Best Friends (with benefits) Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn and I looked at each other amused, surprised and yet grateful. I wanted to say something about last night, but I remembered we agreed to not say anything about it.

Robyn, not wanting to say anything about last night either broke the silence. "OH, look at the time. Thanks for everything Heather." We all stood up and Robyn and I gave Heather a kiss on the cheek. "See ya around!" I said as we started to walk away.

"Wait!" Heather said in her outside voice. "I have something for you two!"

We turned around and Heather fished out of her purse, two small simple jewelry boxes. She handed one to Robyn and one to myself. Robyn and I gave each other a confused look.

"Open them. " Heather said with a huge smile. "There from my mom Monica."

Robyn and I opened them at the exact same time. In them were two sterling silver half heart pendants. We both removed them from the boxes and held them together. It spelled out "Robyn & Raven Best Friends Forever", what a lovely gift I thought.

"Turn them over and put them together." Heather squeaked out while bouncing on her toes.

It spelled out "With Benefits 143."

Robyn and I gave each other that knowing smile.... And then a wink. It just came naturally.

The End.

Or is it? It's up to you. If you want to hear more about Raven and Robyn, let me know in the comments. There could be more sexy adventures in their future.

Rose.