Best Friend's Big Problem Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Billy, Lilly and Brandon. Read part 1.
1.6k words
4.69
16.6k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers

The two best friends met up the next day as promised and talked about the situation at hand. Funny enough they gossiped and compared notes as if the man they were talking about was a stranger to the two of them and not Lilly's husband.

Lilly listened attentively as Billy recounted his tryst with her husband. How he was able to perform something that she considered an impossible feat was beyond her understanding. She always thought that deepthroating Brandon's 13 inches of fat salami was undoable, as if that same prod didn't give her four beautiful children.

"So, what now?" Asked Billy after finishing his story. While everything was hot and exciting, they were still in a very delicate situation. It may all seem fun and giggles but shit could easily hit the fan and a lot of things could end up stained and ruined.

"Just keep doing it I guess?" Answered Lilly. As usual, she didn't see any problem with what happened being the mastermind of everything.

"You're gonna have to give me more than that. This is your marriage we're talking about." He said back.

"I know." She answered but not really knowing what to add. She was just hopeful that this could make things easier for her and her marriage.

While the two best friends were chatting away amongst themselves, Brandon was left alone in his thoughts at work. His body moved on its own as if he was on autopilot, thanks to muscle memory. He was easily fixing cars while his mind was elsewhere.

In his head the whole event kept replaying itself. His body reacted accordingly to the progression of the story; especially from the moment when the video of Billy giving some random guy some head started playing, up to the part when he was having his own cock sucked and blowing copious amount of his load in the dicksucker's belly.

Every now and then a pang of guilt did hit him. He was a family man, a father, a husband and most of all, he was straight. But here he was, getting turned on by the thought of having a faggot drain him of his milk and not just any guy, his wife's best friend; someone who knew his wife and kids really well.

He did love his family, especially his wife, but for the longest time his sexual needs were never adequately taken care off and if Billy kept his mouth shut, this arrangement could really balance everything out. His dick was hard as steel as he thought of getting another good knob polishing.

Working with a hard on wasn't new to him. To them to be exact. Brandon and his brothers were all in the same boat sex wise. With elephant trunks for dicks and wives and girlfriends who were too dainty to take a proper pounding, they were constantly suffering from blue balls.

Having affairs was also out of the question. Part of it was fear of ruining their relationships with their significant others, but another part was because it was really hard to find a woman who could take them comfortably up the pussy, mouth or the ass. Having a mistress who was going to let them get fucked by a massive schlong constantly was a huge ask. Factoring in the fact that most of these women were looking for either a payment or to be courted and taken out to dates before opening their legs was too much trouble for a once a month bang.

That afternoon, Billy was busy typing away on his computer finishing his work for the day when his phone rang. It was Lilly calling him.

"Hello." He answered.

"He's on his way." She said from the other line.

"Already?" He stated. Not that he was not expecting a repeat of what had transpired the day before, but he found the timing a tad early.

"Are you busy?" Asked Lilly.

"Just about to finish." He answered.

"Ok. Have fun!!" She ended. He could hear the smile in her tone.

A couple of minutes passed and just as she said, his doorbell rang signalling the arrival of the muscular hunk.

"Come on in." He called out; and upon hearing the invitation, Brandon came in.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Said Billy; but seeing him cool as a cucumber, there was no need to ask. Brandon had clearly made his decision.

"Fuck yeah. Where do you want me?" He answered back.

"The couch should be fine."

"Sure."

In no time, Brandon stripped off of every piece of clothing and plonked himself in the middle of the sofa. The seat was deep enough for his massive frame that he had his shoulders and head touching the back pillows and his buttocks at the edge of the seat cushion. His colossal legs were spread apart and sticking out from his groin was his towering manhood leaking from the opening on the tip of it's head.

Saliva filled Billy's mouth as he marvelled at the delectable feast in front of him. He slowly walked towards the hunk patiently waiting in his sofa eyeing his rock hard member trying it's best to stay straight up but losing out to its own mass and gravity that keeps pulling it down causing it to lean forward. If the tower of Pisa was a cock, this was it. He knelt in between his legs, stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of the one eyed monster.

By doing so, a shock of pleasure propagated from the point of contact throughout Brandon's entire body eliciting a moan of pleasure and sending his eyes rolling to the back. His body, and mind were ready to lose themselves from the ecstasy of what's to come.

Billy could taste the saltiness of his precum and it made him excited to have more. He inhaled the musky aroma of cock and balls, filling his lungs and mind with the scent of a virile man.

He slowly licked his way from the the base of his dick to the tip, keeping an eye on his facial expression; contorting from the pleasure.

Next, Billy directed his attention to those low hanging balls that were obviously filled with cum. Just like he did the day before, he took each of them in his mouth and sucked gently at each one covering them in saliva and making the giant let out a guttural groan.

After a couple of minutes, Billy decided to really get into business and start his assault on his huge cock. He opened his mouth and got a third of the entire shaft in and went to town on it. He wantonly sucked on it, coating it in saliva. He moved his head masterfully making the pud spew more and more precum.

"Fuck!!! Keep sucking!" Said Brandon from above. His hands were holding on the back of the sofa for dear life. Despite his hulking figure, he was powerless in that moment. It was as if he was paralyzed in that position.

Upon hearing this, Billy took more and more of his cock in until his nose and chin were getting tickled by his pubes.

Brandon's eyes widened at the sight in front of him; his enormous pud was nowhere to be found. It was once again buried deep inside a tight, hot throat. He could feel the oral muscles contracting and massaging him. He felt like his dick was melting from the sensation.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" He said loudly.

After a couple of second, Billy went up for air and upon doing so, his eyes met Brandon's who looked out of it. Long gone was the cool and collected man from earlier. What was sitting in front of him was someone who was completely lost in lust and sexual satisfaction. A gratifying sight for any cocksucker.

"Are you close?" He asked, his mouth and nose wet of the mixture of saliva and precum.

All Brando can do was nod his head lightly.

Billy dove for the dick once more and started sucking aggressively.

"FUUUCK!! I- I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Said Brandon as he felt his balls churning.

Even without finishing the sentence, Billy knew exactly what he meant so he took him to the hilt and once he hit the bottom he felt him explode.

"AHHHH!!! Fuck yeah!!! Suck it you bitch!!" Shouted Brandon as he emptied his load inside Billy.

Billy drank every single drop of jizz Brandon had to offer. After finishing, he got up, but instead of going for a towel he sat beside the man whose cock he had just drained.

"That was a lot for someone who came like a firehose the day before." Said Billy.

Brandon who still wasn't down from his high looked at him with a smile.

"There's more where that came from. You better get used to it." He answered.

"No wonder Lilly always got pregnant despite you guys not fucking that much." Billy retorted.

"If you started sucking me off earlier then maybe we would have less children." Mused Brandon.

"You would've beaten the shit out of me if I ever tried." Countered Billy.

"That may be true." Said Brandon followed by a snicker. "Same time tomorrow?" He followed up.

"Sure. How often are we gonna do this?" Asked Billy.

"You'll be seeing me a lot." Answered Brandon.

After Brandon left, Billy called his best friend.

"So... Sister wives? HAHAHA" She asked laughing.

"More like sex surrogate you lazy fuck. HAHAHA" He said, sending them both cackling.

"Coffee tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure! you're paying." He said.

"Bitch, you make more than me." Lilly rebutted.

"Ugh! Fine." He ended feigning annoyance.

Vaperaz86
Vaperaz86
91 Followers