All Comments on 'Best Friend's Sister Ch. 06'

by DappeDave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stop. I couldn’t Even read this one because I could see you were doing it again you’ve written six separate stories and called them chapters 1 to 6 I’m just frustrated so I’m closing it down sorry I’m not even ranking this one

Tc

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

I've lost the plot of this completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have liked the story but confess this chapter has been a real struggle to get through.

viking_blueviking_blueover 2 years ago

I almost gave up on this story, but because I had enjoyed the prequels I soldiered on. In the end I was glad I didn't give up, but there was an awful and unnecessary BS to struggle through. If the next one starts out like this one died I won't even try to read much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started out really liking the story line, but each chapter just confused me more and more. I couldn't even get through this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take no notice of the downers. This (and all the rest of the chapters) was glorious. Thank you.

KiwigiverKiwigiverover 2 years ago

Well I have been following this story for some time but 8t is just confusing. Skips around and well doesn't do anything but frustrate.

Sorry. You may be trying to be clever but I am out this

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It’s been clear from the first chapter that David is emotionally damaged. Now he’s stuck in a story that lost its mind.

EverReady12EverReady12over 2 years ago

The story has promise but it’s like when you write a new chapter you forget what happened in previous chapters and send the story in a new direction. It’s confusing as hell. How many times are the main characters going to fall in love? You have a tendency to exclude main parts of dialogue while including things that don’t matter. For example a previous chapter ended with MC’s grandfather dying and Wanda’s parents telling her they had to have a talk…. What did they talk about? Spending time on that would have had more substance than the wasted Manic dialogue Wanda and David tend to have most of the time. The MC’s went from good romance and being in love with her parents wanting to have an important conversation with her to the next chapter they have graduated from college, moved away and seemingly are no longer in love like the college romance from past chapters didn’t happen. Then David meets a girl from work she helps him with Wanda by tossing food in his lap and the chapter ends with Wanda standing at the front of the restaurant contemplating what to do next but the next chapter doesn’t follow up that ending at all. Instead they go to the beach and once again start all over and profess their love… again… This story went off the rails in chapter 2 when you failed to follow up the first chapter. I should have gotten off there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDappeDave@DappeDave
Story teller. I’ve worked in a variety of industries but enjoy revisiting old memories. I love the wonderful stories I’ve found here. I enjoy romance and I’m open to other experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES