Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sat down at the table. Tracy, the very slightly stronger looking of the two slim girls took the chair opposite. They clasped their right hands and on the command from Luke, they started. In one clean, continuous motion, Tracey had pinned Roger's hand to the table. Roger was flabbergasted more than he felt ashamed in front of the small audience, both inside the room and looking in through the window. Roger fared no better against Tracey with his left arm. The petite, teen girl demolished him. Roger tried to internally cover up his shame by telling himself: Tracy must train for this while I don't.

"That time is hardly worth recording, Dolly," laughed Luke. "We'll just say Tracey is superior to you in strength. Let's now test your strength against our smaller girl, Lilly, shall we?"

Lilly replaced Tracey to go head-to-head against the butt-naked Roger. Starting with their right arms, Roger felt his confidence surge as both competitors held the arms upright, neither yielding against the other. Lilly was just fucking around with Roger, letting him deplete his energy before she showed him who's the stronger of the two. After 10 slow seconds of no progress, either way, Lilly slammed Roger's hand into the table with a ferocity that caused pain to Roger's knuckles. To prove the point Roger was no match at all for the tiny girl, with the left arm contest, Lilly destroyed Roger with the same speed as Tracy had.

"Well, well, we have a very weak man-pretender with us today," Roger said feigning disappointment and hurling the stopwatch across the room. "I guess we need to test you on something less strenuous than arm-wrestling tiny girls."

What looked like just random fucking around with Roger, was all part of a well-thought-out plan by the smart and manipulative teen boys. Roger had deliberately been made to remain naked in presence of clothed teens. He'd deliberately been humiliated in presence of strangers looking in on the action. Justin and Luke had planned to weaken and break down all resistance in Roger and render him utterly impotent and unable to refuse to obey any of their commands. Luke in particular was a smart manipulator having enticed, trapped, and blackmailed many older men and women. Justin was however instrumental in advising Luke on exploiting Roger's weak points.

The girls set up two chairs side to side. A pot of dark honey and two small plastic spoons were brought in. Roger looked on at the proceedings lost and now really not bothered either. He'd become desensitized to the feeling of shame. His dignity had been ruined beyond all repair. All he wanted now more than anything was just once to defy his teen abusers. He longed just for one single act of defiance now. Little did he know, his young but very smart handlers had already anticipated his desire to attempt to defy.

Justin and Luke sat down on the chairs with an air of pride about them like two kings perched on thrones, big smiles on their handsome faces. They stretched their legs out in front of them. Lilly positioned herself at Justin's feet, kneeling. Tracey knelt at Luke's feet. The girls removed Justin and Luke's shoes and socks. The boys held their feet close together and next to each other's so that four bare soles, side by side, close up, faced the two girls. The honey pot was opened and the spoons dipped in it. Lilly wrote "G" and "O", a letter each on Justin's bare soles. Tracey did the same to Luke's bare soles with letters "D" and "S".

The girls positioned themselves on all fours, facing each other in front of the two teen kings, who placed their bare feet up on the backs of their attractive human footstools. The girls looked at each other eye to eye, so close, as they felt the weight of the boys' feet on their backs. It made them smile and giggle with pride and pleasure to be serving men like Justin and Luke. They felt each other's sweet breath on their faces and spontaneously started kissing and then pushing their tongue into the other's mouth.

The teen boys' bare soles presented the honey-written word "GODS". Roger was ordered to kneel before the two boy kings' feet. He obeyed, all the time thinking when to pick the moment of his final defiance. He now had his mind firmly set on it. He'd an inkling of what was coming and decided to teach his young tormenters a lesson by going along with their scheme and then refusing to comply with the command at the last moment. As he was thinking this, he'd forgotten he was still naked and his arousal was apparent to all. Justin looked at Luke. Large, wide green eyes met the shimmer of cold, gray eyes. The two kings exchanged a secret, knowing smile.

"Okay, faggot boy," Luke spoke, addressing the kneeling, naked Roger. "Lean forward and lick the feet of your Londoner lords. Let's see that tongue working. This's surely an easier test for a weak Brummie fag than a strength contest against tiny, teen girls."

All resistance crumbled. All will to defy evaporated. Roger had been outsmarted by the two intellectually superior teen boys. They had won outright. The victory was theirs'. Defeat belonged to Roger.

Roger inched forward with lust in his eyes. Both boys withdrew their bewitchingly beautiful feet with perfectly synchronized timing, revealing the pre-planned nature of the mental torture of their mature victim. Roger let out a pitiful, audible sigh of regret.

"Bitch, beg to lick our feet. Acknowledge the fact you know this's your proper place in life. The place of a minion in front of his kings' royal feet. Tell us, this's what you also want yourself. This's what you prefer to your freedom," Luke couldn't have been more explicit in his instructions.

Roger bowed his head, almost in tears, and began to speak.

"Y-y-yes, my kings..., Y-you are both right... I... I... I belong at and under your divine feet. You are... you both are... are... gods. Oh, please don't hold back your divine feet from me... Oh, please don't.... Please..." Roger begged and raised his head just enough to show his kings the plea in his eyes. The plea for clemency. To be permitted to lick divine bare feet.

Justin and Luke now grinned. The girls were in hysterics. The audience outside cheered on, eager to see action. The two teen kings obliged. They presented their soles to Roger's face again. Roger began to lick the word "GODS".

"Show my buddy how good you lick real men's feet, slut. Yeah, you're a great fucking footlicker, bitch. You already know what my big feet taste like. This's your chance to check out yet another male foot flavor," Justin wiggled his toes in Roger's eyes.

Both kids leaned back into a near-reclining position, closed their eyes to more thoroughly enjoy the tongue-on-sole sensation. Justin idly combed back his long, blond hair with his fingers. Luke clasped his hands behind his neck, exposing the neatly trimmed dark-brown hair over the clear olive flesh of his armpits. Both gods at repose, enjoying the comfort and support the two passionately kissing pretty girls afforded them as their human footstools while Roger provided tantalizing foot massage with his tongue.

Roger started with the letter "G" on Justin's right foot. As he licked, the honey began to spread across the sole and his tongue ended up licking the entire bare sole and between the toes too. Roger couldn't help noticing just how well the taste of honey mingled with the subtle malty undertones of Justin's foot. Even mixed with the taste of honey, he could make out the distinct manly flavor that was uniquely Justin's. He moved on to the "O" on Justin's left sole and then started on the "D" on Luke's right sole.

Roger noticed a distinct difference in taste on the teen with the smaller feet. Luke's foot taste was a touch extra leathery with mild hints of clean cotton socks overlaid with the sweetness of honey. A great blend thought Roger and it amazed him how after sampling the two boys' feet, also bearing in mind Luke's distinct foot profile, the higher arches, the smaller size, he could now easily identify one kid from the other even blindfolded by just using the tip of his tongue on their bare soles.

Roger lapped up all the honey in an act that summed up his status. He'd been conquered. After that day, he'd never again entertain even the thought of defiance. Resistance was futile. Gods can't be disobeyed. Roger's training session had concluded with 100% success. Luke and Justin shook hands as Roger licked off the last few drops of the sweet liquid. All the sweeter to be served on plates of bare soles belonging to two stunningly beautiful teen guys.

Luke congratulated Roger and instructed the girls to take him away to another room and question him as well as check and record his body stats.

CHAPTER 18: A Lesson in Feminism

Tracy and Lilly humiliated Roger. They'd both already proved they're superior in strength to him and now they mocked his weakness, commented on his small size as they measured his penis dimensions. They weighed him, checked his height, waist, chest, and foot dimensions, taking note of everything. They grabbed at his buttocks and told him to tone it up ready for clients. It was all part of Luke and Justin's calculated scheme to degrade Roger. To destroy every last semblance of his self-respect and sense of dignity. To break him down and re-manufacture him as a robotic whore that follows instructions without any capacity to question its owner.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, Roger's plight seemed to have come to an end. His clothes had been ruined under Justin and Luke's feet. The girls gave him a cheap t-shirt, pink-striped white pajama pants, and a pair of flip-flops. Hardly appropriate or dignifying attire but the girls had zero respect for the sissy loser. They loved real men. Men like Luke and Justin.

Just when Roger was about to restore his dignity to some extent by slipping on the pajama pants, Lilly held up her hand making him stop.

She unboxed a CB6000 and walked over to Roger, who without knowing why despite hating the idea of getting locked in a chastity device, something he'd never had to endure before in his life, obligingly spread his legs for Lilly.

"Aww, sorry, Dolly darling. I hate doing this to you but your tiny cock hardly has any use. It's best locked up and restrained. It's a waste of money to use this device on you. Not like you need it anyway. There's hardly anything to lock up but still, it'll help remind you of your place and keep you on Justin's good side," Lilly said with mock sympathy in her voice, and then added, sliding her hands on Roger's thighs, "Which cream or shaver do you use, sweetie? Your legs are silkier than mine."

Roger now hardly felt any anger towards the girls or Luke. He knew this was all ultimately Justin's doing. That kid was the cause of his downfall. From the very day Justin set foot into Roger's office and life, things had been going from bad to worse. It was Justin who swallowed up Roger's entire business and all his other assets. He broke Roger's marriage, then took his wife and made her his MILF girlfriend. It was Justin who kicked him out of what was his own home and set him on the path to homelessness and it was Justin who put him, his son, and his daughter into Luke's ruthless clutches. It was Justin again who was ultimately responsible for Roger's public humiliation at the hands of the two small, teen girls. Take Justin out of the equation and Roger would still be living an independent life.

The one thing Roger was still getting wrong in all his thinking through the past 7 months' events was, his downfall hadn't begun the day Justin walked into the office for an intern's position. The downfall had begun when Roger approached the homeless Justin. Roger's thoughts, as often, were about to be rudely interrupted.

"Wake up, Dolly, you look lost," Tracy was saying. "No need to be upset you're getting bullied and locked up in a chastity device by two tiny girls. That's just the way of this harsh world, petal. The strong prey on the weak and I and Lilly have already proved we're stronger than you. It's all about survival of the fittest. The strong gain at the weaklings' expense. You're just a slab of meat for predatory vultures like me and Lilly. Just accept your inferiority and surrender to us. You can never win. You're just too impotent."

Luke and Justin's training to reduce Roger to an obedient, compliant robot had had the desired effect. Roger responded to Tracy's words by spreading his legs just a little wider to give Lilly easier access and then, although it was unnecessary and not what he'd been ordered to do, raised his arms and clasped his hands behind his shaved head in a surrender posture. He looked a pathetic sight - a mature man surrendering to two small, teen girls, accepting their superiority, submitting to their power.

Despite the fact the tip of Roger's small cock was now glossed over with pre-cum, this was merely an unconscious biological response of his forced nudity before the two clothed, pretty teen girls. Roger's surrender wasn't in any way sex play. His surrender to the slender girls was very real. His submission was genuine, borne out of fear and respect for the physically stronger, superior girls.

"The key to the padlock restraining your useless so-called cock will be given to Justin," Lilly said as she snapped the padlock shut. "The spare key will be held by Luke. You have our permission to clothe yourself now. Hurry, we don't have all day to waste on you, bitch."

"Oh, by the way, Dolly babe, consider yourself lucky we're not inserting a butt plug up your ass," Tracy added.

Once Roger was clothed, the girls ordered him to return to Justin's car parked outside and wait for him there.

While Roger was made to wait in the car, his teen rulers cordially discussed business terms. They planned how to use and exploit Roger to their advantage. They ironed out the fine details like how much of Roger's weekend earnings Luke will deduct as whore management costs and how to split the remainder. Luke wanted a 70% share of the net profit. Justin offered to let him use Roger's daughter for 2 hours once a week in exchange for a 50% share of the profit. The two boys shook hands at that and told Tracy to fetch champagne and glasses.

Justin and Luke signed the contract and poured the champagne. Just as earlier in the day, Rosie and Nadine had celebrated their successful tarting up of Roger with champagne, now Luke and Justin likewise celebrated their successful conclusion of determining the course of Roger's new life with champagne. Luke took Tracy to a private room; Justin took Lilly to another room. The next hour, sounds of knocking, roaring, grunts, and of the girls' excited high-pitched screaming rocked the office building as the young men continued the celebration with wild sex.

All this time Roger sat in the car and twiddled his thumbs, waiting for Justin.

CHAPTER 19: The New Homeless

Justin made Roger wait nearly 2 hours before he quietly opened the front passenger door and sat down, as calm as if the last few hours' events had been nothing out of the ordinary. He looked at Roger with a stern face, bored through him as if with unseen lasers firing out his green eyes. Justin combed back his hair with his fingers and spoke:

"Driver boy, head towards Birmingham city center. I'll issue further directions when we near the exact location where you're to begin your new homeless beggar career on weekdays. Your weekend work as a Flexi-girl contract has been finalized and signed by me and Luke. You're delighted to hear, no doubt? See, bitch, how at time of your dire need, me, your caring man hasn't deserted you? I've arranged to have your sexual needs satisfied on weekends and your daily income needs will be provided by begging and shining shoes. True, you no longer have a roof over your head but there are many other dogs without owners who learn to sleep and be comfortable in the streets. Learn from them."

Roger didn't say a word. He had nothing left to say. Yet he didn't want his silence to be the cause of any punishment at the hands of his young bully so he nodded his head in polite agreement to any insult Justin hurled at him. Besides, Roger had by now long accepted his inferiority to Justin and his friends. Justin was of course right in what he was saying. A god can never be wrong. If Justin said Roger was a bitch, he was a bitch. Simple as that. No debate.

Once Roger approached the downtown area, Justin gave him directions to the very street in which only 7 months ago he was himself spending his days as a homeless young man. The very street on which Justin celebrated his 18th birthday. Roger was in no way surprised that it should be the same street as the one in which he often used to walk and donate money to a strikingly handsome, young blond man. Justin after all hadn't been the only homeless person in that street. Many others would also hang out and keep each other company in the same street. It was a popular gathering place for inner Birmingham's homeless community.

Roger was at last ordered to park the car and step out. He got out and walked around to the other side of the car, to open the door for the teen king. Justin got out of the car, deliberately stepping on Roger's foot in the process. Roger closed the door.

"Follow me, loser," Justin ordered in a firm tone.

As the powerful, young god moved ahead with a confident stride, his head held high with pride, the king's servant followed, head drooping, eyes on the ground. Justin led the newly homeless man, Roger, close to the exact spot where Justin himself used to sit hoping for other people's generosity. He pointed out the spot to Roger and that's when the realization struck Roger like a lightning bolt. He raised his head and opened his eyes wide, a look of utter shock written all over his expression, the color quickly draining from his face. He suddenly looked like a ghost.

Roger turned his head to briefly stare at Justin and then look back at the spot, rapidly blinking his eyes. He imagined that homeless teen sitting there, conjuring up the image as vividly in his head as he could manage in his stunned state, and then again looked at Justin. Then back at the spot, seeing in his mind the scruffy, unshaven homeless blond teen with long, uncombed hair. Oh my God! Oh my God! The words reverberated in his mind. He mustered the courage to speak and, with difficulty, found his voice.

"Y-y-you have... have tricked me, haven't y--you....?" Roger asked with a quivering voice. "You're just a homeless kid who's been pretending to be my boss and taking... taking... taking my life... my wife... a-a-way... f-from me... away..."

Justin cracked up and began to enlighten Roger in his posh London accent, "Yeah, bitch, I was that unattached, homeless kid but not any longer. Now I've got a hot MILF fuckbuddy and a nice home. But where in all this's the tricking, loser boy? I'm a superior man to you. I deserve your wife more than you. I took her. I deserve to own your money more than you. I took it all. I can run your home and business better than you. I assumed ownership and control of both. Whatever I took was my birthright. You deserve to be my and everyone's bitch. I made you that bitch. I became the real daddy to your son and daughter and set them both on to great careers as highly-paid whores. Rosie deserves a real man. She's got one. See how many wrongs I've put right, bitch boy? Whenever I make you lick my feet, you should lick them with gratitude and dedication."

Roger was filled with feelings of unbearable humiliation. He lost everything he had worked for along with all his family not only to a young kid but to a damn homeless young kid who had out-maneuvered him. He stood there listening attentively like a child to a teacher. Justin nudged Roger's leg with his foot and ordered him to sit cross-legged on the "beggar's spot". Roger walked over and sat down in the same spot Justin once occupied. Justin walked up to him and put his big foot down on his thigh, pressing Roger's leg harder into the dirty blacktop. Keeping his foot in place, Justin the teacher, resumed his lecture to the little boy, Roger: