Best Friends Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be in control," Kate spoke. Derek had no problem with that. They changed to where Kate was now on top of him. First, it was a slow grind that teased both of them in a good way. Just as Derek was about to start moving himself in and out of her, she lifted and began at a much faster pace. Licking her lips, with her hands running through her hair she moaned. "Mmmm your cock is amazing, stretches me in all the right places."

"Is that so?" Derek asked while giving her ass a slap.

"Mmmmm do that again. I want people to know you've been here." She replied.

This time he smacked her a bit harder, which to his surprise only made her go faster and moan louder. Then he began to feel her get tighter. "Oh yes, cum for me Kate. I want you too." Derek encouraged.

Not much longer after that did Kate fall apart. She fell forward onto Derek's chest riding the waves of her climax. This put Derek over the edge spilling inside of her. Kate jumped a little more at the feeling of him cumming. She lay there catching her breath before moving to his side.

"Wow, I can't believe we just did that," Derek said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Yeah, we did. Do you regret it?" Kate replied.

"No, not a chance, that was the best sex I've had in a while. What about you? Do you regret it? I know you've wanted it but still." asked Derek.

"Nope, in fact, I wouldn't mind if we had a replay." Then she had a large yawn. "Well maybe after some shut-eye." Kate gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, cuddled up next to him and within minutes they were both off to dreamland.

The next morning Kate woke in Derek's bed alone with a note on his pillow reading 'I'm downstairs, coffee is ready when you are.'

Smiling she got out of bed naked. She glanced at the clock it was a little past 9 in the morning. His aunt and uncle were on the road by now. They were early birds. As long as she knew them, they were up at 5 a.m. every morning. They were probably halfway home by now. Kate grabbed her thong from the night before and put it on. But instead of grabbing her T-shirt to pull on she went over to Derek's closet and pulled out a jean button down and slipped it on. Much warmer than her shirt.

Disappointed to find nobody when she made her way downstairs. Although her nose was filled with the smell of coffee. When she went into the kitchen to get a cup, the mug she wanted was on a higher shelf. Reaching her tippy toes, she then felt a man behind her reaching for the cup she wanted. "Good morning." Leaving a kiss on her neck. "I see you already wear my clothes better than I do." Derek brought his arms around her front.

"They're so much comfier than mine."

"I don't object to you wearing nothing around this house when it's just the two of us." Derek moved his hands to where they were now slipping under the shirt she was wearing from the back, taking nice gabs of her ass.

Then the sound of the side door came swinging open. It was Chad. For a moment Kate had forgotten all about him. Dam it! Why did he have to come home now? Why not 20 minutes from now after the quickie that was going to happen?

"Sorry, Dad didn't realize you took someone home from the wedding." Then he looked over at the empty couch, then the driveway. "Are you kidding me??? My dad is the one you ended up going home with Kate. You couldn't choose someone else, anyone else. Like me? He's, he's." Chad didn't finish his sentence. He just went into his room and shut the door.

Kate removed herself from Derek's embrace "I need to change and get on the road." Not turning back to look at him she took her overnight bag and ran into the bathroom to change.

Twenty minutes later Kate was changed, packed, and heading out the door. She had made it almost into her car when Derek stopped her. "Kate, wait." She turned to look at him. "Don't let what Chad said change your mind about anything between us. We don't even know if there is anything between us besides last night. Frankly, I want to find out. I had fun last night. Sure, it was rocky at first but when it was done, I realized who the hell cares. I feel happy with you laying in my arms. Please stay."

You could tell there were many thoughts going through Kate's head. "I can't." She paused for a moment still trying to figure out what she wanted to say. "But I'm free for the rest of the week after Wednesday once one of my customers picks up this piece of furniture, I'm doing for her."

"Good." Some color came back to Derek's face. "Come back here on Friday? We could spend the weekend together. I'll work on Chad. Heck, I can always kick him out for the weekend."

"I like that plan." She wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms came around her waist. "Is it strange that I don't find this strange? It feels right." Kate asked.

"No, because I feel it too," Derek replied.

"Good." She went up and gave him a long goodbye kiss. "Until Friday.

12