Best Friends (with benefits) Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two more drinks, Robyn asked if I wanted to go on an adventure. I just stared at her. A lovely, mischievous smile broadened across her face. A quick back and forth ensued.

"Why Robyn...? What do you have in mind?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Then let's go!"

"Can't you tell me anything?"

"Nope!"

"Ummm..."

"Trust me Raven, this will be the best night of your life."

"I guess I can't say NO to that."

So we quickly settled our tab with Gwen. Then Robyn firmly but tenderly took my hand and out to her car we went. She probably shouldn't have been driving, so I kept one eye on her and one on the road.

Robyn was uncharacteristically quiet and pensive looking. But the radio filled the silence. All of a sudden, the song 'I Kissed a Girl' came on. And that mischievous grin that I would grow to love filled Robyn's face. We sang along with Katie, swaying and snapping our fingers as we did.

As soon as the song was over, Robyn pulled my face to hers for another spellbinding kiss. Her soft hand cupped my cheek. Her luscious lips pressed against mine. Her warm tongue playing with mine. I couldn't believe the thoughts running through my head at that moment. I couldn't believe the feelings running through my heart at that moment. I couldn't believe the tingling I felt over my entire body. And yes, again, between my legs too.

Off in the distance I could hear car horns honking. And we both shot back to reality, broke the kiss and laughed out loud. Then drove on down the road.

The song wasn't over very long before I asked her, "Robyn, have you ever been with a girl before, I mean had sex with a girl before?"

"Nope! Why...? Do you think that's what's going to happen tonight?"

"Well. You did say that this would be the greatest night of my life."

"So you saying having sex with me would be the greatest night of your life?" she said, smiling the entire time.

She kind of twisted my words a little, but she's got me, what do I say now?

"I didn't say that, it's just, I mean I think that you're still struggling with the loss of your sister and the loss of whatever uncommonly close love you two shared. I just don't want you to think that making love to me is going to fix any of that." I'm so glad that I finally got that off my chest.

Robyn quickly pulled the car into the far end of a poorly lit parking lot as I was talking. I'm not even sure where we were. But Robyn shut off the car and continued to talk. Normally fairly confident, Robyn's voice got soft.

"Raven, ummm... I really didn't want to have this conversation here in the car, but ummm... here goes... Raven, I've been fighting this feeling for a while now, telling myself how stupid it was... I mean... Raven, I'm...I'm physically attracted to you. And all this... umm... kissing we've been doing lately has made me feel things. I mean I like being around you more than anyone else I know. Just being with you makes my heart beat faster. And kissing you... Well, let's just say, aroused is putting it mildly. I think... maybe... umm... oh shit, I don't know Raven, I... I don't think I can say that I'm IN love with you... But I have this intense desire to be physically close to you... To touch you. I know you think I'm crazy..."

I had that look where I wanted to interrupt her.

"Please, let me finish... Look Raven, I'm not going to try to steal you away from Tony or anything like that. You two are in love and I want you guys to get married. I want you to have lots of kids, because I know that's important to you... I want you to be happy... But Raven... ummm... please... Could you indulge....I mean, can we just have... um... one night together? One night to... to... to make love to you...

This has nothing to do with losing my sister's... unique love for me. I just want one night with YOU... Just one night to finally give in to the urges I've been fighting... One night to get it out of my system...one night that I can remember for the rest of my life."

NOW, I think I know how this evening is going to end. With us, naked, in bed... And making love. And at first, this thought terrified me. But then I realized that it was just the natural progression of our relationship. The only way Robyn and I could get emotionally closer is to be physical. I mean, I've felt a strong pull to have a physically intimate relationship with Robyn for a little while now too. But I ignored it, because I'm not gay... But I can't deny what her kisses do to me. Both physically and emotionally. I think I have to go along with this. But can two friends have sex, make love, and still be friends? Best friends?

I was looking into the most serious eyes I've ever seen. And I'm not sure at all as to what I'm about to say. But I have to say what I'm feeling. Nervously I turned my whole body toward Robyn and held both her hands.

"That's quite a confession Robyn... ummm... I'm really not sure what to say... But I'll tell you what I'm feeling. First, I feel a love for you that I've never felt for anyone before in my life. Does that mean I'm IN love with you? I... I really don't know. And as close as we've been, I do feel a pull to be physically closer to you too. To touch you as a lover. A pull that I've tried to ignore for a while now. SO, as long as you think we can remain best friends, and as long as you just need one night of a sexy adventure to get through the rest of her life... Then..."

Before I could finish, Robyn smiled and the weight of the world looked like it was lifted from her shoulders. I felt a sense of happiness and joy as she smiled at me. And her twinkling eyes cast a spell on me. Not really, but, at that moment she was impossible to resist. And now, I wanted this too. I wanted one night of a sexy adventure too.

"YES!" I said enthusiastically with a big smile. Robyn practically jumped off the seat of the car. The whole mood about this became less serious and more fun and flirty.

"REALLY Raven!" Oh my God, I never thought you'd say yes," Robyn said with an ear to ear grin.

"How could I not Robyn, you've got the softest lips I've ever kissed," I chuckled out.

And in her best Humphry Bogart voice she said, "You're not too bad yourself swcheethart."

We broke up laughing. I guess all those late nights of us watching those old black and white movies rubbed off on her.

"So what now Robyn? I mean... umm... this is a fun thing, not a serious thing, right? I mean I do have some strong feelings for you, and you made it obvious that you have feelings for me..." I looked away from her for a moment then continued. "But I'm still going to marry Tony, nothing will stop that..." I inched a little closer to Robyn... "You asked me if I wanted to go on an adventure tonight. And I agreed. So let's make it a fun, flirty, sexy, adventure." I regriped her hands and squeezed them tight as I spoke.

"Robyn, I think I need to have this sexy adventure too. Before I get married and tell myself that it would be wrong. It would be cheating. I need to let myself go wild... with someone I trust, someone I love.

You know, they say, it's the things that you didn't do in life that are the ones you regret. Not the things you did. Ten years from now when my humdrum soccer mom life takes hold. I want to look back on this night and smile. A fun smirky smile... that Tony won't have a clue what it means. But I will.

I want to have this sexy adventure..., so that.. sometime in the future, if I'm playing 'Never Have I Ever.' And someone asks if I've ever been with a woman. I can just sit there quietly sipping my wine with a gleam in my eye. A gleam that will have your name on it...

Can we have that kind of sexy adventure Robyn? Can we, please?"

Then Robyn winked at me. And her signature mischievous smile slowly crawled across her pretty face. "Well of course Raven, that's exactly what I had in mind. Why do you think we're here in this parking lot?"

Robyn pointed to the sign that was in front of a small building near the middle of the parking lot. 'Adult Bookstore and Novelty Shoppe'. Oh my God, we were so wrapped up in talking, I never noticed what parking lot we pulled into.

So like a couple of giggling teenagers we walked, arm in arm into the store. It was bright, not dark and dingy as I thought. Several men AND women were in there shopping like it was something everyone did everyday. We stopped and did a 360 as we just gazed around at this whole new world. The walls were covered with every sex toy, magazine and video imaginable. Sexy lingerie hung on hangers just like any clothing store.

A pretty, but older saleswoman walked up, and with a big smile said, "Well, it's obvious this is your first time in a place like this. I'm Monica. Is there anything I can help you find?"

She was right. I know I've never been in a place like this. And to me, Monica looked out of place for a store like this. She was on the taller side, maybe 5'8", 5'9"? High cheekbones, big eyes and long blonde hair. She was dressed better than most sales ladys I've seen in high end department stores. I got the strangest feeling that she might have been a model in her younger days.

With our arms still tightly linked. Robyn leaned over to Monica and whispered something in her ear like it was a secret. But since the woman dealt with this kind of thing everyday, she didn't whisper back.

"Oh, strap-ons, they're right over here." I turned a little red as we started to follow Monica. "There's many to choose from. As you can see, there's different colors, shapes and sizes... Now, is this for vaginal and anal pentration?" Monica asked calmly like it was a normal question everyone gets asked every day.

I looked at Robyn with fear in my eyes, then I put my lips on her ear and whispered quietly but with a smile. "I don't let Tony put anything in my butt, and neither are you, is that understood?"

Robyn smiled at me then turned back to the well dressed saleswoman. "Vaginal, strictly vaginal."

Monica let out a hearty laugh because she realized what I probably told Robyn. "God, you two are so cute together... OK, how about this then." Monica finally took pity on us. She handed Robyn a brightly colored box.

"This is kind of a... beginners kit. It has a sturdy harness that's easy to put on and a few different size dildo attachments. Some strawberry lube, and an instructional video for you... um... beginners... I'm right, you are beginners?" Monica asked, somewhat giggling as she spoke.

"Ummmm... Yes... We're best friends, just trying out a one night...um... fling.. um... How much is it?" Robyn sheepishly asked. I really didn't think that it was necessary for Robyn to mention us being best friends and it being a one time fling. But, Monica just had a way of putting us at ease. Maybe it was because of Monica's body language, her friendly demeanor or maybe just because she smiled a lot.

So before Monica or Robyn could say anything else embarrassing. I found my voice and said, "We'll take it."

Monica smiled a coy smile at me, then a wink. She shifted her gaze to Robyn. "She's a keeper honey. Don't lose her."

I felt Robyn tighten her grip on my arm as we all walked up to the counter and I used MY credit card to pay for it.

"You two look so cute. You remind me of me and my first girlfriend. We never would have had the nerve to come into a place like this...but she...I...I...I just miss her so much." Monica's happy demeanor turned somber. "I don't know why I'm telling you two my troubles... I guess it's like I said, you two just remind me sooo much of Robin and myself."

My Robyn piped up, That's my name, Robyn! Monica seemed to get some of her happy back and grinned. Then Robyn continued. And this is my best friend Raven."

"Well, nice to meet you both." Monica smiled. But her eyes got a little glossy from holding back a tear.

Robyn and I, not knowing what to say, just quietly smiled back.

"I put a few extra little things you might like... My treat... Have fun girls!" said Monica as we quickly walked out of the store and jumped into the car.

Knowing now that I'm completely committed to this one night of sexy fun, I jumped in with my heart and my libido. As soon as we got into the car, I slithered my lithe girlish frame between the steering wheel and Robyn's gorgeous womanly body. And before she knew it, I tilted her head back and I was kissing her creamy soft lips. She didn't have to make the first move anymore. I want to make her feel good, just as much as she wants to make me feel good. We both moaned as our tongues met and we slid our hands over each other's bodies. Everywhere she touched me caused waves of goosebumps.

I reached down along the side of her seat and found the switch that slowly reclined the back of her seat. We kept kissing all the way until she was fully reclined. By this time the windows were completely fogged up. I sat up straddling Robyn's waist. I looked deep into her eyes as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Robyn unbuttoned her blouse as well and pulled it wide open. The dim light coming through the foggy windows was enough for me to gaze upon and really appreciate her sumptuous womanly frame. I completely removed my top and threw it towards the passenger seat.

I laid myself back down on Robyn. We locked into a long deep kiss. Letting every inch of our exposed skin get to know each other, letting our breasts push back against each other, letting our hearts feel each other beating. Both our hands sliding through each other's blonde hair. This was a passion like I've never known. At that moment I wanted Robyn more than I've ever wanted anyone. Ever.

Knock-Knock-Knock... "Hey you two... take it to a hotel... you can't do that here!"

Realizing we were just caught like a couple of teenagers, I quickly flopped back over on my seat and started frantically searching for my blouse. Robyn fumbled for the switch to bring her seat back up. And in the panicked confusion she bumped the driver's window switch and down came the window... All the way!

So there I am, topless, half searching for my blouse and half trying to cover my breasts.

"Oh... It's only you two," a familiar voice said. It was Monica, our saleswoman. I found my blouse and started putting it on even though Monica could easily see me. "Look girls, I know it's fun and all, having sex in a public place, but now that you've been caught you have to get going. Besides, there's security cameras all around here."

As Monica was talking, Robyn nervously buttoned her blouse with one hand while lifting the seat recline switch with the other.

"Oh... Oh... sorry, we... we just..."

"I know what you were just... I was young once too ya know... Here, take my business card and go to the Hampton Inn about two blocks up the street. My daughter Heather is on the desk this time of night. She will give you a nice room, for free... consider it a gift from a sentimental ol' gal that has a soft spot for young love."

Robyn and I gawked at each other for a second. Then that lovely mischievous smile broke onto her face, and she took the card from Monica.

"Thanks Monica," Robyn cheerfully said.

Monica winked at Robyn. "I told you she was a keeper." Then Monica laughed.

My watch told me it was 11pm as we made our way to the Hampton Inn. And just like Monica said, Heather arranged the free room for us. She even asked someone to watch the front desk as she walked us to our room. I never asked Robyn if she was embarrassed to carry the black shopping bag with the strap-on in it. I know I would be. But things like that didn't bother Robyn too much. Not that I was shy. But between the two of us, she was way more outgoing than me.

"Here ya go girls, the end of the hall, room 143. It just happens to be a big room with two king size beds and a nice big shower. Although I suspect you'll only be needing the one." Heather smiled and winked at Robyn.

The room was large with red and gold wallpaper. Outdated Art Deco wall sconces surround the room. It looked like a room from the 80s. A large expansive dresser completely filled one wall. But it was dry and cool. A nice change from the warm humid night. There also seemed to be a lot of mirrors around the room. And the large shower. Heather wasn't kidding. You could fit five or six people in there.

"There's also a mini fridge." Heather continued with the quick tour. "But if you take anything from it there will be a charge... Enjoy your stay girls... Call me at the front desk if there's anyone, I mean, anything you need... I'll be here all night." Heather smiled broadly and winked again.

Robyn followed Heather to the door and locked it as Heather turned and winked one more time. Neither of us understood what all the winking was about. So we put it out of our minds. What I couldn't help thinking about was.... This is not an ordinary hotel room.

Robyn shut off the lights as I was standing next to the bed closest to the undraped window. The many distant lights from the city put me in silhouette. She unfurled and shook loose her long blonde hair that was held up by just one pin. Her hair shined even in the low light.

She walked slowly toward me with that naughty, mischievous, yet loving smile. Swaying her broad hips and unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her ample breasts. She let her blouse drop behind her as she giggled out, "You're mine now missy... There's nowhere to run..."

My pulse tripled in anticipation of what Robyn wanted to do with me. And reminding myself that this is supposed to be fun...

"Oh, please be gentle with me mistress..." I said in my best damsel-in-distress voice. Robyn's eyes got wide and twinkled. "Oooo I like being called Mistress... keep that up OK Raven?"

I just smiled my naughtiest smile back to her as I removed my blouse. She walked up to me and pulled me in tight. Our soft lips locked together again as our tongues dueled deep into each other's mouths.

Uncontrollable moaning filled the room as my hands roamed over her naked back. Marveling at how soft and smooth her skin was. I moved my hands to stroke her arms and felt goosebumps. Was it me, or the cool air that gave her the goosebumps I wondered?

Her hands slowly rubbed up and down my sides, from my neck to my hips and back again. My pulse quickened even more as I delighted at her tender touch.

Our lips stayed locked to their mates as we hastily finished undressing each other. Not caring how or where the discarded items fell. Our lips broke for just a second.

With my sexual energy soaring, and breathing heavy, I said, "Oh God Robyn... why the HELL did we wait so long to do this..." My heart raced out of control as the last of our clothes hit the floor.

Robyn's younger, wilder side came out as I remember her telling me how much she liked the dirty talk with her boyfriends.

"Just shut up and kiss me Raven... you dirty slut..." But smiling broadly as she said that.

So I did, I kissed Robyn harder than I've ever kissed anyone before. My one hand found her full breast as the other wrapped around her and pulled our hips together. The warm, nay, hot skin to skin contact felt wonderful against the air-conditioned room.

We continued to kiss. Our hungry lips sliding, nibbling, hunting for their companions. Her lips found my earlobe and started nibbling and sucking on it. She must have paid attention those nights long ago when we talked about what guys did to me that drove me wild.

I loosened my grip on her back and both her hands slid up my body to caress the gentle swell of my breasts. She caressed them firmly with her warm hands. Rolled then pinched both long nipples simultaneously. My head tilted back and I moaned loudly, then hissed out, "Yessss." I had a mini orgasm. I felt my juices slowly roll down my inner thigh.

I went back to kissing her amazingly soft lips. I ran my fingers through her silky blonde hair and caressed the back of her head. I held her head in one place while my lips and tongue made love to her entire face and ears and neck. It was something I'd dreamed of recently.