Best Friend’s Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wants to go to college but I don't want him to," she tells Ethan. Ethan is gobsmacked by what he just heard. "I want Paul to move in and be my stay at home husband. He doesn't have to go to college since he won't be needing any jobs or careers. He'll do all of the household chores. He'll clean the house and cook the food. He'll do the laundry. Why can't he just accept that? Why is he still so insistent on going off to some college instead of living here with me? Could you please tell me why? How can I persuade him to give all his thoughts of going to college and accept his place in my life now?"

"Mom, you must be out of your mind!" Ethan says. "Do you even know what you just asked him to do? To not go to college? Seriously? It's not your choice to make mom!" He throws his hands up in the air before starting to walk about the room. "Oh, I can not believe you even thought it would be okay. It is so wrong." Malia begins to feel that maybe she did fuck up badly, if her own son is thinking that she did. Things really are not going too well at the moment. But she still clings on to hope, thinking that maybe it will end up fine. She just has to keep calm and figure it out.

Malia struggles to come up with ideas though. Finally she just says "Fine. I'll talk to him tomorrow and if he really wants to go to college that much then I will let him." Ethan nods before going to his room to take a shower. Malia sits back down on a chair and then takes a swig of bourbon to calm herself down. She always does this whenever there is a problem for her to deal with. But it is never more than a shot at a time, so she can keep her perfect figure. She then goes to the patio and lounges out there for the next ten minutes. Once she has spent enough time out there, she gets back inside the house and pours herself a glass of orange juice. Malia drinks it and cleans the glass.

Then she gets back in her bedroom and looks at a picture of Paul that she has taken before. She'll have to have a real serious talk with him.

.....

Malia soon finds herself in her car the very next day. She drums her fingers on the steering wheel, thinking about how she is going to talk to Paul about this. It was clear to her that he wasn't angry as he left the house the other day. Rather, he was disappointed in how she treated him and called him a bimbo. Now that she has the benefit of hindsight, Malia realizes how wrong she was. She had no reason to call him that. Paul is very far from being a bimbo. If only Malia could take that back she would. But she couldn't, so now she has to go over to his place and apologize to the nerd boy.

She drives to his house. Once there, the 40 years old parks her car. Then Malia gets out of the vehicle and walks up to the front door. Knocking a few times, she waits for someone to open the door until a person turns the knob from in the house. Malia is startled by Kesha's frosty expression. "Hi, Kesha," she says to her. "Is Paul home right now?" The look on Kesha's face tells Malia that she isn't very happy about her being here. Malia stands her ground though and is not easily intimidated by the look on her boyfriend's mother's face. "I really want to talk to him now."

"About what, Malia?" Kesha asks in an openly hostile tone. "How you're going to make him become your stay at home husband?" Malia sighs. "Oh, don't give me that sigh! He already told me that he is thinking about doing what you just asked him to do! That's how much you mean to him! But how much does he mean to you? Answer that. You are willing to simply jeopardize my son's entire future because you are horny and need his cock all the damn time." Hearing this hits hard but Malia is still staring down Kesha and not giving any ground at all, staring back at Kesha, looking as cool and unflappable usual.

"I know you're upset about what I said to him and I know that he isn't taking it very well either," Malia begins. "But I am here now because I want to make it better. I want to talk to him and tell the cute boy that no matter what decision he makes, I will still love him. I will still be here waiting for him when he comes home from a semester." She says this to Kesha with a very earnest look on her face. Kesha could feel her heart soften and she stops glaring at Malia. Malia is very relieved by the positive reaction and looks at her sheepishly as she waits for her to say something. "Will you let me talk to your son now, Kesha?"

Kesha nods, still looking a bit reluctant but less so now after Malia told her why she is here today. "Fine," she mutters. "I guess I can let you talk to him." She gestures for Malia to follow her into the house. "Paul is in his room right now. You know where his bedroom is right? You must since you were doing him in there just a few days ago." Malia is now blushing slightly but she still nods as she thanks Kesha and then heads for the room down the hallway. Malia is a little nervous about this since she is aware that what she did was wrong. She tells herself it will be fine after she has apologizes.

Malia knocks on the bedroom door and then opens it. She goes in and is quite surprised to find Paul curled up on his bed. He isn't the type to take naps like this. The boy looks up at her in surprise as he didn't expect to see her here. She offers him a weak smile and he gives her one of his own. "Hey," he mutters to her in a shy voice. She is glad to see that her boyfriend doesn't look upset by her presence after they had their big argument. But then again, this could be the calm before the storm, so she tells herself to keep calm. "So how was your day today, mommy?" he asks her.

The way he calls her that makes Malia sigh in relief. He wouldn't say that if he was still angry with her. That much she knows. "Oh, it was really, really good," she tells her young boyfriend before she goes over to sit down next to him on his small bed. "Yeah, I had a really great day today, baby." Malia strokes his hair gently. She enjoys how easily he is flustered by her affection, leaning in to kiss him on his eyebrow. "I'm here to talk about what we discussed earlier. I mean your college application. That's really important. We have to be clear on this topic, baby boy. Got that?"

"Yeah, I understand," Paul tells her and then grasps her hands gently. He gives her a kiss on the tip of her nose, which makes her the one to blush this time. It can surprise her how bold he is when he wants to be. "Mommy, I really care a lot about you and want to obey you all the time. But this is just something that I have to do. I have looking forward to this for so long and now my chance is finally here. Please wait for me and let me go and do this. I want to get a job after graduating. One day I will give it up and become your house husband but I want to be independent first."

"Okay," she tells the teen, making him smile brightly from ear to hear. "I will wait for you to come back. You can go to college. Hey, I can get an apartment near the one you go to. I have more than enough money for that. I can get an apartment for us. Even if they make you live in the dorm during your first year you could still come over to sleep at my place. I doubt that any college will actually care, as long as you pay the bills." He eagerly nods at her proposed idea. "Come on. We have a lot to work on with your applications now. Let's see what I can do to help you with it."

Malia stays to help him out for a bit. Once he's taken all the necessary steps in the application process, she stays with Paul for another half an hour to enjoy some TV together. Then she goes back to her own house after giving him a fiery kiss. He sits there smiling after she already left, feeling very pleased in the aftermath, knowing that he can go to college without upsetting her now. He reads for a while before taking a nap again, this time for a little longer than the one earlier. Paul just needs the rest. Yesterday he didn't get much sleep due to stress from arguing with Malia.

At the end of the nap, he wakes up. The boy goes into the living room to find his mom already preparing dinner. He can tell by the smell emanating from inside the kitchen that she would take another five to ten minutes. Paul then takes a very quick shower first before sitting down at the table. He smiles widely as his mom brings over the hot plates. His dad isn't home right now so it's just the two of them. Paul's father would be eating later once he has returned from work. "So how was your talk with her?" Kesha asks her son. "What did Malia say to you about you going to college?"

"She is fully supportive of me now, so there's no longer any problem," Paul tells his mom cheerily. She looks very delighted to hear this and gives him a big smile. "That means I'm definitely going to college." Kesha hugs him and strokes his hair proudly. "Now I feel so glad I didn't just cancel everything just to make her feel good. I knew waiting to talk to her again is the right choice." The two of them then start to eat their meal together. "Wow, mom. This is even better than usual. New recipe? I could tell you still use the same coconut milk but you added a new spice, didn't you?" Kesha nods.

"Yeah," she tells him. "I thought that I would switch things up a little. I'm glad you like it." Paul nods, showing her he finds it delicious. She smiles softly. He would tell her anything that she cooks is tasty, even though he is now better at cooking than her. She has much more experience but he is more creative with his recipes and very daring with them. Paul has never been arrogant about his abilities in the kitchen though and has always remained humble, despite how gifted he really is. "So you will have a long distance relationship with Malia each semester, huh? That could work."

"Actually, she has an even better idea than that," Paul says. Kesha raises her eyebrows. She is very curious about the kind of idea that Malia might have on this. "Malia told me that whichever one I get to go to, she will be renting a nice little apartment nearby. I could move in with her. It's going to be so great! If the college demands that I live in the dorm during the first year I can still go over to her place and spend as much time there as I want when I'm free. I can even go over to sleep at her place on some nights. Isn't that really great?" Kesha is very stunned to hear all this.

"Yes, honey," she tells him. "But don't you think this is moving too fast? You two aren't in love yet, right?" Then she gasps at the look on his face and both she and her son figure it all out at the same moment. "My dear lord," Kesha says. "You're already in love with her." He nods slowly, telling her that she is correct. "Well, when are you going to tell Malia about this? She should know first." Paul thinks about it before saying he will tell her tomorrow. "But this is so huge. Why don't you just give her a call once dinner is over and tell her?" she suggests kindly. He quickly nods and they finish their meal together.

Once the meal is over, he heads back to his room. He switches his phone on and calls Malia. The boy feels nervous but tells himself that he has to calm down. After a few rings, she picks up the call. "Hey, baby," she says to him. "What is it?"

"I just wanted to tell you something," he says to her. "I know telling you this over the phone isn't the most ideal way but I love you." He waits for a second to let that sink in before repeating it so she knows she heard him correctly. "I am in love with you, Malia. I love you so much and I just wanted to let you know this. It might be a little too fast for you and that's okay. I'm willing to wait until you feel ready to say the same thing back to me.

"I love you too, Paul," Malia replies. He could feel his heart beat wildly with joy and asks her to say it again. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she tells him. They talk for a while before ending the call. Paul presses his face into a pillow and keeps on grinning and grinning. At this rate he will probably keep on grinning forever, if that's actually possible. He has never been this happy before in his entire life. This is the day he has always been waiting for. He now has someone he loves who also loves him just as much as he loves her.

Two years later, Paul and Malia get married with Ethan as the best man.

The End