Best Day Ever

Story Info
A visit to the girlfriend's family takes an exciting turn.
14k words
4.78
28.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some coffee? I just brewed a pot."

"Sure! Thanks. That'd be great!"

Delaney brought the big, steaming mug into the living room and handed it to me. I smiled at the size of the mug - her mom must have told her what a big coffee-drinker I am. I thanked her again, and she wandered back into the kitchen. I looked at the design on the mug, trying to decipher the artsy text that wrapped around the pretty blue-floral background. 'Best Lay Ever!' I read, and my mind did a little stutter-step. Best lay ever?? I was kind of stunned that she'd have that in her cupboard, and I was even more stunned that she'd give it to me! Was it a gift from her hubby, maybe? Or a gift *to* him? It seemed like something she'd keep in the bedroom or stored away somewhere, though. I was surprised she'd keep it where the kids or company could see it.

Anyway, I was kind of amused and confused, and embarrassingly aroused that my girlfriend's daughter served me coffee in a mug that said 'Best Lay Ever!' Did she mean to let me know she was the best lay ever? Or that she thought I might be? Hell if I could figure it out, but either possibility was sure titillating! I just sat back and sipped the delicious hot brew, thinking this was either the most open family ever, or Delaney was just bold as fuck!

A few minutes later, my girlfriend Allison joined me on the couch, watching the grandkids play. I wondered if she'd say anything about the cup, but she didn't even seem to notice, much less make a comment.

As we relaxed in the dim morning light, Delaney popped her head around the corner and asked, "Did you want a cup of coffee too, Mom? Lucas and I haven't drunk it all yet!" Allison nodded eagerly, saying she was definitely ready for a cup. "Okay, just black, right?" And then, just before she slipped back into the kitchen, Delaney added with a little laugh, "Sorry, I don't have another mug as big as Lucas's. Guess he's the lucky one."

Alrighty, then!

I suppose I should back up just a little bit and give you a little background! We had flown in the night before for a week's visit, spending time with my girlfriend's kids. We live some distance from them, and I've only had a couple chances to meet them since Allison and I have been together. She has two sons and a daughter, and we were spending some time with each. We spent most of the time at Delaney's, though, because she was the one with the grandkids.

Anyway, after that first morning at Delaney's, I just found myself always grabbing the same mug whenever I got coffee at her house. That's my habit at home, too - I just rinse out the mug and use the same one over and over. It didn't hurt that I got a little thrill out of the saying each time I used the 'Best Lay Ever' mug, too. I always did like naughty secrets.

I don't remember if it was the second day or third when I had an awkward little encounter. I was in Delaney's kitchen, rinsing the mug and setting it aside for later, when she came in and said, "You don't have to use that one all the time. I don't mind washing it."

There was nothing at all out-of-the-ordinary in what she said or how she said it, but I was instantly on alert. I think it was just because of my own thoughts, and the secret little thrill I'd been having drinking out of that cup! In any case, I guess I answered with a little too much enthusiasm when I said, "No no! No need. I like this one!"

She kind of chuckled at me and looked at me like I was goofy, which I definitely felt at that moment. I'd only met the kids a couple of times before, and didn't know them well, but I knew Delaney could have a biting sense of humor, shall we say. Still grinning, she picked up the mug and looked at the script, then looked at me and asked, "So, you must be having your best day ever??"

I stood there and looked at her, confused as hell. I must have looked as confused as I felt. I muttered something about it being a pretty good day, yeah, then just stood there, treading water in a sea of awkwardness.

She laughed at me - and I'm quite sure it was AT me - and motioned to the mug again. "I thought you liked this cup because you're having your best day ever!" She pointed out the words as she said it.

"Ohhhh!" I said, understanding dawning on me ever so slowly, like a rheostat being turned up at a snail's pace. "I thought... I didn't... so, that's what it says! 'Best *Day* Ever!'" I laughed at my own stupidity.

"Yeah, best day ever," Delaney said matter-of-factly. "What did you think it said?"

I paused, straining like hell to see if I could detect any humor or irony in her voice. Was this a trap? Was she just playing games with me? Or did she really not see what I saw in the mugs' flowing script? I looked closer, and it STILL looked like 'Lay' to me! I had to work really hard to see 'Day' there, even after she pointed it out.

Dear lord. I knew I had to answer her. The pause was growing to an embarrassing length!

"Uh, I... I thought it said 'Best Lay Ever,'" I said sheepishly.

Unless I misread her completely, actual shock passed over her features. She snatched up the cup again and looked closely, her mouth open in disbelief.

"Oh my god!!" she said, her turn to be nonplussed. "I never noticed that!" Her surprise seemed one hundred percent genuine. "I'm sorry!!" She flushed a pretty red.

"Oh!" I laughed, embarrassment making my own face burn. "No need to be sorry! It's just hard to read!"

I saw her expression change slowly as she thought about things, and she looked at me again. "So, wait a minute. You thought I gave you a mug that said 'Best Lay Ever!?' Emotions flashed at lightning speed across her pretty face, and her eyes grew wide and bright.

I couldn't tell what she was thinking at all, and I felt again like I was walking in a minefield. My mind was racing, and everything I could think of to say was a potential disaster! I didn't know if she would think it was funny, or nasty, or just stupid.

Deciding I would say as little as possible, I answered softly, "Uhhh, yeah." I nodded, feeling silly.

"You thought I gave you a cup that said that?" she repeated. "Why would I even have a cup like that??"

My stomach tightened, thinking this wasn't going well at all. Too bad, too, because the visit had been great so far! I dreaded messing it up.

Her expression was still unreadable, but I hoped I noticed a bit of humor in her voice when she asked, "Aren't you a naughty one!? Mom said you were a lot of fun, but damn..."

"Yeah," I stumbled, "I was kinda thinking 'Damn!' too. I wasn't sure what you were trying to tell me..."

"Trying to tell you??" she asked. "I wasn't trying to tell you anything, because I thought it said Best Day Ever!" Now she was definitely having some fun with me, because her grin was taunting when she asked, "Sooo, what did you *think* I was trying to tell you? Why did you think I'd give you a naughty mug??"

I thought I might die of embarrassment. I was also worried about any of this getting back to her Mom. I eventually muttered, "Geez! I don't know Delaney. I just thought... I thought maybe... you know, maybe you were flirting or having some fun with me or something? I know, it's stupid. I just... I don't know, I thought maybe you were telling me you're the best lay ever, or you wanted to know if I was, or... fuck. It kinda gave me a thrill, and... I was thinking, 'Wow, she must be bold!!' It seemed kinda sexy and..." I stopped, because my muttering was becoming babbling, and I was just making things worse.

Delaney laughed again, and shook her head. "I've had Mom's boyfriends flirt with me before, but I never had one think I was flirting with him!" She chuckled low in her throat, then, and forgive me if I found it really sexy. "Sooo, you were wondering if I was the best lay ever, huh? Hmm." She gave a little lift to her chin and purred, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

She was flirting with me, without a doubt, and scolding me at the same time! Fuck, it twisted me up!

"Delaney," I apologized, "I'm really sorry. I never meant to say anything, I was confused about the mug, and,"

She placed her fingertip softly against my lips, stopping me. "Sshhhhhh, it's alright. I know it was a mistake. Besides, I don't mind you wondering if I'm a good lay. I kinda like it."

She smiled and turned, sashaying out of the room with her round ass swaying sweetly. I swear she accentuated that sway on purpose!

Let me tell you a little about my girlfriend's family. My girlfriend is long-since divorced, and her three kids are all adults. They're good, salt-of-the earth type of people. There are no real outliers in the bunch, unlike my own family. There are no alternate lifestyles, no artists, no revolutionaries. No loners or weirdos. Just good family people. Her daughter is the middle sibling, and has been married for years and has a few kids. The youngest son, Brian, is married, too, so there are a lot of folks around when they all get together. It's especially a lot compared with my own short-lived, tiny nuclear family, and my subsequent bachelorhood. I had grown used to an empty house, and it was both joyful and overstimulating to have so much energy around!

The two sons, Brian and Sully, are both big, beefy, muscular guys, and my guess is, they look like their dad. Delaney looks like her mother, only twenty years younger. That is to say, she's tall, statuesque, and curvy, and other than her blue eyes and blonde hair, her face looks strikingly like her mom's, too. The three kids have personalities as different from one another as can be, but the one thing they all share is a huge, exuberant joie de vie.

They kept us pretty busy during the week, having dinner here, going to lunch there, now carting everyone off to a park. We spent a little time at each of the kids' houses. Like I said, it was a fun time. And after our awkward little encounter, Delaney made it an even better time, teasing and flirting with me.

For example, the next time we were alone in her kitchen, she poured us each a cup of coffee. Of course, mine was in the now-infamous mug. As she handed it to me, a little sloshed over the side. She looked me square in the eyes and licked the cup clean with slow, sensual strokes of her long tongue. I just about died.

When she handed it to me she grinned evilly.

"You're bad!" I said in a husky, quiet voice. I looked around guiltily to make sure no one was coming. "Your Mom never told me you were a naughty girl." It was my turn to grin evilly.

"Mom doesn't need to know everything," Delaney answered, eyebrows lifted. And then she poured her Mom a coffee and headed to the living room. Again, I found myself staring after her swaying ass, perfectly sheathed in a maxi dress. Sweet torture.

The sweet torture continued all week. Delaney wasn't the only one who teased, either. I got in my own share of double entendres and flirtatious remarks. The energy and sexual tension were building such that I wondered how it went unnoticed. I guess we were just careful enough.

Then there was the night I had to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, which was down the hall from the bedrooms. I am always told that I move quietly, and it's especially true in the dark. I padded down the hall in my boxers to take care of business. There wasn't a sound in the house, and all was dark, so I was confident everyone else was asleep. I peed and flushed, the noise unconscionable in the quiet of the night. I let the tank refill and waited for the house to fall back into silence before I opened the door and turned down the hallway. The nightlight in the bathroom was just bright enough so that my night vision was ruined, and I hadn't taken more than a few steps when I bumped into someone in the darkness.

Delaney.

"Sorry!" I whispered, my hands groping reflexively in the dark. I felt soft warm curves, and the silky fabric of a nightgown. We stood touching one another for a moment, and then we were kissing. Hungry, horny kisses, stolen with abandon. I turned her body with mine and pressed her against the wall, kissing her deeply and teasing her hard, hard nipples through the thin nightgown. Her hands ran over my body - down my shoulders and back, cupping and squeezing my ass, pulling me tighter against her. We made out like teenagers for several long minutes, and then we broke the kiss and stood a little apart. Our breath was heaving! In the darkness I could see the shine of her eyes, and my hand on her breast felt the thumping of her heart. With one last squeeze, we parted and I went back to bed. We didn't say a word after that first "sorry!".

I crawled into bed and lay in the darkness next to Allison, feeling like I was about to explode from arousal and guilt! Seconds after I was in, she settled back into the deep, steady breath of sleep, and I wondered that she didn't hear my knocking heart! I could feel it literally causing the bed to shake, I was sure. I was left alone in the stillness to wrestle with the swirling emotions, the avalanche of lust, the throbbing erection and sweetly aching balls.

After a long, long time, the storm passed, and I slept.

The next morning, I wasn't sure what to expect. Would we feel awkward?? Would guilt make us behave strangely? Would we even feel guilty in the light of day?

To my surprise, it wasn't strange, or strained, at all. Delaney was smiling and at ease, and I was too. I felt a little surreal about it, honestly, but it was fine, and we had a good morning.

By this time, the trip was just about half over. After thinking really hard about it, I made a decision. For good or ill, before the end of the trip I was going to find out just what kind of lay Delaney was. Now, before you get judgy, I know. I KNOW. It's a despicable thing. I have no excuse for my decision. But there it is - I decided to go for it.

The next time I found Delaney alone, we weren't at her house at all. We were at Sully's, and everyone was out on the back deck and goofing off in the yard. I had come in to use the bathroom, and when I came out, I found Delaney looking out the window, her back to me. She turned her head and smiled at me, and then looked back out the window. I got closer, and could see that she had a view of the entire deck and yard from here.

I decided to be bold. I stepped up behind her and reached around, sliding my hands up under her tank top and inside her bra to cup her breasts. I felt we were pretty safe, since we could keep an eye on everyone from the window. At first, I felt her stiffen in surprise, and then she let her body melt back against mine.

"What are you doing?" she murmured languidly as I pushed the bra up out of the way and played with her nipples. There was no challenge in the question. Rather, there was an intimation of invitation.

"You know very well what I'm doing," I purred in her ear, and she moaned softly, pressing her ass gently into my pelvis, where I'm sure she could feel my hardening cock.

We stood like that for several long minutes, me playing with her tits and nibbling her neck, and her grinding gently and sweetly against my cock.

"If we're gonna do this, we need to be careful. And we need to have a plan. I love your Mom, and I know you love Rick and the kids, so we don't want to hurt them..."

She looked over her shoulder at me and nodded her head in assent. Usually brash and full of energy, Delaney had an air of intense quietude which was somehow intensely alluring. There was surrender and promise and lust in that nod.

And then she surprised me completely by turning to face me, then dropping to her knees. She pulled my cock free of my shorts. She said only a few words - "Oh my god!" and then, "You keep an eye out..."

It was hard to keep my eyes on the window with such a lovely vision just before me. I loved watching the length of my shaft disappear into her mouth in slow, wet strokes. She wasn't taking me all the way down her throat, but I felt the head of my cock against the back of her throat each time, and she didn't gag at all. She was as languid and peaceful in the way she sucked me as she had been in the way she asked me what I was doing. Her attention was full of surrender and passion. It looked and felt amazing!

I'd like to tell you we consummated our decision then, but we were interrupted before long. Luckily I had my eyes up at the right time, and we had a chance to mostly compose ourselves before her kids came inside for something to drink. Composed probably isn't the right word, but at least all body parts were covered. It's probably good it was the kids, who were more interested in the fridge than in the grownups.

I was left with heavy, aching balls and a burning desire. Delaney showed she was feeling the same desire when, sitting outside with everyone putzing around the yard, she reached over and quickly squeezed my cock and mouthed, "I need more!" I just about jumped out of my chair when she grabbed me, but she had made sure no one was looking our way. I scanned the yard again, just to make doubly sure, but we were safe. My lord, the temptation to just slip back in the house and carry on was strong!! I worried it would be too obvious if we went right back in together after having just come outside together, though.

The most we got away with the rest of that afternoon were quick gropes and hungry kisses. More sweet torture! We couldn't decide on a safe plan to really spend time together, though, and it was agonizing!

Then, however, a plan presented itself to us! Well, to Delaney, anyway. She was supposed to have been off all week, but got a call that evening asking her to come in the following day to cover a staffing emergency. She suggested that I drive her to work for her 9:00 shift; that way, Allison and I could use the car during the day, while she was working. "I'd ask you to drop me, Mom, but I know you don't drive a stick shift." Then Delaney suggested that, after I dropped her at work, I could maybe stop by that sporting goods store I wanted to check out. "I know Mom isn't too excited by sporting goods, but it's near my work, so you could drop me off, check out the store, and then come back to the house. You know," Delaney continued, "that way you guys can have a day with the grandkids. Lucas can just come back to get me at 5:00, when I'm done." She looked from face to face to see what everyone thought.

"That sounds good!" Allison said. "I could stand to sleep in, anyway." She looked at me and said, "And you get to do what you want to do, too! I really don't want to look at hunting and fishing stuff, so this will work out great." She nodded an enthusiastic affirmative, and said, "Perfect!"

It sounded good to me, too! At least we'd have the ride to and from Delaney's workplace to enjoy. Maybe we'd have a chance to coordinate a liaison.

I was in for a surprise, though. The next morning, as soon as Delaney and I got in the car, she said, "I hope you don't mind. I wasn't 100% honest." She grinned that mischievous grin I'd grown to love. "I don't have to work until 10:00. We have an hour to do what we want!"

"No shit?!" I said, surprised. Delaney was turning out to be quite the mastermind. "Well, your Mom did say I'd get to do what I want to do. She just doesn't know that what I want to do is you!"

Delaney laughed and said, "You're a dirty old man!"

I chuckled back, "Yes I am! And you like it!"

She drove so she could show me the way to her workplace. I reached over as she drove and slid my hand up her thigh, tugging the maxi dress with my hand. Rather than protest, Delaney wriggled in the seat so I could raise the hem up and out of the way. I was excited to find her pantiless, and waxed smooth! I didn't start fingering her immediately, but instead teased and stroked her silky inner thigh and ran my finger tip lightly along her labia. I could already feel her heat and dampness. I moved my hand to her breast, and through the clingy knit I discovered she had also skipped her bra! I was excited but really surprised!!