Best Friends (with benefits) Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped kissing and she unceremoniously threw me down on the cold but soft bed. I giggled. She padded over to the other side of the dimly lit room. She picked up the black bag and ripped open the box with the strap-on in it. I inched myself up onto my elbows and watched Robyn wrestle first with the box, then try to figure out how to put it on. Once she got it on properly she smiled at me with a sense of accomplishment.

In her struggle, the tube of strawberry flavored lube fell out of the bag. She picked it up. She coated the phallus with lube as she walked towards me, her lovely new cock swaying as she did. My mind was racing. My heart was pounding. And yes, my pussy was throbbing in anticipation.

"On your knees bitch!" she giggled out. Almost laughing. She was having so much fun, she couldn't even feign seriousness.

"Oh my God... YES MISTRESS YES!" I guess I can't pretend to be serious either.

I sucked on the flavored toy while looking up into her blue eyes with a look of complete submission. Grabbing the base of the toy with one hand and reaching behind her with the other, I pushed on her soft warm ass so the toy would go deeper into my throat.

"I can see this is not your first time slut." Again, she was giggling so much it was hard to pretend.

"Nooo mistress." I was finally able to say as I made a loud slurp when she pulled the strap-on from my mouth.

"Now get up on the bed and throw your legs in the air you dirty whore. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't cum anymore..." Still smiling broadly. Still playing up the dirty talk. Me, still loving being dominated.

I couldn't follow her command fast enough. I did what she said. This is exactly what I wanted. This is exactly what I needed. Something fun, playful and naughty. "Yes... Oh yes mistress... Please! Fuck your dirty whore..." I was smiling the entire time.

Robyn climbed onto the bed between my legs that were pointed at the ceiling. She took her time finding the right way to place her knees to cautiously enter me. I was soaking wet, so she really didn't need to be so tentative. But it showed me how much she cared. She didn't want to hurt me.

It was obvious that this was all new to her too. It took her a minute to get the right position and right hip movements going. But before long she was a pro.

She started with a slow but steady pace with my ankles near her shoulders. After a minute I let my legs fall wide to her sides and she leaned down a little and her hips moved a little faster. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes and held onto her stiff arms. Her long blonde hair was the perfect length to tickle my breasts as she found a comfortable speed. She looked back at me with squinty eyes and a lascivious smile. She was having the time of her life, I thought.

Every inward thrust moved my entire body toward the headboard. Every inward thrust caused me to let out short moaning sounds. I wrapped my legs around her. Doing my part so she could penetrate me all the way. I loved how every inch of her girl cock filled me. Her movements mimicked my Tony's so much it was scary.

Every time her hip bounced against mine. I let out single words in quick succession. "Oh, fuck, Robyn, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Robyn was pushing me closer and closer to that edge. The edge I hoped to fall over any second. But then she bent her elbows slightly and brought her luscious lips to mine.

All of a sudden her hip movements slowed considerably, but continued with grace and ease as she nibbled down my neck. Waves of tingly goosebumps traveled over my body. My crossed legs tightened around her womanly behind as I helped her make love to me. My arms pulled her down tight to me. Our breasts squished together. My moaning got louder. My orgasm was quickly approaching.

By this time I was dripping wet, anyone within a mile could hear the slick noises from my lover's rubber toy moving with a slow but steady rhythm in and out of me. "Oh yes Robyn. fuck me, fuck me," I whispered with a ragged breath into Robyn's ear.

In return I heard her whisper back, "Oh yes Raven... I love this.... I love making you cum."

My overwhelming tingles finally catapulted me into a gigantic orgasm. I moaned loudly as I held Robyn's mouth to mine. She continued to pump the long toy deep inside me. My pussy clenched around it as I felt myself gush warm juices all over it... and her.

I didn't want her to but she removed her mouth from mine and went back to nibbling on my neck. In between tingling nibbles she whispered... "Oh Raven, I love you.

The emotion in her voice as she spoke those words of love and her non stop pumping shot me into the stratosphere. Every nerve ending exploded. Electricity bounced all around inside me. My pussy clamped down on her rubber penis so tight she couldn't move. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Every muscle tightened, every appendage stiffened. My mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out.

After a minute my vice-like pussy loosened, Robyn took that as her cue to go back to fucking me. But harder this time. Her elbows locked and she hovered over me again. She quickly went into jack hammer mode. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... Oh yes Robyn... Don't stop." I was just barely able to get those words out as wave after orgasmic wave ripped through me. I was cumming like never before in my life. Creamy cum kept dripping out of my pussy into the bed. She was loving me the way I liked it. The way I needed it. The way I'll always remember it.

Firm stroke after firm stroke kept me free falling then stiffening, over and over again. My eyes were uncontrollably tearing up. I could feel my heart pumping hard in my chest. I was in ecstasy... I was in... heaven... I was in... don't think it Raven.... In love?

Robyn finally couldn't continue and collapsed beside me. Gasping for air just like my Tony always did. I was overheated from my multi-orgasmic experience. But I needed Robyn to hold me. To caress me. I wrapped her arm around me as I rested my head on her ample breast. Her chest rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

Then I draped my left leg over hers. I grazed my fingers lightly all over Robyn's flawless white skin while I let her breathing slowly return to normal. I leaned up and kissed her flushed cheek, then whispered, "That was the most amazing experience of my entire life Robyn."

She whispered back, "Did you know that the back part of the strap-on had a part that was inside my pussy? I think I came more than you did Raven."

We both giggled... Then I shivered a little as the air conditioning cooled our sweaty bodies a little too much. With her arm that wasn't lovingly wrapped around me, she grabbed the far edge of the comforter and flung it over both of us.

Our post-coital bliss caused both of us to whisper, I love you. We didn't think about it, we just said it. Our hearts overruled our brains for a second and we just said it. And God knows I do love her. I loved what we just did. I loved how she made me feel. I love everything about her.

But I'm still struggling with how much I love her. I don't want to let myself think that that I'm IN love with Robyn. But the bigger question is: Is she IN love with me?

Doing what I'm good at, I ignored what I don't understand. I pretend everything will be fine. I pretend everything will work out for the best. I pretend that I wasn't in love with my best friend.

I cuddled into her arms and told myself that I'll think about it tomorrow.

Sleep came easily to both of us.

**********

I blinked my eyes open, unsure of where I was for a few seconds. I smiled to myself as I recalled the events of the last twelve hours. It was exactly what I wanted. A fun sexy adventure. What I didn't want was to deal with emotions.

Emotions that I felt toward Robyn. I love her for sure. I might even, possibly, maybe, could be, IN love with her. If I am, I don't want to admit it.

But I can't let that get in the way of marrying Tony. I KNOW that I'm in love with him. Is it possible? Possible to be IN love with two people at the same time? Two very different people?

I didn't want to deal with any of that now. So again, I did what I'm good at. I pushed those feelings way down. Hiding my emotions. Being an only child helped.

Feeling like I'm the little spoon, I reached back to caress my best friend's leg. Only to find it was two pillows that I was caressing. I quickly sat my naked body up, looked around the hotel room and realized that Robyn was gone. Our fun little toy and the box it came in, all gone.

My clothes were neatly folded on the insanely large dresser. No note from Robyn. It was like she was never here. A quick look at my phone didn't show any texts or missed calls. It did show that it was 7:30 Sunday morning.

Maybe Robyn regretted what had happened, I thought. Maybe she thought she ruined our friendship. Maybe she was struggling with emotions like me. Maybe she just needed time to process everything. I know I did.

I padded my way to the bathroom. After a quick morning pee, I jumped in the big shower. It had a large white tile bench seat at one end and several shower heads. This is definitely not your standard hotel room, I thought to myself. I picked the shower head closest to the seat and adjusted the temperature.

Whatever was in the tiny shampoo bottle smelled like coconut and felt great. Struggling with my feelings about what kind of love I felt for Robyn got hijacked by erotic images of last night. Robyn and I kissing, the expression of power on her face as she fucked me to a once in a lifetime orgasm.

I picked up the tiny bar of soap and started rubbing it all over my body. My soapy hands found my stiff Hershey's kiss shaped nipples and started pinching them until they were wonderfully long. I slowly moved one hand down to lightly circle my clit, while the other pulled the sensitive points at the tips of my breasts. I moved my head completely under the warm water. I let my hands continue their heavenly movements on my breasts.

I blinked my eyes up at the shower head and noticed that it had a massage setting. A naughty thought crossed my mind. I wonder...

Sure enough I was able to maneuver my body and the shower head so the pulses of water splashed on my clit while I sat on the bench. Oh, God that felt great.

I spread my legs and wiggled my little tushie so the water reached all of my pussy. I let my hands go back to delightfully pinching my nipples. I sat there for several minutes just letting those wonderful images of last night take me away. I felt a tingle storm brew throughout my body. I closed my eyes and moaned.

With my eyes still closed, I edged myself for several minutes. Taking myself to the edge then stop. Over and over I did this until I couldn't take it any longer. I finally let myself fall off the edge. I was falling and loving every second. My toes curled, my legs went stiff, the muscles in my hand contracted, which caused my fingers to pinch my nipples even harder. I let out a loud gasp.

The tingle storm turned into a hurricane. Every nerve ending exploded. I screamed out, "Ohhhh Fuuuck!' My body started twitching uncontrollably. I had to let go of my nipples and steady myself on the bench. That didn't stop the ripples of tingles rolling through and all over, my body.

I slid back to get my clit away from the pulsing water and started to catch my breath. But I still felt an ocean of tingles. I was just catching my breath when...

"Bravo! Bravo...! That looked like fun. Could I try?" a recognizable voice said.

Startled, I looked over through my wet eyes to see Robyn, naked as the day she was born. Applauding my most intimate act. But I didn't care, I was sooo happy to see her.

"ROBYN!!! You didn't leave me!" I screamed and it echoed throughout the shower.

"Raven honey, a hundred wild elephants couldn't drag me away from you. I just went out to put the toy in the car and to get us some coffee."

I threw open the glass shower door and wrapped my entire warm wet body around her. I kissed her with a passion I didn't know I had. She held me tight and goosebumps ran across my skin.

After a minute of kissing and tasting her watermelon lip gloss she said. "I wasn't kidding, Raven. I really want to try what you were doing."

I could have stayed there all day kissing Robyn. But I acquiesced.

"OK, but get to keep kissing you while you do," I said as a compromise.

"You'll get no argument from me." She smiled back.

We both climbed into the shower. I washed Robyn's hair as a way to get her warmed up. Hey, it worked for me. Then from behind, I let my soapy hands glide all over her warm soft womanly curves. She moaned as I pinched her nipples. I started planting kisses all over her back when she cleared her throat. Oh yeah, she wanted to do what I did. I guided her to the shower seat, slipped in beside her, and reached up to adjust the shower head to the perfect position.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Go for it," she whispered.

I flipped the shower head to pulse and made a slight adjustment as I watched in excitement the warm water pulsed across her clit. She immediately widened her legs and made her own slight body adjustment. "Oh God!" she growled. "This is wonderful."

Her hands glided up her wet skin to caress her breasts and nipples. I gently pushed her hands away. "No honey," I whispered. "Let me do that."

I caressed her full breasts. Squeezing lightly, my fingertips found her hard nipples. She was looking straight ahead, just enjoying the same pleasure that I experienced a few minutes ago.

I whispered, "I need your lips Robyn, I need your tongue, I NEED you to keep kissing me!"

She turned her head towards me and we started kissing again. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as she started moaning. It hit me that I wanted to give her an orgasm as great as the one she gave me last night.

I kept my left hand on her nipple while my right hand lightly grazed my fingernails down her body. I stopped for a second when I felt the little tuft of hair above her pussy. I let my hand lightly rub her hot pussy, interrupting the water pleasure for a few seconds. She moaned and her tongue darted deeper into my mouth.

I thought, If she liked that, she's going to love what I'm going to do next. A moment's hesitation snuck into my brain. I'm about to put my finger inside my best friend. Up until now, I could have talked myself into believing that this was just a silly, sexy adventure. Can I do this? Can I really give a woman this kind of intimate pleasure? I thought. A resounding YES filled my brain. I want to make love to Robyn, I need to make love to Robyn.

One finger, then two easily slipped into my best friend's pussy. I crooked my hand in such a way that I could finger her without disrupting the pulsing stream of warm water on her clit.

She immediately moaned loudly into my mouth. I gently but swiftly started fingering my best friend. I could only imagine what she must be feeling right now. My tongue is deep in her mouth. My left hand is pinching her nipple. My right hand is fingering her pussy. And of course the steady rhythmic pulsing of warm water splashing on her engorged clit.

Her body started shaking, almost convulsing. She let out a stifled scream into my mouth. Her legs went stiff and closed tight on my hand. But my fingers were still able to curl up and rub her G spot. Her mouth separated from mine. "OH FFUUCCKK!!!" She screamed as her voice went shrill on the last letter. She easily woke up anyone still sleeping within a three block radius.

After a few more shrill screams of "OH FUCK... OH FUCK... OH FUCK!!" Robyn went completely limp. I moved my hand to block the pulsing water from splashing on her now, I'm sure, all too sensitive clit.

I could feel her slowly slipping off the tile bench. I tapped her cheek in an attempt to wake her up. "Robyn, Robyn wake up... I can't hold you from falling," I whispered loudly in a frightened voice.

She regained consciousness just in time to push herself back up on the bench. Her breathing was ragged, shallow and fast. But she was alright.

I reached over and shut off the water. "I thought I lost you there for a second," I jokingly said with a huge smile.

"OH God...! What happened?"

"I think you passed out.... Have you ever done that before?"

"No... I don't think so."

"Do you feel like you could stand?"

"No... Just stay with me here for a minute Raven."

We wrapped our arms around each other as I snuggled my head in the crook of her neck. Her chest was still rising and falling quickly but slowing down. I put my hand between her breasts and felt how quickly her heart was beating. The smell of sex was all around us. I felt a happiness that I've never felt before in my life.

After another minute we got out and dried off. Robyn's color came back and she looked normal again. She looked at me with that mischievous grin she owned, reached over and took my hand and we started walking.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"To see if I can make YOU pass out from an orgasm," she said, like it was a challenge. I just giggled.

We stopped by the side of the bed. She wrapped her loving arms tightly around me. Our naked bodies pressed together. We fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. Our lips never apart for more than a second. My fingertips explored her womanly curves, while her hands glided over my girlish curves. Her hands seemed to know exactly where to touch me to get me to twitch. We giggled and smiled at each other, when, by coincidence, both our hands squeezed each other's asses at the same time.

"Lay down Raven honey," she whispered sweetly. The cold sheets made me shiver slightly. Robyn laid down on top of me and we continued our passionate kissing. I instantly felt a warmth spread over me. Her kisses moved to my neck, along with some sweet nibbles. I ran my fingers over her still wet hair. She sucked on my earlobe and that sent shivers down my spine.

She licked and kissed her way down the center of my chest while her fingers played with my nipples.

Her tongue licked its way to my stiff right nipple. I moaned.

Her tongue flicked back and forth over it. I moaned louder.

Her mouth sucked and her tongue swirled all around it. I moaned out her name.

"Oh Robyn... That feels sooo wonderful." She then gave my other breast the same loving attention.

Her kissing and licking started to move lower over my belly. I guess I should have known what she was planning to do. But it just hit me. My best friend is going to eat my pussy. A little fear crept into my thoughts. Should I let her lick my most intimate of places? What if she doesn't like it? I remember the day I worked up the nerve to lick my fingers after a particularly wet masturbation session. And I loved it. Been doing it ever since. That doesn't mean she'll like it.

Robyn kissed her way through my untrimmed pubic hair. And at the same time, gently pushed my legs apart. She didn't hesitate for a second and licked me from bottom to top. I inhaled deeply as my best friend tasted me. She continued to lick every fold, every crevice unabated. Her hands resting on my outer thighs.

Then she concentrated her licking on my small but exposed clit. I inhaled deeply again. I could feel my orgasm brewing already.

I looked down at her, she looked up at me but never stopped licking my clit. Our eyes met. Our eyes connected. Her eyes were smiling. She was genuinely enjoying herself.

My head fell back on the pillow. The thought of my best friend licking, sucking, eating my pussy got me envious. I whispered out, "Turn around."

She never stopped licking, just moaned out a confused, "Huh?"

"Turn around and lay on top of me... I want to do the same thing you're doing to me... I need to taste YOU."