Best Friends to Lesbian Lovers

Story Info
Best friends reunite and ignite a long passion.
3.7k words
4.46
14.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a fun trip back home for the weekend so far. Standing in front of my best friend's house I feel some butterflies. It's been a few years since we've seen each other but I know nothing ever changes between us.

I knock on her front door and a few moments later greeted by my naturally gorgeous friend. Her medium length blonde hair frames her cute, gentle face. Glancing down as we embrace I see child birth has only made her full perky breasts even bigger. I couldn't help but think of her soft pink nipples I've seen a couple times. I couldn't help it but I held her closer a bit longer. Smiling at each other she brings me in fully.

"So how are you?! How's your kid and hubby?" I ask sitting next to her on her couch.

"Oh we are good you know. Just going through school and work as usual. I'm glad you were able to take a trip out, I haven't had some time with my friends in awhile."

"I'm happy I could make it out too and that we could meet up! It's hard moving and not really having friends." I confess.

"Yeah, it's hard as an adult when you don't have school forcing you around people." I think back to us meeting way back in middle school. Even back then I had a crush.

"Yeah. I don't want to hang out with work people," we laugh in agreement.

Slowly the time passes as we catch up. I tell her about the jobs I went through before my current. She tells me about being a mother and I commend her.

"So where is Sam and Hudson?" I ask sneaking a glance down when I can.

"Oh they're off in town doing something together. Sam wanted us to be able to have some alone time together."

"That's so nice of him," I say placing my hand on her thigh.

I see a flash in her eyes as she glances at my hand and then me. We always joked that if she was into girls she would be my first. I always told her what an honor that'd be. I wonder if that's still true.

"What about Mark?" Lilly asked.

"He'd spending time with family. They had extra car so I was able to come here alone without any trouble."

"That's great. How are you guys doing?" She asks, shifting and sitting on one leg facing me, but giving me full view of her crotch.

I almost blush and run my hand up and down her leg idly, "we are good, open. Still on the lookout for my first girl."

"How's that going?" She asks her body seeming very close to mine all of the sudden.

Glancing up from my hand moving and being met by her breasts and pretty face I feel my face flush. "Well," I begin and she plays with arms, "I don't know. There's some girls but I just can't seem to do anything." My eyes meet hers and there's desire written on hers. "But I feel like that could be changing. Do you.. remember all our old jokes together?"

"Of course I do," her hand crawling around my shoulder to my back. "They were never jokes for me either." She bites her lips at me.

I can't help it and replace her teeth with my lips kissing her passionately. Her lips so soft and gentle like I always thought. Our lips intertwined I pull her on to my lap and her hands start to explore my body. Tugging my shirt up I break apart and let her watch as I remove my shirt, revealing no bra underneath.

"Wow you look great! I see your gym pictures all the time, you're so hot." She purrs In my ear, kissing my neck repeatedly.

"Thank you," I growl back, my hands under her shirt unclasping her bra.

She giggles, "excited are we?"

Bashfully I confess, "you're breasts are just always perfect."

"You're have always been so small and cute," she whispers, giving me goosebumps.

She gracefully removes her tops and I'm met by her same perky pink nipples greeting me against her pale full breasts. My body tingles and I know my nipples are just as hard as hers. Taking her sweet face in my hands I kiss her again, our tongue dancing slowly. My hands lower and pinching and pulling her nipples. Lilly squeaks into my mouth with each tease. Her hips bucking slowly into me.

I hold her close to my body giving her full and deep kisses, hoping she can feel how long I've waited for this. After a few seconds I let her go and she pinches and pulls on my small hard nipples while looking at me mischievously.

"What's that look for?" I inquire.

"Oh nothing," she giggles. "I just think we are going to have fun." She winks at me with an hard pinch. My moan filling her living room and my panties getting wet.

Our hands now playing with each other's breasts. Every pinch and pull she gives me I give right back. Unlike her I'm in a better position and take one of her cute little nipples in my mouth. My teeth now pulling and pinching in between my tongue dancing around. Her body squirms on top of me and I wrap my free arm around her waist to keep her from escaping. Giving each nipple ample and tender attention I enjoy hearing me taking Lilly to her edge.

Keeping her arms wrapped around me I lift us up and lay her down on her couch, my body laying between her legs and kissing her more. A free hand getting in a final breasts grab before snaking down to the edge of her leggings. My finger brushing under her waist band across her torso. Her body shudders under me as she kisses me hungrily. My fingers hooking underneath them and we lift our body's enough for me to pull them down. Breaking our kissing I sit back and take her leggings off. My eyes lingering on her white lace undies I kiss my way up her legs. Pausing at her tempting undies and looking up to see her eyes begging for me. I blow air softly before giving her some deep kisses outside her undies. I can feel her wetness against my lips.

I kiss my way up the rest of her body, resting the top of my thigh against her warm undies. Kissing her slowly and rubbing slightly against her I hear her soft moans on my lips. Our breasts touching and rubbing against each other increasing the pleasure. She's so soft under me, I want to make her feel so good. I begin grinding into her a little harder and I can tell her underwear is a useless barrier now.

I stand momentarily to remove my shorts revealing my black lace undies I have on, if only for another moment. Lilly lays on the couch naturally elegant and I tweak a nipple while pulling her undies down with my other hand.

"I'm keeping these," I purr as I toss them on my pile.

"I hope you will," she implores.

Lilly places a hand on my leg and traces aimlessly giving me goosebumps. I bend at my hips to remove my undies and give her clit some soft licks. Her body jolting with each one and a whimper escapes her lips. My tongue trails up her torso to her tender nipples playing with each one as I get back between her legs.

We shift to our sides our legs intertwined and both our wet pussies on the other's leg. Our kisses gentle but loving, our breasts rubbing as our body's do. We both find a gentle rhythm on our legs and soon we are unable to keep our lips locked. Our foreheads resting together as our moans harmonize. The wet spot on her leg grows as I bring myself closer and closer and I know she's close from how wet my tattoo is. With my arm under us I pull her closer to me our bodies both eager for the release. I take one of her nipples in my free fingers and tease. Lilly moaning loudly into my ear, it getting caught in her throat as her body shakes against me her body revelling in the ecstasy. I'm right behind her when she too takes one of my small nipples and tweaks and pulls it sending me over the edge. Keeping her close my legs quiver against her as my screams fill the living room. Kissing sweetly and rocking together gently we take a short break to catch our breath.

"Gosh you're beautiful Amy," she confesses as her hands trace my body.

"So are you," I return. "Thank you, I've always wanted to do that with you." I blush.

She giggles, "I had fun but I hope it's not over so soon?"

I gulp. "It doesn't have to be, anything you have in mind?"

"I have some toys in the bedroom and I think we can we both have fun with them." Lilly says with a wink.

She takes my hand and leads me down the small hall to their room. They're bed still resting on the floor like last time I was here. I see the sliding mirrors on a wall and get a tingle with the thought of watching her reflection. As I'm lost watching her reflection bend over into her night stand I first miss all the toys she pulls out. Blindfold, a martingale collar, handcuffs, some anal plugs, a nice dildo with a harness, a little vibrator. My mind whirls and I get even wetter at the thought of her and her husband using all these on her.

"Whatever you want to use," she says laying down, ass up, and looking at me.

"Whatever I want huh?" I wonder, "I know that she's a little kinky. Her first date with him and she did anal. "I think we'd look cute with these plugs in."

A fire crosses her eyes as I finish my sentence. "I think that's a great start," she purrs and wiggles a little. Her little butt jiggling softly. "There's lube in the drawer too if you want-"

She tries to finish before my tongue is deep and licking her all over both her holes. My hands spreading her cheeks a little and licking deeply. She moans softly. I lick a couple fingers and slowly insert them as I decide which she gets. I decide to go with the bigger one with a little gem. I get it nice and wet for her, letting some spit run down her holes before I teasing her entrance. She gasps softly as her body eases back into me, wanting more. With a final little push it's in and she lets out a relieved moan, sinking back down onto the bed.

The gem peaks between her cheeks and I contain myself as I force a few fingers in her wet pussy, laying over her. My fingers working at a feverish pace and forcing her moans out quicker. I can feel her plug and rub against it inside her hole and she begins to shake under me quickly. Slowing down I pull my fingers out and let her lick them clean before my tongue has a taste of her sweet hole. Her moans back to soft gentle ones as I give her a break, licking gingerly.

She rolls on to her side and pats the bed for me, "now it's your turn."

I lay down next to her on my stomach just like she was. Her nails tracing down my back and running across my plump, fit ass. Her nails dig a little as she grabs a handful. I bring my body up and back to give her better access and her tongue begins exploring my holes. Her tongue diving in and exploring my soaking pussy for her. Lilly reaches around and grasps my neck firmly pulling me up. I follow and the collar replaces her hand. She gives the heart on the chain a pull and it tightens around me, choking me gently. I smile widely locking eyes with her. I feel the cold sensation of lube trailing down to my asshole. Then the slow penetration as she spreads my ass for her thinner toy. It being something I don't do often I relax and soon let out an excited exhale relaxing onto the bed.

Her fingers teasing my wet hole momentarily before inserting slowly. I can't help but moan aloud. She's always had long dainty fingers but they feel so good. She's applying pressure against my toy too and I'm left bucking my hips. She begins to kiss her way up my body, fingers still inserted, until she's laying on me and nibbling my shoulder.

"Ah, ah, ahhh, you're moving a little too much for my liking babe." She commands and gives the heart a tug.

My eyes roll back but I know I need to stay still. Gasps and moans still escaping me as her fingers pump deeply in her, her thumb pushing my plug gently. I stay as still as I can for her and relish in feeling her soon rubbing her clit against my ass. My moans building into screams and soon I can't take it anymore. She tightens the collar again and I'm left cumming all over her fingers, my body shaking against her. Pulses rippling and clenching my toy, bringing me extra euphoria. Lilly softly kisses my back as I lick my juices off her fingers. I turn and cup her pretty face before kissing her deeply, our tongue meeting and dancing.

"I don't think I've ever felt that good," I confess.

Lilly smiles sweetly, "good. I only ever want you to feel good."

Kissing her softly a few more times before I start to kiss and nibble down her neck, to her collar bone, back down to her sweet breasts. Giving them tender attention and letting Lilly breath softly for a minute.

Looking around I find her dildo and strap harness, "so tell me why you have the harness if it's just you and Mark?" I ask laughing.

She giggles, "I don't know i bought it in a set I suppose."

I look at her quizzically, "I think you can buy them alone too."

She just giggles and shrugs looking at me smiling. I stand and we maneuver me into the set up and once it's all in place her hand naturally stroking the cock looking up at me. Her lustful blue eyes tempting me. Looking down I cup and teases her breasts as she begins to slowly suck her own dildo. Letting one hand free I brush back her hair and hold her head gently.

"God you're so hot Lilly," I moan.

A muffled giggle and she comes back with a smile. I tilt her chin and kiss her gently, her fingers giving my collar a teasing tug. My hand finds her neck gripping firmly and push her back onto the bed. She looks at me and waits mischievously. I kneel down and pull her to the edge of the bed, holding her legs up with a hand. I tease her dripping wet hole with the tip of the dildo, her gem still peeking out to me. A growl escapes me and I slide the dildo in deep, easily but rough. Lilly squeaks and pinches my little nipple.

Forcing her legs back towards her as much as I can I begin to pound deep into her little pussy. She's more flexible than I imagined and her moans gasp out with every thrust. Her legs falling onto my shoulders I still bend her and thrust deep inside her, letting her feel every inch of her cock. Pinching and pulling her nipples as I'm over her causing her to shake. I stop deep inside her and give her a deep kiss. Her hand finds my heart and tugs on it keeping my lips locked with hers more. I slowly thrust into her, making sure not to move a lot but getting deep each time. A whimper on my lips as her body melts under mine.

I pull out slowly and Lilly's legs reluctantly relax. They don't relax for long before I flip her around, pulling her on her knees on the floor too, and bent over the bed. My cock rubbing across her ass, making sure to tap her plug with my tip. She jolts and giggles. I place the tip at the entrance of her eager hole, she tries to back onto it more but I pull back. I slap her butt cheek, hard. Lilly yelps and falls onto the bed again.

"Good girl," I purr.

With a slap to the other cheek and a deep thrust in Lilly's yelp turned to scream in pleasure. I go as deep as I can, my abs against her sweet ass pushing her into her bed. Her moans now muffled by her blankets I place my hands onto her hips pushing her in, as I begin to thrust into her passionately. I bring a hand up and following my thrusts I push quickly into her plug.

"How's that feel, huh?" I whisper into her ear. "Being completely filled, being fucked by your life long best friend. Tell me." I growl.

"So.. good.." she whimpers between moans.

My second hand wiggling underneath us and playing with her breast. "Do I fuck you better than your husband?"

"Yessss," I hear muffled.

I begin pounding into her as much as I can her screams echoing through her house. My fingers twisting and pulling her nipple, my other pushing her gem as deep as I can, and my mouth biting and kissing her neck.

"Just imagine if you really did become my lesbian lover, you'd have this every night." I whisper and feel her body immediately shake underneath me.

Her moans and gasps exploding, I thrust deep and hard a final few times until she's left limp and whimpering. I slowly pull out and kiss her cheek gently. Letting the cock rest on her ass and still laying on her I brush her hair clear and rub her cheek. Lilly looks at me dazed and pleased. She kisses me softly, holding my face. A final thrust against her and a soft moan I roll off her.

I work myself out of the harness while she catches her breath. Her eyes never leaving my body, as soon I lay down her hands are on my small perky breasts playing with them. Rolling my little nipples between her fingers and we kiss deeply.

I guide Lilly back up on her all fours and kiss down her back, kissing each butt cheek repeatedly, lovingly. Sitting back on my heels behind her I let one hand rub her little clit while the other gently pulling her plug out, only half way. I begin slowly fucking her ass with her plug. Watching as she gets wetter and wetter from the help of my other hand too. Her moans filling the room again I don't stop my constant motions. Soon she's shaking again and I have a small puddle in my hand. Pulling her plug out I lick my hand clean, then lap up all the juices around her gaping holes.

Lilly filled with a new vigor she sits over the edge and pulls me onto her, my ass the center of her attention. She spanks me, hard. Then the other cheek. I yelp as each smack echos in the room. Her fingers rubbing against my dripping hole.

"Ooh you're sooo excited. Do you like being spanked?" She asks with a wet whip of fingers on my ass.

"AH, yess I do. You better leave red marks." I beg.

"Oh I will," and a hard smack delivered to each cheek.

I shriek and moan. "Oh how could I forget about this?" She asks as her fingers begin playing with my plug.

I groan in pleasure and move my hips for more. She does the same as I did to her, pulling it half out and fucking me gently with her plug. I melt across her legs leaving my body hers. Her second hand rubbing against my wet pussy, then smacking my ass, I can feel my juices splatter off. I hope she's getting some on her breasts. After a couple more slaps I can't hold it any longer and I'm left quivering, moaning, and soaking her hand with my juices. With a final smack against the cheek closest to her I look and see speckles of my juices covering her chest and I shiver a little more. Lilly isn't done however and pulls my hips up more and dives her face in my wet hole cleaning me out, eagerly from both holes. She gets a little more cum on her tongue as I shake before pulling away looking for relief.

Lilly giggles and licks her lips. I turn around and lay my head in her lap and she strokes my head. We look in the mirror across her bed and admire our bodies together.

"You still look amazing after a kid," I tell her.

"All your time at the gym really has paid off," she returns. We smile at each other, "hey can we take some pictures for me later?" She asks sheepishly.

"Only if you send them too," I wink.

So she grabs her phone and first wants pictures of me between her legs. We take several angles, making sure to use the mirror and getting a full body of hers for me. Next some from the side, me between her legs, and and kissing and nippling her breasts. She gets some great ones with my perky breasts in them too, showing their excitement. I kiss her passionately and she gets one more picture before I place it down. Letting her focus on my kisses.

We clean up together and redress ourselves in the living room. She offers me some water and I happily agree. We spend another hour or so on the couch cuddling and catching up. When her husband gets home we share pleasantries but I tell him I really must be on my way. Lilly sees me to the door and checking behind her one last time I pull her out the door with me. Her hand on the handle causes the door to close and I press her against it kissing her passionately a final few times. She eagerly returns them and promises we will stay in touch more.