All Comments on 'Best Friends Pt. 03: Exhibitionism'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a friendly reminder

So far so great!

Just remember that you have earlier story set in very close future of this, and you might want to carefully reread that... (and/or possibly rewrite). So far there discrepancies are little and minor (like, it is said in the beginning of that, that Becky got dressed before Lisa's brothers come home) and I like the new version better, so far, but it would also be great if you stay faithful to that earlier story, as I found the emotional dynamic between the two girls there very believable and exciting and that's a quite fragile thing to keep or backtrack if you put much too much in on before... Just be careful... ;)

(((( P. S. Also I really hope you don't ever plan to go to far in the possible Dom/sub direction with this, while there is fun to be had with that, there too much of that crap here around already. And... I just love the insecure and confused Lisa... But can that stay that way really forever though? Probably not. ))))

RequiaxRequiaxover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you anon

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you have been enjoying this story.

Regarding your reminder - I am fully aware I have an earlier story with the same characters. This partwork, 'Best Friends', is not intended to link up with those stories. It is a complete rewrite and is intended to replace, and eventually conclude, the story I started to tell. I wrote the original Becky and Lisa story almost 2 years ago, having never written this type of fiction before. Since then I've written other stories and have learned a lot about how I like to write, and I decided I wanted to go back and improve and enhance my original work, because I still loved the characters, even though I wasn't satisfied with the writing.

I have actually asked Literotica to take down the old 'Becky and Lisa' stories, however they have not done so or responded to my message at all! So I appreciate it can be confusing for readers to encounter the same set of characters in "new" stories which are both retelling events of the older stories and also contradicting them with new scenarios in many ways. But unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that, except tell the reader to be patient and follow the new partwork as I post it (it is 100% finished, I am just posting on a weekly basis so people don't have too much to read in one go).

As for the dynamic between Lisa and Becky, I understand exactly what you are saying. The Dom/sub relationship was one I was conscious of wanting to avoid in this fiction. Indeed, you can almost read Becky and Lisa as a reverse of the traditional Dom/sub idea in CFNF stories - with Becky and Lisa, the nude female is the confident one calling the shots, while the clothed female is the one who is insecure and out of her comfort zone. It's true that Lisa is currently trying out a role of being more forceful, because that is the role she thinks Becky wants her to fulfil. But this fiction is an exploration of their friendship and so don't be surprised if dynamics change, maybe more than once, before the end. But whatever happens, the characters will stay true to who they are: Becky is the exhibitionist, and Lisa is the one who finds it sometimes exciting but also sometimes very awkward that her friend can't keep her clothes on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best friends.

Excellent story, well written and quite feasible. More please.

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664over 6 years ago
Sharing the experience

I enjoy this story very much. Funny how things are. A pair of girl friends can share this kind of adventure and it reads as very erotic. We can accept 2 young women sharing a sexual experiment without judgment. I am a man who had very identical urges in my youth. I enjoyed some shared experiences with nudity with some cousins on a farm where we would skinny dip together. I loved the exhibitionist part as well as the freedom of being naked. I secretly enjoyed having an erection or seeing one of my boy cousins with a boner. The girls would tease us and laugh. I always wanted more from the experience but never acted on it. I am a nudist to this day (66) and love to be seen naked. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous