Best Friend’s Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my ass, whore," Malia hisses. Her command triggers a response and he obeys her, emptying his balls into her bowels, quickly filling up the inside of her ass with his cum. Cumming in her buttocks, he screams as his cock is squeezed and milked, forced to keep on jizzing in her until she is satisfied and relaxes, making her anal ring dilate and releasing him. He withdraws his raw cock from the orifice and can see all the cum he shot inside her fight there. "The way you cummed inside me made me feel so good, baby. But do you know what will make me feel even better?" He shakes his head. "If you were to eat your cum from my asshole." Paul just blushes as she lies down on her toned belly with her round ass sticking up.

He buries his face between her thick buttcheeks and then licks her asshole. The boy French kisses her asshole and runs her, probing inside and sucking his own cum out of her warm hole. It makes her sigh in pleasure and Malia actually orgasms from feeling Paul's tongue inside her ass. He could feel her asshole contracting around his tongue as she orgasms and blushes when he realizes what it means. Eventually, he's cleaned out her asshole. "Good job. I want you to take a little nap now. Use my big ass for your pillow." Again, he blushes but does as he's told to do. He lies down at the foot of the bed and places his head on her muscular ass.

Malia loves it. She smiles to herself as the boy she loves sleeps on her ass and then goes through her phone. She texts some of her friends to tell them that she has finally gotten her young lover to fuck her ass the way she has always wanted, with many of them replying to congratulate her for the win. She still has a lot of ideas about what to do to him next though. There's still a lot more to come soon.

.....

An hour after fucking Malia's ass, Paul wakes up to find his head resting on the same ass his dick just poured a gallon of cum into. Paul blushes madly as he recalls how she got him to sleep in the position. He didn't even protest, simply following Malia's order like a good slut. That's what Paul is now and he is never going back to what he was before this. Malia then flips over once she can feel him rising, so he is now face to face with her hairy vagina. She gives him one mischievous smirk before pissing straight onto his face. The older woman cackles as she pees, urinating all over her son's friend's face for the next eight seconds.

He stays there as she soaks his face in her hot urine. Then he opens his mouth and lets Malia piss inside it. Her piss splash into his mouth and Paul tastes the salty, putrid liquid until she's done peeing. Then the boy climbs back up and she gives his hair many caresses, stroking it and telling him "You did really good fucking me earlier. I didn't feel much but I did like feeling you cum in me. And you did make me cum with your tongue too, so there is that. Did drinking my pee make your dick hard again?" He looks down shyly as she eyes his erection with a knowing smile.

She says "Let's go and take a shower to clean it up first, baby boy. Going right from anal to pussy can cause bacteria infections." The boy might have been a virgin before her but he did read up on a lot of stuff so he nods along, already knowing this and having been about to suggest the same thing. They then go to the bathroom together, entering the small cubical. There, the two turn the faucet and get under the water. Paul used the water to refresh himself and wake himself up. He was tired after a lot of sex and really needed this.

Malia then starts washing his dick with the soap, getting it lathered up before rinsing. By the time she is done, he is throbbing. Her cunt is also drenched at the sight as she stands there. She could feel her pussy burning with desire for the boy and presses him up against the wall. The older woman traps his shaft between her muscular thighs and gives him a passionate kiss. Malia loves how his rock hard prick pulsates against her strong legs and she whispers "You are going to fuck me with your slutty penis again, baby boy. Fuck mommy now." Then she releases his dick from the trap between her legs and spreads her moist pussy lips.

She leans back against a wall and makes him move forward up against her. The boy then slowly penetrates her snatch. He has fucked Malia before several times but this time Paul is going slower since his poor abused dick has already cummed many times today. It is just a little painful for him but the warmth of her inner core makes that worth it. He rests a moment inside her channel before starting to move. "I love how wet your tight pussy is, mommy," he moans as he fucks her. She grins at him and kisses the tip of his nose. "Aaaah! You're so tight and I love how it feels inside you so much." The slutty boy bangs his friend's mom slowly, trying not to get ahead of himself.

Feeling the cold tile on her back as her young love pounds her is making Malia feel very happy. She's earned the young cock slamming into her vagina and now she is going to fully enjoy it. Not for any pleasure that getting fucked by him gives her, since it doesn't make her feel very much, but for the nature of Paul's supplication. She's gotten the innocent good boy to fuck her, his friend's mom. Hell, she's actually gotten Paul to fuck her bareback and cum inside her cunt several times. She loves this pure boy and corrupting and tainting him with her dirty pussy is really getting to her head. Malia is leaking a lot of nectar and desecrating him with her womanly juices as he drills her snatch.

"Come on, baby boy. Shove your little dick inside mommy. Fuck mommy with that small cock," she tells him, egging him on. He grunts as his cock throbs in her canal, sliding it into her and then withdrawing it, before slamming back into her. Paul's hips are a blur as he stops holding back and lets loose. The boy's hips swing back and forth as he screws her harder and pounds her with his dick. Feeling her hot pussy constrict around him is making his hard cock go haywire, greatly overwhelmed with the sensation. He is in bliss as her wet folds envelope him and pump his stick, and cries out loud in his orgasm.

Malia smirks as she feels the young boy pouring his thick seed deep within her, filling her up with his hot spunk. After the boy takes his cock out of her, she allows a little bit of his creamy cum to dribble out before she plugs her cunt with her fingers to push as much of it back inside as she could. Then she gets down on her fours on the tiled floor and thrusts her round ass out at him. "Mommy, my cock is sore right now. Could I please rest for a little before fucking you again?" he asks her for her permission to not fuck her. She shakes her head though. "Please, mommy?"

"I'm ordering you to fuck me right now and you're going to do it. Fuck my ass now or I'll beat you up," she tells him. He gulps in fear then slides his used cock inside her asshole. "That's it. You can never stop fucking me," she tells him before slamming her large ass back at the teen. Her bowels bruise his cock as she squeezes him with her powerful ass, pumping him hard. "Do you like how I fuck your dick with my ass?" she asks as she rams her booty backwards at his groin, mercilessly milking his dick with her buttocks. She fucks him with her ass really violently, nearly breaking his hips with how fast she is going.

Eventually he collapses onto the floor and she sits on his lap reverse cowgirl style. Malia plants her feet on his weak thighs and begins riding him, bouncing up and down his cock. "Feel how tight my little shithole is around your cock. I'm going to force you to cum in my ass this time," she tells him threateningly as she impales her round ass with his shaft, spearing her booty with his rod. He struggles to thrust back up at her as she uses him how she wants. Malia's huge, round ass hypnotizes him as he stares at it, twerking around his pole. She really knows how to ride a cock.

When she could tell that he's close, she clamps down hard with her anal orifice abs and uses her asshole to milk him of his cum, forcing the helpless nerd boy to cum inside her ass. He screams and she clenched her ass harder as he fills up her backdoor with his semen. Paul keeps on spurting into her buttocks for many more seconds before his orgasm is over. She then lies down on her belly with her ass up in the air. "Stay hard and jerk off. I want you to spray your next load on my massive asscheeks this time." He obeys her and masturbates to her round ass, tugging his cock until he has another climax, this times gushing all over her huge round booty.

Feeling Paul's warm jizz land on her perfect buttocks makes Malia smile as he paints her curved ass with his seed. She has to support his weight and help him out of the bathroom as he is feeling very weak after being forced to cum so many times in just one day. Malia lets him rest on the bed as she puts on her clothes. She then goes into the kitchen to cook a bit for him. It is a very small kitchen compared to the one that Malia has at home but she could still use it well enough. All of the appliances that she needs are there and soon Malia is making a delicious meal for herself and Paul to eat when he wakes up.

A few minutes later, Paul's mom and dad return home. The boy's mother Kesha looks at her in surprise. "Malia!" she exclaims and gives her a hug. She and Malia have known each other for about as long as their sons have, and they are very good friends in their own right. Malia has always been a gracious, generous host whenever Paul's parents went over. Kesha then asks her "What are you doing here?" Paul's dad Zach is also curious, but he doesn't talk much, unlike his wife. Most of the time Kesha is the one who speaks to other people, while he just stands there silently, only speaking when he really has to.

"I was doing your son," Malia says then claps a hand over her mouth once she realizes what she just said. She can see that Paul's parents are too happy about what she just said either, looking rather displeased by her words. This is one of the very few instances in her life where she has ever regretted speaking. Malia has always been confident and rarely felt unnerved by other people. All of the other people who made Malia nervous before were from her service in the military so many years ago, so long ago that she'd lost contact with all of them.

"You were doing our son? Our son, who you used to babysit when he went over to hang out with your son?" Paul's dad asks slowly. "Our son who is also your son's best friend?" Malia nods. "And it never occurred to you that you doing him might not be so appropriate?" She hasn't thought about it all that much so being confronted with this now hurts her a lot. Malia nods again, this time a very shameful expression on her face. Paul's father sighs, shaking his head in clear disapproval. "I can't approve of this relationship. I won't. It's not right," he says, looking disappointed in Malia.

Kesha also chimes in "I agree with my husband. The age gap would be fine if he's a full adult but he only turned legal three months ago. My teen son is still a high school boy and you're a mother. The mother of his friend too. You used to babysit him, for crying out loud. The power imbalance can't be ignored, so I am asking you to leave him now. Tell our son you don't want to be with him anymore, got that? Just end things with him." She expects Malia to do what she tells her to do but Malia quickly shakes her head, telling her she won't do it at all. She'll never break up with Paul.

Paul then enters the living room. He's heard the way his parents told Malia to break up with him and it upsets him a lot as he looks at them now. "I heard it all. Mom, dad, I am very serious about what me and Malia have together. She is the only woman that I have ever been interested in this way. So even if you're telling me to stop being with her, I will still date her. I'm 18. I'm old enough to make my own choices now." His mom and dad are astonished by how he is so willing and ready to defy them now. He has never said anything about moving out before this. "Please don't force me to go that far, because I really will move out if I have to. I really meant what I just said, ever single word of it." Then he walks up to Malia and holds her hand.

......

Things are going really great for Malia and Paul right now. The two of them faced a challenge in the form of his own disapproving parents but once the two of them saw that he can not be stopped from continuing to see her, they have given up on it and reluctantly told them that they can continue to date. But of course, Malia would still be with Paul even if his parents said no, since he is now an adult and nothing they say or do can stop her anymore. He is not a minor anymore and they all know that. She could do whatever she wants to do to him.

Right now he's started spending more and more time at her house with Malia and Ethan. Their house is more than big enough for all three of them to hang out together. Even if it is going pretty well right now though, things are about to go wrong soon. Malia has started to talk to him about what he's planned for his future. She isn't happy with what he said though. He's told her that he's now making applications and she doesn't like the sound of that. Not at all, much to Paul's surprise. After all, everybody else is applying to colleges like he's now doing. Ethan is applying and Malia is very happy about it, but it's different with Paul.

She asks him "Why do you have to go to college anyway?" He frowns at her in confusion. "It's just a waste of money. You don't need to go. Just move in with me and stay right here, okay?" Malia's pretty eyes are mesmerizing and would get Paul to back down on every single issue except for this one. This is about his future. It's very serious. He can not and will not let her puppy dog eyes play too much part in his decision making. It won't do. "Please just think about it. When you move in, I could ride you and fuck your cock whenever both of us feel like doing it, right? Anytime at all."

"But I have to go to college," Paul says to her. "Mommy, you have to let me go to college because if I don't, then there is not a chance I'l be able to ensure I get a high paying job anytime soon. I'll be able to do it eventually with enough luck, but college will help me get there much faster than that." He holds the much older woman's hands and tells her "I'd really love to spend all my time here with you but for both of us, I have to go to college and get a degree, and then start a career. Please, you've got to understand me, mommy," he begs her.

"You don't have to get a job, Paul," she tells him carelessly, shocking the nerd. "I already make a lot of money. When you move in with me, you can just be my stay at home husband. I'll make all the money and take good care of you." She strokes his cheeks and leans in to kiss him on the tip of his nose, and he blushes madly. But still the boy shakes his head. "Come on! Just stay home and let me make all the money. I am telling you, this is going to work out all right. You don't have to worry about it at all, okay? Trust me, my baby boy."

"I'll still need to be able to get a job," he says to her. "I can't just put everything on your shoulders. You're really great. But we've only been together for a short amount of time. I'm very serious about our relationship and feel that this is definitely going in the right direction but still, things could go wrong. I need to go so that I'll be able to take care of myself, without completely depending on you. Besides, what if something goes wrong with your political career? Like I said, I know you're great, but we don't know what can happen. Anything can happen. That's all we really know."

"You wouldn't be able to do well at your college," she declares. He gapes at her words. "I've fucked you too well. All you can think about now is my pussy. I made you my cute little bimbo. You lost all your brains. I fucked it all out of you and now you're just a dumb slut. So it'd be a waste of money for you to go to a college anyway since you won't be able to focus and learn anything. You'll just be hard and jerk off to me all the time." Then she leans in to nibble on his ear. "Save your parents the money and do not go to college. Just stay with me," she orders her cute younger boyfriend.

"I can't believe this!" he exclaims in an indignant tone, backing away from her slowly. "Do you really think of me as a dumb bimbo? That you fucked me so hard I am now stupid?" Malia nods her head. "And that all I can think about now is your pussy?" Again she nods. He stares at her, trying to comprehend all of this. His mind is whirring now as he struggles to take in all the information. The shock of finding out about how she sees him is plain on his face. "Wow, I just can not believe this! I thought you call me whore during sex only to turn me on. But it turns out you really think of me as nothing but a stupid slut."

"Baby, it's not your fault that you are a dumb whore now," Malia tries her best to placate the boy. He frowns at her as she places her hands on his weak chest. "My pussy is just too good. You have no idea how many guys I've fucked in the past. It was not easy becoming so good in bed. I had to go through a hell of a lot of practice. Before joining the army, I slept around a lot. Hell, I slept with all the boys in my year in high school and the teachers and janitors too. I used to just walk up to a guy and say "I want you to fuck me," and they'd follow me home that very night. That's how I got so good. Constant practice. And then I met Ethan's dad in the army. I was a faithful wife until he cheated and then got a divorce, so I fucked other soldiers too. So don't feel bad because I am a very experienced and skilled lover. It'd be impossible for you not to get fucked completely silly by my cunt."

Paul sighs. "Alright, look. I just need to think about this first," he tells her. "I do want to be with you. You are my first girlfriend. But I do have to think about college too. I can't just throw all of that away. I worked hard over the years so I could have the grades I need to go to a good college and I think I'm not stupid like you said. I might be a dumb whore in bed but out of bed I'm still okay." He then grabs his stuff. "I'll be back soon, okay?" he tells her and kisses her on the lips before leaving the house and then going back home, still feeling a bit shaken up by what he heard from her.

Malia stands there before sitting down. She rubs her temples and tries to think of the best way to convince her young boyfriend not to go to college and to stay here with her instead. It's a very difficult thing to think about though. It poses a challenge she has never had to deal with before. The beautiful woman couldn't figure out how she is going to pull this off at all. Maybe she could ask Ethan for help! Yes, that's it. She jumps up in great excitement after realizing that that is exactly what she has to do. It will work. All she has to do is ask him for his advice on persuading Paul.

When Paul is back from his jog, Malia slowly approaches him. She feels a bit nervous about this. He warned her that she needs to treat Paul right. It really depends on how you look at it but you could say that what she did war quite wrong. Malia hides the guilt and asks him "Can you help me with something son?" Her son nods. "It's about Paul. I need your help with him." Ethan looks at her curiously, a frown growing on his face. Malia gulps. She realizes that her son might take his best friend's side on this issue but still decides she is going to ask him anyway, just in case.

Ethan feels suspicious. The boy doesn't know what his mother did but he could tell from the guilty look on her face that whatever it was, it couldn't have been a good thing. He places his hands on his hips as he waits for his mom to just say something. "Get on with it already," he tells her when she wouldn't. Malia still says nothing though. "Mom, all of this suspense is grinding on my nerves now. Will you please just tell me what it is about Paul that you need my help with? That way I can know what I have to do to help you. I can't help you if you just stand there saying nothing at all."