Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Delaney! Won't they notice at work??"

"It won't matter," she said. "I work with a bunch of old hippie women who think bras are an abomination anyway! They won't care at all."

"Mmmmm, perfect!" I said.

"Don't make me wreck!" she gasped as I squeezed her nipple.

"No promises!!" I laughed. I tugged the stretchy fabric of her neckline down until I was able to pop out a sweet, plump breast and used my fingers on her bare skin, feeling her nipple and areola harden and pucker under my touch.

Moments later, we came to a stoplight, and she started to shrug herself back into the dress, but I stopped her. "Nono!!" I chided, and kept teasing her nipple.

"You're crazy!! They'll see!!" she nodded at the other cars.

"Do you know 'em? Then let 'em watch!"

She leaned her head back against the headrest in surrender, which I found really sexy. As it turned out, no one seemed to see, but the excitement was intense, just the same.

When we hit a stretch of road that was open and straight, I started to play with her pussy. I undid my seatbelt and leaned over to suck her nipples while I fingered her. It was awkward in the tight confines of the car, but her moans and little gasps of "Oh my god!" had me turned on beyond belief.

After maybe ten minutes of this open stretch, Delaney was heaving and squirming, and she finally hissed, "Stop!! You gotta stop, I'm gonna cum!"

"So, cum!!" I said gleefully, and started focusing tiny, intense circles directly on her clit. I leaned over and sucked hard on her nipple, biting a little, and that was it - she cried out in an intense orgasm!! I felt the car swerve a little and slow down some before she was able to regain control.

When she had composed herself a little I asked if there was a place at her work where we could finish. She said no, but she thought she knew a place near there, a place where high school kids go to park. A few minutes later, we found ourselves easing down a narrow, densely treed lane that opened into an overgrown parking lot. When Delaney parked, she said it was supposed to have been a private park associated with a housing development, but the project fell through and was tied up in the courts.

"It's been this way for years. We used to come here to make out and drink in college. It's great because you can hear cars coming way before they can see you."

It was perfect. In the early morning hours, no one else was there and it was quiet enough to easily hear any cars that might come along.

We got out, and Delaney immediately knelt down and unzipped me. She braced her back against the car, and I had a good lookout. She started sucking me in that amazing way of hers - so slow and sensual, yet soooo intense! She licked and sucked the head, swirling her tongue, but mostly she used her open, wet, relaxed mouth to fuck my cock. No tight lips, no teeth, just the warm, silky wet softness of her mouth and tongue. She started to stroke me as she sucked, and it felt good, toooo good, and I knew I'd spurt soon if she kept up that rhythmic combination. So, I took her by the wrists, telling her "No hands..."

She continued to suck me, all the way to the back of her throat and back out. It looked and felt amazing!! I wanted my cock all the way down her throat, though, so I started to thrust my hips as her head bobbed down. She didn't resist, but kind of swayed with the flow, so my cock went no deeper. I let go of one wrist and curled my fingers in her hair. I was gentle - I didn't jerk her around - but I slowly pulled her away from my shaft and turned her face up toward me.

"I want my balls on your chin, Delaney," I said. "I'm going to fuck your throat, and I want my cock all the way down." My tone was light, but unequivocal. I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

To her credit, she didn't say no. She said she didn't think she could, and I told her I'd help her.

I bent to kiss her upturned face. Her mouth was sooo warm, so wet! She kissed me back, hungry and deep.

I stood back up and said softly, "Open."

I held her head firmly this time, and slid my cock straight to the back of her throat. I pushed when I felt the resistance of her throat. She looked up at me, eyes watering a bit. She didn't try to move away, but I wasn't able to move deeper. I backed off to let her breathe, and said, "Instead of trying to relax your throat, try to swallow when the head hits." I bent and kissed her again, my tongue deep in her mouth. Then I pecked her lips and said, "You can do it."

She nodded and opened again without being told.

It wasn't easy, but I was patient. After a couple of tries, she had tears on her cheeks and saliva down her chin, but she wasn't dismayed. Each time she'd recover herself, she opened eagerly for the next attempt.

And finally, it happened.

I pushed myself deep into her and said "Swallow!" and she did, with perfect timing. My head slipped past the tightness at the back of her throat and the last couple of inches slid in! Her eyes grew wide! I held her there for a moment and rotated my hips, grinding my cock deep into her without pulling back out past that tight spot. I made sure my balls pressed against her chin as I moved. And then I released her, and knelt down to hug her. Kissing her wetly, I said, "You did it!!"

She nodded, smiling and heaving breathlessly. "Yeah," she said, wiping her face. "But it's so hard! I... I love it, though!"

I kissed her again and said, "Yeah, but now that you know you can do it, it'll get easier. You just need practice!"

As I said that I stood back up. Wrapping my fingers in her hair again I said, "Now, open for me!"

I fucked her pretty mouth and throat until I was about to explode...

When I slipped my shaft from her mouth, Delaney moaned, "Ohhhhhh, don't you wanna cum?? You were so close!!"

I almost didn't stop in time! It took all my willpower to keep from spurting, even after I had pulled out. I'm glad I was able to hold off, though, because I wanted to use all the time we had before she had to work.

I bent and kissed her again, and said, "I do wanna cum, but not quite yet. I wanna taste you and fuck you while we have time!"

I helped her stand up. I could see her knees were stiff from kneeling, and she stretched as she stood. As she stretched, I slid the maxi dress up, moving to take it off.

For the first time, she hesitated. "Noooo! What if somebody comes?? They'll catch me naked!!"

"Well, let's hope no one comes, then!" I teased. "Now raise your arms for me..."

She did, and I slipped the dress off. I loved seeing this submissive, obedient side to Delaney, because her normal mode is alpha wolf. It was incredibly sexy!

In deference to her fears about someone coming, I carefully laid out her dress so it would be easy for her to slip on, and then I had her lay back on the seat, with the car door open. It took a little maneuvering for her to get comfortable, but finally I was able to kneel beside the car with her legs over my shoulders and feast on her delicious pussy!

And a feast it was, too! She opened her legs wide for me, and I lapped at her dripping flower. Her labia was swollen and inviting, and her wetness glistened in the morning sun. She tasted fresh and clean from her shower, mixed with the heady musk of her sex. She was delicious! Ohh, how she responded, too! She moaned and whimpered, bucked and writhed! I tongue-fucked her as deeply as I could, and I nibbled, sucked, and licked her lips. I lapped her juices, and I teased her hard clit. At times she grabbed my head and pulled me into her, and at other times she played with her own nipples, which I found hot as fuck.

I reached up and slipped two fingers in her silky warmth, and began stimulating her from the inside while I focused on her clit. I sucked it between my lips, and then flicked the end of my tongue quickly across it. After just a few seconds of this, I could tell she was about to cum, so I kept my rhythm and rode the wave!

Cum she did, hard and loud!! She arched her back and lifted her ass from the seat, grinding her hips into my face. I kept going until she, writhing and squirming, begged me to stop! As I stood up, I could see we'd made a big wet spot! Perfect!

When she settled some, I reached for her hand to help her out of the car seat.

"Come on out," I urged, " and lean over the hood! I need to fuck you, NOW!"

She stepped around and bent over, bracing her hands against the hood and presenting her ass. Her bottom and her long, strong legs looked amazing in that golden light! She arched her back and lifted her ass, cooing "Come fuck me! Please??"

I did, too! I drove my cock deep inside, pumping hard and fast for a while, and then changing to slower strokes, deep and strong. I loved watching my glistening cock disappear into Delaney's sopping pussy. Her rear invited a hard swat, and when I smacked her cheek with a resounding "crack!!" she cried out. It was a sound of surprise and desperate pleasure.

I had been so wound up for so long that I knew I wouldn't last forever, but I knew we didn't have much time, either. I didn't try to hold back. I just enjoyed the sweet feeling and the smokin' sight as I fucked my girlfriend's daughter from behind.

When I finally came, it was so intense I found myself pushing my hips hard against Delaney, raising up on my toes and bracing my hands on her ass cheeks. I squeezed, and thrust my hips into her with each hot spurt. When I had totally emptied myself, I let my heels back down and stepped away. I could see her open labia, and my cum blossomed there as it started to ooze out. I reached down and slid my fingers inside, feeling the hot slickness of our juices. I knelt behind her and started kissing her bum, and I smeared our juices all over her pussy and the inside of her thighs. I reveled in our sweet mess! As I rubbed the cum into her skin, I spread her cheeks and darted my tongue over her pink rosebud asshole. She let out a gasp and jumped! I gave another probing, deep lick, and then I swatted her rear as I stood back up.

"I'm gonna have to fuck that pretty ass soon!" I said, helping her stand and turn back around to face me.

We were both a bit shaky, and as we embraced, she whispered, "You... you wanna fuck my ass??"

"Not just want to. I'm going to," I grinned. I squeezed her cheeks and said, "That ass is mine!"

She kissed me hard, then. "Okay!" she whispered breathlessly.

As we drove the few minutes to her workplace, there was a quiet intensity in the air. There was electricity and a sense of tension, but it wasn't bad. It was more of a collective "Holy FUCK!" I sensed we both felt the weight of what we had done, and yet it didn't feel like a burden. Just... BIG.

I reached over and laid my palm on her knee, and we rode wordlessly, content and spent.

When we arrived at her workplace, she parked, and I hopped out to go around to the driver's side. I got the keys, and we just caught ourselves before we shared a hug and a kiss.

Delaney looked at me a little sheepishly, and asked, "You remember the way okay?"

I nodded yes and smiled at her.

"Okay," she said, obviously reluctant to go inside. "Well, I'll see you at five then." She turned to go in, then turned back. "I love feeling our cum all over me!" she blurted quickly, as if she might be overheard, and then went on in.

As had become my habit, I enjoyed the sway of her bottom as she walked.

My day went slowly, but it was really nice. I had a few moments of guilt, a few moments of asking myself what the fuck I thought I was doing, and more than a few reveries about the amazing morning. Allison and I hung out, had a nice lunch, and played tourista around town. We went back to the house in the afternoon because Brian and Sully were arriving to meet Delaney's husband Rick after work and get a BBQ going. Unfortunately, Rick hadn't been able to get the full week off, so he was back to his regular early shift, but everyone was making the best of it.

Rick offered to go get Delaney, but I said it was no problem. "I don't mind at all! You've been working all day. It's kind of nice to spend a little time with just the two of us, anyway," I ventured. "She's way different when she's not around the rest of the family, and it's cool to have a chance to get to know her in a different environment."

I worried that I had pushed too far with that little proclamation, but no one seemed to think it was odd. In fact, Allison said she was really glad Delaney felt comfortable with me.

"She doesn't get along with just everyone," she said. "I love that you two seem to be hitting it off. It's so good she's comfortable with you!"

"Me too!" I said, though I was suddenly feeling anything but comfortable. Allison's enthusiasm for my friendship with her daughter seemed almost over the top, and I wondered again if this was some kind of set-up! I played it as cool as I could, though. Surely these feelings were just my guilt playing games with my mind, I decided. In any case, it wouldn't help to get weird.

I got to Delaney's work a little early, so I shifted over to the passenger seat and started looking at my phone. She kind of startled me when she opened the back door to toss her purse in. I hadn't seen her come up, and I jumped a bit.

"Did I scare you??" she laughed.

"No, I... I didn't see you come up, is all." I found myself oddly embarrassed, like my guilty conscience was showing, I guess.

"How about if you drive?" she said without missing a beat. "If you don't mind?" She seemed perky and a little amused that she'd made me jump.

I moved over to the driver's seat and started home. We made a little small-talk as I drove, and then she turned in her seat and asked point blank, "Do you want to, you know, keep going? Do you want to keep, uh, getting together when we have the chance?"

Honestly, I hadn't thought about it seriously. Not about the longer term, anyway. Sure, in the heat of lust this morning, I had declared her ass was mine, and god knows I wanted to have her again, but I didn't know how the reality of how that would pan out.

My thoughts flew quickly, though, and without much hesitation, I said, "If you think we can do it without messing things up for either of us, then yes. Absolutely!"

She breathed out a loud sigh and said "Oh, good!"

Without another word, she leaned over, loosened my fly, and started sucking me. My mind was officially blown!

Within seconds, she had coaxed me to full hardness. I just sat back and drove, enjoying the feel of her mouth on my cock. For Delaney's part, she seemed to have tuned the world out, and was devoting all of her attention to my manhood. Even when we came to a red light, and the young guys in the pickup next to us began honking and hollering, she didn't falter. They tried to stay alongside us after the light changed, but traffic prevented that, thank goodness! I said it before, but it's true - it felt amazing! Her Mom gives good head, too - the best I've ever experienced, up til now - but Delaney was every bit as good as her Mom. Different, but the same, somehow. When she was sucking cock, it's like that was the most important thing in the world. That, they shared in common.

I drove on, as carefully as I could, and let thoughts of Allison fall from my mind. I wanted to experience the here and now, and nothing but! Delaney used her new-found ability to swallow all of me, along with her already formidable skills, to give me an absolutely incredible blowjob!

The fact that it was my girlfriend's sexy daughter with her head in my lap didn't hurt at all...

We were almost home, and I was almost ready to cum. I said, "We're almost there, babe," and Delaney raised her head just long enough to say, "Keep driving! I wanna finish what I started this morning! I need to make you explode..."

She kissed me hungrily, with her hot mouth and intense eyes, and then her head dropped back to my lap.

I did as she said, driving around the neighborhood randomly, until at last I felt myself on the brink!

I leaned back against the seat, straining, and my hand dropped to the back of her head.

"Mmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhhmmmmm!!!" she moaned, with my cock deep down her throat! She wanted me to cum, and I was sooooo close!!!

"Oooohhhh!" I moaned in my chest, "I'm gonna cum, baby!!"

I was glad we were in a neighborhood and moving slowly, because I lost all sense for a moment and gave myself over to ecstasy! I managed to guide the car to a stop at the curb and then just leaned my head back as Delaney sucked me dry. My chest was heaving and she was moaning and whimpering as I came, hard.

When I had finished pumping my seed into her waiting mouth, she swallowed and then sat up to smile at me broadly.

"I take it you liked that!" she teased. "You came buckets!!"

"God yes! Liked it? Fucking amazing!" I managed to gasp.

She grabbed my cock at the base and slowly milked out a few more big dollops of cum. Then she did something I'd never had a woman do. Instead of licking it up, she bent and rubbed the cum all over her lips, cooing softly as she spread it around. When she'd coated herself thoroughly, only then did she scoop up the remaining drops and scoop them into her mouth.

"My favorite lip gloss," she grinned. "Ready to go home?"

"I guess so!" I said, but my mind was whirling away elsewhere. Finally I'd met a woman who liked the kinky, fun little secret things as much as I did! Incredible! Lip gloss! I loved it!

It also turned me on immensely to see her give Rick a kiss when we arrived. I'm not one who gets off on the cheating part of infidelity, normally, but I had to admit it was hot to see Delaney kiss her hubby with my cum on her lips!

The rest of that evening went by pleasantly, and pretty much uneventfully. It felt amazingly normal, and it was a good evening.

Before bed, Delaney asked us if we were sleeping okay in the little spare room. Allison told her the bed was very comfy. I agreed, though I did venture a hint, if Delaney chose to take it.

"Oh yeah, the bed is great!" I said. "We've been sleeping really well. I always seem to wake up about 2 in the morning, but that's just me. Doesn't matter where I am. Always happens."

Delaney caught my eye, though she didn't really betray anything. "Well good," she answered. "I'm glad you're comfortable here. We like having you!" My message had been received, I was certain!

It was funny - as I got ready for bed, I worried a little bit, for the first time, about my age. I'm no spring chicken, and it had been a while since I went for three in a day. Just thinking about it caused my cock to stir in my sweats, though, so I was confident it would be fine.

I thought about setting my phone alarm, but I didn't want to wake Allison. I decided to set it to vibrate, and I put it under the edge of my pillow. I figured I'd be awake anyway, but I didn't want to risk missing this!

As it turned out, I was indeed awake, checking the time every ten minutes. I felt like a kid at Christmas! I looked over at Allison as she slept. I loved her immensely, and I felt a wave of weight. I hoped she would never find out what I was doing, because I would hate to hurt her. I knew it would make me sick with grief. But I also knew I was selfish, and I would take what I wanted. I'd be careful, but I'd do it.

I had finished wrestling with those thoughts by 2:00. Or perhaps the hormones that began coursing through me just pushed all those thoughts aside. In any case, at 2:00 I slipped out of bed and padded down the hall to the restroom. I wasn't really sure where we would meet, to be honest, but I figured this would be a good place to hang out and wait.

And wait! It seemed like forever, but soon I heard the soft creak of Delaney's bedroom door, and seconds later her shadow appeared in the doorway. I immediately drew her close and kissed her, my hands cupping her ass. Our warmth flowed, and I pressed my hips into her, my hardness already growing. We made out like that - standing quietly in the bathroom - for several minutes, and then Delaney stepped back and motioned for me to follow. She reached back her hand and I laced my fingers in hers, and followed her through the darkened house into the rec room. I had been in there a time or two, but it was usually closed so that the dogs didn't get in there.