Best Friend's Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian returns to Nick's for a second round.
2.5k words
4.72
9.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following week when Ian knocked on Nick and Rachel's door, having been invited back for a re-run.

He'd been running the events of the previous week through his head for the whole week and had been in a state of almost constant arousal since, his cock never less than semi-erect. Now, it was rampant in anticipation as he waited for the door to be answered.

Eventually, Rachel answered and invited him in. He entered willingly and, after Rachel had closed the door, he kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that!" she said, before grabbing the back of his neck and plunging her mouth onto his, her tongue forcing itself into his mouth where it danced with his own.

Eventually, she pulled away and stood back from him. It was only now that he noticed that the top half of her body was clad in a black blouse while the bottom half consisted of black stockings and suspenders and nothing else. If his cock had been rampant before, it now threatened to burst through the front of his jeans.

Rachel noticed the bulge and grinned. "Yeah, about the attire. I've got a Zoom meeting with work in ten minutes so need to look presentable. If only they know that there that there was a naked moist cunt below the bottom of the screen! Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly dirty, I play with myself. Imagine you're talking to someone about schedules and shit and not knowing that the person you're talking to is naked from the waist down, wearing stockings and suspenders and has a couple of fingers up her cunt."

Ian gulped. "Seriously Rache, if you keep on with the dirty talk, I'm gonna fill my boxers, which would be such a waste."

"Well, I could always lick all the spunk out of them, but you're right it would be a waste, so I'll shut up now. Nick and Annis are upstairs if you want to join them. I'll be up in half an hour or so."

"Okay, see you in a bit." With that, he headed up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Annis was bent over the bottom of the bed while Nick ploughed into her from the back.

"Thank God you're here. She's fucking insatiable this morning and I need a rest." So saying, he pulled out and flopped back onto a chair, breathing heavily, his wet cocking swaying in front of him.

"Ian!" Annis cried, clambering off the bed and running to him to throw herself into his arms and kissing him. Ian returned the kiss, his hands reaching behind her to grasp her luscious arse.

"Let's get you naked," Annis said as she grabbed to bottom of his T shirt and pulled it over his head. She threw it to one side, then knelt and unfastened his jeans then pulled them down, along with his boxers. His cock sprang up and hit Annis under her chin. She pulled back slightly, then plunged her mouth onto it, taking it entirely into her mouth.

Ian threw his head back and started moaning as she pulled back and licked around the knob, gathering up the copious pre-cum that he'd been leaking. Feeling like he was about to come, he stepped back. Annis let him pop out of her mouth reluctantly then continued to undress him until he was naked. She took his hand and led him over to the bed. Climbing onto it, she lay back with her legs splayed. "Eat my cunt!" she demanded.

Who was he to argue? He knelt on the bed then leaned forward, arse in the air, and lowered his mouth to her cunt, licking up and down her gash and occasionally flicking at her clit. Annis writhed in ecstasy, her hands grabbing her tits and pulling on the erect nipples. Ian pulled her cunt lips apart and thrust his tongue in as far as it would go. He then replaced his tongue with two fingers and powered them in and out. Annis's writhing increased until she looked like she was possessed before a shattering orgasm tore through her.

Ian pulled back and watched her, licking her juices off his fingers as he did so. He moved upwards so that he could suck on her engorged nipples, pulling on one while his tongue circled and strummed against the other. He moved further up and kissed her, allowing her to taste her own cunt juices.

Sitting back, and straddling her chest, he grabbed his cock and smeared the pre-cum around her lips. Annis's tongue poked out and licked around the knob, savouring the tangy taste.

All the while, Nick sat in the chair at the end of the bed, fondling his rock-hard cock.

He fucking loved seeing his daughter get a good seeing to.

Ian felt the need to sink his cock into some hot teen pussy, so pulled away from Annis and placed his cock against her cunt, teasingly sliding it up and down before plunging in balls-deep. He pounded her mercilessly until he had given her another orgasm, her cunt clamping his cock with more force than he thought possible. He pulled out and scooted down the bed to once more plunder her cunt with his tongue.

Nick watched Ian's arse waving in the air and decided it was time for him to join in. He stood behind Ian and slowly massaged his butt cheeks before bending down and licking his arse hole. Ian's cock gave a mighty twitch, and he almost came there and then but, somehow, managed to stop himself. Nick lowered his head so that he was able to take Ian's balls into his mouth, one at a time. While doing this, he slowly wanked Ian's cock, but not too vigorously as he didn't want him shooting over the duvet and wasting it.

Nick felt he deserved a bit of arse pleasure himself, so climbed onto the bed and made his way to his daughter's face, where he then proceeded to lower his arse until it was within the reach of Annis's tongue. She didn't disappoint him and poked her tongue out to give her dad a good rimming. Nick squatted over his daughter's face, his arms outstretched across the headboard to support himself, his cock waving around.

Ian removed his mouth from Annis's cunt and moved up her body once more so he could fuck her. This meant that Nick's cock was right in front of his face, and he had no hesitation in taking it into his mouth. He bobbed up and down on it while ploughing into Annis and it wasn't long before Nick said, "I'm gonna come."

Steadying himself with his left arm, he used his right hand to start wanking Nick an inch from his mouth. Occasionally, he would poke his tongue out and lick around the knob or take the whole knob in his mouth and run his tongue around it.

It didn't take long before Nick let out a shout and fired straight into Ian's mouth. Five or six blasts later and Ian's mouth was half full. He looked down at Annis, who knew exactly what the deal was. She opened her mouth, just before Ian did the same and half a mouthful of spunk poured out and into hers. Ian lowered his head and joined his mouth to hers as they traded the spunk back and forth.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"Ooh yeah, it was lovely," she replied.

"Okay, have some more then," he said, pulling his cock from her cunt. He grabbed her under the armpits and hoisted her up, so she was sitting against the headboard. He knelt in front of her and wanked his cock in front of her face before unleashing a torrent of spunk into her open waiting mouth.

Spent, Ian moved to the side, which allowed Nick to move in and latch onto his daughter's mouth before she could swallow all of Ian's creamy goodness. Their mouths moved together hungrily as they passed Ian's spunk between them until it was all gone and all three lay on the bed contented.

After a few minutes, Nick looked across Annis's body at Ian and said, "So, you ever had a cock up your arse?"

"Err, no," he replied.

"You ever stuck a finger up there?"

Ian looked a bit embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed mate," Nick said. "A few minutes ago I shot a load of spunk into your mouth. Then, I shared a mouthful of your spunk with my daughter. I can still taste it. Do you think there's anything you've done that could be seen as being as dirty as that? Dirty in a good way I mean."

"Well, when you put it like that, yes, I have. I've also used butt plugs a few times, but, to be honest, it doesn't do a great deal for me."

"Okay, each to his own, but the feeling of a cock moving in and out of your arse feels really good. For me anyway."

"Huh, when I've used a butt plug, I've just left it there while wanking. You're saying if I moved it in and out it would feel better?"

"It does for me. Maybe you should give it a try."

Annis chose that moment to pipe up. "You could try a strap-on. Dad loves it when I do him with one. So does his brother Jerry."

"It's a real family affair then?" Ian asked, grinning.

"Yeah," Nick replied. "My brother Jerry, his daughters Meghan and Siobhan and his son Philip. Then there's Rachel's mum and dad. It's a sight to see when we all get together. Next time we do, we'll have to invite you. You'd be more than welcome."

"Oh indeed," Annis said, as she grasped Ian's by now almost fully erect cock in her fist. "I want this and yours, dad, in my cunt while Uncle Jerry, Cousin Philip and Granddad wank over my face."

Ian couldn't quite believe that something so filthy could come from the mouth of one so young. His cock, however, had no problems and had hardened fully in her hand and was steadily oozing pre-cum. Annis smeared it around his knob and shaft before bringing her hand up to her mouth to lick it off. She replaced her hand with her mouth as she sucked him gently.

Nick looked on, his own now fully erect cock in his hand.

Annis jumped up from the bed and went over to a chest of drawers. She rummaged inside and brought out a leather harness and a selection of dildos as well as a tube of lube. She placed them on the edge of the bed. "I think we should start with a small one."

She fastened the harness around her waist and fitted the smallest of the dildos through the hole in the front. She picked up the lube, opened it and squirted out a generous handful which she smeared onto the dildo until it was fully covered.

"On your back, legs in the air," she commanded Ian. He did as she said, by now breathing heavily and feeling incredibly turned on.

Annis smeared more of the lube on her first two fingers, then knelt in front of Ian and reached between his legs. She inserted one finger and started to move it in and out. Ian moaned and gasped in pleasure, his cock oozing a steady stream of pre-cum. Annis added a second finger and worked at him for a while.

"Ready?" she asked eventually.

"More than," he replied.

She shuffled forward, until the dildo was at his arsehole, then gently inserted it. It was only about four inches long and about the width of two fingers, so didn't come as too much of a shock. She began to move back and forth, steadily building up speed.

Ian gasped and moaned at the pleasure he was feeling, revelling in the debauchery of their actions.

After a time she pulled out. "Turn around and stick your arse in the air."

Again, he did as she commanded unhesitatingly.

Annis smeared on more lube then mounted Ian and began to plough him.

Nick, by this time, was probably more turned on than he'd ever been in his life. He knelt in front of Ian and offered him his cock, which was dripping pre-cum. Ian eagerly took it into his mouth, savouring the tangy taste and began to bob up and down.

After a while, Annis reached up to Ian's shoulders and pulled him from her dad's cock until he was knelt upright, his straining cock, shiny with his secretions, poking out in front of him.

Annis reached around and grabbed his cock, her fingers immediately covered with the pre-cum that was almost gushing out of his cock as she worked it.

Nick also knelt upright directly in front of Ian and rubbed his cock against Annis's hand. She got the hint and enclosed them both, although she couldn't get her tiny hand completely around the two of them.

Nick and Ian were both breathing heavily and were now rubbing their bodies together. Lost in the moment, Ian kissed Nick hungrily, no longer bothered by the fact that he was kissing a man. He was so lost in the throes of passion that he didn't care. Neither did Nick, although he never really had. A mouth was a mouth, whether it was around his cock, licking around his arsehole or, as now, thrusting into his mouth.

Their tongues danced together as Annis continued to wank both their cocks, all while thrusting into Ian's arse.

It all became too much for Nick, who was on the point of erupting. He pulled back and flopped back on the bed, his cock waving in the air, gasping for breath.

Annis continued to wank Ian until he reached the point of no return. With a bellow, his cock flexed and shot a wad of spunk directly onto Nick's cock. Nick held his cock upright as spurt after spurt landed on it until it was almost entirely covered. He massaged it into his shaft and then he too reached the same point as Ian had only moments before.

Ian spotted the signs and managed to get his mouth around Nick's knob in time to take the first blast into his mouth. Nick wanked his cock frantically, milking every last drop into Ian's mouth.

When he had finished, Ian pulled away from Annis, the dildo leaving his arsehole with a faint popping sound. He fell on Nick and once again, they kissed. This time, Ian had a generous load of Nick's spunk in his mouth, which he was more than happy to share.

Annis looked on in delight as her dad and his best friend displayed their love for each other.

Rachel chose that moment to enter the bedroom, her Zoom meeting having just ended. She'd shed her blouse on the stairs so was clad in only black stockings and suspenders.

She took in the sight before her. Her daughter sat on her haunches, a glistening dildo between her legs, and her husband and his best friend kissing deeply.

Annis looked over at Rachel. "Think it might be a while before these two are ready for action again. Fancy a bit of Mother/Daughter fun?"