Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to soil the panties any further, he carefully set them down on his lap and reached over for his T-shirt. After mopping the come from his body, he went to the kitchen to clean himself properly.

After twenty minutes, he heard her call.

"Glyn, time to get into bed."

Mary heard him enter his room. She turned off her vibrator and inspected her pussy in the wardrobe mirror. It was red. It was wet. And she was ready.

When Mary knocked and entered his room, Glyn's eyes almost exploded from their sockets. She was completely naked. Her hard nipples protruded from her firm breasts. He could see her pussy lips extend beyond her neatly trimmed blond pussy. As she approached, he sat up on the bed. A feeling of terror and excitement was torment beyond belief. His mouth opened and he breathed heavily.

"I don't think we'll be needing this." She said as she peeled back the duvet, exposing his massive cock. "This time, you lie there. I'm going to get on top and show you how you can fuck Sandy. You'll need to do as I say. Don't think about fucking me. You need to watch what I do. Are you ready?

He nodded, thinking "Don't think about coming, just listen. Listen to her. Oh, Jesus this is going to be difficult. She looks fucking amazing." His arm reached out to caress her breast and Mary gently pushed it away.

"Not yet, Glyn. Just lie there and watch." Mary stood over him and bent her knees, lowering her pussy towards him. She took hold of his cock and rubbed it against the entrance to her pussy.

"Do you see how wet and how red my pussy is?" She asked. He stared and nodded. "Sandy's pussy will need to look like that before you can enter her." Mary felt the crown of his cock against her entrance. She lowered herself and took the head into her pussy, "Oh, Jesus," she thought, "This is fucking huge."

Glyn watched his cock enter her pussy. The heat and moisture was unbelievable. He stared, spell bound in disbelief. Then he watched her lower her body another three inches onto his manhood. He looked up - her eyes were closed and a look of pain across her face. "Are you alright, Mom?"

She didn't answer, just breathed deep breathes. Her eyes opened and she looked at Glyn, "My name's Mary. Just stay still. Jeez, you're fucking big."

Glyn didn't take it as a compliment. He was concerned and wondered if he was going to hurt her. His concern abated when she slid down his cock a further two inches. Seven inches of his cock was inside her. The rest of his cock was encased by her hand. He couldn't stop his cock from pulsing and Mary let out a whimper.

"Not yet, not yet, lay still." She gasped as she leaned back and placed both her hands on his thighs. "Can you feel the top of your cock pressing against my cervix? That's as far as it can go inside." A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. "Look at my pussy."

Glyn didn't need to be told. His eyes were glued on the sight of his cock in her pussy. "Glyn," she said loudly, snapping him out of his trance. "Put your hand around your cock at the entrance to my pussy. Don't jerk it, just hold it there." He did as instructed. Mary's breathing calmed and she looked him in the eye. "Okay. Phew, that's tight. When you put your cock in Sandy, you'll do it slowly and you pull back an inch once you've reached her cervix. Then you put your hand around your cock to stop you going in any further. If you go in any further, you'll hurt her and she'll never have sex with you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes," He said hoarsely. "Once inside, I pull back from her cervix and use my hand to stop me going further."

"Good boy." She said as she slowly rose up his cock. "Keep your hand where it is. If I'm going to fuck you, you keep that hand where it is."

Not only could Glyn not believe his eyes, he couldn't believe his ears. Mary lowered herself back down to his hand and stopped. "Now I've got used to the size of this massive fucking cock inside me, are you ready to fuck?" Glyn was unable to speak, transfixed by the sight in front of him. "Answer me, Glyn. Do you want Mary to fuck you? Do you want to come inside me? Do you want me to come on this massive cock of yours?"

Without thinking, "YES! YES! YES!" he yelped, as Mary rode up his cock then back down to his hand. Up and down. Up and down. The juices from her pussy had covered his cock and she began to move faster. Her breaths were deeper the more she humped up and down his pole.

Glyn looked up. She threw her head backwards, closed her eyes and opened her mouth as if about to scream. He listened to her erratic breaths and whimpers as she rode his cock. It took all his effort not to let go and pump all his cock as far as he could into her. Thoughts speared through his mind. "Fuck, she's hot. She's bouncing up and down on my cock. Jesus, look at her, she's fucking lost it. Wow, this is fucking amazing." His cock throbbed and pulsed. He could feel his semen rising. He stopped breathing and whimpered, "I'm gonna come."

"Come for me, baby. Come for me." She said, as she clamped her thighs together around his cock. "Come for me."

That was all he could take. A spasm shot through his body and his back arched up from the bed. Mary squealed as the first jet of come rocketed into her pussy. He ejected three more ropes of come inside her and fell back on the bed, panting for breath.

Mary eased herself off his cock and collapsed on the bed beside him. Neither said a word for what seemed like minutes, as their breathing returned to normal. She turned her head and looked at her son.

"Did you like that?"

Glyn rose up onto an elbow and looked down at his mom. "That was fucking amazing," he said as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Mary raised a hand and gently pushed him back, thinking: "I can't kiss him. That's too intimate." Then it struck her, "I just fucked him. What can be more intimate than that?" Mary gazed into her lover's eyes, put her hand around his head and pulled him back to her. They kissed like lovers and it wasn't long before Glyn was hard again. Mary ended the embrace and sat up on the bed.

"I need to rest a bit before your second lesson."

"My second lesson!" He said enthusiastically.

"That's if you want it." She teased.

"Yeah, I want it."

"Lesson one was me fucking you. Lesson two is you fucking me." Mary got up and looked at the perfect young man lying prone on the bed, his erection bouncing against his stomach. "Come on. Put on your robe and let's go down stairs to see in Christmas."

12