All Comments on 'Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 02'

by DomJ69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Best Christmas present anyone can ask for. Hot story

boaman007boaman007almost 5 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next installment! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That Glyn needs a capo

Do they sell capos for a double bass at sex shops?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Merry Christmas

Best present ever. Such a loving mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty damn good

Thoughtful story and well written. I gave 4 stars; it would've been 5 but I just can't see a mother giving sex lessons to a virgin son without foreplay lessons. In this case they would be especially important to get Sandy relaxed and lubricated.

tallman441tallman441almost 5 years ago
Good story

Very good story. Excellent story line and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting even though a little passage was out of character

You got an intersting story going on here, with character development and good descriptions. The interaction and dynamics between the mother and son are excellent, with her wanting to help her son with his girlfriend, even though that is just a front for her own desires for him.

The only part which I found was unecessary, and almost like from another story, because Mary did something very stupid, was her consulting a gigolo. She could have simply watched more videos, or explored things slowly with her son, but here it felt like their relationship and their feelings were non-existent if she is so ready to have sex with the first good-looking guy coming her way. It cheapens the whole plot and the beautiful relations between Mary and Glyn took a hit because of that. Here you have a mother so ready to please and help her son, and instead of doing things with her son... she just let a total stranger fuck her just like that, instead of her son. After that, i admit I almost didn't want to read what comes next, but I'm just pretending that part didn't happen.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see what comes next! On to chapter three! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The whole the gigolo also ruined the story for me,

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

loving this loving tale,,cant put it down,,thought researching with the gigolo was a brilliant stroke..

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

I quit reading when Mom slept with the gigolo. Ruined the whole story. 1*

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

I am so turned on right now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous