Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she whimpered. "I'll try."

"Good girl," I soothed. "I'll go slow, and you'll be okay." I rubbed her cheeks in slow circles with my open palms. "In just a little while, my cock's gonna be buried all the way in your ass, Delaney, and you're gonna love how sexy and raunchy it feels. I promise!"

I punctuated the word promise with another quick swat, and she squealed, and then let out a sound that was a laugh and a sob all at once.

I eased another inch in...

It took quite a long time, but I was patient. I loved it, in fact; coaching her, soothing her, encouraging her to test her limits. It was a challenge to get past her tight opening, and then to ease my way deep inside her. At one point she gasped, "Oh god, it feels like you're rearranging my insides!" and though I didn't say so, that's exactly what was happening.

Finally, I was all the way in, as deep as I could possibly go! I'm not John Holmes, by any stretch, but neither am I small, and my length and girth had tested Delaney. We were there, though!

"We made it, baby!!" I praised. "I'm all the way in. The worst is over. Now we get to the good part - me actually fucking your delicious ass!"

I still started off slow and careful, moving only an inch or two out and then back in. Then a little further, and further yet. Before long, I was taking long, deep strokes in and out of her pretty ass, going very slowly, the full length of my cock appearing and disappearing between her round cheeks.

And soon, Delaney started to respond in a way that told me the pain and embarrassment were no longer obstacles to pleasure! She began to move with me, point and counterpoint, and to moan with pleasure.

"I... I didn't know it could feel like this!!" she gasped. "I think I could almost cum!"

"Why don't you, Delaney? You deserve it! Rub your pussy while I fuck your sweet, naughty ass!"

I saw her reach back and start to circle her clit with her fingers. I wished I could watch her touching herself while I fucked her! In my mind's eye, I could see it all - her copious juices running down her open thighs, my cock pounding in and out now...

We'd been at this for a while, and I was about to explode. I held out as long as I could, though, wanting her to cum first. It was all I could do, not to give in and spurt. I held on, though, and very soon, she came! It was a heaving, shuddering orgasm, punctuated by rhythmic cries of "Ooooo!! Ooooo!! Ooooo!! Ooooo!!" in a sweet, high-pitched tone totally unlike her speaking voice.

When she had finished her climax, I helped her to a more upright position. Without ever taking my cock out, I helped her up onto her knees, with my arms wrapped around her, cupping her tits.

Once we got adjusted into the right position, I began to thrust again. I played with her nipples, which were ultra sensitive after her orgasm, and she tossed her hair to one side so I could nibble her neck and whisper sweet and nasty things in her ear.

Soon, I got back into a rhythm, and just fucked her ass with abandon. Before long, I felt my balls tighten and the cum start to rise. I couldn't hold out much longer!

"I'm about to cum, Delaney!!" I gasped!

"Yes!!" she cried! "Yes, cum for me!!"

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth, baby!! When I stand up, you open for me!"

"What??!" she gulped, looking back over her shoulder. She had the most precious look, with her brow furrowed, an almost hurt look in her eyes, and her mouth in a wet, adorable "O" of wonder. It was a look of sweet submission.

When I pulled out and stood in front of her, she looked up into my eyes with that same expression, and an open, waiting mouth.

Instead of shoving my shaft into her mouth, which I was very tempted to do, I held the head of my cock just outside her wet lips and erupted! The first spurt shot across her upturned face, but the rest flooded her mouth and pooled on her tongue. When I had emptied myself, she swallowed happily. I stripped the last of my cum from my throbbing cock, and Delaney bravely licked the big dollop from the head.

"Oh my God, Delaney!!" I gasped. "Amazing!!"

"That was incredible!!" she said. "I... I just..." She was at a loss for words, and I kissed her to let her know I understood.

We snuggled for a while, skin to skin, on the sectional, and time stood still.

Sadly, though, for the rest of the world time does not stand still, and soon we had to get up and get ourselves presentable. Delaney offered to let me shower first, but I suggested we shower together.

"No need to be shy," I teased, "I've seen you naked now."

"That's an understatement!" she laughed. "Let's hurry, though. I'm worried about them coming home. We, uhhh... we took awhile."

I took her hands in mine when we stood up from the sofa. "Was it worth it?" I asked.

"God yes!" she breathed, and kissed me hard.

When Sully, Allison and the kids got home, Delaney was reading in the living room, and I was sound asleep in the spare room.

That last dinner of our trip was a big to-do. Everyone showed up, even some extended relatives I hadn't met yet. Food seemed to appear out of nowhere until the table and the kitchen counters were overflowing! There was a beautiful, random mix of culinary delights, from Korean dishes to Indonesian delicacies, from hamburgers to Carne Asada. Allison's family knows how to put on a spread, and they know how to put it away, too! I sampled a little of most things, keeping my servings small, but I was still stuffed.

As the evening wound down and the leftovers were stowed away, Delaney managed to find a moment alone with me somehow. Most of the family had retired to the deck or the living room, and we had a few minutes in the kitchen, putting away dishes.

"I know you have to leave early, and I know it's risky to keep pushing, but I would love for you to eat me just one more time before you go! What you do, it's just..." Her words trailed off and she looked furtively around before giving me a little peck. "Two o'clock. If you can!"

And that was the last she was able to say before others came through the kitchen.

Despite the fact that we had to get up by 4:00 a.m., everyone wanted to hang out as long as possible, so by the time Brian and his wife left, it was well after midnight. Tired and a bit sad that the trip was almost over, we headed to bed.

Don't think for a minute that being tired made me consider missing my last chance to be with Delaney! I lay in the dark next to Allison, who seemed to have a hard time dropping off. Eventually, she became still and I heard her breathing deepen to the slow rhythm of sleep. A furtive peek at my phone showed the time was 1:38, so I didn't even bother trying to go to sleep. On the contrary, I was pretty wound up to be so exhausted. I realized that I haven't had sex this often since I was in my twenties, maybe. Hell, maybe it was my teens! I knew that it was because of the newness, and the craziness of the situation, and that if it were the norm it wouldn't last, but it made me feel good, nonetheless. Allison and I have a healthy sex life, but this adventure with Delaney was special. It was, indeed, an adventure!

Finally, two o'clock came around and I crept to the bathroom. This time, Delaney was waiting for me!

She pushed the door shut and whispered, "Thank goodness! I thought you might be too tired. Or you might be tired of me."

"Now you're just being silly!" I whispered back. "I might be tired, but there's not a chance I'm tired of you!"

We stood together and kissed for a very long time. It was amazing, really. It's easy to forget what pleasure and intimacy can be had from simply kissing. At last, though, the weight of time pressed on us, and Delaney slipped out of her nightie and sat on the edge of the vanity. I knew exactly what she wanted, so I knelt for her. She was already so wet, with swollen lips that ached to be kissed, licked, and sucked. I took my time with her, and feasted to my heart's content. She, at different times, held my head close, or played with her own nipples, or simply braced herself on the vanity and let me pleasure her. I brought her to the brink several times, her gasping breath and trembling body an open book, and I'd gently change my rhythm or lighten my touch to prevent her from cumming too quickly. I wanted her excitement to build slowly, like waves swelling one after another until the tidal wave broke! And from a purely selfish standpoint, I also wanted to enjoy her as long as possible.

When at last she did cum, it was amazing! I had never experienced such a huge gush of juices when a woman orgasmed! She held my head between her legs, and I could hear a soft squeal escaping between clenched teeth. I drank her all in, and softly kissed and licked her nectar from her inner thighs before I stood up again. I leaned against the vanity between her legs and just held her for a while.

"How do you do that??!?" she asked incredulously, her whispered voice filled with emotion.

"How do I do what, Delaney? I'm not sure what you mean." I was puzzled about what exactly she was asking me, though I understood it had to do with what we'd just done.

"I just... I don't know!" she laughed softly. "My mind is fuzzy for some reason, but... I don't know. Rick eats my pussy, and I always cum, but it doesn't feel like that, somehow. I can't explain - I don't think it's what you are doing - I mean, physically. It's just..."

I kissed her softly and waited for her to continue.

"It's just that, when you do it, it's like you want it as much as I do! It's like... you're hungry. Hungry for *me.* It's just a feeling, and I... I've never had orgasms like these last few!"

I kissed her again and smiled in the dark. "Well, I think you're just feeling what I feel. I do love it! And I am hungry for you. Very hungry. Why else would I be in this bathroom with you in the middle of the night?" I teased.

She laughed, a little ruefully, maybe. It was very quiet for a while.

"I guess we should get back to bed before it's time to get up again!" I whispered.

"Not yet," she whispered back, and slithered down off the vanity in a smooth, flowing motion. I breathed in sharply when she started sucking me. The erection I'd been sporting while tasting her had flagged a little as we talked, but in seconds my cock was raging hard again. I closed my eyes and just let the sensation of her warm, sensual mouth overtake me. She deepthroated me almost effortlessly now. The soft, wet slurping and sucking sounds were enough to drive me crazy! I held my hands behind my back and arched my hips forward, giving her total access to my manhood.

I thought to myself, as I stood there in that darkened bathroom, with only the glow of the nightlight illuminating Delaney's hair as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, that the best head I'd ever gotten was from these two women - mother and daughter. They weren't alike at all in the specifics of what they did, but they each were amazing in their own right. Incredible!

I was torn, because I wanted soooo much to just let her suck me until I fed her, but I was overcome with a longing to fuck her just once more before we left. I reached down and touched her face and said huskily, "Come on up here, Delaney. I need you one more time."

Without a word, she stood up and leaned over the vanity, inviting me to take her from behind.

Take her, I did. It was sweet, powerful, and intense - maybe even more so because we were trying so hard to be quiet. When I released my flood inside her, I held her hips and pulled us tight together.

When I had once again emptied myself, she stood and we kissed, clinging to one another. And then, knowing the hour was late, she slipped her nightie back on and I found my boxers and tugged them up.

I held her close once more, and she whispered, "To think - all this started with a misread coffee cup!" What laughed quietly, and squeezed one another tight.

One more quick kiss, and then we were off to bed. I realized, as I walked down the hall, that Delaney hadn't peed or anything afterward, so she was going back to bed with my cum still inside her. The thought excited me all out of proportion!

When I crawled back into bed, Allison rolled over sleepily and asked, "Everything alright? I thought I heard voices?"

My heart instantly started pounding, but I was able to manage, "Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. I just had to pee, and I ran into Delaney in the hall. She must've had to go, too."

I wanted to say more, maybe add how awkward it was, but I thought better of it for once, and just shut up.

"Oh good," Allison said, snuggling close. "I was afraid you weren't feeling well or something. That would suck before our flight."

"Yeah, it would," I agreed, "but I'm fine. Now let's get some sleep."

She reached over and kissed me in the dark, and then settled in. It made my heart pound again. I could smell Delaney's sex like a strong perfume on my face, and I was terrified Allison would notice, but she didn't. Soon, she was breathing peacefully in sleep, and I followed a few minutes later.

The next morning, we had to leave too early to want breakfast, but Delaney, Rick and the kids all got up to see us off. Delaney got a pot brewing while Allison and I dressed.

As we sat around the table, sipping and chatting, Delaney said, "I gave you your favorite cup again. I'd send it along with you, but I'm too selfish. It's my favorite cup, too. It helps me remember my best day ever!"

"Oh yeah?" Allison asked. "What was your best day ever??"

"Oh, I keep having new ones!" Delaney laughed. "Like, your whole visit this week has been full of best days! The mug just... well, it reminds me of special memories, you know? It's a talisman!"

"Oh, that's great!" her mom answered. "That's a wonderful idea!"

"Yes, I agreed. That's awesome! I know I've had some of my best days this week, too."

Delaney's eyes met mine for just a brief moment, and the electricity was blinding, though I'm sure no one else would have noticed.

She said, "Well, I'll make you a deal. Whenever you come visit, you're welcome to use my mug. I want to make sure you have your Best Day Ever, whenever you come see us!"