Best Buddies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had started to slowly stroke Mac's dripping cock. Greg warned her off, "Not yours right now. It's mine. You get it later." She smiled and nodded. They went back and sat in their chairs.

Eventually Greg eased back and slowly lowered Mac's ass down to the quilt. He allowed Mac's legs to fall on either side of him, so he could access the purple cock. He returned the bunghole-blowjob favor. Slowly fingering Mac's prostate while licking, sucking, and swallowing as much of him as he could.

Mac's mind was a dull buzz. Sexual energy zapped out across his body, whether by curling his toes, or shaking his extremities. He blindly humped, trying to bury his load deep in Greg's throat. But every time he approached the point of inevitability where orgasm was unstoppable, Greg would remove his mouth. But the finger kept moving. The buzz was getting louder, his cock was jerking up and down. His balls, cock, and stomach were covered in pre-cum and saliva. Greg had not touched his cock in forever but kept his finger massaging Mac's prostate. No one spoke. The only noises were his moaning, the buzz in his head, and a slippery, slurpy sound of the finger moving in and out of him. With a rush that started deep inside his ass, Mac erupted violently. He felt his asshole clinching on Greg's finger. Cum hit his chin and neck, then his chest and stomach and finally dripped on his pubic hair. He might have screamed. He wasn't sure. Slowly he became aware that people were clapping. He remembered where he was and knew who was clapping. Greg lifted the mask off his face.

"Let's get you cleaned up Bro," Greg said. Then he leaned over and licked the cum off Mac's face. Moving down to his chest and stomach, Greg continued to lick and swallow all of Mac's cum. When Greg's tongue began cleaning Mac's cock, he shuddered violently and pulled his knees up slightly.

"Too much, huh, Bro?"

"Yes, too much. Were you trying to kill me?"

Greg pleaded innocence, "No, I was going for driving you insane with sexual desire. "

"I think we were both going for sensual overload. And you know what? We succeeded."

Judy supplied the warm washcloths and towels this time. The boys cleaned up but were in no hurry to put their clothes back on.

Linda whispered to Judy, "I like them naked. When they're soft, like now, it's just pleasant to see their buttocks, penis, and scrotum, but it doesn't feel sexual. Both of them are so gosh darn handsome. Their casual nudity is... uh,... I don't know how to explain it."

"Natural?" Judy asked.

"Yes, that's it."

"To me it's like that's the way Greg should be at home - completely natural. He's certainly more open and relaxed when he's naked. Wish we could keep 'em naked all the time."

Linda giggled and Judy joined in.

"Hey, we're not supposed to keep any secrets," Mac said.

"Right," Greg said. "What were you two whispering about.?"

"Linda was saying how handsome you guys are with your cocks, balls, and asses exposed. We think you should be naked at home all the time."

Linda hit Judy with a fake punch. "I didn't say it that way."

"I was summarizing your position, not quoting verbatim."

Mac said, "Well, unfortunately, I've got to put my clothes on to drive us home."

Judy said, "I've got plans for Greg and he needs to stay naked."

Linda fake punched her again, "You're irredeemable. We'll get out of your way. I

had a wonderful time tonight. Thanks so much for having us over."

Mac dressed and after 'goodbyes' all the way around, they left.

Judy pulled the only piece of clothing she was wearing, a summer dress, over her head and sat down on the sofa. "I was a tiny bit jealous of you worshiping Mac's feet. Mine need attention get over here and take care of me."

"Your wish is my command, Love." He took both her feet, held them close to his face and inhaled deeply. His tongue licked each toe and the space in between. When all ten had been serviced, he suckled the five on her left foot, by putting the end of her foot in his mouth. Linda pushed it in a bit further. He moved his head up and down on the foot for a minute or so and then licked the entire bottom sole. He performed the same ritual on her right foot. Next, he held the feet together and lowered them to his erection. As he had with Mac, he pushed himself through the gap between her feet. Judy started moving her feet without his help. He put his hands behind his back and fucked her feet.

"Ooooo baby that feels good. Fuck my feet with your big cock. Fuck 'em good."

"I'm close," he murmured.

"Cover my toes with your jizz baby. Cum all over my feet."

The dirty talk put him over the top and he spewed ropes of cum on her feet and the raggedy quilt on the floor.

"God damn Judy, that was hot!"

"Yeah, it was. Now lick my feet clean and then use your magic tongue on my pussy."

Later, after they showered and fell into bed, both went quickly to sleep.

12