Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Roger had been contemplating the divine artistry of Luke's body, Justin had picked up both his own and Luke's socks and tied them all together to make one long strip of sock material. He rubbed oil onto his cock, took up position behind Roger's ass and reaching over, inserted the socks into his mouth like a leather bit in a horse's mouth, and pulled on the two ends with his hands as he began inserting his hard cock slowly into Roger's ass.

"See, fag, you're now my horse. While I push my cock into your ass, if you try to shuffle forward, I'll pull harder on the sock reins to keep you in place," Justin grinned with pride at his ingenuity.

"There's a good little horse now. Yeah, that's it, fag, take my cock. Yeah, good, good, that's another inch... and another now... good girl, hold steady..." Roger bit onto the socks to dull the pain sensation as Justin stretched and entered his ass deep, an inch at a time.

Just a few seconds later, Justin had easily and fully penetrated Roger's butthole with the help of pulling on the sock-reins he had in his human horse's mouth. Roger felt discomfort not only around his ass but also on the edges of his lips that'd borne the brunt of Justin's and Luke's socks. Luke could taste and smell the malty but pleasant fusion of the two hot teen's foot sweat. His mouth was also now full of cotton fibers from both kids' socks thanks to him biting and grinding his teeth on them. Justin flung the socks to the side once he was done using them.

"Your turn, pal. Take the slut's mouth," Justin said to Luke.

Luke hardly needed prompting by Justin. His 8.5" olive rod of steel had already been held inches in front of Roger's mouth while his ass was getting impaled onto Justin's cock. Roger marveled at Luke's, cock. Its form too showed the classy sophistication the kid was simply oozing in every aspect of both his manner and physical body. The skin was clear and clean. An even hue all over. No marks or wrinkles. How can any cock be this beautiful? Unlike Justin's muscle-like veiny cock, Luke's was more even and smooth and though a little shorter than Justin's, it appeared to be at least as thick.

Roger's contemplation of the aesthetics of the cock came to a sudden end when he felt his lips move apart and the tip come up against his teeth. Luke briefly "brushed" Roger's teeth with the precum toothpaste until Roger obligingly opened his jaw to allow access. Roger liked what he tasted. The malt of the two kids' socks now fused with the manly musk of hot teen cock and precum.

The 40's man, Roger, was now fully stretched and skewered at either end by the two, toned and muscled 18-year-old gods. His face trapped hard against Luke's lower abs, chin pressed against the hairy balls, and his buttocks against Justin's granite thighs. He felt his waist clasped just above the leather skirt he was still wearing by Justin's large hands while Luke's hands had his upper arms in a tight grip. There was no escaping. No place he could move freely in any direction. The kids had trapped and imprisoned Roger with their cocks, bodies, and hands. Suddenly the lights dimmed and a series of camera flashes went off, including from the camera set up under the table, facing up. This was the reason for the glass-top table -- to capture the whores close-up from below. Roger hadn't noticed Tracy and Lilly walk in.

Roger was expecting a sudden, hard, and frantic mouth and ass fucking to get going immediately but to his pleasant surprise, once he was skewered ready for spit-roasting, the two kids showed a remarkable level of self-control and restraint. Rather than begin thrusting their hard cocks in and out of Roger, they both decided, for now, to just savor the moment of their victory, leaving their hard cocks in place inside Roger and maintaining their erection but without trying to stimulate themselves further to climax. Instead, they both settled into a relaxed business-like conversation, talking over deals and plans. They conversed as casually as if they were at a social get-together in some sophisticated London bar to enjoy a few drinks.

CHAPTER 16: The Spilling of Beans

Drinks? Bar? Why did that scenario come to Roger's mind? Of course! That cold sensation he felt not long ago on his back must be a metal drinks tray. The girls had served the boys beer and they were chatting and drinking at leisure with their cocks kept warm, hard, and ready in Roger's mouth and ass until they were ready to proceed further. Roger couldn't make eye contact with either of his teen jailors. Neither was he in any position to utter a word. He was unable to join in on the conversation in any way whatsoever with his mouth held stretched wide open and gagged by Luke's cock. He couldn't express anything with gestures either -- Justin was now holding his wrists "handcuffed" behind the back in one hand while he held his drink in the other.

All Roger could now do was remain quiet and steady so as not to cause any discomfort to the teen boys while they discussed important business matters over some beers while the girls served them more drinks and captured photos and videos.

The most surreal aspect of this whole dramatic set-up was the chilling calmness with which the two boys conversed in their posh London accent. Regardless of their thuggish choice of language and conduct, they were both clearly from some upper-class backgrounds. They discussed their business in the manner of some high-flying City stockbrokers or CEOs of major companies. So calm, collected, matter-of-fact, and professional. It terrified Roger, knowing that he was held cock-bolted by two very capable, intelligent upper-class kids while he, despite all he'd achieved in life was originally from a poorer working-class background, raised in rough, council areas. Roger's accent and general persona were of an industrial worker. Feelings of his inferiority to the two boys were disturbing him to the very core of his being. He heard Luke talking:

"Justin mate, I've always wondered why you took Dolly's mature wife as your main girlfriend and relegated his hot, young daughter to your part-time back-up fuckbuddy?"

"Oh, that's simple, bud. I've always lusted after MILFs. I prefer mature, experienced women to younger girls. I'm sure I've told you even my mum has had my cock in her even when she was still with my dad and in recent weeks, I've been fucking her again. Rosie is a hot Asian bitch. A real good fucktoy. I want her as my regular meat while I use Dolly's daughter, Isabel, for those times when I desire something a little tighter around my cock, you know? The mother and daughter combination works just right for everything my cock needs. So really, it's a no-brainer! I took both even if I've made the mother my main meat. Does that make sense, dude?"

Justin took a slow sip of cold beer and waited for Luke's response. Roger had by now guessed as much after seeing his daughter on Luke's screen but this was the first official confirmation of the fact that Isabel was also getting fucked by Justin. This wasn't a big surprise but there were some nasty surprises in store for Roger. He listened on to Luke:

"That's cool, matey. Makes sense. Whatever gets you off. I'd personally have taken the daughter as my main meat any day and thanks for sharing her with me. I've got to admit, you're damn fucking right, the slut has a really good tight cunt for a 21-year-old. I'm almost hundred percent sure the only cock she's ever been fucked with before we used her was her dad Dolly's."

It made Roger mad to hear all this. Rosie was still the only woman he ever loved and Isabel was his daughter, his pride and joy. She had excelled at higher education and graduated from one of Britain's top universities just a couple of months ago. She had a whole bright career in front of her before this arrogant son of a bitch, Justin, teamed up with his fellow thuggish teen friend to make her a slut to share between them and make money by exploiting her like a cheap porn star. His anger caused him to tighten his muscles which only caused his buttocks and jaw to clench all the tighter around the two teens' cocks. Justin and Luke both raised their eyebrows in pleasant surprise.

"Good girl, make your holes as tight as you can around our cocks," Justin put his beer down on the tray to slap Roger's buttock while he tugged on his wrists to pull himself in deeper into Roger's ass. He picked up the drink again and took another sip. Both he and Luke were clearly in no hurry to be over with using Roger's holes. It amazed Roger just how controlled and disciplined these two young men were. When he was the same age, he struggled to maintain an erection for more than 2 minutes without losing control and climaxing but these kids were able to stay hard as long as they wanted. Luke took up the conversation again:

"You know what, mate? I'd still advise you to have a real good think about my proposal regarding Isabel. We can make a lot of money with the cunt. I've marketed her extensively through all my channels and have had good offers. We can pay her more than any job she can get as an intern in the finance sector but we'll make ten times what I'd pay her. A win-win for all. She gets a great career in the sex industry; I get satisfied clients and we both make lots of money. Ka-Ching! She can either be used locally in the country or I can tap into her export potential on the international market. Arab and Russian oil billionaires are already trying to outbid each other to snap up the hot item. What do you say, Justin?"

"Nah, dude, sorry. I know I don't love the cunt. It's not love but I just want to keep her tight holes to myself apart from sharing them occasionally with you. I don't mind you using her as marketing material to boost your sales or as whore training material but other than that, the cunt along with her slutty mum is mine to keep. However, down the road, I'm happy to sell her to you for a good price. It's her mum, Rosie, I intend to hold on to for long-term use."

Roger wanted desperately to break free from the "cock-hold" but he was locked in good. He had no place to move to. If he shuffled forward to try and release his ass from Justin's cock, he only ended up sucking Luke's harder. Try and release his mouth from Luke's cock and his ass pays the price by getting fucked even deeper by Justin's. Sideways move was blocked too by the two hard as steel "lock bolts". Under him was the hard glass surface of the table. Above him, his wrists were cuffed in Justin's hand. He was forced to listen to his wife and daughter getting called derogatory names like "cunt", "slut", "fuckbuddy", "fucktoy" and to talk about their "tight holes". Roger thought things could get no worse than this but yet again he was wrong, He listened now to Luke's response to Justin:

"Fair enough, matey. Isabel is your cunt. You do what you want with her. My offer stays on the table should you change your mind in the future. Let's talk about Dolly's son, Jason, instead. He's making a lot of money through my agency. He's dead chuffed to have struck gold at only 19 years of age. Unlike his dad, he makes either a real man for gay guys desiring that but he's also almost as good as his dad in his sissy role. Last week we had him in a corset and lacy sandless, blond wig. He looked the part and I had one offer from a wealthy Nigerian who was offering more for him than for his sister. Can you believe that? It's a fucking credit to Tracy and Lilly for tarting him up to such a hot sex-doll like that."

"Oh yeah, dude! He makes a fucking red-hot girl, that kid! I deflowered his ass before I deflowered his sister's cunt. That was him on that fifth image you made Dolly pose to, wasn't he?"

What?! Roger almost bit off Luke's cock hearing this. He hadn't the least inkling that of the ten images he was made to pose to, one of them was a man. His very own son! He listened on to Luke's explanation with rising anger:

"Too right, mate. That was Jason alright. Or to be precise, he was Juliet in that image. I sell him as his man's name, Jason, to gay men who want a young, good-looking man, and as Juliet to those who are looking for a sissy maid. He's an awesome Flexi-girl and a great human ATM in our hands. The perfect working-class Brummie human doormat getting trampled under our Londoners' feet. Thanks a million, mate. I appreciate you marketing him through my agency. Just out of curiosity, how'd you make a straight kid gay?"

"Ha-ha, dude, I didn't make anyone gay ever. Gods like us just bring out the gay that already exists in all men. Men can be split into two categories -- fags and real men. Fags are the ninety-nine plus percent of them and then the real men - gods like us. It's us gods that all women desire but there aren't enough of us to go around so we can fuck just about any woman we want. And if we want to fuck even more women, we just make so-called men our bitches too. Jason was just another born-bitch. I just showed the lost girl her true calling in life and I'm glad to hear she's loving it and making a lot of money. Makes me proud to have set a young woman on to a winning career so early in life."

This degradation of Roger's family went on for another twenty minutes before the two young men finally decided to finish off fucking Roger. It pissed off Roger hearing his son described as, amongst other things, "working-class Brummie." The Jacksons had been a successful upper-middle-class family even if starting from humble circumstances. Had been... The words burned through Roger's mind. Had been until Justin stripped my family of their status. And now the prick's best friend has the cheek to call my son "working-class" and look down on him as some kind of a shitty little "Brummie" toerag. Fucking typically arrogant Londoner city-slicker son of a bitch!

"You're right on the money there, Justin mate. We are gods who deserve to fuck any hole we want. With that said, are you ready? Let's grill our kebab meat now. Let's finish spit-roasting this pig here." They put their empty beer glasses on the tray that was still resting on Roger's back. Lilly picked it up and took it away. Both teens then, in a synchronized rhythm, began fucking Roger's mouth and ass with timed in-out thrusts. Roger felt both cocks harden to steel inside him now. Tracy touched a button on a remote and the room filled with loud dance music to enhance the sexual pleasure of the aroused kids. In and out they thrust their cocks, sweat building up.

The two teen boys bounced Roger up and down on the table. He was managing to squeal somehow even with cock in his mouth. Justin swayed his hips to the music, making Roger's ass also move to the rhythm. Luke did the same to Roger's head. Then with near split-second timing, the two teens made final long in-out thrusts, pulling out almost to the tip of their steel-like shafts and slamming in hard with loud slapping sounds against Roger's face and buttocks.

Luke pulled out first, wiped off last of the cum on his tip onto Roger's shaved head, and then stood back a little for some clearance. He kicked up his leg and caught Roger under the chin with his bare toes, holding the head tilted up to ensure as little as possible of his precious cum drips out Roger's mouth onto the floor. Justin then withdrew from Roger's ass and slapped his buttocks with the now flaccid but still long and strong cock. Seeing Luke's foot under Roger's chin gave him an idea. Not to be outdone by his buddy, he spun around and back-kicked Roger's buttocks, slapping them with his size 15 bare sole.

Both teens let Roger get up off the desk. It was only now Roger noticed half a dozen faces staring into the room through the sound-proof window. Faces belonging to both men and women, old and young. Roger quickly looked away.

Tracy and Lilly set about tidying the room while Luke showed Justin and Roger where the showers were located. All three took a shower. Luke and Justin got dressed. Roger's clothes and wig had been ruined earlier by Luke and Justin trampling over them. Tracy gave him a towel to dry himself with. Roger was about to wrap the towel around his waist but Tracy snatched it back out of his hand. She told him he's to remain naked yet. Far from arousing Roger, standing naked in front of two hot girls, it embarrassed him. He became self-conscious of his body's inferiority next to the super-fit, toned youths who'd just fucked him.

"I hope you enjoyed getting spit-roasted by us, Dolly," Luke said to Roger. "We aren't done with you yet. You've done well in our Whore Training Room. Next, Lilly and Tracy will give you a close body inspection, interview you and take more notes. I and Justin will then give you a final test to assess the progress of your training. Follow me back to the Whore Training Room, girl."

Head once again bowed in submission and stark-bollock-naked, Roger followed Luke back into the training room. The two girls walked in behind them and finally Justin, who slid the door shut again with his foot.

CHAPTER 17: The WTR: Round Two

In hindsight, Roger, as an intelligent mature man, until recently with a family and his own business, should've been wiser and stronger, and not have rolled over and given in so easily against a mere kid like Justin. He'd either miscalculated Justin's determination or he'd had over-confidence in his own ability to manage the young man in such a way as to have the benefit of seeing him regularly at his office while at the same time not losing out control of his life to him. Justin's only experience of work had been collecting garbage so how the fuck did he assume command of the whole business, of Roger's family, and even of Roger's very fate? Justin's "I am God" theory had suddenly begun to ring true.

For now, Roger's mind was very confused. He'd just learned the full extent of Justin's power. Both he and Luke were involved in the seedy business of trapping and enslaving young men and women to exploit them on the global sex trade. Their contacts included billionaires willing to pay big money for the right human sex toy. It was a spine-chilling revelation to Roger. These kids were surely not managing all this without the assistance of all sorts of nasty, criminal gangs. Roger wouldn't be surprised to learn the two boys were also controlling and blackmailing some local policemen. The fact Roger's son and daughter were also caught up in their clutches was registering all the more depressingly on his mind right now.

Roger's greater fear was, what if I or my kids try to seek release? It wasn't possible. Luke and Justin had shown themselves to be cool, calculating, ruthless characters. Roger began to feel for the safety of his own, Rosie's, Isabel's, and Jason's lives. Yet he still couldn't figure out why he'd been so aroused by the teens' use of him: Am I such a weak pussy? Hell no, I'm not! He built up the determination to try fighting back just one last time at the right moment. I'm not surrendering to a pair of arrogant teenagers. No fucking way!

"Right then, our naked faggot," Luke rudely interrupted Roger's train of thought. "You see the table and chairs set up by Lilly and Tracy? It's time for a general fitness and strength test. Since you don't have a cat in hell's chance against either me or Justin, we'll pit you against our two little girls in an arm-wrestling contest. Very simple. You'll arm-wrestle both Lilly and Tracy, both left and right arm and I'll record the time it takes you to either win or, as is probable, lose. Is that clear?"

Roger nodded his head. What was there to say? It was so clear. What wasn't so clear was the whole damn point of this stupid game. What use do gay clients have for knowing the hired whore's strength? It was pointless pondering. Luke wanted it done and Roger knew he wasn't getting out of it.