All Comments on 'Best Friend And “Straight” Roommate'

by MattThrowaway

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
breathless

Oh, to have had such a room-mate! Don't I wish!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Gybbs for reading and commenting!

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years ago

I really liked the story. I can't imagine going through that kind of teasing for a year...

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, blue for reading and commenting. I had to have quite a number of therapy sessions about Jonathan after this year, and finding my old journal reminded me just how crazy this year was. I like your stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn that ending really made me sad. and the fact that he didn’t get to know what Jonathan wanted to say. great story!

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon for reading and commenting. Not the ending I would’ve liked either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg…

This story had way too many parallels from what I went through when I was living in the Charleston area way back in the day. The whole “straightness” of the roomie always wanting to be around his BF, the wingman concept, the showing off in boxers…. AND his name was Matt! He would always want to spend time together (he’d refer to it as “M&M Days” since my name starts with an M too) & he’d be the one setting up the call/text ahead rules. The guy sent me a pic of his junk one time & when I asked him why, he said bc he knew I wouldn’t mind— but then he teases me when he finds out I downloaded & saved it on my desktop… (how DID he know now that I think about it?).

What a great story! Kudos!! Although I will say this much about my “straight BF buddy, My Matt”… it wasn’t his package that I was longing for, but rather that sweet round rump of his that I always fantasized about tasting.

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much anon for reading, commenting, and leaving your own tribute! I hope to hear more of these!

EliasxMEliasxMover 1 year ago

Oh god.. the ending threw me off . It was great 👍

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks EliasxM for reading and commenting! Life is strange! I was just thinking of Jonathan tonight. I wish this weren’t the end of the story either!!

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Great story and I am reminded of how hard it is to develop friendships after college and kids come along. My best friend since kindergarten died suddenly at age 40 too and I miss him probably every day. He also went through a nasty divorce and we were just doing better at keeping in touch when he died. Life is unpredictable and holding on to good friends is one of the best gifts.

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Exluke1 for reading and commenting! I love how this story resonates for you too!

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy6 months ago

Wow this story was truly amazing and beautiful hopefully I don’t cry hehe

MattThrowawayMattThrowaway6 months agoAuthor

Thank you Andy for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your well written story draws many parallels to my college roommate. He had a micro penis but joked about it and often ran around the dorm room in his underware and sometimes with nothing at all. He was a high school wrestler and liked to wrestle and dominate and tease. He tried to force me to suck him once only to accuse me of being "queer" when I refused. His narcissistic personality was getting too much to bear and I finally moved to another dorm room to finish up the semester. A few years later, I had a fishing and camping buddy who would drop big hints and would jack off in the tent after dark. The smell of his cock would fill the tent and I knew when he was done when he stopped talking about sexual things and his underware snapped around his waist, lol. We never did anything but there were multiple close calls. Once his parents were gone for the weekend and we were hanging out. He wanted to shower and after a minute, called me into the bathroom to "hand him a wash cloth". He continued talking after I handed it to him and I wish now I had commented about needing to shower too just to see if he said I could join him. I went to his bedroom to look at his arrowhead collection and when he came out of the shower, he only had tighty whities on and he lay on his bad with his crotch beside my had as I was sitting on the floor. It was torture to be teased like that and I eventually pulled back due to an increased work load and life in general. We both got married to older women and live normal lives and occassionally chat on facebook and sometimes text. I've always wondered what the true thoughts and motives were with these two guys.

MattThrowawayMattThrowaway3 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much anon for sharing your stories and thoughts! Yes I have several straight friends where I think it would’ve been so easy to push the boundary just a bit… but the late 90s/early 2000s was a very different era and the timing just wasn’t right. I appreciate you reading and commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous