Best Friend’s Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck my mom, please. She went through a lot of shit in life. Serving our country and then getting dumped by her ex-husband when she came home, having to raise me all by herself. Go be with her and give her what she wants because she's earned it after all the shit she went through. Plus, I know that my mom is your type," Ethan says rapidly, stunning Paul further. "Oh, don't even try to deny it. I know you like dominant women and she has the personality for it." Paul slowly nods. In truth, he was extremely turned on when she groped him in the kitchen. He tells his friend that he would go talk to Malia right now.

He couldn't believe he is about to do this.

......

As Paul enters his best friend's mom's bedroom, he is shocked to see her lying naked on her bed. Even more shocking is how, with her very muscular thighs spread apart, the young boy could see a strawberry in her cunt, sticking up out of the warm hole. "Hey, baby," she says to her son's friend. "I want you to eat the strawberry from in my pussy, and you are going to do it for me. I know that you would do it for me, because you want to. You're a slut who wants to be used by a powerful, older woman like me." Mesmerized by both the sight of her strong legs and abs, he walks towards the bed.

He places his hands on her washboard abs. Touching her six pack is turning him on like crazy. Paul could feel his rod stiffening, rock hard in his pants as he wraps his lips around the strawberry protruding from her pussy. Then the boy sucks it into his mouth, eating the piece of fruit straight from the much older woman's cunt. "Yes, baby boy," she says. Then she flips over and grabs one more strawberry from the box lying on her bedside table. She sticks it into her asshole. "Now eat this one from my ass Paul. Do it for me," she orders him. "You know you want to. Just do it."

The boy pauses for a moment before he couldn't resist it any longer. He sucks the strawberry straight out of her ass and eats it. "Good boy, Paul. Stick your tongue inside my ass too. Tongue fuck my asshole, baby." He obeys her and probes past her sphincter, feeling her tight anal ring expand, dilating to let his tongue enter. The taste is actually a pretty good one and he finds himself enjoying it a lot as he eats out her tight asshole with gusto. He slides his tongue into her buttocks and eats her booty as she plays with her clit, moaning his name out loud. "Ooooh yeah. That's it! Keeping eating my nasty asshole."

Paul has never thought that one day he would be degrading himself this way. He is here with his tongue completely buried inside the ass of his best friend's mom. Here the nerdy teen is right now, passionately French kissing Malia's ass while her son, who is also his friend, is waiting in the other room. Paul could taste the older woman's shit and is a bit surprised that it doesn't taste as bad as he thought it would. It's actually quite delicious to him, for some reason he couldn't explain. The boy just keeps on vigorously rimming her dirty asshole as she moans his name and fingers herself rapidly.

"Well done," she tells him. "You can stop now and lie down on your back. I have something for you to drink. Open your mouth for me." Paul frowns as she squats over his cute face with her hairy pussy inches above his lips. It dawns on him what his friend's mom is about to do just a couple of seconds before she does it. Malia starts pissing right into the boy's mouth. She releases a stream of urine, making her hot piss hit the back of his throat. The boy could only swallow her salty pee as she keeps on pissing in his waiting mouth until her bladders are empty. Then she crouches down and he instinctively extends his tongue for her to use as toilet paper.

"Your pee tastes so good, Ms Cortez," he tell the cougar shyly, making Malia smile. He undressed her for and she slides down his body so that her groin is now rubbing up against the tip of his small penis. Malia could feel Paul's heartbeat in his dick as he throbs, his manhood twitching, harder than it has ever been before. Getting humiliated in such a demeaning manner really made me horny, hornier than he ever was as she smirks. Not to mention that hairy cunt. Her bush is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen, right up there with her muscular legs and six pack. And she knows him really well too.

"That's really sweet of you, baby boy," Malia tells him as she wraps her hand around his prick. She then guides the tip past her entrance, sheathing him in a slow movement, taking his manhood up inside her. She deflowers him and he barely registers the fact that he has lost his virginity to his best friend's mom. The feeling of her warm interior enfolding his erection and her wet flesh wrapping around his penis makes Paul lose his mind, his eyes mere glassy orbs reflecting the senseless pleasure that he is going through right now. "From now on I want you to call me mommy. Now lie back and relax as mommy fuck you."

"Yes, mommy," he moans when Malia starts moving, sliding her cunt up and down, her inner walls gripping him as she pumps his cock. The fleshy insides of her vagina caress him with each and every stroke. She squeezes her Kegel muscles, making herself very tight and constructing the tunnel around Paul's manhood. It increases the friction and his eyes roll into the back of his skull. Her large ass slams down onto his balls as she bounces on his cock, riding him. The nectar from her cunt leaks out and soaks him, drenching his prick in her pussy juices. "Please fuck me harder, mommy."

Malia smirks as she rolls her hips and fucks him more aggressively, grinding on his penis. She bangs him violently now as he hangs on for dear life, unable to do anything but lie back and enjoy as she ravishes the hell out of him. Paul is loving being handled like this, treated roughly as though he's an object. "You like how mommy is fucking you, baby?" she asks her much younger lover. Her cunt squeezes him mercilessly as she pounds his cock, driving the boy into the bed. She grabs the headboard as she fucks him, slamming down with so much violence she breaks the bed.

"I'm your slutty boy, mommy. Use me like the slut I am." It is making him cry out her name as she fucks him harder and harder with each and every second. She grips him in her pussy and flexes her molten cunt around his weapon, her muscular vagina now a vice like grip as she clamps down with all her strength. It feels like she's trying to rip his cock off with each upward move from how tight her pussy is. All he can do is moan her name and beg her to fuck him harder and faster. He looks up at his friend's mom and stares at her rippling muscles and bouncing breasts as she pounds him violently.

Soon, her violent fucking brings Paul over the edge and he spurts inside her, filling her up with his cum. Her pussy wrings him hard, squeezing all the cum out of his balls and into her cunt as he fires his load deep inside. Malia grins in victory as she feels him dumping his seed inside her womb and then gets up off of him. She then lies down on her back and tells him "Fuck my tits and cum all over my face, baby boy. Your horny mommy wants your hot cum on her face. Give mommy some more jizz." Paul nods and crawls up her body so that his cock is nestled in the valley of her cleavage.

He places her boobs on either side of his dick, then fucks the gap in between them. Feeling her soft, round breasts on either side of his penis helps Paul in keep his dick hard. Soon he is roughly thrusting, fucking her tits up. About six minutes after, he begins to orgasm for the second time, lasting a little longer since he already cummed once. "That's it baby. Cum all over mommy's face, you little slut." The slutty boy is now cumming on the older woman's face, blasting her cheeks with strands of his semen. He decorates her features with his jism as she tells him to jerk it to her. Paul shoots ropes of his ejaculate all over Malia's face, soaking her forehead, nose and lips. Soon, her entire face is covered in his cum. She smiles at the shy nerd as he keeps on emptying his balls on her beautiful face until he's done. Her face is entirely glazed in his spunk and she is now a very happy woman.

"I'll always be your slut, mommy," he tells her as he puts his boxers on. "You can have me whenever you want. You own me now. You took my virginity and now I'm all yours." He meant it too and she knows that. She could tell from his eyes that he has given himself to her. He is all hers now and nothing and no one will be able to take him away. It is exactly the way she wanted. Well, she may have wanted the boy to be much bigger down there than he is, but she's still got her dildos. She'll fuck him to exert control over the teen, since she enjoys having power over him so much.

He then finds the rest of his clothes and is just about to put them back on before Malia stops him. The woman grabs a black permanent marker and writes on the area right above his prick a clear message saying 'Malia's sex toy.' "This way, you can't let any other woman use you," she says to him, ruffling his hair before letting him put his clothes back on and leave the room. The shy nerd is now blushing as he leaves, thinking of how she has marked him down there, both with her copious juices and what she just wrote on him before he exited the room. Her possessiveness makes him feel butterflies in his stomach.

Ethan is in the same position but he has clearly moved before getting back to the couch, since he now has a remote in his hand, watching the TV. The taller boy quickly turns to look at his friend and asks "Was my mom too aggressive with you? Did she hurt you anywhere?" He checks Paul to see if there are any scratches and bruises. The latter simply chuckles. "I'm serious, man. I told her I'm fine with you two being together as long she doesn't hurt you in any way, or play around with your feelings." Ethan has a very serious look on his face and Paul just smiles slightly.

"Don't worry about me, Ethan," he tells his best friend. "I'm fine. I do have to go home now though. I'll see you later, okay?" He then leaves the house. Ethan sits there thinking about all the stuff he couldn't believe had happened. Today he had pimped his best friend out to his mom for a PS4, a motorcycle helmet and a pair of football trainers. All in all it was a very lucrative deal. Judging by the look on Paul's face before he left, his best friend is okay with what had just happened to him in the bedroom down the hallway, so Ethan knows that he did the right thing selling him to his mom like that.

His mom emerges from her room, now fully clothed. "Thank you so much for helping me get him in bed," she says to Ethan. "I'll get you the PS4 tomorrow and you can have the rest on Saturday, since you'll want to pick for yourself the ones you want, right?" Ethan nods. He can wait that long. "Honey, I promise I will treat your friend right, so you can stop worrying now, okay? You saw how happy he was when he left my room. He is fine. You just got to relax. I am not going to hurt your friend." She then goes to the kitchen to get herself an apple, having always enjoyed snacking on fruits right after having sex.

.....

One day later, Ethan is getting fucked in his bed by his 50 years old coach. I guess me and my best friend have one thing in common, the boy snickers to himself as the much older lady drives him into the bed with her very powerful hips. A taste for older women. "Fuck me harder, coach," he moans as her hot pussy squeezes around him and slides up and down the length of his pole. It feels so good when she pumps him with her cunt, gripping him tightly. Their sex is unfortunately interrupted by the knocking on his door. He quickly gets up and puts his robe on before going over to open it, while the coach lies under the covers.

Ethan angrily asks his mother what she wants, telling her that he is busy right now. Malia gets straight to the point. "I am feeling very thirsty," she says. "So call Paul and ask him to come over." It is clear to her that her son is feeling a little confused, making her sigh. Malia then explains "I'm thirsty for his semen okay? Call him over so that I can drink his cum. I want to feel your friend's hot cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat." She then peers inside the room and nonchalantly waves at the woman show was fucking her son before she came knocking on the bedroom door.

"Mom, you're way too perverted," he says to her in an exasperated tone as she stands there expectantly. "I'm not calling Paul every time you're horny, alright? He isn't a sex slave." Malia's derisive snort indicates that she thinks otherwise. "Okay, so maybe he is your sex slave. That means you can call him and get him to come over by yourself. I don't have to be the one to make the call. I'm going back into my room now. I have something, or rather someone, I have to do." Then Ethan closes the door and locks it, going straight back to his bed so his older love can fuck him.

Malia thinks about this and realizes she might have been asking too much from her son. She calls Paul and says "I feel really thirsty, baby boy. Come over here so that I can drink your cum right." She pauses after that. "Wait. Are your mom and dad home?" When he says no, she tells him "You can stay at home. I'll go to you." Paul tells her he'll wait for her and she quickly gets behind the wheel and drives to his place. She doesn't take long before reaching his house, where she has dropped off Ethan before when the boys were younger. Getting inside, she goes straight to his bedroom where she finds the teenager waiting for her in a slutty bathrobe.

He parts his thin legs, flashing her his thighs, giving a glimpse of his hidden parts. The boy bites his lower lip. Paul is giving her a very slutty and seductive expression as he waits for her to make her move. He then tells his friend's mother "Use me anyway you want, mommy. My cock is yours and my cum is yours too." Malia is surprised and delighted by how she has managed to make him so slutty in just a day. Then he discards the robe, revealing his naked self to her. "I'm a slut for you and you alone." His cock is already diamond hard just from being in her presence, jutting up and pointing to the sky. She moves to the bed and grips it, stroking the tool with her strong hand. It glistens with pre cum as she squeezes and pumps him.

"Mommy is going to suck your slutty little cock now," Malia tells him as she gets on the bed with her head between his legs. She then descends, wrapping her full lips around the spongy tip and sliding them down to the base of Paul's dick. Engulfing the entire shaft easily, she smirks as he moans, enjoying the way her wet mouth feels on his cock. She lets her son's friend get used to the sensation for a few seconds before she begins to attack. Bobbing her head up and down, Malia sucks Paul's cock very eagerly. Her dick sucking lips are very good at what she is using them for as he moans and thrust upwards into her warm mouth. Malia's tongue also swirls around the head of his cock.

She sucks the boy off the way she blew countless other guys before. Back when she was in the military, she gave many great blowjobs to male soldiers she was stationed with, and is now an expert on the act. Inexperienced Paul stands zero chance against her. He thrashes about in unbelievable pleasure as she gives him top notch fellatio, enjoying the act of giving it as much as he enjoys getting it. Feeling the boy's cock in her mouth is making her very wet. Her panties is soaked as her hairy cunt leaks massive amounts of juices every second. He just tastes amazing to Malia.

"I'm about to cum," Paul warns her and she responds by sucking him off harder until he finally does cum. The nerd boy screams like a whore as he ejaculates in Malia's mouth, quickly filling up the much older woman's mouth with his sticky cum. He jizzes a lot and much of it goes down her throat. But then Malia takes the shaft out of her mouth and wanks him, saying "Cum on mommy's face like you did yesterday, you slut." His cock keeps on spurting and spews even more semen than he would have from the blowjob, had she continued it.

Her lewd words has the desired effect as he sprays a lot of warm cum all over her beautiful face. The boy decorates her perfect cheeks in his thick seed. Paul keeps on glazing her with his jism until her face is covered in his semen. "I love being covered in your cum, my dear baby boy," she tells him before she gives him a kiss. This gets some of his cum on his own face but Paul does not mind it at all. "But I'll love it even more if you fire your next load inside me. My holes are so hungry for your cock and cum, and you're going to give them to me." Then she lies down on her back and pulls him on top of her, his still hard prick pressing against her firm stomach. "Show me how slutty you are, whore. Fuck your best friend's mom."

"I'm only a whore for you," he tells her as he slips his manhood into the warm tunnel, enjoying how her insides clench around him and squeeze his hard rod. "I'll fuck you with my slutty cock." He then starts thrusting, fucking Malia the way she ordered him to. "I'm such a fucking slut, fucking my friend's mom like this. I'm your whore, mommy," he moans as he fucks her, banging Malia's tight pussy. Her molten cunt burns him as he keeps on seesawing in and out of her. "Tell me how slutty I am, mommy. Tell me I'm your whore. Tell me to fuck you with my slutty little dick."

"You are my cute little whore, baby," she says to him. "You're mommy's slut. Fuck mommy's cunt with your slutty dick. Mommy wants to feel your hot cum in her pussy." Her dirty talk is way more than he can handle and he starts thrashing all over on top of her strong body as she wraps her legs around his torso and locks her ankles on the small of his back. She uses her muscular legs to pull him balls deep inside her with each downward plunge of his spear and makes him impale her again and again. "Shoot your sperm inside mommy!" she orders him and clenches her pussy around his dick hard.

Paul could no longer hold his orgasm at bay. He cries out loud as his hard penis throbs and begins firing multiple ropes of semen into her. The boy fills up her pussy with his cum really quickly. Just a few seconds after he started cumming her cunt is already full of his cum and he keeps on unloading more. Once he is done, he withdraws the shaft and Malia gives the boy a smile, teasing her pussy with a couple of fingers just to show him how his cum is leaking out of her. "Look at all the jizz you shot inside me, slut," she tells her younger lover as he blushes. "You are mommy's whore."

Then she gets onto all fours before she reaches behind her to spread her large asscheeks apart, revealing her anal ring to the teenager. Keeping her extremely muscular asscheeks apart, Malia says to him "Use my juices as lube and start fucking my ass now. Mommy wants to feel your dick inside her ass, baby boy." Paul blushes but follows her orders and gently eases his way in, sliding his cock past her asshole and fully inside her ass with no difficulty. He gasps in shock at how incredibly tight her asshole is. It feels so damn good. "Don't worry about hurting me. I've been fucked by much bigger guys before."

He starts to bang her asshole, feeling her tight shithole contracting around his shaft as he drives it in and out of her buttocks. The friction between his weapon and the insides of her booty is incredible, giving him pleasure that he has only dreamed of before. It is unique and he doesn't know how much longer he would be able to last. Not cumming right away is already hard enough, even though he only cummed a couple of minutes earlier. That's just how purely wonderful being buried in her ass feels to him as he keeps thrusting in and out of her. She squeezes her sphincter around the base of his prick each time he jabs inside her and he moans loudly.