Best Foot Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was making a total mockery of Roger yet doing it with a serious expression and in a matter-of-fact tone. Roger held his gaze attentive in Justin's gleaming, clear green eyes. After all this time, it was only now Roger fully focused on just how handsome-featured his owner was. He looked up at roger's wide eyes, broad forehead, high cheekbones, perfect lips. The dense blond hair. The wetness added an extra appeal to the blemish-free smooth tan skin.

Roger traced Justin's body all over with his eyes. Such perfect symmetry. Perfect smooth skin. Not one single blemish or scar to be seen anywhere. He observed how all the muscles were in perfect proportion relative to others. Nowhere too much mass, nowhere too little developed......, Suddenly he felt Justin's feet slide under his buttock and jolt him up and down. Shit! I've got a question to answer. He frantically nodded his head to signal "yes, I understand". Justin continued to lecture as his disciple sat attentively at the mentor's feet:

"At our interview, I took you on as an intern to allow you to develop and progress within my company," Justin completely turned the tables and reversed the situation from how it actually had been, with him at the interview to apply as an intern and not Roger. "I feel after all these months of intense training, your internship is now complete and you can progress on to a permanent, well-paid role commensurate with your skills and experience gained. I've taught you to suck cock like a woman, to lick ass like a dog, to clean and sweep, to dress sexy to impress clients. You have learned how to show respect to your superiors. How to grovel on your knees and beg for what you need. You've done well. You're ready. Congratulations, faggot."

"I've spoken to a good former classmate of mine, Luke, who runs a very successful gay escort agency catering to the demands of a successful clientele. His regulars consist largely of local company bosses including some competitors of my company and even some of my customers. You'll be pleased to know, you're going to recognize many when you see them," then, laughing, Justin added, "even if none of them recognize you but they can be forgiven for that. I've already sent many photos of you to Luke, in all situations - sucking cock, taking it up the ass, naked, semi-dressed, slutty poses, in your role as a tea lady and cleaning bitch. Luke is pleased. You have all he's looking for. He posted your videos and photos on several gay porn sites and received encouraging feedback."

"It's almost a done deal. I've agreed to sign you up. Luke is aware your internship program is complete so don't let me down, faggot. Give it your very best. It's going to be good earnings both for Luke and for me, as well as raising my profile with Luke as his good friend. Is that clear, girl?"

Roger was dumbstruck. He was to be made a gay prostitute as far he could make out and... what exactly does Justin mean by "good earnings for me and Luke"? What's in it for me? He'd learned by now not to question or challenge the superior man who was running the show so he remained silent, gripped his arms tighter around Justin's thighs, and patiently waited for him to continue, looking up like a well-trained dog looks up to its owner.

"You see, bitch, you'll earn me more money than I currently pay you as my cleaning woman. I can use the same money to pay for a better cleaning lady than you while at the same time having all my money reimbursed with a hundred percent interest by whoring out your trained ass through Luke's escort agency. It's a job that's in line with the internship goals I'd set for you. A job you're perfectly suited to. Managing a company, married life, and home isn't suited to you as I've proved."

Roger now lowered his eyes and dropped his head only to find the tip of Justin's hard cock was now scraping his lips instead of pushing under his chin, where it had been all this time. Even in the sweat of the sauna, Roger could feel the distinct smear of Justin's sticky precum coat his lips. Justin had answered the question that'd been bugging Roger. All the earnings he'll make as a gay escort will be taken by Justin and his friend, Luke.

No wonder the demanding teen wanted to sign him up with his friend's escort agency so everything remains transparent. The fact Luke was Justin's former classmate also disturbed Roger. In all likelihood, Roger was going to go from the humiliation of serving under the foot of one teenager to another and earning money for both by having a price tag on his ass. But Roger was going to need some money for himself too and he knew Justin was way too smart to have overlooked that aspect of the plan. He thought it best to stay quiet and listen on.

"I see from the dejected look on your face, faggot, you're wondering how you'll make money for yourself. Daddy has arranged that too, fag. Your gay whore work will be on the weekends only when your ass can be exploited to the max... By the way, you'll no longer be living with me and Rosie. We've already arranged for a professional maid to do our domestic chores and cook meals so you're redundant on that front too. This frees you up to earn extra money on weekdays. Since we no longer have any need for your presence at our house, we've decided to kick you out. I know you have no money and no alternative home to go to. You'll just have to live as a homeless man from now on, begging for your day-to-day needs. Consider yourself lucky, cunt. You're starting your homeless career in the summer. I've known guys struggle in the bitter winter," Justin's lips twisted into an evil grin, knowing he, a mere teen boy, stood on the cusp of overwhelming victory and his 42-year-old ex-businessman adversary, Roger, on the brink of crushing defeat.

Roger's jaw dropped open with shock. This only allowed the tip of Justin's cock to enter his mouth, where Justin kept it on the tongue for a moment before grabbing Roger's shaved bald head and pulling it towards him to fully impale Roger's face on his insatiable, hard cock. Then began the most frenzied, excited cock assault to which Justin had ever inflicted any hole. He repeatedly slammed Roger's head in and out on his cock. Bang! Bang! Bang! Roger's strength was no match for the muscled teen. Justin began moving Roger's head in circles over and over, gyrating it on his cock as his tip explored every centimeter of the mouth. Roger felt the already hard shaft become steel in his mouth, stretching his lips thin and white with the effort to contain the overload they were getting subjected to.

The frantic sexual exertion was uncomfortably intense, feeling like a furnace in the already hot sauna. Yet both men were all the more aroused for it. Beads of sweat formed and dropped off the bodies of both men. Roger was at a distinct disadvantage with his body trapped in as it was between the two sturdy pillars of Justin's legs, his buttocks sweating, surrounded and heated by the teen's size 15 feet and his face right in Justin's 8-pack while his mouth endured the full impact of the vicious assault of the young kid's spear-like cock.

"Massage my balls, faggot. Massage my fucking balls, dumbass!" shouted Justin as he felt himself nearing climax. Roger responded to Justin's demand and releasing the teen's legs, reached in under and began massaging both balls, a hand on each and still struggling to fully palm the massive balls.

"Ah yeah, that's it! That's how I like it. Fuck yeah, suck my cock, whore. Get your last bit of training in before I make you a full-time cocksucker for all the men of Birmingham. Oh yeah... yeah.... YEAHHHH.... oh fuck, fuck. Phew!" Justin began spitting down on Roger's face as he climaxed.

Roger felt multiple loads of cum shoot down his throat, now warming and setting on fire his inside too. There was just too much cum. It filled roger's mouth. Some he swallowed. Some dribbled down his chin and onto the floor, coating his small cock in it too. Sweat was dripping down from Justin's head and body onto Roger's face. Despite the intense fiery discomfort of the situation, Roger's cum had leaked onto the floor too with Justin helping the effort by massaging his cocksucker's balls with his bare, sweaty toes.

Justin kept his softening cock in Roger's mouth for a couple of minutes before pulling out. He then instructed the face-fucked older man to hold out his tongue. Roger, of course, obeyed the given command. Justin took a grip of his cock and holding it like a thick-tip marker pen, used the last of his creamy cum to write the word "FAG" on Roger's tongue. He then tilted his head very slightly to one side and thoughtfully contemplated his artwork before getting up and returning with his cellphone to capture the moment forever. Justin raised his foot and pushed up under Roger's chin with meaty bare toes. Roger understood the command, closed his mouth, and swallowed the sacred teen honey.

Both men showered together again. Justin again became aroused and after the shower lifted Roger like he'd done months earlier and carried him over to the window to fuck the faggot's ass with his cock, and his mouth with his big toe. Again, giving passers-by a teasing, cropped view through the steamy window of an older man getting his ass fucked by a tanned teen and his mouth getting fed the same teen's beautiful foot.

"Not a bad meal, all things considered, my little bitch. Tomorrow I'll take you to the spot where you start your career as a homeless beggar. You'll also meet my friend and your new owner, Luke. Shave your body all over, thoroughly wax your legs. Dress to impress, girl. I've instructed Rosie to give you a hand in making you a pretty, cute girl," Justin smacked Roger's bum.

"Yes, sir, yes," was all Roger had energy left to meekly say.

CHAPTER 13: Part-time Whore, Full-time Loser

Justin gave Roger the address to which he needed to drive them both to meet Luke. It was to an out-the-way street, hidden behind some old factories. The kind of seedy area of the city Roger only 6 months ago would never have had any reason or desire to visit.

Rosie had done a wonderful job on Roger. She had enlisted the help of her fellow-Asian Vietnamese friend, Nadine, to help try something a bit different yet alluring. They dolled up Roger with a short black leather skirt, knee-length "fuck-me" boots, a dark, long, glossy hair wig to make a change from Roger's usual blond one. They made him keep the thighs of his freshly-waxed legs bare. Rosie had waxed Roger's legs while Nadine experimented with different silicone pads and bras until the most realistic breasts appearance was achieved.

For Roger's upper body, Nadine settled on something she'd bought in her home country -- a shiny, silky yet stretchy fabric, bright red, sleeveless and backless, waist-crop top. It was held in place by two thin matching-color straps, one which looped around the neck and another at the bottom of the garment to tie at the back. On top of this, Nadine made Roger wear a hip-length, zipper-less leather jacket to match the skirt. Both women agreed on giving Roger a fake light tan and applied pink lipstick and pink nail varnish. The final look was somewhat unconventional but unmistakably slutty. The ladies celebrated their success with champagne.

Luke's office was set up inside a small industrial unit. From the outside it was grimy and unappealing but inside, to Roger's pleasant surprise, it was clean, swish, and trendy. Then suddenly, Roger's mood sagged as he remembered he wasn't going to work at the office but merely report to and be managed by Luke from the office.

Roger's next surprise was Luke himself. He'd thought someone running a seedy business like this would be some rough, nasty-looking, burly man. Luke was every bit as handsome as Justin but with his own distinct, somewhat exotic features. Roger thought he looked more Italian than British with his dark-brown, almost black, neatly kept curly hair, cold light-gray eyes which seemed to shimmer strangely with reflected light, clear olive skin. Luke was 2" shorter than Justin at 6ft 1" but still a good 4" taller than Roger.

Another surprise was Luke's innocent, young schoolboy look. Had Roger not known he was at least 18 (which he was), he'd have guessed 16. Luke was dressed smartly in a gray business suit, cyan tie, and brown crocodile skin shoes on his size 13 feet. What is it with Justin, Roger thought, can't this kid even have any friends who are something less than drop-dead-gorgeous and have average-sized feet?

Luke beamed Justin and Roger a big, friendly smile.

"Welcome to my place, go ahead take a seat," he pointed to a small chair on the other side of his desk for Roger but for Justin, he had a more comfortable, swiveling office chair just like his own and on his side of the desk. Roger found this arrangement intimidating. The thought of two bossy London jocks joining hands to grill him.

"Nice to meet you, at last, Dolly... Er, I guess I better explain. As you might be aware, we've already been marketing you on our own website as well as gauging your slut-appeal on several other porn sites. The name we chose for you is Dolly. From now on you are Dolly. That's that out the way," Luke was speaking with such ease as if all this was a normal situation for him. "My first impressions of you are good and Justin tells me he's broken you in and trained you in the basics. We always appreciate signing up our girls already broken in and ready to use." Justin smiled arrogantly hearing Luke speak these words of praise.

Roger was taking all this in with trembling legs. Luke continued his introduction:

"It's not a bad career working for us. We manage our escort agency with the kind of professionalism that's enabled us to build up a respectable client base in record time. We have qualified beauty therapists, a nurse to keep on top of health checks to ensure our sex workers remain safe and healthy, our very own fitness instructor - all on-site. A company gym to help our guys and girls remain fit and toned according to our client requirements. We have an extensive closet to cater for all or any fetish our prestigious clients might wish to indulge in. One night you might be a slutty street whore in a leather skirt not much wider than a belt, another night you might serve as a hot French maid in a corset. Then there's the cock-teasing schoolgirl uniform. You name it, we've got it!"

"But... but.... why can't I just be a man! After all, I thought this was a gay agency so why feminize me?!" Roger couldn't stay quiet any longer.

Both good-looking London teen hunks broke into fits of loud laughter before Luke continued to talk, fighting back tears:

"Don't worry, Dolly. You'll be used mainly, if not exclusively, by straight men. Some men like to fuck women - real women and we supply those too. Other men like real men so we cover that requirement too. You, Dolly, are in a different category. You aren't a real man so we can't use you as one. Nor are you quite a real woman even if you look more real than most. You're what we at our agency affectionately call a 'Flexi-girl'. You look like one, act like one, and can be used like one in most cases yet you also have a cock..., I believe? A tiny one I think Justin told me. There are plenty of real men out there who need you. You're in demand. Relax, we'll get lots of use out of you, girl!"

This was hardly the answer to Roger's question. He didn't give two shits about how many clients he was going to be fucked by and whether or not they were straight or gay men, or whether they wanted to fuck real men or real women. All he wanted was to know why gay men wouldn't want him as a real man. Why was he not good enough in that role? But it was hopeless. These kids were just using and exploiting him for their ends and nothing was going to change that. Nor did he any longer have any choice but to comply with their plans for him. Metaphorically speaking, both boys had him gripped by the balls now.

"There's plenty of money to be made in this game. You'll earn a good amount working even just weekend nights. Or rather, I should say, you'll make me and Justin a good amount working just weekend nights. Under our agreement, all your share of the earnings, including any tips our generous, wealthy clients pay you, will go exclusively to me and Justin. You'll be in it just for the thrill of getting fucked by a shitload of horny men. Just the sensual pleasure and job satisfaction you'll get is your share of the earnings.... I think that's the intro out the way. Simple as always with me. I'll shortly give you a full-body inspection and body test before I and Justin sign the contract. Do you have any questions, Dolly?"

A body-inspection? A body-test? Is this boy for real or what? These were the only thoughts disturbing Roger right now.

"No... No... I mean no, sir, I've got no questions," Roger spoke with a quivering voice.

Both teens let out another hearty laugh at Roger's helplessness.

"Good girl, that's just what we like to hear. In that case, let's get the inspection report ready to fill. Once that's over, I and Justin will take you to the back room for a more detailed induction and body testing. Finally, I and Justin will discuss the terms in private before we conclude the interview and sign the contract."

Justin picked up his desk phone, talked to someone:

"Hello there, Tracy. Can you and Lilly come to my office? We have a new, older lady we're putting through an inspection report. Bring the charts with you. Thanks. See you two sweeties soon."

CHAPTER 14: Pre-sale Whore Inspection

Tracy and Lilly showed up promptly, entering Luke's office through a side door, bringing several clipboards and pens with them.

Roger's capacity for shock got tested yet again. Both Lilly and Tracy looked teenagers too, slim bodied and with both at a short height of about 4ft 11", looked all the more remarkably too young to be caught up in this sexual exploitation web of Luke. But they were old enough even if Lilly, 96 lbs, short boy-cut black hair, hazel eyes, light-tan skin, only barely at just having turned 18. Tracy, 103 lbs, glossy hip-length blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, was 19. They were dressed in Luke's company uniform of yellow miniskirts, 6" heels, stockings, suspenders, and low-cut, close-fitting cream tops.

"Right then girls, this's Dolly - the object of our inspection today," Luke started by saying. "And you, Dolly, stand up, remove your jacket and step onto that empty desk behind you so we can have a good all-round view of, to begin with, your clothed body."

Roger was way too confused by the situation and the speed at which everything was moving to make any sense of anything. He had not even noticed there was another desk in the room. He stood up, turned around to see, climbed up onto the desk, and clasped his hands in front of him, head bowed in shame. Tracy, Lilly, and Luke took a clipboard each with a paper sheet with a long list of inspection points on it. Roger was like some kind of a pre-auction exhibit getting value-assessed before getting sold.

"Okay, Dolly, my girl, all you need to do is follow my instructions while we take down notes. Now let your hands down by your side and slowly turn full 360 degrees, pause 5 seconds, then slowly turn 360 degrees in the opposite direction but this time with your arms raised high so we can carry out a full, clear, close-up body inspection. Go, girl, you can start right now."

Roger followed the instructions while the inspection team took notes and made comments to each other like "not a bad slut", "decent ass on her", "yeah, she's got potential". The lights in the office had been subdued. There were three digital, high-resolution SLR cameras on tripods already set up in the room. Luke held the remote to one of them and the two lady inspectors controlled the other two cameras.

1...45678...11