Best Celebrity Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
Comedienne Caroline Rhea fucks Jocelyn Bedard.
1.2k words
3.14
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Canadian media maven Jocelyn Bedard, a tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, absolutely gorgeous young woman with her sights on fame. Jocelyn Bedard has a legion of fans thanks to her numerous videos about celebrities and their over the top lives. Lots of men and quite a few young women find Jocelyn Bedard smoking hot. Nothing wrong with that, given the young woman's good looks and charm. The Canadian celebrity, who kind of resembles Hollywood actress Olivia Munn, is known for her sassy style and feisty demeanor. Jocelyn Bedard has big dreams and wants to become a celebrity of some sort. Acting and modeling definitely appeal to the tall, lovely brunette, that's for damn sure...

As one can imagine, Jocelyn Bedard was thrilled when comedy legend Caroline Rhea, one of her favorite celebrities, agreed to do an interview with her. Who doesn't want to meet their favorite celebrities? What followed was an afternoon of magic. Caroline Rhea was visiting the City of Toronto, Ontario, and agreed to meet with Jocelyn Bedard because she wants to rev up her career. Caroline Rhea has been working in Hollywood for years and knows the importance of staying relevant. Meeting with Jocelyn Bedard seemed advantageous to Caroline Rhea, as the fifty-something blonde actress wants to appeal to the younger crowd...

When Jocelyn Bedard showed up at Caroline Rhea's hotel lobby in downtown Toronto, the two women instantly recognized each other as low-level celebrities...and ladies who eat pussy in secret. That's right, lesbians and bisexual women have the ability to spot other like-minded women. It is a special power which all women who eat pussy possess. Jocelyn Bedard smiled confidently at the nervous-looking Caroline Rhea greeted her, and invited her up to her hotel room. Nothing wrong with two female celebrities getting to know each other a bit better...

"Eat my ass," Caroline Rhea said, and the blonde, chubby, busty and big-bottomed Canadian comedy legend grinned as her new lover, up and coming celebrity Jocelyn Bedard, did just that. The two women got down and dirty in Caroline Rhea's plush downtown Toronto hotel room. The tall, dark-haired, curvaceous younger woman grasped the blonde MILF's thick ass cheeks and slid her tongue in there. Caroline Rhea groaned in pleasure as Jocelyn Bedard worked her tongue into her butt hole. Hmm, is there anything more fun than woman on woman anal play? Jocelyn Bedard playfully smacked Caroline Rhea's thick ass cheeks while giving her ass a tongue bath. This was going to be so much fun...

"I love hot, nasty older women," Jocelyn Bedard paused to say, and Caroline Rhea snorted, for she's not overly fond of the term older. In response to Jocelyn Bedard's statement, Caroline Rhea smothered her visage with her big white ass. Jocelyn Bedard has been making cool videos for years, often criticizing celebrities and their lifestyles. Jocelyn Bedard's interest in Caroline Rhea is much more personal, though. The tall, curvy, pale-skinned and dark-haired young woman has a thing for certain female celebrities. Like a lot of younger women, Jocelyn Bedard finds sexy older women like Caroline Rhea quite simply irresistible...

"Shut up and do as you're told," Caroline Rhea said, and Jocelyn Bedard continued to give her asshole a tongue bath. While eating Caroline Rhea's ass, Jocelyn Bedard fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Jocelyn Bedard has been a fan of Caroline Rhea ever since she appeared on television as Aunt Hilda on Sabrina The Witch, and the Disney channel original movie Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire. The curvy, sassy blonde MILF is smoking hot as far as Jocelyn Bedard is concerned and she has been wanting a piece of her for quite some time. Caroline Rhea is magically delicious, and Jocelyn Bedard is definitely thirsty for her...

"Your ass is amazing," Jocelyn Bedard said, and she spread Caroline Rhea's thick ass cheeks as wide as possible, and aimed her tongue squarely at the other woman's butt hole. Caroline Rhea sighed happily as Jocelyn Bedard began tonguing her butt hole while working two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Jocelyn Bedard took her sweet time as she pleasured the hell out of Caroline Rhea. The curvaceous, fifty-something blonde was totally going to get it. Jocelyn Bedard likes blonde ladies of a certain age. Everything that Caroline Rhea throws Jocelyn Bedard's way is totally up her alley...

"Worship my ass," Caroline Rhea said, and Jocelyn Bedard grinned and smacked her plump pale buttocks. Jocelyn Bedard is sexually attracted to fearless, bossy older women, whom she wants to seduce and tame, in and out of the bedroom. Jocelyn Bedard and Caroline Rhea switched things up after a while. Jocelyn Bedard laid Caroline Rhea flat on her back, and kissed her lips while caressing her breasts. Caroline sighed happily and then moaned in pleasure as Jocelyn kissed a path down from her tits to her belly. Spreading Caroline Rhea's thick, pale thighs wide open, Jocelyn Bedard thus went to work...

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch," Jocelyn Bedard said, and the tall, curvy and dark-haired gal began asserting herself, taking control of Caroline Rhea. A lot of fussy, bossy women like being dominated in bed, and Jocelyn Bedard has bedded enough women to learn this most inconvenient of truths. Smacking Caroline Rhea's thick ass, Jocelyn Bedard grinned as the other woman yelped. Laughing, Jocelyn Bedard reached for her strap-on dildo, which was snugly hidden inside her purse. Some girls carry cash, makeup and tampons, but Jocelyn Bedard brings her strap-on dildo everywhere. It's all about the order of priorities...

"Show me what you got," Caroline Rhea said defiantly, and Jocelyn Bedard grinned as she donned the strap-on dildo. Gripping Caroline Rhea's wide hips, Jocelyn Bedard leaned into her, penetrating her pussy with the strap-on dildo. Caroline Rhea exhaled sharply, loving the feel of Jocelyn Bedard's plastic cock in her pussy. The tall, sexy brunette began fucking her favorite curvy blonde MILF. Caroline Rhea screamed passionately as Jocelyn Bedard fucked her with wild abandon, slamming the dildo into her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Back that ass up, you sexy bitch," Jocelyn Bedard screamed as she gripped Caroline Rhea's long blonde hair and began ramming the dildo into her pussy. Caroline Rhea felt her nipples harden and her face went flush, as she began grinding her big round ass against Jocelyn Bedard's groin, driving the dildo deeper into her pussy. Caroline Rhea likes the rough stuff when it comes to woman on woman sex, and Jocelyn Bedard can definitely get with that. The two women fucked like there was no tomorrow, effectively melting into one another.

"Hmm, I am now a fan of yours, Jocelyn," Caroline Rhea said, smiling, as she rested her head against Jocelyn Bedard's belly. The tall, athletic brunette grinned, and caressed the curvy blonde MILF's long hair. Jocelyn Bedard loves the ladies, especially those who can be considered MILFs, Cougars and the like. Lesbians and bisexual women love sexy older women too, it's not just horny young men who crave these incredible ladies. Jocelyn Bedard interviewed Caroline Rhea and the two had a great time together during Caroline's stay in the City of Toronto. Just two Canadian female celebrities doing their thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers