Camping Fun 02 - the Next Summer

Story Info
Neighbors daughter wants to continue last years fun.
1.4k words
4.44
11.9k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QBall1184
QBall1184
21 Followers

This is a continuation of "Camping Fun" story so just a quick recap. We take a yearly camping trip to the lake with our old neighbors. Their two daughters are Abby and Hannah. Hannah is Vietnamese, with long black hair, tanned skin, flat stomach, nice butt, and larger B cup breasts. This story is one year later during the pandemic.

Due to the pandemic we decided that it wouldn't be the best idea to have our usual camping trip with our old neighbors. A few months after the lock down, we were in our old town visiting for the day and decided to stop to visit our old neighbors since we wouldn't be able to see them for the trip.

We pull into their driveway and they come outside so we can talk. Hannah comes out with them and she's wearing a loose fitting crop top exposing her flat tanned tummy and a pair of short tight shorts. I can't help but stare a little longer than I should especially after memories of our last meeting come to mind.

We talk for a bit but I need to go to the bathroom so I ask if I can use theirs. I go inside and use the bathroom. I wash my hands and head out the door.

Hannah's bedroom is right next to the bathroom so as I'm walking out the door I notice someone out of the corner of my eye.

I look over towards Hannah's room and she is seductively standing in the doorway wearing a black bikini. The bottoms are very low rise and the top is a push up top that is pushing her already perky breasts even more together giving her amazing cleavage.

Hannah looks at me and says "do you like my new bikini? I got it for our lake trip and wanted to make sure you saw it."

Taking in the view of her amazing body I reply "it's a very sexy bikini and you look amazing in it."

She lets out a cute giggle and does a slow spin, stopping with her back to me so I get a perfect view of her half naked butt in the cheeky bottoms she's wearing. I walk over to her and put my hands on the soft bare skin of her waist. I feel her push her butt against my semi erect dick as I pull her into me.

She leans her head back against me and says "I was hoping you'd want to have some more fun." Knowing she is wanting to go all the way again, I slide my hands up her sides and around to the front until I'm just below her breasts.

I slide my hands up over her breasts and give them a squeeze as I say "Hannah, I'll always want to have fun with you."

She lets out a low "mmmmm" as I fondle her breasts. I feel her start grinding her butt against my now rock hard dick. I guide one of my hands under her bikini top and cup her bare breast while I gently caress my other hand down her smooth toned stomach to the top of her bikini bottoms. I then, slowly run my fingers along the skin right at her bikini line. Her body shudders as I slip my finger under her bikini at her hip bone and run it underneath to her other hip bone.

I move my hand back to the middle of her bikini bottoms and slip my whole hand under, sliding my fingers over her mound. She spreads her legs some as I continue down and around to her pussy lips. I slide a finger between her warm wet lips, find her clit and start rubbing it slowly in small circles.

"Ooooo fuck....right there!!" She moans as I pick up the pace. She turns her head around towards me with her back still facing me and I bend my head down and kiss her. As we kiss I increase the speed of the circular motion around her clit causing her knees to give out. She moans into our kiss as her body shakes and she can barely stand from the pleasure.

She breaks the kiss and steps away while turning to face me. She looks at me and says "I need you to fuck me now!" With that she turns around and heads for the bed.

On her way over, she reaches behind her and unhooks her bikini top, then slides the straps off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. When she reaches the bed she turns to face me letting me see her perfect bare breasts for the first time since our trip last year. She reaches down, hooks her fingers in her bikini bottoms, and slides them off in one smooth motion.

As she lays down on the bed I strip down, releasing my hard dick from the confines of my shorts. "I was hoping you'd say that!" was all I could say as I walked over to the bed. She spreads her legs as I get over to her and I stand between her open legs.

I lean down to suck on her nipples and as I do the head of my dick touches the warm folds of her pussy lip. She lets out a low moan as I take one of her nipples in my mouth. As I suck on her nipple, I slow begin to move my hips so that my dick starts to slide up and down her dripping wet slit. When I make my way over to her other nipple she wraps her legs around me causing the tip of my dick to slip inside her. My dick slides the rest of the way in her as she pulls me in.

I release her nipple from my mouth and gasp "oh shit....you're just as tight as I remember!" I stand there just enjoying the feel of her tight, velvety pussy wrapped around my dick.

I snap out of it when I her Hannah say "you still feel so much better than my fingers in me!" I start to thrust in and out slowly at first but start to pick up speed. She begins to moan louder with each faster thrust. When I reach a point of fast deep thrusts she yells out in pleasure "yeeesss Cory.....fuck me hard like that!"

I keep pumping her hard and deep till I feel the orgasm building in me. I'm breathing heavily but manage to get out "I'm about to cum!!!"

Hearing that Hannah says "I want you to cum inside me again!" "Cum in me!" "Please come inside me!"

I get a few more thrusts in before I bury my dick deep in her pussy and let out a grunt as I unload my cum deep in her pussy. I feel her pussy clamp down around my dick and her body tense up as she has her own body trembling orgasm yelling out "oooo fuuuuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!"

I hold my dick inside her while the last bit of

my cum oozes out. As I pull my softening dick out of her still pulsing pussy some of my cum drips out of her.

She looks at me and says "we'll have to make this a yearly tradition!"

"I would love that."

"But I think I've been gone too long as it is, so as much as I'd love to stay longer I should get back outside." Still standing between her legs I put my hand between her breasts and slide it down her flat stomach to her mound before I step back to get dressed.

I put my clothes on, give Hannah, still in her orgasmic glow a last kiss goodbye. As I reach the door I look back to see Hannah standing up and getting dressed. She puts her panties back on, grabs her short tight shorts and puts them back on. Last she pulls the loose fitting crop top back on without a bra allowing her still erect nipples to poke through the thin fabric. She looks at when she finishes and says "I'll enjoy feeling your cum ooze out of me as I hang out with my parents today."

"Damn you are so hot and sexy girl." I say as I turn and head outside. When I get outside everyone ask if I'm ok cause I was gone so long. I say "yeh I'm fine, I was just talking with Hannah about her last semester and saying bye before I came out."

QBall1184
QBall1184
21 Followers