Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cocksucker slurped the copious amount of precum coming from the tip of his cock. It was delicious.

Billy sipped and sucked while Brandon moaned and groaned.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah fuck.... suck that cock!!!" Howled Brandon. While he was having the time of his life, he was oblivious to the fact that they weren't alone in his house.

When Lindsey received the text from Billy, she sped up towards Lilly and Brandon's place.

"Take this and give this to Brandon." She told Mason handing him a scarf. It was Lilly's and it was the excuse they planned to get Mason inside the house.

"Can't we wait til she comes back?" He countered.

"No way. That was her great grandmother's. She loves that scarf. While you're at it, get our power drill back. We need to put that painting we bought up." She demanded.

All Mason could do was agree. He didn't want to do it, but it was better than starting a fight.

"I'm gonna go buy some milk before the supermarket closes." She left in a hurry before he could protest her abandoning him there.

The funny thing was he didn't find her demeanour funny nor weird. That was how she was wired, always in a rush.

Knowing that his brother kept the back door open during the days he was there, same as him, he entered from the rear.

"Brandon!" He called out. No answer. He began looking for him when he heard muffled noises coming from up stairs.

His curiosity led him to go cautiously. Despite his massive figure, he was successful in taking the stairs making the least noise possible. As he got closer to the bedroom, the commotion became louder. His heart was beating fast. His dick grew hard as he heard the slurping sound coming from the room accompanied by his brother's moans and groans. 'This fucker is getting sucked.' He thought.

"I'm coming! Ahh I'm coming! Ahhh Don't stop!!! AHHHH" Brandon bellowed. His body grew stiff and his head tilted upwards. His face contorted from the ecstasy of blowing his load inside Billy's mouth.

Billy buried Brandon's entire 13 inch dick inside his mouth while looking straight at the man in shock standing in the hallway outside the bedroom. He wanted to pat himself in the back for perfectly timing the powerless hunk's orgasm to Mason's arrival. Just like Lilly said, from where he was kneeling, he could tell when someone was coming to the bedroom by the shadow on the wall.

"What the fuck is this?!" Said Mason in shock. While he was flabbergasted at the sight before him, everything registered clearly in his mind. Brandon's face indicated nothing but sexual satisfaction. The faggot who had unquestionably brought him to heaven and back was no other than the guy who hung around his sister-in-law all the time.

It took a while for Brandon to notice the third party who witnessed his massive orgasm. Despite his humongous body still recovering from the sexual high, he was quick to his feet to confront his brother.

"Mason. Don't freak out! I can explain." He said as he slowly approached his brother. Covering his spit and cum covered phallus was the last thing on his mind.

"Explain what? That your getting your dick sucked by this faggot? Are you a faggot?" Said Mason.

The last part angered Brandon, but he didn't show it while Billy was indifferent from the insult.

"Yes, Billy sucks me off once in a while, but I'm no faggot." Said Brandon.

All Mason did was look at him strangely. It was a mixture of disgust and confusion.

"You know. It's hard for guys like us. Dicks too big for pussies. Wives who don't put out. Jacking off is just not the same." Continued Brandon.

"How long has this been going on?" Asked Mason.

"A few months." Said Brandon, looking back at Billy for confirmation, who just nodded.

"Fucking hell Brandon. What the fuck?" Said Mason incredulously. At that point he was calmer, but was still in shock from this revelation.

"I know, it's not normal, but try to understand and keep this between us." Said Brandon.

"Do you suck him off too?" Asked Mason to his brother.

"Fuck no. Do I look like a faggot to you Mason?" Said Brandon offended by the insinuation that he would go that far.

"The fuck do I know. You're the one who's getting his dick sucked by him." Said Mason while pointing a finger at Billy during the last part.

At that point Brandon was close enough to Mason that he was standing next to him, stark naked and put his massive arm around his brother's shoulders.

"He just sucks me off. There's nothing more to it." Said Brandon, trying to convince his brother that what his activities doesn't define him sexually.

While the two hunky brothers talked, Billy stood silently. Lindsey and Lilly were right, these Lockwood brothers talked as if they were the only ones in the room when together.

"Is he any good?" Asked Mason who got over his initial shock. In spite of everything that went down, his boner didn't go soft.

'Hook line and sinker.' Thought Billy.

"He knows what he's doing. I'll tell you that." Said Brandon. "Wanna try him out?" He asked.

Mason might have been aching for a desperate release, his 13 inches of hard meat might have been longing for a good service, but he was still clear minded. "Not really. Just asking." He answered.

"Think about the last time you had your dick sucked." Asked Brandon. He was desperate to get his brother on board. It would benefit him if he got Mason to get his dick sucked too since it would make it easier to convince him to not keep his secret to himself.

Mason was silent. He knew where his brother was getting at. It was true, it had been a long while and he had to admit that it looked like it felt amazing.

"That's right, you could barely remember." Said Brandon.

"It's just a blowjob." Said Billy, finally. "You don't have to do anything. I'll be doing all the work." He added.

"What's the catch?" Asked Mason.

"No catch." Answered Brandon instead of Billy. "Just a blowjob. Nobody has to know but us three." He added.

"Do you trust him?" Asked Mason to his brother.

"I do." He answered truthfully. He actually did believe that Billy was trustworthy.

"Leave the room." Mason ordered Brandon. He had made up his mind. He wasn't missing out on a blowjob even if the one that was doing it was a man. His judgement was finally clouded by lust.

There was no need to for Brandon to ask Billy. He could tell that he was eager to suck his brother off.

Brandon exited the room and closed the door behind him leaving his brother and the cocksucker behind. After closing the door, he knew that Mason was gonna keep his mouth shut and that just like him, he was gonna keep coming back for more.

Billy walked slowly towards Mason. He was such a stud like his brother. Muscles upon muscles is how he would describe him. 'Lindsey, you lucky bitch.' He thought.

"If you go anywhere near my asshole I will fucking beat you up. You understand?" Threatened Mason.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want me to do." Billy reassured him.

Billy put his hand on his basket and began handling his hefty package looking for his balls surprising Mason who tried to stifle a moan. His reaction was all the indication the cocksucker needed.

In no time, Billy had unbuckled Mason's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pulled it together with his underwear all the way down revealing his trunk like legs, his family jewels and his weighty love stick. It was just as beautiful and large as Brandons. Truly, they were brothers and he knew exactly how to handle him.

Mason stepped out of his pants and underwear and stood bare ass from the waist down. He was then caught off guard when Billy began putting his entire shaft inside his mouth. He felt himself passing through the back of his throat evoking a loud moan from deep within his chest. He couldn't help but look down and be amazed at the ease he was getting swallowed.

Brandon heard the sound of pleasure coming form his brother. It made him smile thinking that his fucking brother, who was not fond of gay people, was currently getting his knob polished by a man. He was also sure that this was not gonna be the last time he would seek Billy for his services.

Billy started his assault on Mason's prod. He was determined to make this an unforgettable experience. He moved his head back and forth massaging the 13 inch cock with his oral muscles, making the man they belong to howl in satisfaction.

Not even five minutes passed when Mason felt that he was ready to bust his nut. Billy felt him grab the sides of his head stabilising him in place. The horny hunk then began bucking his hips, fucking his mouth. In no time he felt his cock explode and unleash ropes of cum in his throat. "Oh fuck!! Fucking suck that load!!! AHHHH" He shouted.

All Billy could do was accept his fate and swallow his load as much as he could.

After cumming, Mason went to the bathroom to clean his cock. Billy on the other hand went to see Brandon who was sitting on the couch only in his underwear.

"How did it go?" Asked Brandon with a knowing smile on his face.

'Damn he's handsome.' thought Billy. "It was ok." He answered. He knew it was more than ok, but was not in a mood to be smug about it.

Mason joined them shortly after cleaning himself. "How long have you two been doing this?" he asked once again.

"A couple of months." Responded Brandon.

"Is this why you're happy lately? Huh? Mister smiley pants." Said Mason teasing his brother.

"You could say that." Brandon admitted.

"You fucker. You could've told me sooner." Said Mason. "You are a fantastic cocksucker." He said to Billy. "Count me in on what ever you two have going on."

And with that, Billy smiled inwardly. He couldn't wait to tell the girls that their plan was a success.

12