Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprise visitor for the afternoon.
1.8k words
4.45
6.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning feeling something warm and wet around my cock. I looked around at an empty room, then pulled the covers back to see Rachel looking up at my with her mouth going up and down my shaft. She stopped long enough to ask if I enjoyed my early wake-up, and sank back onto my cock as I moaned in delight. I placed my hands on the back of her blonde hair and pushed her further onto my cock, holding her down until she struggled for a breath. I then face-fucked her until I shot a load into her warm sexy mouth. As she rose up she swallowed everything and smiled. I looked at the clock and told her as much as I enjoyed that, I needed to get dressed and leave if I was to make my interview. Rachel asked if I thought I would be back by 3 PM. When I started to reply that I wasn't sure, she said I had to be back and the truck had to be in the driveway with me nowhere in sight.

All day long I wondered what Rachel was up to. First interview went well, and the HR rep wanted to do second level interview at 2 PM. I suggested an earlier time, and she liked my eagerness and said "No problem, we'll make you first interviewee for second round, starting at 1230."

The second interview only took 30 minutes, and I dashed out and made it back to my friend's house at 2:50. Rachel met me at the door and hurried me upstairs and hid me in the main bedroom walk-in closet. She told me to be quiet, and said I might want to keep my phone camera handy. I sat there on a stool in the closet wondering what was going on when I heard the front door open and a lady's voice hollering "Rachel, I'm here!!" Soon thereafter I heard a piano playing, and then a familiar voice singing warm-up scales. Then two voices joining in harmony singing several pieces over the next half hour.

Then I heard Rachel say "That's enough for today. I think we need to take it upstairs now." As the ladies climbed the stairs I made sure the closet door was closed and I could see through the slats. As the voices rounded the corner into the bedroom I got my first glimpse of Rachel and one of our friends. Kathy was a petite Irish redhead, 5 feet tall in bare feet. Today she was wearing red 4" heels, a red wrap-around skirt and a black, sheer blouse with a lacy black half-cup bra on under it. I had never seen her look so good.

Rachel spun Kathy around and the two kissed, not just a friendly kiss but one two lovers would share. As they kissed they ran their hands up and down each other's arms, around and up to take hold of each other's breasts. Rachel started to undress Kathy, taking off her sheer blouse and then her wrap-around skirt. Kathy stood there in her black bra, a matching black thong, black garter belt and stockings. Kathy then pulled Rachel's turtleneck off over her head revealing a white lacy half-cup bra. She then knelt to pull Rachel's skirt down to show a white thong, white garter belt and nude colored stockings. Kathy then leaned in and kissed Rachel's clad pussy making both ladies moan.

Rachel pulled Kathy upright and they sprawled across the bed kissing exposed flesh as they moved into a very sexy 69 session. My cock was about to burst with sensory overload. Suddenly both thongs were ripped off and tossed to the closet door. I looked down and saw enough black material poking through that I pulled it under the door and held it to my nose. The fragrance was enough to make me want to break the door down in my rush to join them, but I kept on filming. This was shaping up to be an afternoon to remember.

As both ladies erupted in mind-blowing orgasms, I saw Rachel wink at the closet as she rolled over to get up off the bed. She stood in front of the closet door and pushed her white thong under the door to me, hiding both from Kathy. As the ladies dressed to go back downstairs, Kathy looked puzzled as she could not find her panties. Rachel reminded her she had to get home to meet her grandson's bus, and said if she found Kathy's thong she would get it back to her. Kathy ran down the stairs and flew out the door to her car and was on her way in record time.

Rachel called upstairs and told me it was okay to come out. I went down with both thongs in my hand and asked how long this had been going on. Rachel said it was a long story and she would gladly tell me after we came back from dinner. All through dinner I kept trying to get answers, but Rachel kept diverting the conversation. Finally dinner was over and we drove back to Rachel's home.

We made coffee and sat in the great room. Rachel said she and Kathy had started piano and voice lessons shortly after we moved to Omaha. She and Kathy knew each other from college, and had a short fling their senior years. They both married and drifted apart, but met up again when Kathy's husband retired from military and they settled down in our church. The ladies started their affair again every Tuesday afternoon after piano and voice lessons. Then Rachel dropped a bomb on me and said that my wife had also had an affair with Rachel before we moved to Omaha, and that the two ladies had arranged the husband swap that was going on now.

I grabbed Rachel's arms and said "So you two decided this was a good idea to try out the other's husband? Okay, we are going back upstairs and you're going to do everything I want or face the consequences!!" As my face got red with anger Rachel tried to pull away, but I just marched her upstairs and threw her down on the bed she and Kathy had just shared. I went to the closet and got a handful of her husband's ties and tossed them on the bed beside her. I knelt on her chest, pulled her left arm up and tied it to the headboard. I then tied her right arm to the headboard and stepped off the bed, dodging a kick as I did so.

Grabbing her leg before she could strike again, I tied her foot to the caster under the foot of the bed and then laid across her free leg. I reached up and slid a finger under her thong and shoved it in as far as I could go. I roughly finger fucked her to a screaming orgasm, then tied her free leg as she started coming down from it. I ripped her thong off her waist and stuffed in her mouth to quiet her down. I then went through her drawers looking for some toys, finding a magic wand. Her eyes got big as I plugged it in and turned it on low, then held it to her clit. As she tossed and turned trying to free herself from her bonds I turned it up to medium. Sweat started pouring off her forehead and her thrashing got more severe. She was leaking fluids from her pussy and started humping up to meet the wand as I drew it in circles around her sex spots. Finally she pushed up violently and squirted into the air around the magic wand. I pulled away, and removed the torn thong from her mouth.

She started begging me to release her but I just moved the wand onto her nipple and turned it to max. She acted like an electric current was passed through her body, but she screamed for more. I asked her what more she wanted and she gestured toward her dresser. " Third drawer over, second one down, all the way in back". I went over and looked, and found a small vibrating egg with a remote. I inserted it into her pussy and then shoved my cock in behind it. I turned the egg on low and we both felt the vibrations against our flesh. I fucked her through two orgasms, and pulled out to retrieve the egg. I laid it over her clit and shoved my cock back inside her. As I turned the egg back on, Rachel started a low moan that built in crescendo, finally ending in a scream I was sure the neighbors would hear. I turned off the egg, and laid there with my cock still inside her feeling her pussy contracting around it. Finally she was able to catch a breath and begged me to let her suck my cock until I came in her mouth. Never one to turn down such a request I placed my cock on her lips and watched her lift up enough to wrap her lips around it. As she started to suck it in I leaned forward and fed her more until my balls were up against her chin. It did not take long to empty my balls into her mouth, and Rachel swallowed again.

As I withdrew, she asked me how I knew she liked it rough from time to time. I laughed and said "You women aren't the only ones to share secrets."

She looked puzzled and then said "Just you wait until I get free of these ties." We stared at one another for several seconds and then both burst out laughing. As I untied her she wrapped her arms around me and rolled over to sit above me. She placed a nipple into my mouth and told me I had to kiss them and make them better. I told her we needed to take a short break and get a drink before we continued the evening.

Sitting in their great room, sharing a bottle of wine and some fresh strawberries, I quizzed Rachel about what she and my wife wanted as an outcome of this week. She said both ladies wanted to make this at least a once a month occurrence if I got the job and we moved back to northern Virginia. I said okay, but then asked where Kathy might fit in to the equation. Rachel said Kathy was exploring feelings after grieving her husband's passing for the past year, and was enjoying reviving her affair with Rachel. I asked if there was a possibility she might want to go further, and Rachel replied I could ask Kathy when she came over tomorrow before I flew home.

CH 3 will detail Kathy's plans.