Best Friend's Family

Story Info
Ian gets it on with his best friend and his wife. Then......
3.5k words
4.65
37.2k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian stood nervously outside the bedroom door, dressed only in boxer shorts. He reached out and slowly pushed the door open and entered. His cock, which had been at half-mast grew a bit more at the sight on the bed before him.

Nick was on his back, with Rachel riding on top of him. Nick's hands were fondling Rachel's luscious tits, kneading on them and pulling on the nipples.

"You decided to join us then?" Rachel asked, eyeing his toned body and the bulge in the front of his boxers.

"You made me an offer I couldn't refuse," he replied.

The offer in question had come earlier. Ian was visiting his mate, Nick, and lamenting at the fact that he hadn't had sex in months. Nick, being the caring, sharing kind of friend had offered him his wife. Ian had been stunned and immediately refused. It would have been weird, right?

Nick went on to explain that it had been a long-time favourite fantasy of Rachel's to be on the receiving end of her husband and his best friend at the same time and, indeed, it had been her who had suggested it to Nick. Rachel, who had been in the dining room, but had heard the exchange, entered the living room to confirm that Nick was correct and that she and Nick would make a start in the bedroom and, If Ian felt up to it, that he could join them.

So here he was, looking at his best mate fucking his wife while fondling her tits, with his cock pushing insistently at his boxers. He'd left the remainder of his clothes downstairs.

He slowly approached the bed and stood before them. Nick released one of Rachel's tits and gestured towards if. "Fill yer boots. Or your hand, or your mouth."

Ian reached out and gently took hold, kneading softly, then thumbing the nipple. Rachel's breathing increased as he went to work on her nipple. Bending down, he took it into his mouth, sucking gently and running his tongue around it. Rachel threw her head back as the feelings coursed through her.

Ian climbed up onto the bed and knelt by Rachel's side. Placing his hand on the back of her neck, he pulled her face towards him and kissed her. Rachel's mouth opened, accompanied by her groan of pleasure, and she allowed his tongue to enter, thrusting her own back at his as they danced together.

By now, his cock was fully erect and had popped through the opening of his boxers. He felt a hand on it that started to slowly move up and down.

Glancing down, he expected to see Rachel's hand but, instead, it was Nick's. He looked at Nick.

"Well, it was poking out and saying hello, so I thought I'd give it a shake."

Ian laughed. "Fair enough," he said. "Look at this, Rache, Nick's wanking me off."

Rachel duly looked down. "Wow, that's fucking horny. Why don't you return the compliment?"

So saying, she climbed off of Nick, leaving his eight inch cock swaying upright, glistening with her moisture. She moved aside and sat with her legs apart, fingers toying with her clit.

Ian got off the bed in order to remove his boxers, then climbed back on. He shuffled forwards so that their legs were intertwined and their cocks next to each other. Simultaneously, they both reached out and grasped the other's cock.

Ian marvelled at the heat coming off of it and started to stroke, but gently as he didn't want Nick to go off too soon. Nick's cock was slick with Rachel's juices and his own pre-cum. He occasionally thumbed the knob, smearing the pre-cum around. Lifting his thumb to his mouth, he poked out his tongue and licked up the juices. Nick, feeling emboldened by Ian's actions did the same.

Rachel moaned at the sight, fingers working urgently between her legs. "Why don't you suck it, Ian? I want to see Nick's cock in your mouth."

Ian didn't have to give it a lot of thought. He'd been curious for quite a while and had taken to looking at bisexual porn on the internet and knew that it was something he wanted to try.

He pulled away from Nick, but continued to hold his cock upright. Approaching Nick's cock, he poked his tongue out and licked around the knob, savouring the tangy taste of his pre-cum, before engulfing the whole head in his mouth. Nick involuntarily thrust upwards, forcing his cock further into Ian's mouth. Ian had no complaints as Nick's cock touched the back of his throat. He swallowed and Nick's cock was buried to the hilt. He pulled back and Nick's cock emerged. Ian grabbed it and started wanking furiously, then stopped when Nick started to buck and grasp fistfuls of the bedding. Once Nick had calmed down a bit, Ian went back to licking the head.

"Are you gonna let him come in your mouth?" Rachel asked, her face and chest flushed with passion, her nipples straining the best part of an inch from their aureoles.

"Yeah, definitely at some point. Right now though, do you know what I'd really like?" he asked.

"What?"

"I want you to wank Nick off so that he comes all over my cock, then I want you to lick it all off, then I'm gonna fuck you into the middle of next week."

Rachel's eyes were like saucers. "That must be the dirtiest thing I've ever heard," she said. "I fucking love it!"

With that, Ian sat back on his haunches so that his cock was sticking straight up. After a bit of manoeuvring, Nick found himself kneeling up in front of Ian, his cock an inch or so away. Rachel took hold and slowly started to wank him, occasionally rubbing his knob against Ian's. She took hold of Ian's cock to make sure it was pointing in the right direction and gradually increased the speed.

"OK, get ready, here it comes," Nick said. Rachel slowed down slightly and angled his cock towards Ian's, just as Nick's cock twitched and erupted. The first spurt hit Ian's knob, and subsequent spurts coated the shaft. Rachel massaged both at once, spreading Nick's cum all over Ian's cock.

When Nick had finished, he collapsed backwards and Rachel dove mouth-first onto Ian's cock, licking all the spunk from around the head, then cleaning the rest of his cock. When she'd finished, she sat with her mouth open, showing Ian the contents.

Ian couldn't resist and plunged his mouth onto hers, thrusting his tongue inside and sucking out Nick's spunk. They traded the spunk back and forth, then eventually swallowed it.

Rachel lay back on the bed, legs splayed and two fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt. "You said you were gonna fuck me into the middle of next week?"

"So I did," Ian replied, lining up his rock-hard wet cock with the opening of her cunt, before thrusting inside. He built up a steady rhythm and knew he wouldn't last long, as horny as he was feeling.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Come in her cunt, then I'm gonna lick it all out," Nick interjected.

That was fine with Ian, as he increased speed, then tensed as his cock convulsed, unleashing a torrent into Rachel. When he'd finished, he slowly pulled out, his cock lustrous with his spunk and Rachel's juices. He shuffled backwards, his cock still hard and waving around as Nick took his place between Rachel's legs and latched his mouth onto her cunt. He pulled her lips apart and forced his tongue in, licking and sucking the glorious mixture.

Ian moved over to Rachel and offered his cum-coated cock to her. She accepted it willingly, running her tongue around the knob and licking all the cum off. Ian bent down to kiss her, poking his tongue into her mouth, savouring the taste of his discharge.

Nick, in the meantime, was going to work on Rachel's cunt. Spreading her lips wide, he thrust his tongue in and licked out as much of Ian's cum as he could reach. When he'd emptied Rachel's cunt, he crawled up her body until they were face to face, then opened his mouth to allow Ian's spunk to dribble out into her mouth. Ian looked on, licking his lips. He simply couldn't resist it and grabbed Nick by the back of the head and pulled him towards him before kissing him. He thrust his tongue into Nick's mouth, tasting his own spunk. It felt a bit weird, kissing another man, but he was so horny that he didn't care. Nick obviously felt the same, as he pushed his own tongue against Ian's as they both relished the taste.

Breaking apart, they both flopped onto the bed on either side of Rachel, all three of them breathing heavily. Rachel idly toyed with each of their, by now, flaccid cocks, while Nick fingered her cunt as Ian ran his hand up and down her thigh.

After ten minutes or so, Rachel turned to Nick and said "Think he's ready for the next step?"

Nick thought for a second and said, "Oh, I think so."

"What's the next step?" Ian asked, curiously.

"Annis," Rachel said.

"Your daughter?" Ian asked, incredulous.

"I know it sounds weird and wrong," Rachel said, "but we have a tradition in my family and I introduce Nick to it last year. Took to it like a duck to water. You should have seen him the first time he fucked my mum, while sucking my dad's cock. He couldn't get enough. And when my dad and my two brothers all spunked over his face at exactly the same time, he thought he'd died and gone to heaven."

"True story," Nick confirmed. "Having three loads of spunk all over your face, then your mother-in-law licks it off? What's not to love about that?"

Ian was incredibly turned on and his cock reflected this by achieving semi status only ten minutes after coming.

"So, you up for it?" asked Rachel.

"Fuck yeah," Ian replied.

"ANNIIIIIISSSSSSS!!" Nick yelled.

The bedroom door opened and a vision stood revealed.

"Well, it took you long enough. I've been wanking myself silly next door listening to you going at it," Annis said.

She was dressed in a short satin dressing gown, loosely tied. It was open enough to reveal a deep cleavage. She sashayed -- that really was to only way to describe how she moved -- across the bedroom to the foot of the bed and stopped with her hands on her hips, thrusting her chest forward so that her nipples were clearly visible as they pressed against the satin covering. She untied the dressing gown and let it fall onto the floor to reveal her glorious naked nineteen year old body. An elfin face, crowned with long dark curly hair. Her tits were full, with huge aureoles that were easily three inches wide, with delightfully pink and erect nipples jutting from the centre of each.

She climbed onto the bed between her mum's legs, then leaned over to kiss her dad. Ian watched, enraptured as their tongues danced together. Leaving Nick, she moved to her mum and repeated the procedure. Rachel took the opportunity to fondle her daughter's dangling tits as their tongues danced together.

Eventually, Annis broke the kiss and looked at Ian. She was so close, he could feel the heat from her body. His cock was now rampantly erect in anticipation of what was to come. Annis slowly, teasingly moved her face closer and closer to Ian until their lips met. They kissed tenderly, until Ian could stand it no more and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Annis welcomed the intrusion and thrust her own tongue back at him. It looked like they were trying to eat each other, which wasn't actually that far from the truth.

Annis stroked his chest, pulling on his nipples, then moved down and ran her fingers through his pubes, before reaching the base of his cock. She ran her hand up his shaft until she reached his knob, which was slick from the copious pre-cum that covered it. She ran her thumb over his know, then brought it up to where their mouths met. They both sucked on it, relishing the tangy taste.

Ian, by this point was almost insane with lust. He broke off the kiss and pulled her from between Rachel's legs and dropped her onto the bed. He straddled her chest, then lowered himself so that his cock was between her tits. He reached down and got his first feel of her glorious globes as he pushed them together over his cock. There was more than enough pre-cum to provide sufficient lubrication and his cock glided easily between her tits.

Before long, unsurprisingly, he felt himself on the edge of cumming. Not wanting to just yet, he pulled back and scooted down the bed and forced Annis's legs open and gazed at her beautiful cunt. Completely shaved, her cunt was slick with her juices and her clit was extended, looking like a tiny cock. He bent down and strummed it with his tongue. Annis shivered and grabbed at her tits, pulling on her nipples as ecstacy washed through her body. Down below, Ian pulled her cunt lips apart and delved inside. Her cunt was awash with her juices and Ian lapped them up willingly.

He sensed motion from the part of the bed where Nick and Rachel were watching, then felt two hands pulling his arse cheeks apart before a tongue began licking around his arsehole. He looked up Annis's body and saw Rachel lowering her cunt onto her daughter's face. Huh, looks like it was Nick who was licking his arsehole. Never in a million years had he ever imagined something like this happening, but now that it was, he found that he was more than OK with it. Shortly after, he felt a moistened finger enter his arsehole up to the knuckle and felt his prostate being massaged. His cock twitched and started gushing pre-cum. He then felt Nick's hand grasp his cock and start to wank it slowly.

Meanwhile, Rachel was writhing on top of her daughter's face as Annis pushed her tongue as far into her mum's cunt as she could get it. She was rewarded with a gush of cunt juice as Rachel orgasmed. She flopped forward and joined Ian in licking Annis's clit while Ian was forcing his tongue up her cunt.

Nick was still massaging Ian's prostate and smearing pre-cum over Ian's cock. Occasionally he would reach for his own cock and give it a quick few rubs with his pre-cum smeared hand. He really wanted to get his cock up Ian's arse, but felt that he should probably ask permission first before firing up there.

Suddenly, Annis screamed as a ferocious orgasm coursed through her as a result of her mum's and Ian's ministrations.

Ian and Rachel climbed off her body to either side to allow time for her to recover. Nick stood up at the end of the bed where he'd been kneeling while taking care of Ian. He was breathing heavily, his engorged cock thrust out at ninety degrees to his body and occasionally twitching. He was afraid to touch it in case it went off.

Ian, Rachel and Nick grinned at each other, while Annis lay on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Fucking hell," she said at last. "And I haven't even had a cock in me yet!"

"Oh don't worry, we'll sort that out soon enough," Nick said.

"Sort it out now please. I'm ready," Annis replied.

Ian grabbed his cock and held it upright. "All yours if you want it," he said, grinning at Annis.

"I want it, I want it," she gasped and took it in hand before plunging her mouth down onto it, flicking her tongue around the knob and gathering up all the pre-cum. She then licked up and down the shaft, then took each ball in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said. "I can taste mum's cunt on you."

It took all of Ian's force of will not to cum at her dirty talk. Really, did it get any filthier or more erotic than this?

Annis positioned herself over him and sank down onto his cock. Ian reached up and grabbed her tits, fondling them and tweaking her nipples as she moved up and down.

Nick climbed onto the bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her, his cock poking into her back and leaving snail trails of pre-cum over her back and buttocks.

Rachel lay next to then, one hand toying with her cunt while the other pulled on her nipples, revelling in the sight of her husband's best mate's cock in her daughter's cunt, while her dad groped at her tits.

"I need another cock in me," Annis gasped. One of her favourite things was having two cocks in her cunt at the same time.

Nick well knew what she liked and wasted no time in pushing his daughter forward and positioning his cock alongside Ian's, waiting for the right moment. Both Ian and Annis stopped when Ian had almost withdrawn so Nick took the opportunity to force his cock in. It was a bit of a tight fit, but Annis was used to it and her cunt opened up to allow both cocks inside her.

Ian could feel the heat coming off Nick's cock as they rubbed together and knew that he wouldn't be able to last long. Neither could Nick as, before too much longer, he gasped. "I'm gonna cum!" then did just that, arching his body backwards and thrusting forward as his cum erupted. Ian felt the gush against his cock as Nick's spunk washed around it. After he'd stopped twitching, Nick pulled out, his cock still rock hard and coated with a mix of spunk and cunt juice.

Ian felt a momentary looseness, before Annis clamped her cunt tightly around his cock once more, her dad's spunk sloshing around inside her, then leaking out over the bottom of Ian's cock and over his balls. While this was going on, Nick had straddled Rachel's face to allow her to clean his cock. He pulled out of her mouth and offered it to Ian, who took it in his mouth willingly. Annis, not wanting to be left out bent down and joined in, licking her dad's cock and kissing Ian, passing the mix of spunk and cunt juice between them. Once her dad's cock was clean, she pulled off of Ian and moved up until she was straddling his face. She pushed two fingers into her cunt and scooped out her dad's spunk, then rubbed the fingers over Ian's mouth. He opened his mouth to allow her fingers inside and sucked the spunk from them.

Rachel, seeing an unattended cock, went to town, licking her husband's spunk from the shaft and balls. Nick joined her and they licked it all over while Annis, who had by now sunk down onto Ian's face, had her cunt cleaned out.

The fact that Ian hadn't come yet was a minor miracle, given the two tongues that were currently busily lashing his cock, but now the moment was imminent.

"Let me come in Annis's mouth," he pleaded and while both Nick and Rachel would have liked nothing more than to have Ian shoot his spunk into their mouths, they deferred to his request.

Annis lay propped up on her elbows on the bed, with her mum and dad on either side of her while Ian knelt if front of her.

"Wank me off into your daughter's filthy mouth," he said to Nick.

Nick didn't need to be asked twice and wrapped his hand around Ian's cock. It only took five or six tugs before Ian threw his head back and roared as his balls erupted and he spurted straight into Annis's mouth. Spurt after spurt fired out, almost filling her mouth, then Ian was spent and sank back onto his haunches.

Annis moved back until she was propped up against the headboard, then tipped her head forward and allowed some of the spunk to dribble out over each tit. Her mum and dad took a tit each and licked the spunk up. She then pushed her mum onto her back and lay down on top of her, then opened her mouth fully to allow the remaining spunk, and there was a lot of it, to cascade down onto Rachel's face, completely covering in.

Nick and Ian, who had by now recovered somewhat, fell on her and licked it all up, occasionally kissing each other and swapping the spunk between them.

Once everything had been cleaned off, the four of them lay on the bed side-by-side, completely sated.

"Can't wait for you to meet the rest of the family," Rachel said.