Best Friends (with benefits) Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn quickly complied without uttering a sound.

And there presented to me without fanfare, was my best friend's pussy. Close up and personal. I've looked at my own pussy in a hand mirror many times of course. But it's a completely different feeling seeing hers two inches from my face.

Hers looked a little different from mine. I heard a female comedian once say the pussies are like belly buttons. There's an innie and an outie. I think mine is an innie. The comedian went on to say that theirs looked like a hastily packed suitcase. That seemed to fit how I saw Robyn's pussy. Her outer lips were swollen by arousal. And her inner lips were exquisitely full and long.

My mind was pulled back to the present when I felt Robyn glide a finger inside me. "Oh fuckkk..." I whispered into her pussy.

It was difficult to concentrate, but I got my senses back. I deliberately started licking and sucking my best friend's pussy. It only took a few seconds for me to realize how delightfully sweet and tangy she tasted. Better than even I taste, I thought.

I continued to eagerly suck her full, generous lips into my mouth. We were both moaning into each other's pussies. That little vibration added an extra sensation to an already amazing feeling. I was sucking on her velvety lips when I felt a second finger enter me. At first it felt too much. But her licking and sucking on my swollen clit made me forget about it.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I let my head flop back down on the pillow and I exploded. I screamed, "fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!!" as my orgasm took control of my body. I had no control. My legs and stomach muscles contracted, squishing Robyn's head.

My arms, which were wrapped around and gripping Robyn's gorgeous ass, contracted too. Pulling her pussy close to my face. But at the time, there was nothing I could do. My body was too busy enjoying the perpetual waves of tingling running up and down throughout my entire body. My pussy contracted around her fingers. And I started cumming. Generous amounts of my juices leaked out of me.

My legs became less vise-like. Robyn stopped licking my clit and fingering me in favor of licking and sucking up all of the juices spilling out of me. My fingers involuntarily gripped her sumptuous ass tight as the last remaining tingles dissipated.

You wouldn't think that I had the strength. But I rolled Robyn over so I was on top. And even though I was still panting. I went back to licking and sucking my best friend's pussy. I had to. She tasted incredible.

I followed in her footsteps. I licked her pussy all over for a little while. Then concentrated on her exposed clit. And Robyn was doing the same thing I was doing to her before. Her fingers were pushed into my ass cheeks. Which, by the way, felt great. And she was licking the last few drops of my insanely wet orgasm.

I decided that one of my fingers wouldn't be enough for Robyn. I gently slid two fingers into her while still licking and sucking on her clit. I heard and felt her moaning into my pussy again. I knew if I just kept going...

"Cum for me Robyn, cum for me!" I stopped licking for a second to say.

I continued licking, sucking, and fingering my best friend. Loving her verbal reaction to my loving attention. "Oh yes Raven, yes, keep going, I'm almost there." I took that opportunity to add a third finger to my repertoire. I said it again, "Cum for me Robyn, cum for your best friend."

And that sealed the deal. Just like me her legs went stiff. But she was also shaking a bit. Her screams of "Oh Fuck Yes Raven!" filled the room, and the one next door too I'm sure.

Then when her legs loosened up a bit, I again followed her path and started licking the sweet sweet nectar flowing out of her. I swore at that moment. As much as I WILL marry Tony, as much as I WILL have kids with him, I need this to happen again. I've got to figure out some way to get my best friend's pussy in my mouth again. When? Where? I don't know.

After licking all of her pussy juices. I put my fingers in my mouth for dessert.

I felt my body rise and fall because of Robyn's heavy breathing. I spun around, laid my arm across her heaving chest. I cuddled my head under her chin and cooed like a newborn dove. So happy, so content. And in a strange way, proud of myself. I had my trepidations about going on this sexy adventure. But I'm sooo glad I did.

After a few minutes. I crawled back on top of Robyn again and kissed her. We laid like that for a long time just kissing.

"Raven honey," she whispered. "This feels great, but you know that it's time we get going."

I looked into her eyes. "Ya, I know..." Trailing off on the last word.

I reluctantly slid off of Robyn. We both took a quick shower. Locking the bathroom door on each other. Knowing we would never leave each other alone if we didn't.

I was wrapped in a yellow and white striped towel when I came out of the bathroom, Robyn was wearing it's twin as she took the first shower. She was standing in front of a large ornate mirror that was mounted above the long wide dresser. She was adding a few curls to her normally straight hair.

"Where the heck did you find a curling iron?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe what's in this dresser. It's like somebody lives here," she said with surprise.

"Really, like what?"

"Women's clothes! Including bras and panties. Most look like they've never been worn. Some with tags still on them...! Except, they're way out of style. Like something from the late 80's or early 90's."

I pulled open a few of the many drawers and sure enough, Robyn was right. We were both speculating on what this room was all about. Chatting back and forth. I borrowed the curling iron from Robyn while she brushed out her hair with a nice brush she found.

It felt kinda nice. It's like we're a couple. Two women, standing side by side. Fixing our hair, like we were getting ready to go out. I caught her eye in the mirror a few times. She hit me with her fun quirky smile. I smiled back contently.

"OK, time to get dressed and get out of here," Robyn nicely commanded.

"Wait Robyn, one second, please."

She turned toward me with a what's up look. I turned toward her and dropped my towel. Two seconds later Robyn smiled and dropped hers too. We looked at each other, naked, one last time. Robyn probably thinking that this will never happen again. Me, hoping somehow, someway it will.

She reached over to the dresser and grabbed her phone. Between the look she was giving me and way she was holding her phone. She was silently asking permission to take a nude picture of me. I thought for a second. Trust is the big issue here. What would she do with the nudie pic? Then I thought turnabout is fair play.

I quickly grabbed my phone. We ended up taking several naked pictures of each other. Striking sexy poses like we were both at some nudie magazine photoshoot.

Then we handed each other our phones. Picking what I thought was the best one (actually the least worst) I deleted the rest. Robyn did the same. Now, even though we wouldn't ever talk about what happened in this room. We both had something visually fun to spark the memory whenever we wanted... Needed.

We finally did get dressed and walked towards the door. Robyn put her hand on the knob, but stopped.

"Any last words before we walk back out into our normal everyday lives...?" She put her hand in mine. "I mean, Raven. Once we walk out this door. What happened here will never be spoken about. Not even between us. So if you have something to say, say it now."

"I just have one question... Are you glad you did this...? I mean, you don't regret it do you?"

"That's two questions," she giggled out. But she knew what I meant, and she continued.

"Raven, what happened here in this room changed me. It's opened my eyes to new things and new feelings. I have to go home and re-evaluate some things. Raven, I think, maybe, I might be gay, or bi... or something other than straight. Sex has never been anywhere as good as it was here in this room, never.

You know, we both cycled through our fair share of guys, me probably more than you. And I never felt the things I felt here with you. It wasn't just the mind blowing orgasms. But the satisfaction I got from making love to you was... Heavenly. It filled my heart with so much joy to give you that pleasure. I never felt that with ANY guy I was with.... So, I guess, to answer your question. No, I don't regret it at all."

"Wow, I thought you were just gonna say that you liked it. I didn't think it would be life changing for you." I smiled lovingly back to her.

"Well... It was... Now, can I ask you one question?"

"Sure Robyn."

"Can we kiss one last time before... before we never do it again?"

"Try and stop me!" I grinned.

We looked into each other's eyes. Robyn pushed some hair behind my ear. We lovingly wrapped our arms around each other. Our lips met. Tender at first. Just enjoying the softness of our lips. Just enjoying the pressure of our bodies held together. Then I felt Robyn's tongue on my lips and I let her in. Again, just tender at first. No need to rush our last passionate kiss.

My hands moved lovingly over her back. Trying to memorize every soft square inch. Knowing that soon I won't ever be able to hug her like this. We softly kissed. Our lips found each other over and over, dozens of times. We let our tongues play as much as they wanted. For me it was another signature Robyn kiss. Spine tingling, goosebump raising, heart pounding, and yes, panty soaking kiss.

"Oh God... That was great." I breathed out. "Except, I'm gonna need to change my panties now."

"I don't have to, hehe. I'm wearing two pairs. Your kisses do the same thing to me."

"How are you wearing two pairs?"

"In the top drawer of that huge dresser back there... There's at least a dozen brand new pairs with tags still on them."

This is not something that I would normally do. But I can't walk around with my panties completely soaked all day. It's just too uncomfortable. I found a pair, my size, cotton bikini, and a funky green color. Pulled the tag off, pulled my shoes and jeans off. Then removed the aforementioned red satin, with white trim, drenched panties. I could feel Robyn's eyes on me, so I took my good natured time.

When I got redressed I picked up my soaked panties and was looking around for some place to put them.

"I'll take them, if you don't mind?" Robyn said shyly. She's never shy. Hmmmm.

"Aaaa... sure, OK."

She held her hand out, and I placed them in her hand. Then I said with a huge smile and a giggle in my voice, "You're a sick individual, you know that?"

"Yeah... but whataya you gonna do?" She smiled back with a wink. And stuffed my panties, coated with my juices into her purse. I can picture her a week from now. Masturbating while she held them to her face with one hand and looking at my nudie pic.

"Hey, that's not fair... I don't have your panties."

"I'll mail them to you." She laughed as she opened the door to real life... and we both walked through.

We quietly walked out of room 143. I silently said goodbye to the room that gave Robyn and I the greatest sexy adventure we could have ever asked for.

It was also the strangest hotel room I ever saw. But to me, it will always hold a special place in my heart. Because, even though I'm not going to do anything about it. I think I fell in love with my best friend there. By that I mean, I'm still going to marry Tony. And I'm going to let Robyn find her own way through whatever sexual orentation she comes to figure out. I'll just be secretly in love with her.

As we walked down the long hallway going back into our everyday life. I reached over to Robyn and curled my pinky finger around hers. She turned to me and gave me a knowing smile. A knowing smile that I would recognize many times over the years.

We kept walking towards the lobby. Arms slightly swinging with our pinkies intertwined. We figured that even though we didn't pay for it, or even filled out a registration form. We should probably tell someone at the front desk that we are leaving.

To our surprise, twenty-two year old Heather rounded the front desk looking like she was just leaving. Dressed in her disheveled dark blue uniform dress. She must have just put in a twelve hour shift, I thought.

I think the best way to describe Heather is, average. Average height, average weight, average looks. I'd like to tell you she excelled in some way, but I can't. Although maybe I can... She was exceptionally nice.

"Hey you two." Her tired face came to life. "Did you two enjoy your stay?" This time with an overly exaggerated wink.

Robyn stood close beside me and hugged my arm as she responded. "Why yes we did Heather! Raven and I enjoyed each other's company ALL night long." I didn't even have to look, I could feel Robyn winking back at Heather.

Then I jumped into the conversation. "Yes, we had a great time, but it was the strangest hotel room I've ever stayed in. I mean, we really appreciate the free room. But I've never seen anything like it before. Two king beds, a shower big enough for five people...And what the heck is with that huge dresser?... With clothes still in it!"

After a few seconds of Heather just looking back at me. A deliciously naughty grin crept across her face.

"You guys got a couple minutes for a strange story?" Her eyebrows shot up making her naughty smile look almost mischievous.

Without waiting for an answer. Heather looped her arm into mine and walked us across the spacious lobby to a bustling coffee shop.

We found a booth with typical red vinyl cushions. We all scooted in without even saying a word. A pretty young waitress with red hair and freckles placed a tray with three ceramic cups and a carafe of coffee on the table.

"You girls eating breakfast or is it just coffee this morning?" The waitress with the shorter than acceptable skirt and upturned nose said with a smile.

Heather reached out and put her hand on her arm and quickly said. "I think it's just coffee this morning, thanks Amber honey." I noticed Heather gave Amber's arm a gentle squeeze, a wink and half a smile. What's with all the winking that goes on around here. I thought.

For the sake of brevity, I'll paraphrase much of what Hearter told us.

The hotel was built by a euntapunure named Duglas Magee back in the 1980s. While the hotel was being built, he met a young, beautiful, struggling French actress named Juliette Binoche.

They fell in love, and she visited often. So he had two rooms built as one large one. It was their secret love nest. See Douglas was married. But it was a sexless marriage. And although he could have gotten a divorce, he didn't want to lose half of his fortune.

It took a few years, but Julitte's career took off. And the long distance love affair they tried to maintain fell apart. But Douglas was so in love with her, he couldn't let go of the notion that maybe someday his Julitte would return.

So he kept the room the way it was, just the way she liked it. The room is not on the inventory list. So it rarely gets used. And although the hotel is part of a franchise, old man Magee still owns it and won't let anyone touch room 143. Even though the rest of the hotel was remodeled several times.

But it was in the late 80s that the room really got a work out. Douglas' wife fell ill and was bed ridden most of the time. Although he still carried a torch for Julitte he was human after all. And needed the company of a woman now and then.

But he had to keep up the pretense of a marriage. So his 'dates' usually arrived separately from him. And so there wouldn't be a paper trail Douglas came up with a plan. If a woman came in with one of those half heart pendants with the number 143 engraved on the back. The staff was instructed to not say a word and just escort the woman to the room.

Dogulas Magee wasn't a bad looking man, and since he was also a rich man. He attracted beautiful women. It wasn't long before women were being escorted to room 143 several nights a week. Douglas became quite the playboy. Inviting two or three women at the same time. All the women had the left half of the heart pendant. Douglas had the right half of the pendant.

Sometimes multiple women would stay the entire weekend. Room service staff back then would tell what they saw to other staff. Then of course the rumor mill took over and the stories got pretty wild. With the biggest one being a week-long orgy during his birthday. No one really knows if it's true.

But a few years after the sex parties started Douglas Magee fell ill himself. Confined to a wheelchair. He's still alive and kicking. And they still have orders to not make any changes to the room. But nobody has seen him for years.

Heather told us the room now only gets used for hookups between staff. Everyone knows about it. But they all keep it a secret. And the staff have their own take on the half heart pendant idea Douglas used.

Some years ago someone went out and bought about twenty sets of the half heart pendants. But they were different shapes and sizes. Then every Saturday night any staff that was so inclined would show up at the hotel at 10pm.

A bowl of the twenty sets of pendants was put on the table in the break room. And the first two halves that matched got to use the room for a hookup for the night. Then someone had the bright idea to change it to 'must' hookup for the night. Which weeded out a lot of the guys.

And once you did hook up, you got to keep the pendants, AND you have to buy a new set of half heart pendants for the bowl.

When Heather got done talking I looked at Robyn with astonished amusement at the strange almost unbelievable story. But just then, Amber returned to see if we wanted anything else. And Heather, sensing our disbelief said, "Amber dear, please show my new friends the pendant you have around your neck."

"But you know what that means." Amber replied.

"Yes I do honey."

Amber reached into the top of her white uniform blouse and pulled out an older style half heart pendant on a gold chain. As we were looking at Amber, Heather did the same thing, then stood up and matched the two halves together to show they fit perfectly. Then right there, standing next to our table. Amber and Heather embraced and kissed like no one was around. The kiss lasted a good 20 seconds. Amber practically skipped away from the table. Heather sat back down and fanned her glowing face. "Boy that girl can kiss." she said in a breathy whisper.

We giggled. And now had to admit that her far out story was probably true.

Robyn being the bold person she is, asked. "So do you two get to use the room now that your pendants match?"

"Well, sometimes. Amber and I still go to the bowl ceremony most Saturday nights. For two reasons. First, there's still another set of heart pendants like ours in there. And if either of us gets a match, we can ask the person we matched with if we could bring a friend. Then there's the rare occasion where the couple that did match any two halves is looking for another couple to have fun with."

Robyn and I must have had a look of disbelief on our faces as we looked back and forth between the three of us. "Look, I know how farcical this all sounds, but it's true. You can ask my mom Monica. She worked here during that time. She was a room service worker back then and saw it all. And she was the one that came up with the modern version of the half heart pendant ceremony."

So then I had a question. "So how did Robyn and I get the room last night?"

"Do you still have the business card my mom gave you?" Heather smiled at Robyn.

"Yes,'' Robyn said.

"Look on the back of it,'' Heather said with a huge smile. Robyn laid it out on the table. And there, on the back of the card was a hand drawn image of two halves of a heart pendant with the number 143 across it.