Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, that was great! Now you see the wall behind me? I'll project some women posing sexy on it, one at a time. With each image, you just need to imitate the pose as best as you can. Hold the pose 'til I go to the next image. We'll inspect and photo you from three angles in each of the 10 poses," Luke picked up a remote and pressed a button.

The first girl was just standing akimbo, looking up to one side with pouted lips. Easy, thought Roger and imitated the pose. Camera flashes lit up the room. Roger caught Justin looking at him with an arrogant smirk on his face as if he was proud to have been the kid who trained Roger so well, and the fact he had helped fill the gap in his friend's requirement for an "older ladyboy".

There were more poses to imitate. Each one was progressively more difficult. The last one was a beach shot of a stunning, light-brown-skinned, young woman in a purple bikini so skimpy she was practically naked. She stood with her back to the camera, tall legs wide part, bent over away from the camera so her smiling (upside down) face was showing through between her legs and her long black hair dropping down, the tips in the sand. The index finger of her left hand she was pointing to her camel-toe, which was defined clearly with the shadow caused by the sun to the side of the subject. The other hand she held out to the side with a thumb-up.

The sexy young woman had kind of mixed western-oriental features and looked around 21. Roger lingered a while, staring at this provocative image, the wide hips, tight ass, the distinct vagina profile. He felt himself getting hard despite the situation.

Luke snapped his fingers, bringing Roger to attention. "You can jack off to this slut, later, Dolly. Imitate the pose now!"

Roger turned around so his back was to the inspectors, spread his legs awkwardly, lacking the required level of flexibility, bent down until he was facing the image on the wall, now seeing the face of the girl right way up since he was himself bent over. Before he could go any further, he froze in shock. He was looking at the face of his 21-year-old Oxford alumna daughter, Isabel!

Loud, roaring laughter filled the room as the four teenagers realized Roger had only just now identified his slutty daughter after drooling over her and visibly getting hard under his leather skirt.

In a panic to get off the desk, Roger tumbled and rolled off, falling onto the carpeted floor at the teenagers' feet. Luckily for him, he wasn't hurt but before he could get up, Luke pinned him to the floor by the forehead under the hard leather sole of his crocodile skin shoe.

"Easy now, Dolly babe, don't get ahead of yourself. We'll take this one slow step at a time," Luke patted his foot on Roger's face with the word "step".

Since Justin had the largest feet, he slid Roger's legs together with his foot and pinned both under his large sole. Now Roger was trapped by the head and legs. He tried angrily to reach up with his arms. Lilly and Tracy moved in and pinned an arm each under their feet. Roger was now fully trapped and immobile. He looked up at the two teen boys and the two teen girls with pleading eyes. He tried to wrestle his arms free from the girls' control and despite Roger's regular resistance training at Justin's gym, he found the legs of the slender girls were stronger than his arms. He gave up, resigned to his fate under the four teenagers' feet.

Again, the room reverberated with loud laughter.

"Angry little slut, should you choose to apologize and beg mercy under our feet, we might choose to forgive you," Luke said, looking down at Roger.

"Oh, I... I'm very sorry, sirs and madams. It's just... just that... you see, my lovely daughter...," Roger started to mumble, still writhing like an injured worm under the 4 young feet pinning him to the floor.

"Oh, now I see...," mocked Luke. "Our lovely Dolly had no issues getting hard ogling someone's young daughter but couldn't take it when she realized she's looking at her very own princess... It's all so clear to us now."

"Yeah, that's a damn good point, Luke" Tracy threateningly nudged Roger's face with the heel of her free foot.

Lilly, seeing Tracy, lifted her free foot and inserted the heel into Roger's mouth, who after some resistance let it slip past his teeth.

"Suck my heel, dirty old man! How dare you perv on young girls" Lilly ordered, moving her heel in and out of Roger's mouth.

While the two girls humiliated Roger, Luke had downloaded the SLR images onto his tablet. He logged on to his account on one of his favorite porn sites and posted that last, bent-over image of Roger next to his daughter's image. He clicked "Title" and entered "Roger Edmund Jackson, 42, Birmingham, UK". Then, while still holding Roger's head pushed down under his leather sole, Luke showed Roger the tablet screen and hovered his index finger over "Save".

"Whore, one tap of my finger and your bent ass in a skirt along with your full name, age, and town alongside your daughter's camel-toe goes online public," Luke threatened, smiling coolly as if this was all a pleasant game to him. His cold gray eyes pierced into Roger's.

"N-n-no! Please, no... no... no! Oh please, God, don't do that. Please don't. Oh, please don't," Roger begged with tearing eyes and muffled voice, talking as he was with Lilly's heel grinding deep in his mouth.

"Okay, girl, chill out. I see you have learned your lesson. Now get back on that desk and do the last pose, fully this time so we complete our visual inspection of your performance," Luke lifted his foot off Roger's forehead. Justin, Lilly, and Tracy likewise freed Roger's body, letting him crawl back up, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Roger composed himself and completed the last pose to loud applause. This, in a strange way, cheered up Roger and he felt he was getting looked after again, relatively speaking.

"Good work, Dolly!" Luke said to Roger, beaming a wide smile, dimples in his cheeks. Roger noticed how dazzling Luke's smile was, how perfect his white teeth were. "Justin and I just need to get that final physical inspection and testing out the way in our WTR, the Whore Testing Room and then you're free to go... 'til the weekend, of course."

Roger had by now become immune to what he saw or heard. It no longer registered as anything out the normal that he should undergo something as extreme-sounding as physical inspection and testing in the Whore Testing Room. He followed Luke with his head bowed in submission, into a small room with a glass-top, electrically height-adjustable table. Justin followed behind Roger, keeping a close eye on their captive in case he tries something silly. Once all three men were in the room, Justin, in his characteristic style, shut the door with his foot.

CHAPTER 15: The Whore Training Room

The Whore Testing Room had erotic paintings on three of the walls and on one side a wide window with blinds. The light intensity could be controlled with a trim pot. Other than that, it was quite basic. A few plant pots in the corners and just the small glass-top table in the middle.

"Let's just have a basic feel of your body first, girl," Luke lifted Roger's short leather skirt and ran his hand over and groped the buttocks. "Yeah, not too bad at all, Dolly. I can see you have been working on it but it could do with tightening up some more. I'll log it in my notes for our in-house fitness instructor to have an idea of what kind of butt-firming exercises to prescribe."

Once he let go of the buttocks, Luke slipped his hands under Roger's revealing top and first felt the fake silicone tits through the bra fabric with the words, "yeah, not bad, not bad. It works on you" and then he slipped his hands under the bra and silicone pads to feel Roger's nipples direct skin-to-skin. In the meantime, after having seen Luke grope Roger's ass, Justin was doing the same, grabbing a buttock in each hand and squeezing them.

Two horny fucking boys, Roger was thinking. I wonder when they'll let me have the rest of the day to myself in peace.

Luke unfastened the two thin straps holding Roger's top and pulled it off, carelessly flinging it out the way to one side. He then crudely grabbed the bra between the breasts and asked his buddy to take hold of Roger's panties. A quick task for Justin since he was already still groping the buttocks. He slid one hand under the silky panties and grabbed the fabric tight.

Both strong teens gave each other a knowing look like they both already knew what was next.

"Ready?" said Luke "One... two... Three, pull!"

Both Luke and Justin yanked at the bra and panties, ripping them off effortlessly, making Roger squeal like a real woman. Both the teen boys laughed out at the feminine squeal of their much older prisoner. Roger was now standing vulnerable in only his boots and leather skirt. He protectively folded his arms as if to protect his man boobs when he saw Tracy and Lilly laughing at him, looking in through the window. He couldn't hear them. It was sound-proof glass. With a chill it occurred to Roger, anyone standing outside won't hear his screams and shouts for help either.

Justin held up the panties to show Luke something he'd noticed - the moist patch on the crotch. Both kids roared with uncontrolled laughter.

"Hey, my fucking so-called ex-boss bitch," Justin said between laughs, "I thought it made you mad to see your daughter in a compromising pose on Luke's screen? It looks like it made you something else too. It made you want to get your little clit stroked by her sexy feet, didn't it, dirty slut?"

Roger looked towards the two girls through the window as Justin waved the precum-soiled panties in his face. He hung his head in shame.

"Don't let the window put you off, Dolly," Luke comforted Roger in a mock caring tone. "Many of our clients prefer to use our sluts on company premises. We have this and a few other rooms available. This one has a window facing the large backyard. The yard is high-fenced. Only our staff and clients have access to it. You see, some clients like to try outdoor sex in a secure environment. Our yard is equipped with wooden sheds, trees, fountains, benches. Some of our clients indulge in group sex or sex in a public setting within a controlled environment. They also have a view looking into our Whore Testing Room. Similarly, those of our clients who wish to be seen can use this room. See, how well everything is planned out?"

But I don't fucking want to be seen or see others fucking each other! thought Roger desperately. He'd given up expressing his thoughts to these two uncaring, powerful kids. He knew the effort was futile. Both kids had the strength, power, and determination to enforce whatever course of action they chose.

"Bend over the table, face-down, slut," Luke's next instruction jolted Roger back to alertness.

Not a word, not a second's delay. Roger obeyed the instruction. Luke then pushed a button to raise the table and then another to lower it again slightly, trying to find the ideal height.

"What do you want to fuck, mate, her ass or mouth?" Luke asked Justin.

"Thanks for the choice, pal. I think I'll ream her ass one more time. It's loosening up nicely. I've already fucked it twice now but her ex-wife, under my instructions, has been regularly putting her ass through stretch exercises with a big, black strap-on I bought her on her 41st birthday."

It pained Roger to learn a lot of the ass reaming he'd been getting of Rosie had been instigated by Justin but then, had he more sense, it should've been pretty obvious. It further added to Roger's discomfort having to listen to these two 18-year-olds talk about him and his ex-wife while he couldn't see them from his position, bent over a glass-top "whore rotisserie" but they, and the girls outside, could all see him. It was excruciating humiliation but he could do nothing now. Nothing at all. The two boys had rendered him impotent, stripping him of clothes, independence, dignity.

Roger was feeling very naked. Much more than just the absence of clothes alone could make a person naked. This was a darker, starker kind of nakedness. He pitifully covered his ass with one hand as if that'd protect him. The teens, including the two girls outside, giggled childishly.

"Okay, then, let's see now...," Luke said thoughtfully while he adjusted the table height some more, fine-tuning it. "That should now be the ideal height for you to comfortably enter her ass from behind... and now, let's see, hmmm... since you're taller than me it'll be harder for me now to fuck her mouth....," Luke pulled off Roger's boots and white socks, and his wig and then taking all of it, as well as Roger's top and jacket, rolled up everything into a tight sausage and placing it on the floor next to the table, stood on it. "Perfect! Now my cock will slide in and out her mouth without me suffering the discomfort of standing tiptoe. I could've ripped off her skirt too but she turns me on in it. Besides, I reckon she should still have something to remind her she's a bitch, not a man, particularly now without her wig and panties."

The table height was now preventing Roger from setting his feet flat on the floor. More so, since now, his boots had been pulled off too. He had to awkwardly support the weight of his legs just on his toes. But Roger's comfort wasn't on the agenda of the two teen bullies. Roger was just their fucktoy to be flexed and stretched to conform to their requirements.

After thoroughly trampling Roger's clothes under his leather soles, dirtying them, Luke raised his foot and tapped Roger under the chin with it.

"Bitch, undo my shoelaces. I want to fuck you without my shoes on," He made Roger untie the shoelaces and then nudged him under the chin with his other shoe.

"Let's test your mouth performance now, raise the head, look ahead, open mouth wide and extend lower jaw out as far as you can."

What could poor old Roger do? He just complied with the given orders.

Luke lifted his foot again and gently lowered it onto Roger's jaw, pushing the heel down onto his lower teeth with the leather sole pressing into Roger's face and pulling back, causing the shoe to come off his foot and drop to the floor. He similarly removed his other shoe. Roger's upper lip, the tip of his nose, and the middle of his forehead were now covered in a thin coating of grime from under the soles of Luke's shoes. This comical look of Roger made Luke laugh. He reached for his cellphone, put his socked foot up onto Roger's shoulder, and took some photos.

"Nice, whore. Your mouth performance is damn good. It makes a great bootjack," taunted the cocky teen. Roger could now clearly make out the tentpole pushing against Luke's pants from the inside. It sent a chill through Roger's spine, thinking how that big, hard cock will soon be invading his mouth.

Justin and the girls were in hysterics watching Luke, a barely-adult teen boy, shitting all over the weak pussy of a mature so-called man.

Luke trampled and further ruined Roger's clothes under his cotton, navy, socked feet and then paused looking as if in deep thought. Justin was loving his pal's act. Luke looked down at Roger and tapped his chin again, with his socked foot now.

"You know what, Dolly, my whore? Sorry to be a pain but I think nothing beats barefoot for ultimate comfort when fucking a mouth," Luke feigned pity for Roger. "Go on, girl, bite my sock at the toes so I can slide my foot out of it."

Roger now genuinely prayed that these two spoilt, London boys would just get on with the sex, fuck his holes, and get it over and done with. His discomfort level was getting unbearable bent over a small table while Luke was spending forever to make his mind up. Roger thought it best to comply with the orders without delay to help end his ordeal sooner. He bit the mildly rank-smelling, so mild that the rankness was pleasant in its subtlety, slightly sweaty sock while Luke slid out his foot. He repeated for Luke's other foot. Luke teasingly passed one of his bare feet across Roger's eyes, turning it, waving it to make sure the undeniable beauty of it could be fully appreciated from every angle. It was obvious Justin had given Luke a good report on Roger's weak points.

Luke planted his bare soles on Roger's clothes, shuffled around a bit, and looked like he was about to unfasten his belt. He saw the relief in Roger's eyes, stopped, and faked an expression of deep thought again.

"You know what, mate?" He said to Justin. "I'm still not happy. Why should I have to balance and restrict my feet to remain on this limited area of the bitch's clothes? She's not worth mild discomfort to even my feet while I drill her mouth with my cock. Tell you what, Justin? You're taller and more flexible than me. I'll lower the table down to bring the whore's mouth level with my cock. You can easily spread your long legs a little wider to lower your cock down to be level with the hole on your side. Do you agree, mate?"

"I do agree, pal!" Justin said loudly. "Anything for a good friend."

Roger shut his eyes and dropped his head in despair. Are these kids so fucking inept they can't even manage this simple task? Have I lost everything to these two incompetent idiots? Roger, of course, from his disadvantageous position, bent over face-down, couldn't see the smiles, winks, and sniggers Luke and Justin were exchanging throughout. They were simply fucking around with their pitiful victim, making him guess and wait.

Luke placed one of his bare soles down hard on Roger's clothes, wiped the floor with them, moving his foot in circles, scattering them. He then kicked Roger's boots and jacket towards Justin, who kicked them back in Luke's direction. They played soccer with Roger's boots and jacket for 5 minutes, leaving Roger to wait for what seemed like an eternity.

Both playful teen studs were tiring of their games themselves now. They were also aroused rock-hard now and wanted to move on to using their woman. Incredibly, despite the abuse Roger had endured, his small cock was now beginning to stiffen again, trapped between his weight and the hard, smooth surface of the table.

"I'm ready to get on with fucking her mouth," Luke said, at last, lowering the table a few centimeters. "Why don't you fully enter her ass first, mate, before I take her mouth? I don't want to enter her while she's writhing around like a worm with the gradual ass-stretching you're going to give her."

Both kids then stripped down fully naked and for the first time, Roger saw just how hot Luke was under the clothes. His olive skin was as clear as the blond boy Justin's but while Justin had a smooth hairless body all over, Luke had a coating of fine hair in the right places or just the fact that his darker hair showed up more against the olive skin than Justin's fine blond hair did on his light-tan skin. Luke had a smattering of fine chest hair on his pecs, running down the middle of his body past the 6-pack abs and the belly button, all the way down until they fused with Luke's pubic hair. Fucking awesome, thought Roger with a surprising presence of mind. A true god friend of another god. I, as a mere human being, can but only submit to the divinity of gods.

As Roger lustfully followed his eyes down, he saw Luke, unlike Justin, didn't shave his balls but the hairs weren't left unattended either. Luke was a classy, sophisticated young man and his balls showed this off perfectly. The dark, curly hairs were neatly trimmed, glossy as if shampooed and conditioned. Most men spent less time on their facial hair than Luke did on his balls. But then most men didn't have sexy, young ladies to tend to their balls. Luke was privileged. His armpits also had neatly trimmed hair and the area around them shaved. Roger felt his mouth water thinking how equally gorgeous both the teen buddies were yet with contrasting bodies and features.

1...56789...11