Best Friend's Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Ian meets the rest of Nick's family.
3.4k words
4.66
7.1k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week later when Ian received a call from Nick, telling him that his brother Jerry, along with his two daughters Siobhan and Meghan and his son Philip would be paying him a visit and asking him if he'd like to come along.

"Fuck yeah," he replied enthusiastically.

"Thought you might. Getting a bit of a taste for it are you?"

"You could say that. When do you want me?" he asked.

"They'll be here about seven tonight. That okay?"

"More than okay. I'll see you then."

Ian knocked on the door slightly before seven and was greeted by Nick.

"Come in," he said.

Ian did so and Nick closed the door. Turning to Ian, he embraced him, then pulled back and started to kiss him. Ian had gotten over any reservations he'd previously had about kissing another man and returned the kiss hungrily.

"Come and meet the family," Nick said as he headed for the living room.

Ian entered and looked at the people scattered around. On the large sofa, Jerry, Nick's brother, was the spitting image of him. Next to him was a younger version, so was, obviously, Philip. Next to Philip were two young women, Siobhan and Meghan. One was dark haired and looked very like Annis. The other, in contrast, was a slim redhead.

Nick introduced each member. Turned out, the redhead was Siobhan.

"Make yourself comfortable," Nick said, gesturing to one of the armchairs.

Ian sat, and looked at his friend's family, suddenly feeling a bit bashful.

Jerry noticed and said, "No need to look nervous. Nick's told me what you've been up to and, believe me, it's nothing that all of us haven't done ourselves. We enjoy having sex with each other and, so long as everyone's willing and comfortable with it, nothing is off limits."

"Okay," Ian, said. Embarrassingly, his voice squeaked at the end.

Jerry laughed. "For the avoidance of doubt, having Nick cum in your mouth and then sharing it with him, or his daughter, is fine. Being fucked up the arse by Annis is fine. Having Annis wank you off, while fucking you up the arse, and you shooting your spunk onto my brother's cock is fine."

"More than fine I'd say," Philip piped up. "Nothing better than having a load of cum spurting onto your cock." He turned to his Dad and said, "Remember that time when we were at Granddad's, and I ended up with five loads all over it?"

"I remember it well, son, and now we have another cock to add to the fun." He looked at Ian. "So long as that's alright with you?" he asked.

"Fucking hell," Ian gasped. He looked around the room and said, "Five? You, Nick and Philip's Granddad. Who were the other two?"

The room burst out laughing at the look on his face. Ian joined in, feeling so much more at ease now.

"My two brothers, Tom and Jimmy," Rachel said. "My Dad is Pete and my Mum Amy. Hopefully, you'll be meeting them in the not too distant."

"I've got to ask. How did all this come about? The whole having sex with your family thing?"

"Oh, it's all Rachel's fault," Nick said, grinning at his wife. "Her family have been doing it for generations."

"Really?" Ian asked. "What about the risks?"

Rachel answered. "We don't get family members pregnant. All the women are on birth control and all potential new family members are carefully vetted to make sure they're okay with the concept. And nothing happens with anyone under eighteen.

"This talking is all very nice, "Annis said, "but when can we get down to some action?"

Nick rolled his eyes. "She's fucking insatiable, this one, but okay."

He stood up and said, "Why don't we all get undressed and see what happens?"

Everyone spent a few seconds taking off the little clothing they had on and stood looking at each other.

Ian looked around at the group. Jerry and his son Philip were both sporting semis, as was Nick. Ian, on the other hand, was fully erect, his knob poking out of his foreskin, a bead of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

"Somebody's excited," giggled Siobhan, looking avidly at his cock

"Can you blame me? You're all fucking gorgeous. I hardly know where to look," he said, as he looked at each of them. Annis and Meghan were about the same build. Curvy, but not fat, with Meghan's tits probably being the slightly larger. Siobhan, in contrast, was slim and willowy, with pert little tits, but with nipples like bullets, standing out the best part of an inch from the pale pink aureoles. Jerry's cock was about the same size as Nick's eight inches, but Philip's was at least ten inches and thicker that either his dad's or his uncle's. Ian's mouth watered at the sight. For someone who had sucked his first cock only two weeks previously, it seemed he was becoming a bit of a cock-hound.

"Come and sit between me and Meghan," Siobhan said, as she and her sister sat on the settee.

Ian needed no second invitation and duly did as he was asked. No sooner had he sat down than Siobhan pulled is face to her and stuck her tongue in his mouth. While their tongues writhed together, Meghan took a hold of his cock and started a slow comfortable wank, before lowering her head and taking him into her mouth. She ran her tongue around his knob for a while before taking the rest of it in until he was balls-deep. Ian moaned into Meghan's mouth, then pulled away and said, "Wow, your Sister really knows how to suck cock."

"She certainly does," she replied. "She's pretty fucking good at pussy licking as well."

"I bet she is," he replied. He resumed the kiss, while his hand worked its way towards her tits. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making it, as impossible as it seemed, jut out even more. He broke the kiss and bent down so that he could take it into his mouth. He sucked vigorously, flicking the nipple with his tongue. His hand crept down her belly until it brushed past the thin strip of red pubic hair before meeting her already moist cunt. Her legs parted involuntarily, allowing easy access. He ran a finger up and down the slit then pushed it inside, swiftly followed by another.

Suddenly, Ian felt another mouth on his cock. He looked down to see Meghan running her tongue up and down one side of his cock, and Philip running his up and down the other. When they reached the tip of his knob, their tongues would meet and writhe together, sharing his pre-cum between them. Ian's cock gave a twitch at the sight. Two tongues on his cock! Who would have believed such a thing only a couple of weeks ago?

Ian went back to kissing Siobhan and fingering her cunt, while Philip and Meghan worked on his cock.

Ian felt one of the tongues leaving his cock, only to be replaced seconds later with something else. He looked down to see Philip holding his engorged cock in his hand and rubbing the knob against his own. Almost without thinking, his hand left Siobhan's cunt and reached down to grasp the ten-inch monster. Christ, he could barely get his hand around it! He wanked if for a while before deciding that he had to get it into his mouth.

He leaned forward and indicated that Philip should stand up. When he did, his cock was in line with Ian's mouth. He stretched his lips around the massive spongy knob, his tongue delving into the slit to lap up his pre-cum. He lowered his mouth further but couldn't get more that the first four or five inches into his mouth, so had to content himself with licking around the knob. Not that Philip was complaining.

Ian reached under Philip's cock to fondle his enormous balls.

"Fucking hell, Philip. You unload these bad boys into my mouth, and you'll fucking drown me!"

Philip grinned down at him. "Yeah, I do tend to unload quite the amount. Never had any complaints, though."

"I bet you haven't," Ian said, before he went back to sucking on Philip's knob.

"You keep that up, and you'll be finding out how much pretty soon," Philip said.

"Yeah, let's take a bit of a break," Ian replied.

Philip sat down next to Ian, and they surveyed the action in the rest of the room.

While Ian had been busying himself with Philip's cock, Meghan and Siobhan had got onto the floor and were engaged in a sixty-nine.

Elsewhere, they could see Rachel in a sixty-nine with Annis, with Nick thrusting into Annis at one end and Jerry powering into Rachel's cunt at the other.

Jerry noticed Ian watching them and said, "I think maybe we're all about ready to come, so I think first dibs should go to Ian. What do you say we all unload onto his face?"

Everybody agreed. Philip pulled Ian up from the settee and mad him lie on the floor. Once he was in position, Philip, Jerry and Nick knelt on the floor next to his head and began wanking inches from his face.

While this was going on, Annis, Rachel, Siobhan and Meghan sat on the settee and fingered each other's cunts while they watched avidly.

Nick and Jerry came at about the same time, liberally coating Ian's face. Philip sat astride Ian's face and rubbed his cock over it, coating it with his dad's and uncle's spunk, before pushing it against Ian's lips and forcing it into his mouth.

Ian gloried in the taste of two lots of spunk and sucked eagerly. Disappointingly, Philip pulled his cock out, but the disappointment was short-lived as Philip pulled on his cock and unleashed an absolute torrent of spunk, partly over his face to join the two loads already there, but a surprisingly large amount went into his mouth. Philip hadn't been kidding at the size of his ejaculations and it tasted magnificent. Ian simply couldn't get enough. He grabbed Philip's cock and engulfed it with his mouth as the last couple of spurts exited. He forced his tongue into the slit, eager to draw out as much as he could. Eventually, there was no more, and he released Philip's cock and lay back with a contented sigh.

After a few minutes, Siobhan said, "Has anyone realized that poor Ian hasn't come yet? Not only that, but he also hasn't even had a fuck yet?"

"Why don't you do the honours while we all watch?" Rachel said.

"Don't mind if I do," she replied, standing up and approaching Ian. His cock was still rock hard and sticking straight up. Siobhan squatted over him then sank onto him. His cock seemed to barely touch the sides. It was covered in pre-cum and Siobhan's cunt was soaking wet from the fingering she'd had. Annis joined her cousin and bent down to lick the copious load of spunk covering Ian's face, which she then shared with both him and Siobhan in a sloppy cum-kiss. While doing this, Ian had three fingers up her cunt, which he rammed in and out until she came ferociously. She crawled away and all but collapsed on the floor. She lay there, breathing heavily as her orgasm subsided.

Siobhan moved up and down on Ian's cock, her small tits jiggling delightfully. Ian reached up to fondle them, squeezing the soft pliant flesh and playing with her thrusting nipples. He wasn't going to last long.

With a gasp, he arched upwards as his cock exploded and coated the inside of her cunt. He continued to thrust until he was spent. Siobhan knelt up, allowing a trickle of spunk to drop onto his cock. Meghan took the opportunity to drop down onto him and take the still hard cock in her mouth, while grinding her cunt into Ian's face.

Siobhan lay back on the floor with her legs spread. Philip jumped up from the settee and stuck his face between her legs, licking up everything that had leaked out, before pulling her cunt lips apart so he could get to the rest.

Jerry, who had replaced Meghan on the settee, as Nick had replaced Siobhan, looked on at his depraved kids. "They make me so proud," he said, to the amusement of everyone in the room.

Rachel, between them, idly toyed with their flaccid cocks as they each fondled one of her tits.

After a few minutes, Siobhan came, and gushed all over Ian's face, swiftly followed by an equally intense orgasm for Meghan, as Philip's tongue worked its magic.

"So, that's everyone whose come except me. What are you gonna do about it?" Rachel asked, looking around the room.

"Allow me," Philip said, as he stood up. The gift of youth meant that he was always ready to go again in no time. He approached his aunt, who had spread her legs in anticipation, holding his cock out before him. He knelt in front of the settee and grabbed Rachel's legs and pulled her towards him until she was perched right on the edge. He ran his cock up and down her cunt lips before suddenly slamming into her. She did like it rough at times did Aunt Rachel. He bent down and kissed her ravenously, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his hands groped her generous tits.

"Go on, my son," Jerry encouraged, as he began to play with his now partially recovered cock. Nick, on the other side of Rachel, did the same.

As Philip was slamming into her cunt, Jerry played with her clit. The combination of these two actions meant that it was only a couple of minutes before a huge orgasm tore through her. She squirted all over her nephew's cock as it withdrew, leaving her feeling somewhat empty, cunt gaping wide and pulsating as the rest of her body shook. Her aureoles crinkled and the nipples became like bullets, a sight that Nick and Jerry couldn't resist, so each of them latched onto one and flicked it with their tongues.

Several minutes passed as they all tried to recover. Ian and Annis lay on the floor, while Nick, Jerry, Rachel and Philip occupied the sofa, with Siobhan and Meghan each sitting on an armchair.

Annis was the first to stir. "I think someone should fuck Ian up the arse," she said.

Ian propped himself up with his arms behind him holding him up. "Well, after last week's shenanigans, I'm well up for it. Took your advice, Nick. All week, when I've had a wank, and I've had a lot of wanks, I've fucked my arse with a butt plug. You were right, it feels a lot better when it's moving in and out. Just one thing, though, I don't want it to be Philip. No offence, Philip," he said, while looking at him, "but, as much as I love your cock, if you went up there, you'd split me in half."

"No offence taken, Ian," he said, as everyone else howled with laughter. "I'll just have to content myself with having my cock in your mouth."

"Sounds good to me," Ian said, licking his lips. His cock twitched and a bead of pre-cum oozed out. He gathered it onto a finger, which he then put in his mouth. "So, who's it gonna be?"

Nick and Jerry looked at each other. "Go right ahead," Jerry said, gesturing to Nick.

"Annis, do you want to go get the lube and one of the smaller dildos. Loosen him up a bit before the main event," Nick said. As he was speaking, his cock achieved full erection. The though of fucking his best mate was such a fucking turn on.

Annis left the room and a couple of minutes later entered, carrying the harness, dildo and lube.

"Okay, Ian, assume the position."

Ian got onto his hands and knees, while Annis fitted the harness. She squirted a generous helping of lube onto it and spread it all around. More lube went onto Ian's arsehole, which she then started to massage before inserting two fingers. After a couple of minutes, she removed her fingers and entered him with the dildo, then started a gentle back and forth motion.

Ian gasped as the pleasure built in him, his cock rock hard and dribbling pre-cum.

After another few minutes, Annis withdrew and said, "Okay, off you go dad."

Nick knelt behind Ian and slathered a large dollop of lube onto his cock before positioning his knob at Ian's entrance. He pushed and, after a moment's resistance, felt Ian's arsehole open and the rest of his cock sank in.

Ian moaned loudly. Why the fuck had he never done this before; the feeling was incredible. He didn't think it was possible, but it seemed his cock got even harder.

Nick set up a steady rhythm. He didn't want to be too rough, as he didn't want to cause Ian pain. Also, he wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

Everyone else in the room looked on avidly. Jerry and Philip were now sitting next to each other on the settee and were slowly wanking each other.

Nick pulled out of Ian and moved him over until he was lying on his back, then lifted his legs in the air and re-entered him. This now meant he could lay atop him and kiss him. Ian almost sucked Nick's tongue out of his mouth as he returned the kiss. Nick's hips undulated as he gathered speed, figuring that Ian had taken everything so far so was probably up for it. He wasn't wrong. Ian gasped and moaned, sweat pouring off him as his tongue assaulted Nick's mouth.

Nick could hold back no longer and pulled out of Ian. He scooted up and held his cock an inch from Ian's mouth and wanked himself furiously. It wasn't long before he let out a loud moan and his cock spurted into Ian's mouth. Ian clamped his lips around the knob and eagerly received Nick's discharge. Once Nick's balls were empty, he fell to one side and lay gasping on the floor.

Ian too lay there breathless, legs and arsehole both agape, mouth coated with spunk.

Jerry looked on, his cock straining. He grabbed the lube from where Annis had left it and liberally coated his cock before approaching Ian, cock in hand. Ian looked at him and grinned. "Fill me up," he said.

Jerry lifted Ian's legs and entered him. He pretty much copied Nick, laying on top of Ian and kissing him. He could taste his Brother's spunk in Ian's mouth. As if he wasn't already turned on enough!

Philip decided to join them, kneeling by their heads and pushing his cock between them. Ian and Jerry lashed his cock with their tongues. After only a few minutes, Philip felt like he was about to come, so backed off and knelt to one side, his cock twitching.

Jerry and Ian went back to kissing each other, as Jerry continued to pound into him. Before too long, Jerry felt himself approaching orgasm, so pulled out and, as Nick had done, pointed his cock at Ian's mouth. Seconds later, his cock erupted into Ian's mouth.

Philip moved forward and clamped his mouth over Ian's, stirring his Dad's spunk with his tongue, until they'd both swallowed all that there was.

Philip returned to the settee, where Rachel had been joined by her Nieces, one on either side. While watching the spectacle before them, they'd been attacking each other's cunts until they were all a sweat-soaked quivering mass and had lost count of the number of orgasms they'd had.

Annis had brought an additional dildo with her from upstairs and had been ramming it into her cunt with abandon as she'd watched her Dad and Uncle fuck Ian's arse. She, too, was soaked in sweat and still shaking from her most recent orgasm.

"Well, it's mainly been a bit of a man-only cockfest so far. But what about us four, Philip?" Rachel asked.

Philip realized that Ian and Nick were pretty much out of it for the moment and probably wouldn't be ready for action for quite a while. Which meant he had to try to satisfy four horny women by himself.

It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it.