Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
And then there were three.
2.8k words
4.63
9.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rachel's revelation about her and Kathy, and then Rachel and my wife, I was shell-shocked to say the least. I asked Rachel how long this had been going on and she said "Only about five years." You could have knocked me over with a feather.

I looked at her and said "This is most every man's dream, to watch his wife and another lady he knows making love. And this has been going on for five years and we didn't know?"

"Yes" she replied, "and you can never let Kathy or your wife know until I have had a chance to talk to them about what you have seen and heard. And Daniel doesn't know the whole story either."

This had me turned on so much that I picked Rachel up and carried her to the bedroom where I laid her on the bed and pushed her skirt up to reveal her sexy white thong with a huge wet spot in front. I pushed my tongue against her thong and wedged it tight inside her, tasting her juices. She was getting wetter by the second, so I placed my thumbs in her waistband and pulled the tiny string down her thighs to get better access. I inserted a finger in her warm tunnel and clamped my lips on her clit, sucking hard. Rachel grabbed my head and pushed me tighter to her pussy. I inserted a second finger and turned both up to reach that rough spot under her clit. Rachel screamed "Oh my God, don't stop. It feels so good! Please don't stop, don't stop, oh fuck please finish me off!" I inserted a third finger and she gushed out around my hand, soaking my face. As I pulled back and looked up at her face, she grinned and said "I have never cum that hard or that long in my life. You have to do that again before you leave."

That brought up the subject of the next two days and what might happen. I said "Tomorrow should be decision day, and I have to be in region by 1000 for any last minute questions before they go into session and make a decision. So I should be back by 3:00 PM at the latest."

Rachel replied that would be good because she and Kathy had a high tea at 4PM and would be done at 4:30, so we could meet at 5 for dinner. I agreed that would work, and maybe we would have something to celebrate then. It was getting late so we decided to clean up and get a good night's sleep. After a lingering kiss good night, I headed off to the guest bedroom.

I was awakened by a warm body sliding under the covers, and rolled over to find Rachel naked beside me. I took both her breasts in my hand and rolled her nipples between my thumb and fingers, pulling them out and making them stand proud and erect. I lowered my mouth and took one in, sucking it lightly and running my tongue around the pointy end. Rachel moaned and grabbed my cock, pulling me up over top of her. As I slid over her thigh she tucked the head of my cock into her wet pussy and begged me to fuck her hard and fast. Sensing she was so wet, I just plunged all the way in on the first stroke and Rachel screamed "Oh yes, that's what I need right now. Don't go easy, just fuck me like you own me." Not wanting to disagree, I just kept plunging in and out, going faster and harder as I became more attuned to her moaning.

After what seemed like no more than a minute or two, I felt Rachel's pussy clamp down on me so hard I thought I might break in two. She went limp under my body, and her pussy kept clamping and releasing my cock. Finally I could take no more, and dumped my cum way up inside her. As I laid down on her ample chest Rachel looked up and said "I just had to have one more time with just us. This afternoon, if all goes well, we'll probably have our first threesome."

I replied "Now you have me wondering who will be joining us. After watching you and Kathy rolling around yesterday, I hope to get a taste of that little fiery redhead."

Rachel said "You never can tell." I grabbed her and led her into the main bathroom, turning on the dual showerheads and pushing her in ahead of me. I stood behind her and lathered her back, reaching around under her arms and soaping those half cantaloupe sized titties. I let my left hand drop down and scrub her pussy, making sure to pay homage to her thick clit. Rachel took hold of the grab bar and pushed back, saying "Put it in, you've got me so wound up I need your cock. Stop playing and just fuck me." So once again I just pounded her as hard as I could go.

After we finished and dried one another off, I got dressed and headed out to see what my future would hold, The entire drive all I could think about was how I hoped this could be at least once a month and maybe so much more. Rachel sure had fucked with my mind in bringing up a threesome this afternoon.

As I pulled up and was ready to go inside I got a text message from HR that management had decided to forego the question period, as they had made a unanimous decision. They needed me to meet at 10:00 for a wrap-up session. I looked at my watch and saw I had an hour to kill, so I went to a nearby coffee shop for a bagel and espresso. At 10:00 I entered the conference room, where my manager stood up and grabbed my hand, saying "We are sure going to miss you in Omaha, but as soon as we work out your relocation package and set a mutually agreed upon date, you will be our latest second level support person." I just stood there speechless until the support team manager shook my hand, and then glad-handing all around.

I said "I am glad to accept the new position, and hope to start very soon." The HR manager, my new boss and I then went into another conference room where they had a package prepared for my review. I read through it all, and then went back over it making notes of relocation expenses and closing costs at both ends. All in all, it was more than my wife and I had hoped for. With that, and a substantial pay increase already negotiated by HR, I signed the documents and then my old boss came in to negotiate a reporting date. We finally settled on me staying in Omaha to train my replacement for three weeks after hiring, and a start date of my new job five weeks out from today. I couldn't wait to share the news with my wife and friends.

All the drive home, I pondered how to break the news. As I pulled into the driveway of Daniel and Rachel's home, Kathy pulled up behind me. I opened her car door and helped her out of her car. She was dressed in red from head to toe for high tea. She had a red dress with buttons from her collar all the way down to a knee-high hem, red stockings and her 4" red heels. I told her how amazing she looked, and she bowed her head, blushing and bashful. I reached down to lift her chin up, and placed a light kiss on her cheek. Kathy quickly rushed past me and ran inside to the bathroom.

Rachel looked up at me and said "What was that all about?"

I replied "I have no idea. I just helped her out of her car, told her how amazing she looked, and lifted her chin up to kiss her cheek as she was so bashful. Then she bolted like a frightened mare."

Rachel said "I will go and talk to her. Then we can all sit down and hear your news."

She then proceeded down the hall to the bathroom door and knocked, asking Kathy if she was alright. Kathy unlocked the door, pulled Rachel in, and shut the door behind her. I went on in to the great room and sat down, wondering what went wrong, and how we were going to make it good. After fifteen minutes the ladies came out of the bathroom, Kathy having repaired her make-up after crying.

Finally Kathy spoke up and said "When you helped me out of the car and then lifted my chin up for a kiss, all I could think about was how my husband used to do that to me. I know he has been gone for 18 months now, but it is so hard to let go. No one has kissed me but him for over 25 years, and it all came crashing down. Please just leave me alone. I need to think about this, and what I want to do."

I replied "I am not going anywhere. You ladies have a reservation for high tea, and then we are going to dinner. We can discuss things then." I then walked them out the door and out to Kathy's car.

Ninety minutes later, they pulled up in the driveway. I got in the back seat and we drove off to the restaurant. Kathy looked nervous, and Rachel was tight-lipped. As we pulled up to the restaurant, I spoke up. "We cannot continue like this all night. Either you two say something, or we go back to Rachel's and we hash this out."

Kathy said "I want to have a good time, but I cannot get past this mental roadblock."

I pulled her chin back to where she was looking at me and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. She started to pull away, then leaned in and forced her tongue past my lips. She wrapped her left arm up around my shoulder and pulled me tighter to her face. I leaned back and said "Well, I think that broke the ice." Both girls laughed and we exited the car smiling and reaching for one another. I turned toward the door with a lovely lady on each arm, and we proceeded to enjoy a nice dinner.

Kathy does not drink very much, but I convinced her to share a bottle of wine as I told them about the meeting, my new job, and my report date back here in five weeks. Both ladies let out little celebratory squeals as they realized our group would be whole once again. Then Kathy said "And I will be the lonely fifth wheel", and she started to cry again.

I stood up and walked behind her, wrapping her in my arms and hugging her tight. I told her "You will never be a fifth wheel. We want you to be a part of our group, and you are always welcome whenever we gather. Now, let's finish our dessert and then we can go back to Rachel's where we can talk more freely."

Kathy agreed, and tossed me her keys as she said she had had too much to drink and shouldn't drive. So I walked the ladies to the car, placed Rachel in the back seat, Kathy in the front passenger seat and drove us back. As i drove I placed my hand on Kathy's knee and asked her if she was okay. She placed her hand over mine and said she was ready to continue the celebration. Then she pulled my hand to the hem of her dress and said she hoped I would still find her fun to be around. Little did she know what we had in store for her.

As we pulled into the driveway, Rachel said she and Kathy had something to discuss in private. I waited in the kitchen while they talked quietly in the great room. It was about five minutes before they called me in to join them. As I walked into the great room Kathy stood up and reached up to pull me down into a kiss. Rachel stood behind her kissing her neck. I traced my hands down Kathy's arms to her shoulders, and then down to her hips. I could almost touch my fingers around her waist, she was so tiny. I then ran my hands up her belly, finally reaching her breasts. As I cupped them Rachel reached under and took one of Kathy's breasts in her hand, massaging it and freeing one of my hands. I started undoing buttons so that I could get her dress pulled away. Kathy turned away from me, kissing Rachel as I undid more buttons. Underneath the dress Kathy had on a red lacy half-cup bra and the smallest red thong I had ever seen. She had a red garter belt holding up her stockings. I got Rachel to back up so we could get Kathy's dress off. As it fell to the floor, Rachel undid Kathy's bra and we both bent down to suck a nipple into our mouths, driving Kathy crazy with the dual sensations. I dropped a hand down to her thong and slipped inside, feeling how wet she was. Rachel had the same idea, and so we both inserted a finger into Kathy, continuing to suck her nipples at the same time. Kathy was shaking with excitement. and shouted for one of us to make her cum, she was so close. We both backed off at the same time, Rachel suggesting that this would be so much better in bed.

As we walked up the stairs, we all shed our clothes so the ladies were just on stockings and garter belts and I was in silk boxers. We lay on the bed, my head in Kathy's pussy, Kathy sucking Rachel's pussy and Rachel sucking my cock. After a few minutes Rachel suggested we change, so we all switched ends. Rachel quickly brought Kathy to orgasm, which caused her to come off my cock while she screamed. I continued to eat Rachel, and as she started her own orgasm Kathy got back on my cock just as I erupted down her throat. As we all came down, I looked at Kathy and asked "What made you change your mind? You seemed so sad and out of it, and then you looked like you had a change of heart. Then you and Rachel had your talk downstairs, and next thing I knew we were kissing and holding each other. Not that I'm complaining, I am really glad we did this. I just wanted to make sure you were still good before we continue."

Kathy said "It started with the kiss in the car before the restaurant, and everything you talked about just led me more and more to see that you did not want to see me hurt, but also were not going to force me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with. It all made me realize what incredible friends I have, and how much I wanted to share this night with you. Now, who gets to ride that amazing cock of yours first?"

Rachel spoke up and said "Since I have had a sample already, why don't you sit on his cock while I sit on his face for another mustache ride?"

Kathy said "Only if you ride him reverse so we can kiss and play with each other's titties!"

I looked up and said "I don't get any toys to play with?"

Kathy said "Turn Rachel's ass red. She loves to get spanked while she is eaten out."

And just like that, our shy, bashful redhead took over and directed the events for the evening. Rachel came three times on my face before falling off claiming her pussy was too tender for any more. Kathy then stood up over me, turned around and presented her ass for spankings as she lowered back onto me. Only this time it seemed to take many long minutes for her to settle down, the sensation was much greater. I then realized she had slowly worked my cock up into her amazingly tight ass, and was now speeding up her strokes. I heard her whisper to Rachel "Well my ass is no longer virgin."

As she pounded away on top of me, all I could think about was how nice it will be when this is a regular event. Who knows, I may finally get my wife into this same position.