of giving Noctis a headlock in the middle of a store. "I have no idea why I got embarrassed there."

"You were totally embarrassed and it was so hilarious," snickered a giddy Prompto. "I love seeing you all red - it's cute," he complimented in a teasing manner.

"Right. Cute, huh?"

"Yep! You're cute when you blush, prince charming."

"Right."

With it being the middle of the night, Noctis powered on the car's light beams to maximum lumens just so the two males could see in front of them. Music was playing quietly in the background, turned down to the lowest volume.

"I'm starving," grumbled Noctis.

"What, you hungry again? We've just ate, remember? Ignis is always making sure we eat before bed time," chuckled Prompto.

Setting his camera down onto the driver's seat in front of him, Prompto went on to kick his legs up as he leaned back. Having his hands resting behind his head while he leaned back, Prompto exhaled a sigh of relief. He closed his eyes for a little while, just resting.

"It's good to be alone together, don't ya think? I mean, we're always patrolling all day in a group, we never get any time to breathe. You wanna do anything before we sleep?"

Seeing Prompto close his eyes abruptly, Noctis decided to move down south on Prompto.

"Yes, it is nice to have some privacy every now and then," he stated in agreement. "It makes us...finally be together alone, you know? And that's something that rarely comes around."

"Yeah, I suppose."

Pulling the zip on Prompto's dark-coloured trousers, Noctis tugged on this zip a few times.

"Do you mind if I do this, Prompt? Please you, that is," he asked.

"H-huh? Yeah, whatever," he replied, completely relaxed into the seat.

"Okay, cool."

Fishing out Prompto's manhood, Noctis hugged his lips around the member. He started to suck, albeit it was gradual. His tongue massaged the bulb, only at a slow pace. He went slow, albeit his breath appeared as warm as fire. Well, not just like fire, but close to the heat.

Opening his eyes in a heartbeat, the blonde-haired male glanced down at Noctis doing the dirty deed. Squealing at the sight, a high-pitched moan emitted from Prompto's mouth at the feel. Albeit feeling squeamish, his automatic response told him to hold Noctis' head. To which he did, Prompto gripped a fistful of Noctis' black locks ever so gently. Glancing away from the other, Prompto looked out the window instead.

Well, Prompto looked out the window with fear of Gladiolus or Ignis suddenly catching sight of the blowjob.

Bucking his hips upward, Prompto tried his best not to slip his penis far into Noctis' throat. He moaned out again, beginning to sweat.

"Aah...Noctis...what the heck? N-Noct!"

"Hey, Prompt. Shut up and stop being so loud," spat Noctis as he parted his mouth from Prompto's manhood for a moment. "Just...keep quiet, or something."

"B-but," he groaned again.

Struggling to be quiet, Prompto covered his mouth with both hands as he screamed into his palms. This scream was muffled of course, but it was still loud enough to trigger unwanted attention. Even though the two males were a few roads away from the camp site, Prompto still feared catching the other guys' attention. Feeling an orgasm approaching, his legs started to quiver.

"What the heck, man? Aaah...it just feels...too good," he droned.

Stopping his motion, Noctis hoisted his torso again and this time he unzipped his own black pants. Pulling out his own length, it shot upright and already appeared erect.

"Don't cum just yet," snapped Noctis. "I want you to help me release as well, you know?"

Or as Gladiolus would describe, Noctis would be 'whining' instead of snapping.

"Why? Nooooooct! Since when did it become a race? You always wanna win at everything," he whined in response.

"It's not a race, but you just have to make me cum first, that's all."

Grumbling at that remark, Prompto accepted the challenge. "Okay, okay!"

Moving downward, Prompto wrapped his fingers around the base of Noctis' manhood, and soon he hugged his lips around the mushroom head. Prompto went on to suck, sinking his head down until his mouth was half-way on the length. A cough occurred in Prompto's throat, and immediately the blonde-haired male bounced back on the cock.

"Mmmhmm..." Prompto mumbled behind the length.

Grabbing hold of Prompto's messy blonde hair, Noctis gently jerked Prompto's head back and forth onto his cock. "T-thanks," he grunted.

Feeling sperm enter his mouth in a rush, Prompto squeezed his eyes shut as he swallowed every last drop that Noctis had to offer. He moved up his free hand and held onto the hand that gripped his hair, just letting his hand rest on Noctis'. The dark-haired male's skin felt smooth, warm, and this comforted Prompto in a way.

"Oh yeah, that's good," groaned Noctis as he collapsed backward into the seat. He concealed his manhood back inside his black trousers.

"What about me?" Prompto reminded Noctis, back to holding his own manhood in his hand. "I'm still rock solid, you know, a-and you didn't even finish," he pouted.

Letting out a low sigh of contempt, Noctis sunk back down onto Prompto's manhood and continued to suck sluggishly like before. These were slow, gentle sucks, but his breath remained hot and balmy. Prompto's eyes rolled into the back of his head at the feel of Noctis' tongue on his length again.

Due to Noctis leaving Prompto's manhood untouched for quite a short while, Prompto bravely pressed both his hands onto Noctis' scalp to keep the dark-haired lad's head in place.

"F-finally," whimpered Prompto. "I-it's finally coming out."

As Prompto released into Noctis' mouth, hot sperm ran down Noctis' throat in seconds. Prompto kept a firm grip on the dark-haired male's head, keeping him locked in place until the orgasm eased.

As the moment of pleasure ended, Prompto released from Noctis' head and then relaxed back into his seat beside the other.

"A-are you okay, Noct?" Prompto stuttered, gulping. "I hope I didn't hurt you or anything."

Looking up at Prompto's face, Noctis presented the blonde male with a small smile. A chuckle rumbled in his throat at Prompto's little question, and as an answer, Noctis gave a nod.

"Do you remember when you gave me this exact same thing when I had a headache? Yeah, I can't forget that," cackled Noctis. "I guess it's sweet, annoyingly so."

"Annoying?" Prompto tutted, pouting his lips now. "Now you're just being a big jerk," he argued childishly.

"Sure."

Leaning back into the leather seat, Noctis wiped away any premature cum from his mouth with one hand. He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh of relief in the process.

"But I liked that blowjob; you tasted good," he remarked.

Wrapping a hand around Noctis' upper arm, Prompto rested his head onto Noctis' shoulder. He closed his eyes as well while he nuzzled into the dark-haired male's side.

"You're the best, Noct. The best big jerk boyfriend ever."

"Right," he snickered in response. "I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks."

They both fell asleep in each other's arms, all while the car's headlights were still illuminating the road ahead. They totally forgot all about their precious Quartz Regalia and will have to pump her up with more fuel in the morning.