Best Day Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way to the sectional sofa, which was huge and filled one whole corner of the room. There was a window over it, and I pulled back the curtain to let in some moonlight. Then I slipped Delaney's nightgown off and we kissed again, slow and deep, before I stripped off my boxers and we stretched out on the sofa.

I have to admit, what unfolded was unlike what I had pictured happening. I had imagined a hurried quickie, probably in the bathroom. I had envisioned bending Delaney over the sink and taking her ass. Maybe throatfucking her some more. But in the moment, things flowed in their own direction, as they sometimes do.

We lay next to one another, lightly entwined, kissing and touching. Delaney kissed her way down my tummy and sucked me for a while. She was gentle and unhurried. She wasn't trying to stimulate me or make me cum; she was enjoying the experience of the moment. I layed back and immersed myself, too, watching her head bob and weave languidly in the moonlight.

Next she came back up and kissed me, and whispered something that surprised me.

"Can I be on top? Rick only likes it missionary. He... I don't know. He thinks the man is always supposed to be on top."

It surprised me mostly because I always got the impression Delaney wore the pants in the family - an impression that reflected what her Mom told me about her, too - but also because I didn't expect Rick to be so conservative in his thinking. He seemed like a great guy all around, and not especially traditional, so it was strange to hear that.

In answer to her request, I kissed her deeply and whispered back, "Fuck me however you want, Delaney."

We slid to the widest part of the sectional to give her plenty of room. She climbed over me and straddled me, and lowered herself onto my straining shaft. She was soaking wet, and engulfed my cock like a warm, silky glove.

She began to undulate sensually. I ran my hands up her supple body and cupped her breasts. I loved that her body wasn't perfect - she was a working mom, after all - but it was beautiful and real and sexy. I imagined it was what her Mom looked like at her age, and her Mom was still a very attractive woman! But soon, Delaney's movements brought my thoughts back to the here and now.

She started doing this serpentine kind of motion, moving her hips up and down at the same time she rotated her pelvis forward and back. I don't know what she was doing, exactly, but I do know it felt incredible, and she swayed like a belly dancer above me. We were both trying to be quiet, but I could hear these wonderfully sexy little moans and whimpers slip from her lips.

She rode me for a long time that way, slowly but with tremendous intensity! Eventually, she began to pick up speed, and her movements became more forceful and exaggerated til it felt as though she was going to break my cock right off! It hurt and it felt great all at once. I realized she was moving so that my cock rubbed her clit with each stroke, and her gasping breath told me she was about to cum!

When she did, there was no mistaking it! She shuddered and moaned, trying hard to stifle the noise, and I felt her juices drench me. I could even feel her pussy gripping and pulsing with the strength of her climax! Then she collapsed forward, wrapping her arms around my neck. She lay there for a while until her breathing slowed some, and then she began to move again, ever so slowly, grinding on me.

She raised up on her elbows, looked at me, and whispered "Cum inside me! Fill me up!" and then she bent to kiss me. She kissed me and tongue-fucked my mouth while her sweet, slick pussy fucked my hard, straining member. Having climaxed already, she was back to moving slowly and fluidly, and she was drawing me closer and closer to an explosion of my own!

When that explosion came, it nearly turned me inside out! I was amazed that I could have such an intense orgasm after having cum twice already that day. But cum I did, long and hard, filling her up just as she wished.

When I had gushed all I had to gush, I paused for a moment to catch my breath, and then I said, "Come up here!"

She looked at me, her puzzled expression clear in the dim moonlight.

"Come up here!" I repeated. "Straddle my face!"

She hesitated for only a moment, and then she did as I asked.

Her pussy felt hot and swollen, and she was absolutely soaked. Our juices flooded my mouth as my tongue slipped inside her, and I could taste my cum mingled with Delaney's sweet nectar. My seed was as copious as her juices, and I drank and drank from her flower.

I could hear her saying "Oh my god! Oooooo! Oh fuck!!" under her breath. Her hips began to grind and thrust against my face, and in moments she was cumming again. Great shuddering gasps wracked her body, and she braced both hands on my forehead to steady herself. Soon, she collapsed onto me again, full length. She whispered, "I have never felt anything like that in my life! I never cum twice!"

Then, for a time, there was no sound but our hearts and our breath.

We almost dozed off, but luckily I twitched and woke myself fully.

"Hey, Delaney?" I whispered, "time to get back to bed."

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed softly, part protest and part contentment. "Yeah, I guess we should."

We slipped back into our bedclothes and padded back to our respective rooms. Allison stirred a little when I crawled back in, but didn't wake up. I snuggled in close and dropped off like a stone.

The next morning, we all slept a little late, it seemed. I was surprised and a little sad to realize it was our last full day, and we'd slept til 9:00. I wanted to enjoy the whole thing!

We got up, and Allison went off to do whatever it is women do in the morning, and I went in and put on a pot of strong coffee. I went and sat looking out the window, as I tend to do on quiet mornings when I don't have to go somewhere. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day, and I could hear the birds singing outside.

Soon Allison and Delaney came into the living room.

"That coffee smells so good!" Delaney beamed. "It raised me from the dead. I was sleeping so hard I didn't even hear Rick leave for work."

"It should be ready," I answered. "I put it on a little while ago. I've just been sitting here watching the birds. Let me go get us some."

"No no," Delaney protested, "you and Mom relax. I'll get the coffee. It'll be nice to hang out with the grownups for a minute before the kids wake up."

She came back a few minutes later with three steaming mugs. Naturally, mine was in the 'Best Day Ever' cup.

"I gave you your favorite," Delaney teased. "Hopefully, you've been having some of your best days ever?"

I took the cup with a smile, and said, "Oh yeah! It's been great! I'm having a fantastic visit. How about you, Allison?"

She grinned and said, "Well, I'm having a good time, but maybe not as exciting as you!" My heart skipped a beat before she continued, "I mean, they're my kids and I know the town, so it's not new to me like it is to you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said, "I'm just really glad you get along with my kids."

"I love your kids!" I looked at Delaney and said, "Your kids are amazing! Of course I get along with them."

It was to be our last full day there, and I wasn't sure how it would pan out. I still hoped to have one more tryst with Delaney before we left, but I wasn't sure it would happen. We had to leave god-awful early the next morning, so a midnight rendezvous was probably not in the cards. Of course, if nothing happened, that would be fine too, but I had become slightly obsessed, I'm afraid, and I was alert for opportunities.

Perhaps I took chances I shouldn't have.

For example, next time Delaney went into the kitchen for coffee refills, I offered to help. I helped by standing behind her and sliding my hands up under her tee, lightly squeezing her tits, and tugging her nipples hard. I whispered in her ear from behind, "I still really wanna fuck your ass!"

"Ooooh, you're soooo bad!!" she moaned, and rubbed her ass against me.

We quickly composed ourselves and went back into the living room, but it had been risky. Allison or the grandkids could have popped in unexpectedly. We just couldn't help ourselves, it seemed!

We spent the morning cooking and eating a leisurely breakfast. I made my special pancakes in cartoon shapes, and the grandkids helped Allison and Delaney make bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. It was tooooo much food, but it was delicious!

Delaney and I continued to flirt and touch and tease whenever we had the chance. My desire was at a fever pitch again! Amazing!

At one point, we had a moment alone, and I grabbed her ass as we kissed.

"About the, uh, ass-fucking..." she started timidly. "I.. uhh, I'm a little scared about that. I haven't really done anal. Rick doesn't... he... well, anyway, I only tried it once, with an old boyfriend, and it didn't go well. It hurt too much and we barely even got started and..."

I shushed her with a kiss. "It'll be okay," I soothed. I doubt we're gonna have a chance today, anyway. Just know, I *am* gonna take your ass, but I'll help you. It'll be okay." I kissed her again. "I promise."

She nodded assent, still scared-looking, but there was also undeniable excitement in her eyes.

"We'd better get going," she said, and she was right. No need to create too much suspicion.

I didn't see how we would have a chance to take the time I'd want with her, being it was her first time, so I had pretty much resigned myself to letting it go until the next trip. However, just like the day before, fate stepped in and aided our naughty endeavors.

Allison was on the phone as we walked in the room, having a three way conversation with Sully and the two grandkids, who were bouncing up and down with excitement. It sounded like they were cooking up a plan of some sort.

Finally, holding the phone away from her face, Allison said, "Hey, Sully wants to take us to get ice cream and then check out that new park down by his house. The kids are excited! Do you want to go?"

Delaney answered first. "I'm still so full from breakfast! My butt definitely doesn't need ice cream. Maybe you guys should take the kids, and I'll swing by the gym. I haven't been all week!"

"Oh!" Allison said. "I guess that'll be fine. The kids do like hanging out with Grandma and Uncle Sully. Good to get away from the parents sometimes!" she laughed. "You'll go, though, right?" she said, addressing me.

"Uhh," I answered, "you know, maybe it should just be a family thing." She gave me a look, and I hurried on, "I know, I know, I'm family too, but you know what I mean. Besides, I'm a little tired. I'm not used to having people around all the time anymore! I might just take a siesta if everybody's gonna be gone. Would that be okay?"

Allison reluctantly agreed. Delaney, for her part, didn't give anything away at all.

And just like that, we had a couple of hours home alone.

As soon as Sully backed out of the driveway, Delaney and I were kissing. I asked her if she had any lube around, and she did, so I had her grab that, and then we made a beeline for the rec room.

We stood for a moment, clinging together, kissing hungrily. Then I stripped her tee and bra over her head, and slid her sweats down and off. She reflexively crossed her arms over herself, which made me chuckle.

"Nono," I said, taking her wrists and moving her arms to her sides. "Don't cover up. I want to see you." She flushed a pretty red, but did as I asked.

"Good girl," I said softly, moving around her, touching her skin lightly, and admiring her naked form. "You know, last night, I told you to fuck me any way you wanted. And it was amazing!" I purred.

"Yessssss!" she agreed in a shivery whisper.

"Well, today" I continued, "you're mine. Understand?"

"Ohhh," she moaned softly, "just... I..."

"Shhhhhh," I said softly, a finger to her lips. "Don't be afraid. Just surrender, okay?"

"Okay," she agreed, and there was definitely an excited quiver in her voice now.

"Get on your knees for me, please." She knelt, and I said, "That's it, all the way down. Spread your legs some for me. Tits up high and proud. That's it..."

She reached up to loosen my pants, but I stopped her.

"In good time, Delaney. In good time." I bent to kiss her again. After a deep, tongue-dancing kiss, I said, "When I say."

I stood back up and asked her to put her hands behind her back. She did, and looked up at me, unsure.

I reached down and tweaked her nipples lightly, teasing them to hardness.

"Such a sexy woman," I said in a low whisper. "Open your mouth for me."

She did, with eyes upturned, and I slid my fingers into her mouth. Just two fingers, at first. I slid them slowly in and out, feeling the soft warm wetness of her tongue and lips. I asked her to stick out her long tongue, and I sucked on it. I took her hair in my hand and tilted her head way back, and sucked her tongue like I was giving head. I gave one last hard suck and then ran my fingers back into her mouth. I kept her head tilted back and began to slowly fuck her mouth with my fingers, probing deeper and deeper. She started to pull away when my fingertips reached her uvula, but I held her hair and chided, "Nono, keep your mouth open, Delaney." I kissed her again, wetly, and then inserted my fingers again. This time, I slid them slowly and inexorably all the way in, as far as I could stretch. They went well past the back of her throat, and her eyes welled with tears, but she didn't try to pull away. I was careful not to hurt her, but I took my time pumping my fingers in and out of her mouth and down her throat.

I paused after a while and laid her face against the front of my pants. "Mmmmm, feel how hard you're making my, Delaney, and you haven't even touched my cock yet."

I unzipped and released my throbbing cock. She instinctively reached for my shaft as I stepped out of my jeans, but I told her no. She should keep her hands behind her back.

I slid my cock into her open, waiting mouth, and immediately pushed myself all the way into her. She took me down her throat without a problem, but her eyes watered again. She looked up with a beautifully submissive glance.

"Such a sexy, good girl," I moaned, and began pumping in and out. The prolonged thrusting did make her gag now and then, but she handled it like a champ. I wanted to try something new.

"Lean back," I instructed, and moved around behind her. I showed her exactly the position I wanted, leaned back on her outstretched arms with her head tilted back, something like camel pose. I entered her again and began fucking her throat. My god, what an amazing sight!! I could see my cock bulging in her throat as it penetrated her. This position is hard, I know, because I am able to go so deep, but she didn't resist. A couple of times a deep gag rippled up from her belly, causing her to arch, and I was careful not to push her too hard. I didn't want her to be sick. As long as I went slowly, though, and didn't do too many strokes in a row, she did great.

"My god," I moaned, "you are sexy as fuck!!"

I stopped before I got too close to ejaculating, and helped her lean forward into an upright posture again.

I knelt then, face to face with her, and slipped my fingers between her legs as I kissed her. She was soaking wet, and moaned into my kiss as I began fingering her deeply.

I broke the kiss and smiled mischievously. "Mmmm, just like your momma," I teased. "Getting throat fucked makes her wet, too."

I fingered her for quite a long time. She was literally drenched, and I kept slipping my fingers back into her mouth, feeding her her own juices. I asked her if she needed to stretch her knees. She nodded yes, and I helped her to her feet. I sat on the edge of the sectional and drew her close, standing in front of me.

"You need to cum for me, Delaney." I began to suckle her breasts while I fingered her. Before long, her legs began trembling and she was heaving breathlessly. I had her lay back on the sectional, her legs up on my shoulders while I knelt, and I feasted once more on her delicious pussy. I reached up and teased her nipples as I tasted her, and she soon came! It was a huge, sopping orgasm, and with no one else home, she didn't hold back! She squealed and called out, grabbing my head and burying my face between her thighs. I ate her until she squirmed and begged for mercy!

We paused, me laying my head on her belly as we both heaved and struggled to catch our breath.

After we settled down a little, I told her it was time.

"I told you your ass was mine, and now I'm going to take it!" I said it happily, without any of the seriousness or pompousness those words might have carried.

"Okay." Her voice was soft and timid, and she licked her lips in a nervous gesture.

"Come on," I said, directing her to the biggest portion of the sectional again. "Face down, ass up!" I swatted her pretty ass lightly as she got into position.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and got into position behind her. I knew she'd need some TLC - if I just lubed her up and assfucked her, it was going to hurt and be a miserable experience. I wanted her to enjoy it, too.

I laid the lube within reach and began by tonguing her. I spread her cheeks and licked her pretty bud until my saliva made her glisten, and then I began to probe with the tip of my tongue.

Delaney squirmed and whimpered softly, saying, "Oh my god, what are you doing!?"

I raised my head and said, "Eating your sweet ass before I fuck it!" and swatted her again for good measure. I began to lightly rub her clit while I tongued her. I wanted to make sure she was feeling as much pleasure as possible. "Relax, baby," I soothed. "Enjoy!"

After a while, I reached down and got the lube. I squirted some on my fingers and began to toy her asshole lightly. I was gentle and careful with her.

"Oh my god, Lucas! It's so embarrassing! I... I'm not sure I want to do this."

I stopped and moved up to kiss her. I could see her hesitate, and I knew it was because I'd been tonguing her.

"It's okay, Delaney. It won't hurt you, I promise. Hey, would I do it if it was gonna hurt me or make me sick?"

She shook her head no, but still looked hesitant. Frightened, even. "Isn't it gross?"

"No! It's okay, baby. You just showered! You're clean. Come on," I urged gently, hugging her shoulders. "Give yourself over to it. To me." I kissed her deeply, a hard yet tender kiss. "Don't be ashamed. Don't be afraid. "

She nodded meekly, another stunningly sexy submissive moment.

"Good girl. Now, face down, ass up again, please."

She resumed her position.

"Your ass is beautiful, Delaney. Sexy and fuckable! Lift it up high, sweetie. Don't be ashamed."

She stretched up like a cat, and I took up the lube again. I used first one finger, then two. I took my time, making sure to pay attention and ease up when she struggled, yet I continued to probe more deeply and open her wider. I wanted her super slick and as relaxed as possible when I entered her.

When I could slide three fingertips in, or two fingers all the way in, I figured it was time.

I kissed her butt-cheek softly as I rubbed lube all over my cock.

"Here we go, Delaney," I said. "Spread your cheeks for me."

She did, and I laid the slick head of my cock against her tight little hole and pushed. Even after using my fingers, she was pretty tight, and I felt her squirm and gasp. I rubbed her lower back with the heels of my hands to relax her again, and then gripped my shaft and tried once more. This time, the head popped in, and she let out a cry of surprise and pain!

"There you go, Delaney! It's in! How you doing, baby?"

"It hurts!" she moaned.

"I know, sweetie. I know, but it will pass. It always hurts the first time, but it'll be worth it. Just relax if you can."